Shadow The Hedgehog Teh anger page

segafan posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 06:58PM
Okay, okay, okay... Lol! This is Teh Anger Page. It's a page that you can start fight in, insult people in, or just plain cuss! In Teh Anger Page, there is no rules! Have a party! Jump off a building! PUSH someone off the Empire State Building! Nuke the planet! >:) I don't give a damn!

Also, you can like, cuss at people for no reson and make death pictures of someone, or start fights or threaten people!

So, here are some examples:

U MOTHER FUCKING BITCH THAT CAME FROM HELL! I'M GONNA STALK YOU N KILL YOU N DANCE ON UR GRAVE!!!!

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP U MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!

SONADOW SUCKS ASS ANYONE WHO LIKES SONADOW IS A FUCKING GAY RETARTED FAT ASS GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!

And...

I'M GONNA SHOOT U N KILL U N SHANK U N I'LL CRUSH YOU ON A BOULDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get the picture... -.-'

-Mina

last edited on Feb 28, 2010 at 10:10PM

Shadow The Hedgehog 77 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

een jaar geleden segafan said…
Okay... Okay... SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHER FUCKERS THAT COME FROM HELL.
UR AN ASS CLOWN! ASS HOLE! GOD DAMMIT!
This is fun *evil laugh* >:)
een jaar geleden rose_dark said…
well at least people can say their anger here instead of all around this club. NO ONE TALKS SMACK OF MY FRIENDS!!! NO ONE!!!!!
laugh
lol i guess haha
een jaar geleden Shad0wHedgeh0g said…
mischievous
Bad words you say?... * smiles * It would be fun to tell you all the bad words I know. But I shouldn't be saying bad words in front of you kids in the first place. Because I am influencing you to say bad words. And it's probably a bad thing, but I could care less if it was. But I should still be considerate about it though.
last edited een jaar geleden
Oh, shut up shadow:

Bitch
Fuck
Ass
Dick
Shit
Nigga
etc.
een jaar geleden scrougehedgehog said…
angry
TREVOR,ADDREY,AND AVA SUCK BLOODY RAT BALLS!THEY ALL NEED TO GO ROT IN FUCKING HELL!AND LICK A DICK!FOR FUCKING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKERS!BURN IN HELL!-scrouge the hedgehog
mischievous
Heh, okay fine... The hell with it! I'm going to say a shit load of bad words here! If you truly don't care if I hurt your feelings.

This what I think of segafan, and shadowgirl111

asshole , motherfucker , fucker , jackass , shithead ,annoying pussy Bitch , hooker , tramp , hoe , dumbshit whore , slutty , shitface , bastard , skank , hoe bag , crap, ass , retard , dipshit BITCH , fucktard slutty BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who needs a FUCKING BITCH SLAP!!!!
sad
You... I... I'll stop whatever I'm doing! I'm sorry! *Crys*
mischievous
* evil laugh * Hey, the BIRD is the word! hahahahaha Don't you know the BIRD IS THE WORD!!!! * pokes segafan's head * I'm going to annoy the HELL out you also! * evil smile * I'm too evil to care about your feelings segafan. I want you crying, that's what I want.
*Snarls* Shadow, you are the most annoying, no good wannabe hedgehog! *Hisses and spats at Shadow*
mischievous
* evil laugh * Thank you segafan! *says sarcasticly* I'm going to bully you also! I could care less if your a female. * punches segafan's head repeatedly *
angry
Wipe that smirk off your face! If you don't I'll do it FOR you! *Dodges an attack and faces Shadow, a few inches away, and looks at him with a hard, cold, annoyed, and furios stare*
*Snarls*
wink
Now who's annoying??? *Pokes Shadow* I AAAAAAAMMMMM...!
angry
* growls *...segafan your a damn irritating female! SHUT UP! * pushes segafan away inflicting excruciating pain * * snarls *
*Jumps back and shoves Shadow annoyingly* Don't worry, be happy!
mischievous
*Mischievous smile* No comment, eh? *Pokes Shadow* Huh? Huh? Huh? I like playing the annoying game. Do you? Doyoudoyoudoyou? C' mon Shadow! I'll do this all day. I'm good at annoying. I am. My brother is annoying. He's in high school. He's really tall. Do you have siblings? Doyoudoyoudoyou? I like fanpop. Why do you say it as Fan Pop or FanPop? It's Fanpop y' know. Why are you a black hedgehog? *Pokes Shadow*Why do you have red on you? Why are you ageless? That's wierd. You're wierd, Shadow. Why do you hate Sonic? Why do you talk so deep? C' mon Shadz! What's you're favorite color? How tall are you? Do you like useing the computer? Do you like cats? Do you like dogs? What's your favorite book? I see you like family guy. So do I. The Simpsons suck. Do you think they suck? I do. Do you like Left 4 Dead 2? You fight zombies. *Pokes Shadow* Do you like fighting zombies? I do. Am I annoying you? I hope so. You wanted to play the annoy Mina game, so I'm playing Annoy Shadow! It's fun! Funfunfunfunfunfunfun! Wow I typed a lot. I did. I can type fast. Can you? Huhhuhhuhhuh? Well, I'm really annoying now, huh? So... I'll stop typeing this now.
rainy
I had enough of you... * leaves *
worried
...............ah....................
een jaar geleden maniac_hedgehog said…
mischievous
okay. i wont get in trouble if i say things,right? okay then, here goes.
ahem.
Skyrose is a bitch.
Huh. i feel a little better now.
She sucks ass and i hate her with a fiery passion. Those bitches who also say shit to my cousin are also to blame for being retarded. Damn crazyass fangirls should get a fukin life alrighty. screw them all to the fiery depths of Hell!
een jaar geleden maniac_hedgehog said…
big smile
ah, i really do feel better
angelic
alas, people are different
mischievous
Yes, yes they are. Hey did I win the annoying game? Yay! I annoyed the ultimate!! ^^
een jaar geleden pufllys said…
mischievous
Thanks Shadow -_-
I feel SO much better now XD
Okay fine... a lot of the people here are suddenly starting fights, and a lot of people say some creepy things like "Shadow and I have hedgehog babies!"
een jaar geleden Dethklokrox90 said…
God Damn son of a motherfucking dick sucking whore!!!!!!!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE AMY ROSE!!!!!!!!
Amy can go die in motherfucking hell that fucking dick licking whore!!!!!
Sonic is a gay fagola dildo licking bitch!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­G!!­!!!­!
Nathan Explosion im gonna fuck you good (Im a female)!!!!!
een jaar geleden Dethklokrox90 said…
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY FAV SONG TOWARD ALL THAT I HATE AND ONES THAT PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS DEDICATED TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!
link
een jaar geleden Avatargeek said…
mischievous
Trust me Shadow, we want you to cuss. THAT MAKES YOU YOU!!
een jaar geleden seuris said…
worried
*glumps* I don't really say bad languages... Sometimes... so.. Umh... Fuck Chris? >//w//< He is soo stypid and asshole!! XD wow... I say something bad *giggles* And I think Chris can go to hell ^^
um... what the hell?
een jaar geleden Megan-the-fox said…
i agree completely with seuris chris is an unneeded dumb ass character i also don't think they really needed mina either
een jaar geleden the_depressed said…
SUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!!!! OH< AND THANK YOU SEGAFAN FOR MAKING AN ANGER PAGE. AS YOU WILL SEE, I WILL BE USING IT ALOT!!!
Yeah, ur welcome 0_0
een jaar geleden cosmo101 said…
angelic
i dont hate anyone............
 i dont hate anyone............
een jaar geleden scrougehedgehog said…
aw...did I hurt your feelings trevor?!listen to this song,and you will understand.
een jaar geleden shadowgirl111 said…
angry
i hate zinthia!!!!!!!!im gonna kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shes a stuiped skinny ass hole!!!!!!me gonna kill bitchy brat!!!!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!and stop trying to steal my jefte from me!!!!!
jefte is mine!!and jeftelovers.so get another guy u ass hole son of a bitch!!thanks segafan!that should do it.........[me calms down]
 i hate zinthia!!!!!!!!im gonna kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shes a stuiped skinny ezel hole!!!!!!me gonna kil
smile
Well 3 statements that are TRUE before i go: chris is a dumbass, sonadow kicks ass, and sonadow haters can go to hell
angelic
Sonadow sucks ass anyone who likes the mother fucking couple is gay and can go to hell wher they belong

Sonadow can burn and go to hell this is one of my master pieces that's aganst Sonadow
 Sonadow sucks ezel anyone who likes the mother fucking couple is gay and can go to hell wher they belo
angry
get your facts straight im not gay you bitch im actually straight along with plenty other fans and you sir belong in hell becuz i may not be a hardcore fan but im still a fan punkass
een jaar geleden coco05 said…
mischievous
rawr
lolz
lol
een jaar geleden sara5000 said…
mischievous
segafan u r ******* and **********

and u r a big liar
mischievous
sara5000 ur an ****** and a ***** an a **** and ***** **** *** ***
een jaar geleden L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
SCREW TAILSMO!HOORAY FOR TREAM!
sick
Sonadow fans have DIRTY MINDS!
 Sonadow fans have DIRTY MINDS!
mischievous
FUCK YOU SAY, BITCH?!
 FUCK u SAY, BITCH?!
mischievous
Sonadow fans BEHOLD! Now witness ultimate power of the middle finger!
 Sonadow fans BEHOLD! Now witness ultimate power of the middle finger!
angelic
-shrugs- i'm not bothered by that but i will say i am one of the few that doesn't have a dirty mind
een jaar geleden KARIxTRENT said…
devilcat56 burn in hell!