Random What If....(Dreams)

i_luvv_jb posted on Oct 25, 2008 at 02:27AM
sooo....me and my friend were talking about random stuff, aaaaaannnd...we were thinking: what if our "lives" are really our actual dreams and our dreams are actually the reality? (if that makes any sense lol) XD

wouldnt that (isnt that) be crazy? :D

(frikn_random helped with discovery) *rawr* fear us! lol jk

Random 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden funnyshawna said…
woah, i was just talking to my friend about this!!!
weird. i wish some of my dreams were real! that would be soooo awesome....*trails off and smiles into space*
heheh...i had the best dream a few weeks ago...i would love for it to be real
i woke myself up from it just cos i wanted to be sure i remembered it in the morning:)
.....ahhhhh.....
een jaar geleden cheeeese said…
yeah, or mabie our whole lives are just one long dream and when we dream we just dream that we dream
and mabie someday we'll all wake up and realise that we live on planet mars.
een jaar geleden poddo said…
I tkink that too,
So it's not crazy^_^
een jaar geleden Will_NolanLover said…
smile
SOOOO crazy insane kinda radical!
een jaar geleden moosegbts37 said…
hmmm
If that happened to me, i'd be dead by now...
if r dreams were r reality I would have made out withAang on a giant MUSHROOM!!!
een jaar geleden r-pattz said…
but i die a lot in my dreams
crying
wow...! Once in my dream trash trucks were evil! and i could run up the stairs wen they came! oh i read about dog theifes and i had a dream about that they captured my doggie maggie!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden kENNA said…
i had a dream and my dog turned into a drink and and drank him
een jaar geleden Twilightzook said…
I had a dream that I lived in Hogwarts and I was a wizard (not the dork I really am) and it turned out that every wizard other than me was part tropical fish and they had to hibernate under chairs for the winter. So, I was left to fend for myself while they were all asleep. I then got locked in a broom closet and there was no one around to let me out.

I know none of this makes sense but it was a dream, they never make sense.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden r-pattz said…
my dreams fall into one of two catagories: random or me dying. soo if our dreams were the real world, theyd be giant fig newtowns, skyscraper waffle towers, 8th graders doing the hokey pokie, and lotsa dead bodies.