The Heroes of Olympus To All Fanfiction Writers Out There~ Sincerely the characters!

hi_ello_hola posted on May 15, 2012 at 07:52PM
This is basically a forum with a bunch of different things i find wrong with most fanfictions. Only from the characters.
Example-

Dear FanFiction writers,
Why in Hades would I quit the hunters to be with Nico? I'm technically twenty-...something and Nico isn't even 16 yet! I mean come on, you totally mess up my awesomeness in your writing!
Sincerely, Thalia Grace
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___
Disclaimer! I do not own any of these character, Rick Riordan does!
last edited on May 16, 2012 at 10:48PM

The Heroes of Olympus 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden hi_ello_hola said…
Dear FanFiction writers,
I am NOT some love sick and depressed girl that has lost her boyfriend! I am a daughter of Athena that is worried about her boyfriend, but am still perfectly healthy and still completely sane!
Sincerely, Annabeth Chase
feel free to add your own~
een jaar geleden Jasonfan44 said…
This is cool, I'll do one.

Dear FanFiction writers,
Why do you hate me????? Seriously, I am a nice guy. Just because I am a leader at Camp Jupiter, doesn't mean I'm a 'Percy wanna-be'
Sincerely, Jason Grace
lol nice

Dear FanFiction writers,
I do NOT work for Gaea! I am merely a loyal Roman with his own agenda!
Sincerely, Octavian
een jaar geleden icuSTALKER said…
heart
Awesome :D

Dear FanFiction writers,
I am a maiden. Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I will marry Percy. Respecting him means nothing serious. Respect my singleness, if you will.
Sincerely, Artemis
Dear FanFiction writers,
I do not drool over every girl i see! And stop making me sound desperate! I can get any girl I want with my Valdez charm!
Sincerely, Leo the flaming Valdez
een jaar geleden Jasonfan44 said…
Dear FanFiction writers,
Why do you think that Leo and I will get together? We are just friends. Jason and I are together(R.R). Jason will not dump me. Liper??? Seriously?
Sincerely, Piper McLean
heart
Dear FanFiction writers,
I am not that mean! Why can't you see I do everything for a reason? Switching Percy and Jason was a great idea and it is technically their fault if they do not get along. Not every single decision I make is bad.
Sincerely, Hera
monkey
LOL nice one icuSTALKER
een jaar geleden Nemisis said…
Dear FanFiction writers,
I am NOT planning on going out with someone else just because Percy is missing! Im his girlfriend, and do not plan on ending that any time soon! Why would I give up just like that after all the effort I put into that SeawedBrain?
Sincerely Annabeth Chase (who is only Percys girlfriend!)

Dear FanFiction writers,
I am not quiting the hunters! Not for any one, cirtanly not for Nico or Valdez! Why would I? I am perfactly happy where I am! I am an eternal maidan! Get it through your thick heads! Oaths are there for a reason, You do NOT break them!
Sincerely Thalia Grace, Who is a maidan forever!
last edited een jaar geleden
heart
Haha Awesome Nemisis xD
Re: Dear FanFiction Writers
To: Leo Valdez
Received message:

Dear FanFiction writers,
I do not drool over every girl i see! And stop making me sound desperate! I can get any girl I want with my Valdez charm!
Sincerely, Leo the flaming Valdez

To: Leo the flaming Valdez
Yes I know...but it's kind of funny, got to admit xD Especially you and Thalia *ducks Thalia's arrows* 0.0 SORRY!! 0.0 :D
Sincerely, Jazzy
Ps: You are awesome, Leo xD
------
Sorry couldn't resist XD
Dear FanFiction writers,
What in Hades is this Liper I'm hearing about?! Me and repair boy? I think somebody wasn't thinking straight when they came out with that one.
Sincerely, Piper McLean
Dear FanFiction writers,
Baby face man is NOT my nickname! My girlfriends horse is just overly rude and needs to eat some soap.
Sincerely, Frank Zhang