Il Divo Doesn't any-one talk to each other on this site!

ildiva posted on Mar 11, 2008 at 06:19PM
I have been a new member on this site for 4 days and I can't believe no-one has said "HI" I also noticed that other people who have taken time to post topics on this page have received no replies also! Come on IL DIVO fans whats the point of having a forum if no-one wants to talk and share their views! So lets get posting and make this site what it's supposed to be! A CHAT FORUM FOR IL DIVO FANS!!!

Il Divo 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden bones-tbsb said…
HI ILDIVA, I JUST SENT YOU A MESSAGE WHEN I REALIZE OF YOUR TOPIC IN THE FORUM. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, SO LETS PUT THIS FORUM ON THE RUN, OK... HOPE YOU REPLY, DON´T GIVE UP, BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY IL DIVO SPOT, SO IT´S UP TO US, DON´T YOU THINK? SEE YA!!!
XOXO
een jaar geleden Ursula2 said…
Hello ildiva,I just found this club and hope you're still around after a year.I would love to discuss Il Divo With You.I saw them in concert in July in Denver and had a great time.Would enjoy hearing about your experiences with Il Divo and find out if you have a favorite "Divo"
een jaar geleden Ursula2 said…
Hello bones-tbsb,I hope you are also still around and maybe we can get something going here.
een jaar geleden Gabys said…
heart
Hi everyone! I really enjoy Il Divo and I saw them in Perú, South America. The guys are amazing!