The Heroes of Olympus Reading about The Hero Of Olympus I

GoRgOnxx posted on May 09, 2012 at 02:04PM
OK, I know guys there are many forums like this but I promise I am not going to abandon this:)

This happens during The Son of Neptune....So, Percy will come later:)

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians blah blah blah.....

Summary: During the Winter Solstice, 10 demigods from 2012 are sent back in time to read along side their parents about Percy's adventures and later on, whereabouts. Join the demigods as they attempt to read along side the 14 most powerful Gods in the world! Gods are in the year in which Thalia is turned into a tree.

Check out my other forum:
link
last edited on Jun 22, 2012 at 09:32AM

The Heroes of Olympus 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden GoRgOnxx said…
Ok, I am posting the first chapter:) Tell me what you think.... ok?

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

No One's POV

It was another winter solistice for Olympus. All the gods were sitting in their various thrones. 

Zues was sitting on his throne cursing under his breath feeling sad for his daughter.

Hera was muttering about how people are unfaithful in their married life which she indirectly means towards her husband.

Poseidon was thinking deeply about what happend to Thalia and felt scared about his own son's future.

Athena had a large bundle of books draped on her lap and was searching them as if the world is about to end.

Aphrotide was applieng make up to her already perfect face while listning to Ares and Hrphaestus argue about her.

Hermes was checking the last e-mails that he recieved. 

Apollo was suprisingly writing something on a paper with a serious look on his face. If you look closer you will see lines of some thing which looked like one of his hikaus.

Artemis was telliing Demeter about how she got so many new hunters while in return she was telling how Artemis should start giving her hunters more cereal.

Dionysus was passed out on his throne with a wine magezine on his face.

Hestia was sitting in the centre of the throne room tending her flame.

And suprisingly Hades was present looking at Zues with anger in his face sitting on the throne he just made.

In the middle of all this suddenly a bright light erupted and in the middle of the throne room stood ten teenagers with confused looks on their faces.

"Who are you and how dare you interupt our meeting?", the king of gods shouted from his throne.

"Sorry to interupt the meeting Lord Zues but we don't know why we were summoned here.", a girl with grey eyes which told. She looked like a daughter of Athena but her eyes looked like as if her lifeforce was taken away.

Suddenly there was a another bright light and in the middle of the room stood a bundle with a note attached to it.

Athena who was closeset to it picked it up and started reading the note.

Dear Gods, 

I think it is time for you all to know what mistakes you are doing in the future. We think it is a good time. And if you harm any of these demigods and the mortal you will be messing up the future. The bundle consists of five books and I want you all to read all the five books in order.

Dear Demigods and Rachel,

Please intoduce yourselves. You all are sent back in time to the year in which Thalia was turned into a tree and don't worry time is frozen and others won't even notice you all gone.

From.
Your loving Fates.

"I think you better start introdusing yourselves",Athena finished reading. 

"I am Annabeth Chase,Daughter of Athena and the Archeitect of Olympus", the girl with grey eyes and blonde hair said stepped forward. Athena smiled but gave a worried glance at her.

"I am Thalia Grace, Daughter of Zues and Leutient of Artemis and Father,I am back from being a tree and I am sorry Lady Artemis Zoe died", she continued when she saw both Zues and Artemis about to ask questions. Hearing this both of them nodded. 

"I am Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades", said a boy with black hair and pale skin," Hades smiled at his son while the other two gods big three gods gave him killing looks. "And I was born before the treaty was signed", he said ignoring the killing looks.

"I am Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter and Praetor of fifth cohort", a boy with blond hair and blue eyes said stepping forward.

'Why is a Roman in the middle of Greek?", suprisingly Hera asked.

"You will know in the books", Thalia said before Jason could answer.

"I am Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphotide and charmspaker", a beautiful girl with eyes that changed colour said. Aphrotide smiled at her daughter who returnedd it.

"I am Leo Valdez,Son of Hrphaestus and the fire user", a  curly black hair, dark brown eyes who looked like he took cafferine more than he needed. Hrphaestus smiled at his son.

"I am Travis-.

"and I am Connor Stoll-"

"Sons of Hermes", finished Travis sharing a mischeivies smile with his brother. Hermes smiled at his sons. With out even knowing them he could tell they were trouble makers.

"Are you twins?", asked Athena looking at the boys who looked alike except their heights.

"Nope", one which she thaught as Travis said.

'I am Rachel Elizebeth Dare, Oracle of Delphi", said a redheaded girl said as she stepped forward.

"My Oracle got a new body!!", Apollo said practically jumping out of his throne to which he was awarded by a slap from Artemis.

"I am Clarrise La Ru,Daughter of Ares",said a girl with one look could tell she was Ares daughter. Ares looked up from his throne towards his daughter who offerd him a sheepish smile.

"Ok, Since the introductions are over why don't we start reading?", Poseidon asked with a troubled look on his face.

"Athena?', Zues asked his daughter since she had the books on her lap.

"Yes father, the first book is called Percy Jackson and the lightning Theif", Athena said picking up and opening the first page.

At this all the gods heard a collective gasps from the group of children.

"You know him?", Athena asked trying to find who his godly parent is.

"Yes Lady Athena, he is our friend", Nico said noticing that Annabeth is about to cry.Hearing this Poseidon paled hoping it isn't about his Percy.

"All of you sit down", Zues said as he summoned enogh chairs for all of them the demi-gods to sit down.

"Start reading", Zues said after all the teenagers sat down.

"First cahpter....", Athena started

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

What do you think????
You want me to continue???
Please tell me what you think:):)

last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol i liked it :) pls post again soon :)
een jaar geleden Nemisis said…
continue! its AWESOME!
een jaar geleden Magic1799 said…
Continue! IT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!wow I sound like a boy. ANyway this seems so intresting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!