Shadow The Hedgehog Why? ~MephilesTheDark

MephilesTheDark posted on Jun 05, 2010 at 09:35AM

Okay, I know I have haters, and I know I have friends on here.

This message does not speak of the friends.

Look, haters, I just want to know one simple thing; Why do you hate me?

'Why do you want to know this?' you may ask, my response is simple; I don't want to have haters.

I want to be a friend for the people on here, and I don't want to come across as some stuck-up bastard who doesn't give a damn, because that isn't what I am.

All opinions will be treated with the proper respect.

~MephilesTheDark

Shadow The Hedgehog 23 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden whoiamisme said…
shit, I have lotss of haterz but they can kiss my ass!
een jaar geleden MephilesTheDark said…
smile
I know everyone gets haters. What I want to know is how I can reduce the amount of them to a min.

And I don't hate you, S0nicHedgeh0g. End of that story.

Everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect.

Last of all, nothing you've done on here has ever pissed me off. Sure, I might pull a :O face and yell OMFG so loud that YOU can hear it, but it's never 'pissed me off' so-to-speak.

Btw; Right now I'm smiling. XD
een jaar geleden KowalksiBigFan said…
meh
*no comment*
Well... I guess it's nice to know you don't hate me... But you are entitled to your own opinion...

XD Hugging me makes happy Mephonic fans. lol jk.

Good to know that you're having fun! ^^ Keep up that sunshine, just keep it off me! XD

And... thanks? I guess? I appreciate you (trying? XD) to mind your buisness...

I mean, sometimes, S0nic, you're actually pretty cool n all...

Who knows... might even end up as friends... or something... *hopeful smile*

^^' Thanks, I guess...

And don't worry about it, I've had waaaay worse...

Yeah, maybe we can. That would be cool. ^^
een jaar geleden KnuxEchidna said…
Hey mephiles tell me something that was way worse then this.
Pfft... Roleplay or not roleplay?

If roleplay, consider I spent 10 years in solitude.

If not roleplay, I'm letting you in on the fact my mom was murdered by my dad when I was 2, and my first foster parents abused me.

THAT is worse.
But... Don't be all sympathetic or anything! Please! Just pretend that never happened! Okay, I don't wanna be dragged down by that!
laugh
LMAO!
smile
i'm sorry, not to be sympathetic or anything.
laugh
Yeah, bit depressing. ^^' I hate it when people go 'Awww~ Poor lil Mephisto...'
meh
I'm not gonna do that. But dang that realy sucks.
een jaar geleden tails0123 said…
big smile
Wow mephiles that's hardcore. Atleast you're not one of those kids who gets all tramatized from something like that. I'm happy you turned out normal!
wink
Thanks you three. Worse for my siblings though, they can remember what 'real' mom and 'real' dad were like.

What's wrong, Sonic? And can I be of any assistance?

Thanks for understanding, Knuckles.

And Tails... Thanks also, it means a lot. :) Heh... I'm as normal as I'll ever be! ;)
Okay, you don't need to talk about it if you don't want to.

Just let me know if you need anything, okay? I'd be only too happy to help, if needed...
wink
Cool, I'd like to help, if you need/want it.
een jaar geleden Aimee147 said…
smile
I'm willing to help out too,I hate seeing people sad and I felt so much grief for Meph when he told me what he did....But I totally respect him for trying to forget it and live a normal life,and no matter what I'll always be there for him because I love him and want to help. Love you forever Meph and if you or anyone else needs help,just say the word.
smile
Heh, yeah, what Aimee147 said.

But... Aimee, you really don't need to worry about it. ^^' The schitzophrenia does for me... T_T

Umm... Thanks for the respect? I don't really know what to say to that! ^^'

Nice to know I have support, I'll be there for anyone too!

Love you too, Aimee, and I'll remember that... Hopefully Instinct doesn't disagree!

And... to everyone out there, my friends consider me to be 'the one' to talk to when upset or under stress... If anyone, ANYONE, wants to talk about their problems, or just something that's been pissing them off... Just lemme know, I wanna help! That's why I study physcology... :) I owe it to the world.
een jaar geleden marksmen456 said…
meh
Hey Mephiles! Whats up? I am currently Bored oh well!XD Meet some villain friends latley,or are you too busy trying to kill sonic?lol.Anyways..... well as alot of people have experince with this.... divorce the thing i hate most.Pretty much all of us has experinced it and were heart-broken it happened when i was a kid.I was asleep peacefully,when i heard yellin me and my sister went to check it out.Well it was a yelling fest while this was happening me and my sister were crying like crazy!But it ended with a divorce.On to the present day....as you can see this memory is stuck in my head like a permenet memory.every time i think about it i feel down any tips that will help me feel better?
een jaar geleden seuris said…
smile
I'm ur friend, Meph! :D *smile * x33
smile
@Marksman456; I reformed. I am no longer evil, I consider the hedgehog in question as a friend.

And my biological parents were never married. Both were drunks, and, during one of these sessions, "father" killed "mother".

I never really worry about this, however... The schitzophrenia takes care of THAT. Not that I'm suggesting you go out and get Schitzophrenia, it just makes everything worse...

If you don't know what schitzophrenia is, it is a mental illness that can cause hallicanations, constant moodswings, the inabilty to distinguish thought from speech, and thinking people can read your mind...

I suffer from schitzophrenia.

@Seuris; I can smile... =) You're my friend too! ^_^

een jaar geleden ShadowFangrl said…
monkey
Why did ur dad do that?????????? Well, im happy that ur still happy. LOL STUPID MONKEY
hmmm
Pfft, he was a drunk, angry, and had a knife and someone nearby who was breathing? I really have no idea.