The Heroes of Olympus Tales of Camp Half Blood

Meef posted on May 15, 2012 at 01:58PM
Tales of Camp Half Blood

Sypnosis: The Camp is a place full of wondrous things. Mostly campers who mess up and go on loads of adventures.

Rating: K+

Type: Short Stories

This is a remake of the other forum, since it's buried under the other forums and I really cannot be bothered to dig it out.

I hope you all enjoy it, please remember to comment and stuff :D

---

Hello, Mine Turtle.

---

The Heroes of Olympus 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Meef said…
One
Playing with Fire

The rock wall was not very friendly looking at the time. Lava flowed over, and chunks of flaming rock showered the campers who were brave enough to attempt the climb. A few would make it up, and the rest would usually fall down to the soft ground below.

Not for Percy, though. He rarely failed to get to the top. It was simple for the older campers, but the younger ones usually got coated with fake lava and would recover with minor burns, or would get hit by bigger boulders and get smashed into the ground with some broken bones here and there.

Percy swung his arm, reaching for the next grip and slipping slightly. He let out a sharp gasp and fell slightly before getting hold of of himself. He quickly climbed up, taking care to avoid the boulders and lava pouring down.

“Hey, Percy! You doing fine up there?” Leo shouted at him from below. He was playing with a ball of fire, throwing it between his hands.

“Yeah, sure, I’m great! Just avoiding some lava and boulders, nothing to worry about!” Percy replied sarcastically.

“Great! So you’re not busy, are you?” Leo asked, eyeing him closely.

“Yeah, I’m totally free!” Percy shouted back. Leo liked to annoy him or distract him when he was climbing the rock wall. You could say it was a habit of his, but Percy just found him a pain. Leo was always jealous of Percy since Percy could complete the wall and he failed constantly, and frequently painfully.

“So, you wouldn’t mind if I shot some fire at you, would you?” Leo asked, aiming a fireball at him.

“Woah woah woah, hold on,” he said. He attempted to reach for the next grip, but a fireball nearly hit his hand. He could feel the heat of it as it dissolved into smoke.

“Hey! What the hell was that for?” Percy shouted angrily, dodging some flaming boulders.

“Oh, nothing,” Leo said, shooting a jet of flame at him. “I’m testing you.”

Percy jumped up higher and higher. “Are you bloody insane?” Percy shouted at him.

“Yeah, Leo, stop it,” Annabeth told him. She put a hand on his shoulder. “Percy could get hurt.”

Leo shrugged off her hand and shot another jet of flame at Percy.

Annabeth made a step forward but Percy stopped her.

“You want a fight? I’ll give you a fight!” he said. He jumped off the climbing wall, gritting his teeth for impact. He hit the ground with a thud and the campers cleared a circle around the both of them.

“Gonna take out Riptide?” Leo sneered.

Percy made a quick movement and Leo reacted immediately. Flames seared Percy’s sword arm and rendered it useless.

“Damn it!” he shouted. He headed toward the water, but Leo blocked his path. Taking a deadly run, he jumped into Leo and pushed him into the water, extinguishing him in the process. Steam rose from the spot he hit the water.

Percy made a gesture and the water, and it froze around Leo, encasing him in ice. Leo struggled to move but it seemed impossible to even twitch.

“Damn it, Jackson!” Leo shouted at him.

Percy looked at Leo in contempt. “You brought this on yourself, don’t blame me.”

Percy turned and headed away from the scene, leaving the campers behind to chip Leo slowly out of the ice.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden universalpowa said…
Hello mine turtle!

HELLUU

BOOOOOOOOOOOM

sorry, i had to put that out there. LOL.

seriously daniel? that lazy? you could just use a google search you know... XDD
een jaar geleden Jasonfan44 said…
I remember this.
*Reminces about ToCB #1*

Good times.................good times

Nice job Meef
NJM
PSM
een jaar geleden Ares2002 said…
nice chappie