Random Role Playing Molting Cracks- (We're Back!)

Shebird posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 02:10AM
Okay there's a really long story behin this and if you want any info please look at link Alright, for those who have already took part in this; I'm gonna start off after Arnie was bitten. Instead of him being healed by Rayne, he will have been somehow taken to the hospital, and after weeks of having the vitality pumped back into he has returned to the outside world, exhausted and wary.
What else happened to the others is up to you guys.

I'm taking a few rules from Vampyrechick's club.
1. No personal attacks.

2. No fighting off of the RP.

3. In the RP, you may not make decisions for other characters.

4. In the RP, you may not kill, hurt, or heal, another character without their permission(either ask in OOC or attempt the action and let them respond accordingly)

5. Please keep the characters relevent to the rp. (No dragons, monsters, magicians, wicken, witches or any of that sort other than just vampires and humans)

6. Unless you created the RP you may not progress farther in the set storyline unless it is by a very small measure. (You can provoke fights, create relationships and control a limited number of background characters but nothing further)

7. In incourage you to use at least two characters, one being human. That way we won't just have nothing but vampires and it would be a lot less boring.

8. To join you must use the password: "I eat feet when I need to greet."

You don't have to post a profile, but you can if you want to.

Newcomers are welcome <3

Random Role Playing 337 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 337

een jaar geleden Jasper-Tod said…
(( so random lol))
Shane walks over to his car and hops in. He drives off to a gas station and sees two girls standing at the corner."Great. And their so young?" he said sighing."This isn't right."
een jaar geleden mowwom said…
((Mhm, mhm, of course.))
een jaar geleden demon_wolf said…
Cole pulled her coat collar up around her cheeks, hiding her face. She hated walking the streets with humans. They disgusted her, always thinking about themselves. Never worrying what will happen next, good or bad. She lowered her eyes to the sidewalk. "I hate humans." She mumbled.
een jaar geleden southern-belle said…
Jolie randomly looked up from her book to see a suspicious looking guy looking around the park, she sighed "probably drug or weapon dealer, really what HAS the world come to?" she said in a low voice to herself.
Cole walked past all the humans, giving disgusted looks to the sidewalk as she did. She turned when she caught the scent of trees, she turned whithout even looking to see if there were cars coming down the steert.
een jaar geleden Jv611 said…
A man dressed in all white walked out of an antique store. "Oh how I miss Ben back London" he looked around and checked his poketwatch and left.
een jaar geleden Shebird said…
Arnold stopped finding no trace of her, being that he had heard her voice on the phone, he was suprised. "Y'know the usual spot down in the park. Bench to the left next to the tree that looks like George Bush's nose." Her nasal words echoed a fresh memory wracking at his skull. So he sat down adjacent to a girl with a nose in a book. She kept giving him a harsh look so he scowled over her.
Jolie looked hard at Arnold as he scowled at her "take a picture, it's lasts longer" she said in her heavy, new orleans, creole accent then looked back at her book pretending to read it but keeping her senses on high. Arnold gave her a strange feeling.
"Speak for yourself, lady."He continued to mutter incoherent obscenities but chilled himself out when he looked at the situation. He averted his eyes from her. Calm your nerve, Arnold...You're arguing with a child.
((Dammit! Sorry Shebird, my internet decided to stop working last night. And what I was going to say before it disconnected was "STUPID FAT BEAR"))

"Vanna, Vanna... you'll get yourself in big trouble if you keep this up..." The girl mumbling to herself sat in the dry grass of the city park, huddled in a thick jacket. She was leaning against a makeshift mound, a large black shoulder bag. Vanna was munching viciously on a chocolate-dipped doughnut, most likely obtained through unscrupulous methods. The little circle of sweet bread made her stomach churn, but she finished it off anyway. Not like there was anything else to eat...
((Hahahahaha! Get on aim. My Dad's decided he wants to hate me for today.))
"ugh so arrogant" she sighed to herself, then put her headphones back in. still keeping an eye on Arnold she kept reading her book.
He chuckled to himself. This chick's confused about who's who. That's right Arnold laugh your frustrations out.He folded his arms and waited. He perked up at the sight of a oddly dressed chick on a bike, a bag hitched to her back. Her hair was bowl shaped, long blue bangs hanging over a pair of glasses. Her body glistened with sweat. She skidded the bike and walked over to the bench, smiling at Arnold with recognition.
Shane drove around back to a park. He walk out with a gun hidden in my pocket. He didn't know the area so he decided to play it safe.He saw a a girl around his age and an older gentleman ; he also saw a group of guys in intense discussion. Shane smirked a little wanting to have a bit of fun but he knew that they might've killed him.So he decided to frame the girl and the man."Hmh this shound be fun" he whispered to himself.
Vanna stood, using the momentum to swing the bag on her shoulder. She cringed as her stomach began to growl. She was hungry. Or more precisely, thirsty. She couldn't keep on falling back to snatching and swindling. The staff at her regular stop were getting quite suspicious. She needed money. Desperately. Vanna eyed the people around her. She stopped on what seemed to be a shady-looking man and a bookworm sitting on a park bench. Strangely enough for Vanna, everything led back to snatching and swindling.
last edited een jaar geleden
Jolie caught something out the corner of her eye and turned her head to see a girl looking around, and then she saw the girls eyes fall on herself and Arnold. "uh oh, looks like trouble" she said in a near whisper to no one in particular.
Shane walked over to the gang. He smiled as they suddenley noticed him. They walked over to him clearly showing their guns. Shane pretended to not notice anyone. He then turns around but as he does he manages to shoot randomly beind him. He runs off with a smile on his face over to the spot where the Man and the girl were talking."Sorry, " he mangaes to say as he runs off past him.
The oddly color coated girl, smiled and propped herself next to him. "Hey-o, old buddy!" She said slyly sneaking her arm around him.

"Uh...yeah, shouldn't we be somewhere else."

"Mm...no, this place fine." She dropped something into his pockets. "Check this out!" She grinned showing white glimmering fangs causing him to jerk away, startled to near death.

"What?!"

"Hahahaha chill out, they're fake. My ex molded his teeth for me!"

"Ex? You dated one of them?"

"Married." This caused Arnold to cringe and rapidly move away from her. "Geez you have some serious issues with them. Is that why you have a bandage on your neck? Guilty pleasure..or maybe you're a self-hater."

"Fuck you."

"Woah...bitch-Hey, hey you're not going anywhere." She said grabbing his shoulder as he stood to leave. "At least not without parting with some green."

"Aww...fuck..here." Arnold moaned to himself as a pulled out a large wad of cash and placed it in her geedy hands. "Thank you, kind gentleman."

"My pleasure..."

"Oh wait. I'm gonna throw a party tomorrow evening with some friends. We'll be doing some lines, so if you wanna come..."

"Nah, I'm not that kind of guy."

"Whatever!" She got up as well and nodded to him as if saying It's been a pleasure

"holy shit" was all Jolie could manage to say as she stood, holding her book close to her and throwing her ipod in her pocket. she had no idea which way to turn, one way was Venna, one way was an angry gang...
((By girl and guy did you mean Arnold and Jolie, Jasper-Tod))
((pretty sure he did, but never know))
last edited een jaar geleden
((Yeah, that's why I'm asking. I'll just assume he did))
((yup thats what i did ^.^))
Arnold turned to her sudden outburst. "Something the matter with you?" He began to tug at his jacket, drawing a cigar. He slowly turned his head to the kid on the run. "Aw...fuck why do they always gotta bring in trouble..." He turned back to the other girl but she was nothing by a distant blob of colors. He placed the cigar to his mouth while flicking a lighter. After a couple of tries a flickering flame spouted from the top. He cupped it over his mouth and soon found himself puffing away."Don't be so skittish, ya nosy windbag. 's nothing new."
Shane hopped back in his car and droke aroudn the park back to where the gang was and watch to see what they would do.
"nothing new, sure why do you think i left 'Nawleans, doesn't mean i like being stuck between a vamp and a gang" she clung to her book as if some how it would help "what do we do?"
"Nothing. That's what I'm going to do." He turned to the girl and violently waved his arms at her, in an attempt to frighten her off. "Scram! You little bloodsucker!"
"i have a feeling that is not going to work" Jolie looked between Arnolnd Venna and the gang, still clinging to her book with the cross on the front.
((I'm not sure what Jasper-Tod plans to do with that gang does he want us to control them ourselves or is he going to?))
((i have no clue O_O))
((PICTURE TIME!!!!!))

Vanna blinked and puckered her lips in worry. He couldn't be talking to her, no, but now she looked quite suspicious. There would be no chance at pickpocketing at this point. "Eh, me? I dun know whatcher talkin' 'bout!"

((Not only is this a city filled with people who have problems, it's also filled with people who've got funny accents.))
 ((PICTURE TIME!!!!!)) Vanna blinked and puckered her lips in worry. He couldn't be talking to her, <
((I'm plaing to do something don't worry =P))
((Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Gotcha. Now there's not many vamps anymore I'll probably fix that later.))

"You scarin' the biblethumper! So scram you disgusting little turd!" He approached her with agression, trying to intimidate her
Cole hurried across the street and into the park. He eyes darted from each bench. Some had people on it, others didn't. Then she saw two people, male and female sitting across from oneother. Glaring at oneother.
((We need some conflict like evil vamps or violent humans. SOmething! I'll add my villainous input later when this thing picks up.))
big smile
((hey could someone answer me on chat/rant forum please? ^.^))
((I'm a vamp. One that doesn't like humans.))
((Yeah so three vamps (not sure if JV's count being that he rarely posts) and three(?) humans and no one wnats to do anyone harm...-sigh- I miss the original ))
((i can do harm, conflict, yada, yada, yada. Just people need to continue to post.))
((Well Mowwom just left to take a shower :o))
((lol alrighty then))
((Aaaah, nice and clean))

Vanna raised her hands. "Look, I dun mean no harm! I was just uh..." Her eyes wandered as she nibbled on a corner of her lip with one sharp tooth.
"Skit skit!" Arnold continued to try and frighten her away.
"I was just... uh... looking for a seat!" Vanna quickly darted around him and plopped on the bench beside Jolie. "In fact I think I'll sit right here!" She gave a too-wide nervous grin at Arnold and let out an awkward giggle while eyeing Jolie.
Jolie jumped up and stood near Arnold as Vanna sat. she pulled a pocket knife from her back pocket but kept it hidden. "what do you want vamp?" she said the last word like a cuss.
Arnold leaped away from her armed hand. "Uh...hey take it easy, babe. I hate vampires as much as you do but c'mon!" He placed his hand in his pocket fingering a familair object.
((oo oo can I become a vampire? =P))
"one: never annouce when i have a weapon. two: i didnt use it yet, i'm only taking precautions."
"Look, I told yous two, I dun want nothin'!" She rose, slowly taking a few steps towards the two, gazing at them with a deer-in-the-headlights stare. "This is all just some misunderstandin'! I ain't like them other ones!" She looked around as she spoke, cautious of who heard her words.
((I don't see why not Jasper-Tod))