Totally Spies Tottaly Spies Roleplay

chrie posted on Mar 26, 2010 at 06:45AM
Basicly you're pretending to be yhe newwest member of whoop the tottaly spies,all what you need is just to tell:
Name:(don't have to be you're real name)
Spy outfit color:
Live beverly hills high:
Personality:
Looks:
Spy looks:
Others:(you don't have to always say this)
Here's mine:
Name:Nova
Spy outfit color:light blue
Live at beverly hills high:she's not so very popular at school but she's a good friend with the team.
Personality:she's very kind to her friends she's a tomboyish girl she likes and cares for animals,like alex she mostly cares for monkeys as her fav animal of all,she's also smart like sam but isn't mean like mandy
Looks:she wears a blue long sleved top and wears jeans for her bottom
Spy looks:she looks fine
others:her fav color is light blue and horses are also her fav animal else than monkeys

Totally Spies 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden samoangirl96 said…
it won't let me go so i'm just going to post it here plus i don't know if it's over or not but i'll still post it
my name: /
name: Teine (Tay-nay, Samoan for girl)
spy color outfit: lavender
Life at Bev High: She captain of the Volleyball team varsity, she passing all her classes but having a little trouble with math (because her math teacher is a total dosh (excuse my language) and doesn't know how to teach math even though he claims to. sorry i just wanted to get that out cause that's my teacher) anyways she has lots of friends always willing to make more. love sports of course.
pesonality: She is really nice but if you talk ish (talking bad things about someone behind there back) abotu her or her friends, she will confront you so don't get on her bad side she knows how to deal with drama but fighting will be a last resort.and she's tomboy
Looks: black hair, dark brown eyes, darkish tan looking skin, wears black bball shorts, and a lavender top that says "the Bomb"
spy look: she looks the bombest ever!!!!!
other: loves to write songs and play the piano, guitar, drums, and can sing like crazy, amazing voice
i hope it's not to long and that there is still time to be in it
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden chrie said…
nice ur in as 1st member
een jaar geleden K5-HOWL said…
Name: Faon (Fay-on)

Spy Outfit color: Purple :D

Life at Bev High: A major loner. You most liktly wouldnt know she existed if it werent for her freinds.

Personalty: A queit kind tomboy. Who isnt afraid to be mean at times or stand up for her freinds.

Looks: Long blonde hair, hazel eyes, wheres whatever she feels like whereing.

Spy looks: awesome.

Other: Her fav color is purple, love anime/manga, is a wolf born human.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden zanhar1 said…
Name:(don't have to be you're real name) Rerra Ray
Spy outfit color: neon blue
Live beverly hills high: an outcast
Personality: very creative and very akward
Looks: bright green eyes plale skin blue hair. usuallly weares a sparkly midnight blue dress
Spy looks: relitively the same
Others: she loves music drawing and writeing. she sees ghosts
You're in
You're in to K5-HOWL
when does all the roleplay thing start?
sad
oh did u mean the forum for the role of the role play?
hey oh the first forum maybe is bevhigh
tongue
does any one even know that the forum is up yet?
een jaar geleden DiNozzosShorty said…
big smile
Name:Danielle
Spy outfit color:light blue
Live beverly hills high:the most popular and prettiest girl in school. she is a very sweet girl and has lots of friends and plays all sports and is very good at them. she makes some as but mostly bs she is not the brightest cucumber in the cucumber patch she has her moments
Looks: Long layered brown hair and blue eyes black t-shirt and a black and blue skirt with a flower brouch on it
Spy looks: HOTT!
Others: ABSOLOUTLY LOVES MOVIES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MOVIES
ok ur in
does anyone know that the forum is up yet?????