The Heroes of Olympus My awesome Mark of athena:)! Haha just kidding it is relatively sucky

iamawesome67 posted on Mar 01, 2012 at 10:15PM
My intake on the mark of athena
Rated: T cause am too lazy to see the ratings
Description: This is am ark of athena like all others, except it's pretty sucky:) Basically it tells what happens when the crew arrives at the Roman camp
Characters: Jason
Leo
Piper
Annabeth
Percy
Hazel
Frank
Reyna and all others
Type: A creppy fanfiction
Sypnosis: How I imagined the meeting of the two camps to go except said in a horrible way.
Disclaimer: All rights go to the amazing Rick Riordan. Trust me am not him
last edited on Mar 06, 2012 at 09:46PM

The Heroes of Olympus 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden iamawesome67 said…
heart
Chapter 1
Jason
Jason glanced down toward the Roman camp, a weird combination of excitement and nervousness etched across his face. He was finally returning home. His first home anyway.
Everything had gone smoothly so far. For the first time in months nothing seemed to have gone wrong. So far nothing had hindered their plan of arriving to the Roman camp on time, or at least close to it. No more mysterious parts disappeared into thin air, and no sudden blast of cold wind that would knock half of the ship down. But the best results,had to be no creepy Earth goddess that would haunt them in their dreams. This meant no more waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. No more walking around, expecting to see Gaea jump out of nowhere. This he felt was the best news. Ever since they had gotten back from their quest, sleepless nights seemed to plague them every day. Yet ever since the boat was close to finish, ( which was basically two days ago) creepy Earth lady had left him and his two best friends alone.
So far Gaea had been pretty quiet, which worried, yet relieved Jason at the same time. He bet his new golden sword, that she was planning something big. Something that brought about a halt to her obvious pleasure of scaring the Pluto out of demigods. Something that used up a lot of her effort and time. From his past experiences with her, Jason could just tell that whatever she was planning would cause him a lot of misery and pain. This was what she did best. Torturing demigods that got in the way of her glorious plan of destroying and taking over western civilization. You know the average plans of a revengeful evil goddess. And of course it was up to the demigods to fix everything and save the human race. All of this the gods watched from their high thrones of Olympus. All hoping that their kids might actually be able to achieve the impossible destinies that lay before them.

Suddenly he felt a hard pinch on his left hand. It seriously hurt. It felt like he had used his golden gladius, to injure himself. He wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case. The golden gladius had been giving to him by Hera, as a gift. But all it was so far was a problem. It wouldn’t wield to his touch, or work with him as well as his old one. He suspected that this was the reason why Hera had willingly given him a present. Despite what she said about not hating him, and making him the greatest of heroes, he guessed that she still had some prejudice toward him. Enough to still want to make his life a little bit of Pluto at the least. He was one of the illegitimate children of her husband after all.
He yelled loudly, a wail so loud that it made Leo jump up pretty high.
“Dude you okay?” It was Leo. Having recovered ground again, he was just staring at Jason. He was glancing at him with a mixture of concern and anxiety.
“Yeah, am cool.” Jason said absently. He was blindly rubbing his arm.
“Does it hurt that badly?” Leo asked worriedly. He was peeking at Jason’s arm with a guilty expression.
“Why do you want to know?” Jason asked suspiciously. His hand seriously hurt like hell.
“Ah, because I might have accidently caused it.” Leo confessed guilty.
Jason glared at Leo, but before he could say anything, Leo continued.
“It seemed like the only way to grab your attention. You seemed pretty out of it you know?”
“Huh?” If you haven’t noticed Leo, I wasn’t out of it. I was standing here the whole day.”
Leo rolled his eyes. He began to fake clap. “Hardy har har. The big shot maybe has got a sense of humor. There is hope for you yet. A small hope, but still enough to get you to laugh at my jokes.” Leo grinned, like he was imaging having Jason as his laugher.
Jason clutched his hand, and pretended to die. “Dude, the day I laugh at your jokes, is the day that I die.” As soon as he said that, Jason wished he had just kept his mouth shut. He could tell from the look on Leo’s face that he might have crossed the line, and might have gone too far.
“Well, seeing as how was currently on a suicide quest, you might start laughing now.” Leo said seriously. He wasn’t pretending to be mocked offended, or laughing. All traces of a joke were left from his face.
“You know I was kidding man, we can totally win this.” Jason raised his right hand. He expected Leo to slap it. But he didn’t. Leo was totally still. He let his right hand drop awkwardly back to his side.
“Come on, Annabeth and Piper want you. That’s the only reason am here in the first place.” Leo turned his back on Jason, and started walking toward the down part of the ship. It was where the bedrooms, kitchens, and basically everything was held.
Jason started to follow Leo. Careful to make sure that he walked a few inches behind Leo. He didn’t want any reason to make Leo madder.
“Why do they want me?” Jason asked Leo.
“Oh Piper just wanted to check to see if you were okay. Cause if you hadn’t noticed, you’ve been in that same position as soon as we crossed California. Are you okay by the way? It looks like you’re about to throw up on me or something. And I really don’t want that. Am glad that you are walking behind me, in any case. Last thing I need is for the Romans to see me covered in you’re throw up.”
“Piper wanted you to check on me?” Out of all Leo said, that was basically the only thing he heard. Everything after that was a blur. He could only hear the acceleration of his heart. If it wasn’t obvious, he really liked her.
“Yeah. I kind of just said that. Are you sure your okay?”
“Am fine.” Jason said. In fact he was more than fine, hearing that had just made his day.
“Okay.” Leo looked back at Jason. An expression of obvious worry plastered on his face.
“You didn’t ask why Annabeth wanted me to get you.” Leo continued.
Jason laughed.
“Fine. Why does Annabeth want you to get me?” He said it all in a mocking voice. It made Leo laugh.

“Hahhha two for two. You are so rising up. I would say something, but I don’t want to jinx it.”
This time both of them laughed.
I know sucky way to end, but like seriously it’s just a test try to see if I can still write fanfics. If anyone likes this I will rewrite, make it better, and continue on. If not, I still am going to do it. XD
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden emafluff said…
smile
i love it. post soon please
monkey
I will be posting on saturday, if anyone cares:(
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden emafluff said…
big smile
i care! :)
een jaar geleden Nemisis said…
I care much!! awesome chapie
een jaar geleden athena567 said…
like it!!!
een jaar geleden icuSTALKER said…
I swear, this is FAR from sucky!!!:D I love it!!! You're a great writer! And I care!!!:D please post post postpost please post soon!!!!!:D
worried
Omg I I am so sorry. My sis posted this and I never knew:(
So Sorry!
I won't abandon it though. I'll post on Wednesday or Thursday. Whenever I can get online:)