Psych Shawn and Jules "The Hook Up"

Councilman posted on Mar 08, 2009 at 09:17AM
Please keep in mind this is nothing more than pure fantasy, withful thinking, and speculation, and not real.

The scene opens late at night with Shawn at the Psych office working on his lap top at his desk when there’s a small knock at the door. He looks up and there standing in the doorway is Jules wearing a beautiful dress like nothing Shawn has ever seen her in before. She has a couple of large bags in her arms. Shawn stands up.
Shawn: “Jules. What are you doing here so late it’s nearly 10:00 clock”?
Jules: “I couldn’t take you to dinner the night we caught Mr. Yang so I thought I’d bring dinner to you”.
Shawn: “Jules I’m dating Abigail”.
Jules: “Shawn, One night with Gus along is hardly a date. Tonight he’s is gone for the evening isn’t he”?
Shawn: “Yea but how did you know that”?
Jules: “I heard him take the call from his mother inviting him to dinner with his folks, which I arranged”.
Shawn: “You arranged”?
Jules: “Didn’t you wonder why you weren’t invited to join them”?
Shawn: “That was you”.
Jules: “I asked her to do me a favor and she said she would. And she said keep it to herself just between us girls”.
Jules walks over to Shawn sets the packages down, moves face to face with him so they are no more than two inches apart.
Jules: “I had some things I wanted you to know Shawn. I’ve been trying to hide this from you since soon after we met, but now it’s time to be honest with you and with myself”.
Shawn Playing dumb holds his arms out to his sides as if to say what.
Jules moves in and kisses Shawn this time on the lips and they embrace in an obviously warm kiss that lasts a long time. As the kiss ends…..
Shawn: “Jules I’ve wanted to do that so 100 times. I thought it would never happen”.
Jules: “Me too and It’s going to be complicated Shawn and we can’t let anyone know. Not yet”.
Shawn: “But what about Gus, or”
Jules interrupts.
Jules: “For now Shawn we can’t let anyone know till the time is right”.
As they kiss again and slip on to the couch. As this kiss ends……
Shawn: “So what’s in the bags”?
Jules: “Well I first thought Chaloopas and Tacos but then I settled on Chinese and this”.
Jules brings out a magnum of Champagne saying.
Jules: “I’m off duty all tonight until 8:00 am tomorrow morning”.
Shawn: “I’ll get some glasses”.

Fade to black
Scene Two
Shawn wakes up blurry eyed looking around with a puzzled look not recognizing where he is at first. Then he stops and remembers as he begins to focus on things in the room. Like it’s all decorated like a woman’s place and smiles then sees a note on the pillow next to him. It reads.
“Shawn I thought you needed some rest. I’ll see you later”. Juliet.
Shawn looks at the clock it’s 10:00 o’clock. He dresses and heads for the office. Walking in he’s greeted by Gus who is cleaning up the empty food containers and glasses he notices lip stick on one and says…..
Gus: “Looks like you and Abigail had quite a night. Haven’t you been home you’re wearing the same clothes you had on when I left last night”?
Shawn: “I have some clothes here”.
Gus: “Well get going the Chief called and wants to see us down there ASAP”.
Shawn collects some things from his locker and goes into a back room showers and they head off to SBPD.
On the way in his usual tone Gus says…..
Gus: “I get to spend the night a having dinner with Mom and Dad and you get to”.
Shawn stops him saying………
Shawn: “Never mind. What does the Chief want’?
Gus; “She said she’d tell us when we get there”.
We now cut to SBPD and Chief Vicks office. Inside waiting are Lassiter and Jules.
Chief: “Nice to have you finally join us gentlemen”.
Gus: “I’m sorry Chief, Shawn over slept this morning he was off “.
Shawn: “I just missed the alarm that’s all”.
Lassiter: “You look tired Spencer you okay”?
Shawn: “I’m fine can we just get on with it. What’s up”?
Jules: “We have new information about Mr. Yang”.
Chief: “Yes and Miss Lytar called apparently your phone was off again. I thought we agreed you were going to leave it on just in case”.
Shawn: “The battery went dead and it was on the charger”.
Lassiter: “This morning the battery must have been out because O’Hara was unable to locate you with the GPS on your phone. We thought the worst”.
Jules: “He must have been changing batteries when I checked”.
Shawn: “Exactly”
Gus: “When did you get an extra Battery Shawn”?
Shawn: “Never mind Gus. It won’t happen again. What’s new Chief’?

Stay tuned.
last edited on Mar 14, 2009 at 11:43AM

Psych 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...