Black Butler Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2071

een jaar geleden Noone_N said…
Noone: Thank ou. I love you insults . * forces a kiss on her *
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
silver:AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!*s­hoc­ked­*ge­t..­awa­y!!­!!*­run­s to alice*HE KISSED ME HAVE ALLISTAIR KILL HIM!!!!!!! phantom:sips tea*huh i hear screaming...
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
Alois:*animesweatdropthing* um ....
silver:NO NO NO!!!!*walks to alois*want to go for some dinner sometimes*girly smile* ciel:i wonder what alois is doing......sebastain:who knows....*pets a cat* ciel:WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CATS IN THE MANOR!?!?
(no u cannot be ciel anmd sebastian if u want to be ciel i will be sebastian if u want to be sebastian i will be ciel u cannot be both!)
Alois: umm sure?
(i shall be sebby then) silver:ahhh yay!!!!!!!!!!can i give you a hug? sebastain:mm kittys...*opens his room with 15 cats running out of the room*
(aw sadness ...)
Alois:no!

Ciel:*sneezes* sebastian get those cats out of hereright now! *sneezes again*
(mm...sorry did you wanna be sebby?) sebastain:takes the cats out of the manor*.......*holds one new cat in his arms*look how adorable it is! silver:ahh but im a girl pleaseee!
(its fine u can be sebby)
Ciel:*points at the door* get it out!
Alois:I don't care i don't like it when people touch me!
sebastain:looks sad as he gets the cat out*why do you hate cats? silver:pouts*fine..okay were do you want to go my uncle is rich so pretty much i can go anywhere or if you want to stay at your place thats fine too!
Ciel:Because i'm allergic!
Alois:I don't care ....
een jaar geleden Kat-chan said…
(Gah! Why does stuff always happen when I'm offline!?)
Allistair: My Lady does not tell these things easily. You wouldn't be able to get it out of her.
Alice: Ah...what just happened...?
(lol i dunno...)
Alois:I have no clue lady alice
Alice: So confusing...
Alois:The world is full of mysteries.....waiting to be discovered...... *looks up into the sky*
Luka: * tackles Alois * You look like a girl!!!!!!!!
Alois:Why does everyone say that!!!??? Get off me!
Alice: Hey Noone, Luka.
Alois: ....
Luka: * huggles Alice * Hey!! I missed you! * starts to purr although he's a vampire *

Noone: * waves * Where's Allistair?
Alice: I missed you too! *hugs him* Allistair? Ah, I'm sure he's around here somewhere...
Noone: I wonder how tall he is....
Luka: We can go back to my realm and eat cookies and blood! We also have these adorbale donors and they said they can't wait to meet you guys! * hugs her tighter *
Alice: *laughs* Well, I'm not so sure about that. I'm not really a fan of blood drinking.
Luka: You're not?!
Noone: She's not a vampire of course she doesn't.
Alice: It's like your brother said. Not a vampire. Don't drink blood.
Luka: Oh....does that mean you're going to die?
Noone: * jumped * Hey don't say that!....It's not cool....
Alice: ...It's fine. Yes, Luka, I am going to die eventually...
Luka: .... * he started to cry huging her tighter * Not s-soon right? * he whimpered * Cuz we're supposed to be best friends....
Noone: * walks away quickly not wanting to get invovled *
Alice: Aw, don't cry... I don't know when I'll die...
phantom:please allistair*smiles big*hehe you dont know my ways allistair...if its a dual you want i can dual....if i win you dont tell if i win you have to tell!..deal? silver:has a huge axe in her hands*NEXT PERSON TO TOUC-did you say blood and cookies?..AND DONORS?
Allistair: Very well. It's not like you'll be able to beat me anyways.
een jaar geleden demigod324 said…
((Um...hi my friend Animefreak100 wanted me to tell you that for whatever reason until further notice her internet is down))
phantom:hehe in the front yard so everybody can see our dual*begins to walk toward the front yard*
Aliistair: If you insist... *follows Phantom*
phantom:takes out his sword*i will make the day dark as the phantom thats roams through out the night!*goes to slash allistair* silver:hey mr butler and uncle are fighting!
Allistair: *easily dodges* I certainly hope that's not the best you can do.
Alice: What? *notices the fight* What on earth are they doing that for?
phantom:uses his time he dodged the strike to throw a knife at allistair*what a good use of time right??? silver:i dont like it when uncle fights!i think he could get hurt sometimes
Allistair: *barely avoids the knife* Veryconstructive of you, I must admit.
Alice: They could both get hurt! Come on, we have to end this, now.
silver:I AGREE!!!*holds up a huge gigantic axe*do you want one too? phantom:why thank you!*his tail comes out with a blade attached to the end he swings it toward alistair*how useful can a cat tail be allistair
Allistair: *dodges the knife* You have the clear advantage of a tail, and you have me on the defensive. Very good. Enjoy it while you still can.
Alice: Um...no, thanks.
phantom:why thank you!*keeps swinging his tail at allistair as he throws a on fire wooden knife at him*hmph i wonder who is going to win a demon or a cat/vampire isnt this going to be fun? silver:who do i smack this on first?
Allistair: *continues to dodge* Fun indeed...
Alice: Um...I don't think hitting them with an axe will solve the problem...
silver:huh why not?.....i think it would solve alot....phantom:i know right....has my reputation as the king of theives reached england yet?*proceeds to stab allistair with his short sword*
Allistair: *doesn't even flinch as he is stabbed* No, I'm afraid not.
Alice: Um...nevermind...
phantom:thats because my big show hasnt happend yet*smiles as he shoves the sword in deeper*im going to steal the phantomhive's familiy ring!and wear it like a prize!!HAHAHA!!! silver:wait steal what?!?
Allistair: *winces slightly* Impressive. I'm afraid that's none of my concern, though.
Alice: Allistair, don't just stand there with a sword sticking through you! Do something!
phantom:kicks the sword haveing it exit out of allistair*first im going to beat you then the butter knife weilding butler and the spider too if he gets in my way im going to become the best by and means nessasary!*bites allistair in the neck sucking large amounts of blood* silver:wow....hey is allistair gunna be alright?
Alice: I don't know...
Allistair: *makes a face* I'm sure I've told you not to do that...

(What happened to Tohru?)
tohru:is sipping tea*man this is getting boreing...KILLL THE OTHER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! phantom:sorry its kinda a habit...*pimp slaps allistair* silver:HEY WHY ISNT TOHRU FIGHTING HE IS A DEMON!(hmm tohru he has just been watching it)
(ok so wat happened??)
Alois:*watches them.*