The Heroes of Olympus the heros of olympus read Percy Jackson

avatarfan800 posted on May 04, 2012 at 02:35PM
I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL OF THIS BELONGS TO RICK RIORDAN

Percy went missing. Now they need to build the Argo II. but JAason, PIper, and Leo want to now more about Percy. How will they react when they find the books?

The Heroes of Olympus 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden avatarfan800 said…
Jason was sick of not knowing anything about Percy Jackson. He knew Piper and Leo wanted to know too. There was a meeting in the Big House with Annabeth, the Stoll brothers, Clarisse, Jake, Chris, and Katie.
"before we start, we need to know more about Percy." i said.
"if you want to know, ask him yourself." annabeth said.
just then the scene changed, and we were in Olympus, or at least thats what Annabeth said. The gods were in front of us.
"so, i guess you want to learn about Perseus." Zeus said.
"No! this is outragous! they dont need to learn anything about my son!" jason was guessing that this was Posideon.
"calm down brother! whats the harm! now we can see everything he did wrong!" Hades laughed.
then we were in a room. This place had a kitchen, bathroom, two rooms (one for girls and one for boys), and a room with several couches and a table with a box. The box had the books in them. we all sat down.
"wait, this doesnt feel right! we need Percy here too!" leo said.
just then Percy, Hazel, Thalia, Nico, Reyna, and Frank appeared.
"well, were all here! lets start!"
"start what?" percy asked.
"we are reading about your adventures from your point of view." the Stoll brothers said smiling.
"NO!" percy said.
"BLACKMAIL!!" the stolls and chris yelled.
"this should be intresting." Thalia muttered.
so who wants to read first?
i will! said Leo.
THE LIGHTNING THIEF
I ACCIDENTALLY VAPORIZE MY PRE-ALGERBRA TEACHER
pop! Clarisse and Grover appeared.
"Peeeeeeeerrrrrrrrcccccccyyyyyyyy!&q­uot­; grover yelled giving his best friend a hug. "Prissy." clarisse said nodding.
"Can we continue? this is good." Connor said.
percy groaned.
LOOK, I DIDNT WANT TO BE A HALF-BLOOD.
who does. everyone muttered.
IF YOUR READING THIS BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE ONE, MY ADVICE IS:
Cover your ears! Thalia yelled.
Why? Leo asked.
Because Prissys advice is horrible.
Hey! percy yelled.
CLOSE THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW, BELIEVE WHAT EVER LIE YOUR MOM OR DAD TOLD YOU, AND TRY TO LEAD A NORMAL LIFE.
BEING A HALF-BLOOD IS DANGEROUS.
no its safe! Nico yelled.
ITS SCARY. MOST OF THE TIME IT GOT YOU KILLED IN NASTY WAYS.
Nico was quiet remembering his sister.
IF YOUR A NORMAL KID, READING THIS BOOK BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS FICTION, GREAT. READ ON. I ENVY YOU FOR BELIEVING THIS NEVER HAPPENED.
BUT IF YOU RECONIZE YOURSELF IN THESE PAGES-IF YOU FEEL SOMETHING STIRRING INSIDE-STOP READING AMMEDIATLY. YOU MIGHT BE ONE OF US. AND ONCE YOU KNOW THAT, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE they SENSE IT TOO, AND THEYLL COME FOR YOU.
"they?" leo asked.
"monsters!" piper said punching him in the arm.
DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU.
you didnt. everyone yelled.
MY NAME IS PERCY JACKSON.
no we thought it was Peter Johnson. annabeth said sarcastically.
IM TWELVE YEARS OLD. UNTIL A FEW MONTHS AGO,I WAS IN A BOARDING SCHOOL CALLED YANCY ACADEMY, A PRIVATE SCHOOL FOR TROUBLED KIDS IN UPSTATE NEW YORK.
AM I A TROUBLED KID?
yes! all of those from camp half-blood yelle.
thanks guys. percy muttered.
YEAH, I YOU COULD SAY THAT.
een jaar geleden Nemisis said…
cool if you want I'll show you how to do bold, post soon!
cool
COULD START AT ANY POINT IN MY SHORT MISERABLE LIFE TO PROVE IT! BUT THINGS REALLY STARTED GOING BAD LAST MAY WHEN OUR SIXTH-GRADE CLASS TOOK A FIELD TRIP TO MANHATTAN- TWENTY-EIGHT MENTAL-CASE KIDS AND TWO TEACHERS ON A YELLOW SCHOOL BUS, HEADING TO THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ARTS TO LOOK AT ANCIET GREEK AND ROMAN STUFF?
sound boring i heard several people say.
I am not a mental case! I heard Grover tell percy looking offended.
I KNOW- IT SOUNDS LIKE TORTURE. BUT MOST YANCY FIELD TRIPS WERE.
BUT MR. BRUNNER OUR LATIN TEACHER,WAS LEADING THE TRIP SO I HAD HOPES.
Man percy how could you stand that school? Connor asked.
percy just shrugged

sunny
If anyone would like to add to story please do. I dont have a lot of time to work on this, but please read my forum on Mark of Athena. Sorry its not bold, but i cant do bold on my nook
een jaar geleden alyta2000 said…
Mr.Brunner was this middle-aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee.
"Ah!" Conner gasped.
"He drank coffee without us!"Travis finished.
Annabeth punched their arms.
"Continue."
You wouldn't think he was cool, but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class.
"Chiron?Not cool? Please." Piper said.
"Mr.Brunner is Chiron!?" Leo said.
"Leo! The description describes him in wheelchair mode."
He also had this awesome collection of Roman armor and weapons, so he was the only teacher whose class didn't put me to sleep.
"PERCY! How could you!"Annabeth shouted, insulted about the sleeping in class thing. Everyone chuckled.
'POOF!' Suddenly Thalia poofed in.
"HERA IF THIS IS YOUR FREAKING FAULT I'LL-Oh hey guys!" She said.
"Continue whatever you were doing." Leo continued.

big smile
Wow thats really good. I read your chapter from another percabeth story, and thought that was good too. Ill try to continue this story, but feel free to add a chapter in anytime
Thalia looked mad. she saw Percy slapped him, then gave him a huge and said good to see you. "What are all of you doing?" she asked.
"we are reading about Percys adventures." Connor said with an evil grin. Thalia got an evil grin on her face to, "continue." she said sitting down.
I HOPED THE TRIP WOULD BE OKAY. AT LEAST, I HOPED THAT FOR ONCE I WOULDNT GET IN TROUBLE.
"fat chance at that." Thalia said snorting.
everyone agreed.
BOY WAS I WRONG.
SEE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME ON FIELD TRIPS. LIKE AT MY FITH-GRADE SCHOOL, WHEN WE WENT TO THE SARATOGA BATTLEFIELD, I HAD THIS ACCIDENT WITH A REVOLUTIONARY WAR CANNON. I WASNT AIMING FOR THE SCHOOL BUS BUT OF COURSE I GOT EXPELLED ANYWAY.
"man if your dad didnt clam you, you would still be at our cabin!" connor said whipping away a tear.
"yeah, we could have been brothers!" Travis said.
AND BEFORE THAT AT MY FOURTH-GRADE SCHOOL WHEN WE TOOK A BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR OF THE MARINE WORLD SHARK POOL, I SORT OF HIT THE WRONG LEVER ON THE CATWALK AND MY CLASS TOOK AN UNEXPECTED SWIM. AND THE TIME BEFORE THAT . . . WELL, YOU GET THE IDEA.
"MAN YOU COULD SO BE OUR BROTHER! WANT SOME SKITTLES?" connor yelled.
"no thanks. ill get my own." percy said scooting away from them.