Shadow The Hedgehog Just pointing something out...

segafan posted on Apr 04, 2010 at 01:36AM
You guys! Come ON! Because of half of you guys, people have left Fanpop! We are 13 years and up! (Some might be younger, but you know what I mean) And you guys are acting like 2 year olds! Cosmo101, not to be mean or start any fights, but you WANT peace, and yet, you are the one to start most of the fights! And then, you act all innocent and goody~ goody and then everyone blames it on ME! And then there is Jeftelover. Look, If you act a bit nicer, you'll have more friends! Just please, stop being mean! And Shadowgirl101(Or 111, I don't know, but I'm talking to the mean one for you all who have names like Shadow_lover or something), you are just plain mean. I mean, come ON! You insault people, and just is mean! Please be nice. And for you HATERS out there, STOP HATEING! God, this is supposed to be a site where you get fans and make new friends, not fight and pretend to kill everyone! That just means more fighting, and then SOMEONE who is tired of all of this SHIT leaves, like I was about to do until everyone said come back.

Now this is for the whole club.

STOP POSTING SHADAMY OR SOME OTHER CRAP ON THIS CLUB! This club is for only Shadow the Hedgehog, post ShadAmy or SonAmy, or that gay Sonadow pictures and topics on their own club! Here, post things about Shadow the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog ONLY. That's why the topic is called Shadow the Hedgehog! Post your fan charecters on that club! Do your articles (All of them are so so good :P) On your own club, or the "Sonic fan fiction" club ONLY! People, these are the BASICS OF FANPOP!

Last...

If you don't like the Fanpoper, ignore him/her! Duhhhhhhh...

I'm just pointing something out. Ok? Ok.

:)
last edited on Apr 04, 2010 at 01:42AM

Shadow The Hedgehog 18 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden segafan said…
big smile
Not to be all bossy, but I'm just saying. Cosmo101, Jeftelover, and Shadowgirl101, I'm not being mean, just pointing something out. I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be mean!

~Mina :)

(P.S. When I post a forum, sometimes the picture or video dissapears randomly, and I'm not so sure that you can see either. So this is the video I posted.)

One Tribe; The Black Eyed Peas:
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden cosmo101 said…
im glad ur finally being nice segafan.i did not know u had it in u.
 im glad ur finally being nice segafan.i did not know u had it in u.
een jaar geleden jeftelover said…
ill be a little nicer segafan.
Finally!
een jaar geleden Flana_2 said…
hmmm
Yall sure arn't showing it
please me nice flan.i dont want to fight again.and im sure segafan dosent want to fight ether.
No, I don't. And I don't want to be on Cosmo101's side either, if you fight. so STOPPPP XD

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­--
"OMG, I killed Harry Potter!!"- Neville; GoF movie
so u r going to begin fighting?wow.flan_2 told u to be against me too?
een jaar geleden hotygirl said…
big smile
dont be sad cosmo.im or ur side.and we can bet them.no mater how many people they got on there side.in fact,bad people never win.
wht???!
een jaar geleden earthia said…
i agree with u hotygirl!!!!!!!!
I'm not bad, I can tell you who's bad, but she'd kill me... Not you, earthia and cosmo... ur good... I guess... >:3
een jaar geleden Linksye said…
cool
Finnaly someone who belives in niceness. I thought all people are so mean.
thank u segafan.see?u can be nice?!
een jaar geleden Linksye said…
meh
People should be nice. No mre arguement.
een jaar geleden Flana_2 said…
crying
*Facedesk 300 times over* *pulls out front two teeth* :'(
een jaar geleden Kendall75296 said…
angry
Hotygirl, Earthia, I'm SOOOOO close to beating the shit out of you two. YOU CALL SEGAFAN A BAD PERSON BUT YOU TWO AREN'T ANY FUCKING BETTER!!! AND DON'T NO ONE TELL ME TO CALM, CAUSE I'VE FUCKING HAD IT!!! COSMO101, AS LONG AS YOU TRY TO GET ALONG YOU'RE FINE, BUT THE REST OF YOU NEED TO GIVE IT UP OR SHUT UP!!! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW BAD PEOPLE IF IT GAVE YOU A BLACK EYE!!! (WHICH I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU IF YOU KEEP THIS UP)
een jaar geleden earthia said…
you dont even know were i live!so ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!