Random Role Playing Molting Cracks- (We're Back!)

Shebird posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 02:10AM
Okay there's a really long story behin this and if you want any info please look at link Alright, for those who have already took part in this; I'm gonna start off after Arnie was bitten. Instead of him being healed by Rayne, he will have been somehow taken to the hospital, and after weeks of having the vitality pumped back into he has returned to the outside world, exhausted and wary.
What else happened to the others is up to you guys.

I'm taking a few rules from Vampyrechick's club.
1. No personal attacks.

2. No fighting off of the RP.

3. In the RP, you may not make decisions for other characters.

4. In the RP, you may not kill, hurt, or heal, another character without their permission(either ask in OOC or attempt the action and let them respond accordingly)

5. Please keep the characters relevent to the rp. (No dragons, monsters, magicians, wicken, witches or any of that sort other than just vampires and humans)

6. Unless you created the RP you may not progress farther in the set storyline unless it is by a very small measure. (You can provoke fights, create relationships and control a limited number of background characters but nothing further)

7. In incourage you to use at least two characters, one being human. That way we won't just have nothing but vampires and it would be a lot less boring.

8. To join you must use the password: "I eat feet when I need to greet."

You don't have to post a profile, but you can if you want to.

Newcomers are welcome <3

Random Role Playing 337 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 337

een jaar geleden YugiohFanatic1 said…
I dodge the stray bullet and keep staring at them with a bored face."I don't know why I'm asking this,but what the hell is going on here?"
een jaar geleden demon_wolf said…
"No Mike and I were already here, when you strolled in." Whinny said as she stared down at the gun. Slowly she raised her eyes to Arnold. "I see you madr out of the hospital ok."
een jaar geleden Shebird said…
"I guess you could say that. Dying can really get you jumpy, you know." He watched Juniper, his brow twitching furiously.
Mike glared at the ground. "Yeah it sure does." Whinny just nodded and looked toward Juniper.
"Hey!Am I invisible or what?I asked a question,nicely,and I want an answer."I keep looking at them with a bored face.
een jaar geleden vampyrechick said…
Juniper looked toward Melony. "it's a long story..." she said then looked back toward Arnold, wondering if he had another gun or something hidden somewhere.
"I've got time to kill."I smirk at the pun then go back to my normal,bored face.I keep standing there and scanning thoroughly over the whole cafe.
Arnold's arm was grabbed by the waitress, who stared wide-eyed at him with caution. "Let go, I ain't gonna shoot anybody!" He yanked his arm away and backed away from the frightened customers, as well as the vampires. "God damn you."
Whinny tugged nervously on Mike's sleeve, a silent cue for time to leave. Mike nodded. "You may want to leave now Arnold, we're leaving. Whinny won't be here to protect you if..." He gestured to Juniper and Rayne. "They attack."
een jaar geleden Jv611 said…
"Whatever you guys kill eachother" he walks out and down the street back to his job
"HEY!!WAIT UP!!"I run out after him and catch up to him."I have a few questions,if I may ask."I look at him,slightly breathing hard.
"Arnold. Ya better listen to him and git before the cops come," Came the old man's voice from underneath the table. Arnold heeded him and quickly walked to the door.
een jaar geleden vampyrechick said…
"we're not here to attack you Arnold i swear.. i told you why we came" she said, turning to face him as he walked toward the door.
He turned to the girl sipping his coffee "Ummmm ok what do you want to know?" he continued drinking his coffee yawning a bit.
"I want to know what the hell just happened in there."I stare at him,waiting for his answer.I stare at him with my normal bored face,not realizing that the points of my fangs were showing.
"Don't you ever come near me, you psychopath!" He shouted as he exited the door. He ran to Whinny's safety feeling a coward but he deserved it.
"Nothing some physcho's going crazy" he walks aside her and keeps going down the street sipping his coffee.
I stop and just stare at him for a bit.I start walking the other way."I don't want to go home,so I think I'll just kill some time somewhere else."
Mike and Whinny walked side by side, Whinny looked back as Arnold came up behind them. "They always do seem to come back to you." Mike grumbled. Whinny turned to glare at him, but stopped noticing a smile hinting on his lips. "And I'm one of them." He finished.
I see someone run past me,running to the people ahead of me."Hmmm......"I keep walking and watch them closely.The bag in my hand hit against my leg every so often,causing it to make a bit of sound.My hair,that was over one of my eyes,stayed in place as I walked.I would flick it with a jerk of my head every so often to get a better view of the people.
Whinny felt the presence of another behind them, casting a back glance, she saw the girl. 'What is she following us?'
I look at the girl glance at me and keep walking."Nnnn....."I grunt as I misstep and then regain my balance.I blush and look around,hoping that no one saw it.
"How am I supposed to believe you?!" Arnold snapped. "It's to much of a coincidence!"
Whinny turning her attetion back to Arnold, spoke to him. "Well believe it Arnold. We were there before you." Mike looked around Whinny to Arnold. "Human to human, believe me."
"You stay the fuck out of this, you...Who are you anyhow?"
I look at the group of people and tilt my head to the side.'I wonder what's going on..."I keep walking along.
Mike glared at Arnold. "Names Mike, and watch it. I'm just trying to be the nice one here." WHinny rolled her eyes at the both of them.

((Sorry I left last night. I went to go put ice on my shoulder and ended up being brought to the E.R by my father. I am fine though, the doc said I just have SLAP tear, in my shoulder.))
(Is o.k.)

I keep walking,not paying attention that I was walking the same way they were anymore."I wonder if Aunt Nichole will be mad if I'm just a little late...."
"Shut the hell up. I knew her way before you...for like...20 minutes to an hour." Arnold stopped to juggle with his poor math skills.
((Ooo I had a stress fracture in my ankle once and I tore a knee ligament....and I've sprained my ankle like a billion times...and a dog bite me once....Shall I go on?))
((lol, I think I get what you are saying Bob. ^^))

Mike rolled his eyes. "Ooh 20 minutes to an hour lucky you." He crossed his arms. Whinny giggled slightly.
I slightly smile from hearing the two arguing."I'm a 16 year old and yet I'm not that immature."
((This rp was ruined....AGAIN! I re-re starting it over. RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! COME AND JOIN ME!))
een jaar geleden Jasper-Tod said…
((Ooooo I'm here O_o)
((Yaaaay! Okay I'll just restart it on this forum to make things easier. Forget everything above the following.)) Arnold hated this feeling. The feeling that the hospital leaves you, an icky drowsy feeling that oozes down from the throat and head. The bills were left unpaid, awaiting his embrace on the counter when he came home.

He neglected to pay his utilities...just more bullshit to plague his mind. Careful, to step around the used rusty razorblades that lay on the floor, soiled by guilty white specks, he approached the comfort of his sofa. You're not done yet, old boy...

He lifted his camera and took several pictures of his patched up throat. "Running on empty when I need it the most," He eyed the empty bag on the coffee-stained table. "Time to catch up with some old friends.."

The week was a blur to him. Flashing lights, crimson blood, a speck on the carpet which he could recognize. He picked up a cordless, dialed the numbers. After a quick vague conersation he was already dressed and leaving the short comfort of his home.

He never really liked staying in that place anyway...it didn't even seem like home anymore.
een jaar geleden southern-belle said…
((im in ^.^))
((Yaaaay some more!!))
((should i post a profile or just let that info out as the rp unravels?))
Shane was confused about what he was doing in another town or why he was even awake.He was out for 46 hours straight without the slightest feeling of being tired he sighedd softly as he pulled over to close his eyes. He locked the door for it was night. He was unfamilari with the area so he decide to play it same and go rent a room.Once done he start watching T.V he binked twice before falling dead asleep not to wake for another 4 days.
((I'd say the latter be creative and let things come as you go along))
((kay))

Jolie was hanging out on a park bench with a book and her ipod, oblivious to the world around her. she was, as she called it, a christian hippie. she had a thought in her head that the world could be peaceful, that if people just put their minds to it and prayed about it, the vamps would go away. even she thought the idea was crazy, but it was her only hope.
last edited een jaar geleden
He stood out in front of the apartment complex, looking a broken man with only just enough spirt left to step from the threshold on to the busied asphalt. His shoes scraped against loose chunks of black as he carried his tired self across the polluted cityscape.
((This rp seems to be about different people with very common problems =P))
Shane awoke 4 days later. He looked out the window to see that his car has been broken into too."Boy that's great " he said to himself.
((Yep, the only twist on it is that there are vampires involved)) Arnold stopped by a park from a which a carpet of green grew, sliced through by dirt paths. Children with sticky hands and sloppy grins, stumbling over eachother in the ignorant joy of daylight as it toppled down over their seaty t-shirts and touseled hair.

This was the usual place he did his dealings, if not at the ightclub than it was at the park. She said she liked going there because she blended better with the people. She looked more innocent and the park was easier to find. Arnold couldn't help but note that he, himself, always looked suspicious no matter what enviroment he was placed in.
een jaar geleden mowwom said…
((Can I get a WOOP WOOP?))
((WOOP WOOOP!!))
((YUP! THAS WUD I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT! Now on to serious business.))
((Srsly serious?))
((Yah. No... But really, no, in all seriousness, very serious. It's... RANDOM CHARACTER MAKING TIME!!!))
((YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AY I mean that in the most serious manner))