Black Butler Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 2071

een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
(hey anyone on?)
een jaar geleden Noone_N said…
Noone: Hmm...can't say I know this person, now how bout a quick taste ? * leans in to bite ALice *
Francoise:*slaps noone* Que pensez-vous que vous faites?!?
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
silver:kicks noone in the nuts*HELL NO!!! tohru:i.am drunk!*pukes on noone*my buzz went away now...
Francoise:*rolls her eyes*
tohru:how has the familiy been without me hehehehe!!i was the best house guard in my day!!!
Francoise:la fermer Tohru ne s'en soucie!
Noone: * cleans himself off * Thank god I wore a cup....wait. WHy would I thank god? * kicks Tohru in the nuts *
Francoise:*rolls eyes* boys.
tohru:salope tu te tais!!*eyes turn demon red*you did not just kick there!*points his guns at noone and begin fireing*
Francoise:Tu ne viens pas y aller!
Noone: Oh yes I did!! Perhaps I'll take you as an appetizer to Alice's butler AListaor? * appears in back of him with a great reaper sythe * Or perhaps I might read your cinamatic record?
tohru:OH JE L'AI FAIT!! HAHAHA SUCE SUR CE
Francoise:*speaks with her cute little french accent* Can't we all just calm down right now?
tohru:that accent is so adorable!!!*hugs francoise* phantom:tohru's master*hello francoise is my little hound bothering you?demons can be so annoying sometimes i know...
 tohru:that accent is so adorable!!!*hugs francoise* phantom:tohru's master*hello francoise is my litt
Francoise:Oh um yes yes he is phantom.
phantom:IM GOING TO EXECUTE YOU NOW TOHRU!!!!!!*slashes tohrus back with a sword* tohru:was that ment to hurt?*back ins bleeding* phantom:if anybody wants to have him they can takes him how about you francoise you want him?
Francoise: umm sure?
Noone: * standing there confused *.....Oh I need to get drunk more often....* facepalms and then smiles again * I'll just reap all your souls!!
Francoise:Non! you will not!
// if you dont mind this will be Noone and I'm thinking of changing Luka's human form //
 // if u dont mind this will be Noone and I'm thinking of changing Luka's human form //
phantom:...reap my soul?..mmmm i dont think my little neice would like that silver:SHUT IT!!! phantom:prepare for your execution!*goes to slice noone*
een jaar geleden Kat-chan said…
(Every time i leave, things happen...)
Allistair: *glares at Noone* Don't even think about it.
Francoise:*looks at noone* hmm ...
silver:why is my uncle such a jerk*gets a headache* tohru:times to kill then!!!!!*jumps in the air almost floating at shoots at noone sevral times*HEHEHEHEHE phantom:hit me you die
Simon:*catches all the bullets tohru shoots at noone*
Noone: * laughs blocking every hit * I swear you are indeed adorable! * sways his hips a bit laughing * You think you're going to kill a vampire soul reaper? How adorable indeed!
phantom:PLEASE! i am a vampire!*eyes glow red*i shall not be desacrated by such foolishness!!!*high jump kicks noone* tohru:you want to play it that way? fine!*takes a chair and goes to smack simon with it* silver:walks next to francoise*do you know phantom?
Noone: * freezes in shock * Y-You...kicked me in the face?! * growls showing his fangs * do you know how hard it is to get these flawless looks?!! * slices at him with the death sythe * Let's see how pureblooded you are.
// this shall be the new Luka //
 Noone: * freezes in shock * Y-You...kicked me in the face?! * growls tonen his fangs * do u know
Alice: Seriously? His looks? That's what he's worried about?
phantom :shows his fangs*mine are perfect now i am going to bite you!*sniffs a bit and bites francoise*you smell really good i am sorry!*sucks some of her blood* silver:.....
Noone: * turns to Alice * Well, Grell told me I looked good. * pouts * And William kinda agreed....somewhat. * turns back to Phantom * Hey did you forget about me?!
// I keep thinking of Grell so now I dont know what to do about Noone, and can william come in later at this time?//
phantom:grell says everybody looks good if they are a man espically ones as sexy as me!!*sexy pose* silver:.........i have a weird uncle....
Noone: .....Oh really? Well then I gues it juist depends on the lighting? * strikes at him smiling * We'll have to check that out with Grell later. * strkes at him again getiing his shoulder blade * Tell me you can do better.
Francoise:Well i kind of know phantom just a little bit.
phantom:spin kicks noone*mmm is there any hot chicks around here? grell:nosebleeds looking at phantom*OHHHH!!!!!
Francoise:*Watches them*
silver:phantom is my uncle...phantom:jouir!*kicks noone in the leg*
Noone: I'll drain your crimson with a prick of a black roses thorn! * gets up and appears behind Phantom with his sythe and swipes at his legs * First I'll have to end this silly dance! I can only have Grell.
last edited een jaar geleden
Alice: *watches the fight*
phantom:jumps in the air before he hits his legs*you know...grell is a guy right?and im not gay...*picks up alice*i enjoy woman grell:OH YES YOU CAN HAVE ME!!!!*jumps ontop of noone*
// oh no! I gotta go! School tommorow, * sneds Grell a kiss- the chocolate ) //
Noone suddenly withdrew as if his attention had been caught by something else. " I really enjoyed this and we can solve this issue later but it seems I have some more souls to reap and my brother to attend to. Tata~ "
Alice: *blushes* Ah! P-Put me down!
phantom:oh pretty lady..is that what you really want?*seductive voice* silver:....creep
Francoise:Phantom put her down!
tohru:teling him to do something never works......
Francoise:he might do it since i asked him to.
tohru:nope.......he wont listen when it involes a girl silver:hey atleast he only bit you
Alice: I-I mean it!
Allistair: *Takes Alice from Phantom* do not toch my Young Mistress.
phantom:mmm....*pimp slaps allisatir*how dare you touch me...i was just haveing fun*growls* silver:i wonder what demon blood taste like....*bites allistairs leg*