Black Butler Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2071

een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Pauline: "no its like my bloods on fire." she shuttered.
een jaar geleden Noone_N said…
" y- you are allergic to something then...not me right? Maybe it's the medicine...it's not the cake right? I don't want to throw out my cake?"
Pauline: "i think that girl did something to me." she looked at her arm, covered in tiny holes
" ....if she poisoned you I'll get it out. " he opened his mouth and let his fangs hang over his lip. He got ready to bite her.
Pauline lifted her neck slightly and closed her eyes
He nodded and bit her blood trickling down her neck. He sucked out as much as he could and then he was stuck so he ran to the sink and spite it out. " yuck poison definitely poison. I mean like a lot of poison."
Pauline relaxed. "thanks...." she smiled slightly. She was worried becuse her blood was addicting to vampires
He smiled and whipped away the blood. " Brother's right you do taste good. " he laughed
// this is what Luka NEEDS to look like. //
 He smiled and whipped away the blood. " Brother's right u do taste good. " he laughed // this is w
Pauline smiles. "thats the taste of a Gods blood.."

(g2g ttyl)
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
ronald:ahh shit why does she have to be in this building...*lawnmowers the nurse outside of the room but comes back in*uhhh that was....HEY KEEP YOU MOUTH OFF OF HER!!!*gives noone a death stare*
// Noone is gone this is his little brother Luka//
Luka looked at Ronald and laughed . " you're a nerd?! You look so adorable!" He huggled him.
ronald:MY GOD WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!! AND IM NOT A NERD!!...*looks at luka*AHHH YOUR ADORABLE!!!!*hugs luka tight*
Luka chuckled. "Hugs make everything better!!" Stops hugging him to eat more cake.
ronald:keeps huggng luka*YOUR SO ADORABLE LIKE A HELLO KITTY TOY!!!(me:uhhhh hello kitty toys cute?)
(yep)
Pauline smiles, glad to see them getting along.~
Luka had been fine with him in the beginning but now he was separating him from his cake so he hissed at Ronald. " I want my cake!"
Pauline just sighed.
the doctor came in. "You can go now, you just need to be careful, stay on these." she put some crutches by her bed.
Pauline got up really slowly and walked with the crutches over to Luka and Ronald
ronald:okay lets get you home pauline.... undertaker:can we give ronald a couple days off work so he can be with his lady freind?
Will pushed up his glasses sighing. "Sure, I don't mind..."

Pauline smiled. "Alright." she they headed back to her place...
undertaker:so who was that lady who hurt the demon lady? grell:SOME LADY WHO I MADE SEXY WITH RED! ronald:who was that girl?and who killed her?
Pauline: "This crazy girl who is out to get me, sadly she can come back to life, but only a few more times...she scares me..."

Will: "grell you killed someone not on the to die list, thats one check, three and the death scythes mine...again."
ronald:SHE MUST DIE MORE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(does this face its hair almost even looks like ronalds)she comes back again she dies.....tell me if she ever comes grell:but she was going to kill that girl...i was doing ronald a solid!so tecnically its a strike for ronald!
last edited een jaar geleden
 ronald:SHE MUST DIE meer TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(does this face its hair almost even looks like ronalds)s
Will: "Still, even though she was going to kill Pauline, she STILL wasn't on the to-die list..." he sighs. "fine, I will make it half a point."

Pauline smiles. "dont worry, I will...oh....and their are more like her, but worse..."
grell:YESSS ronald:calls grell*i need more soilds grell:fine but you have to go on a da*gets hung up*WELL RUDE ronald:well ill just kill them too and i cant get more soilds from grell..
Pauline: "Thank you for helping me...I guess we should get some sleep then..."

*later that night*

Pauline left her bed and walked down the hall, suddenly someone grabbed her from behind dragging her into the near by kitchen before she could utter a sound.

Will just sighed...
grell:next solid because he got will to kiss me..*gets inside the house*RED EVERY WERE!!!!*slices the crazyperson in half*your welcome pauline!*does his grell face pose* ronald:comes down*WHAT THE HE** happend down here!!?!
Pauline stood up. "Thank you mister Grell." she smiled then she turned to Ronald. "Another crazy murder, i'm fine. yet again, thank you mister grell." she hugged her arms but let go of them as soon as she did wincing very slightly.
grell:ehh no problem RONALD if you want another solid you know what you have to do.. ronald:gives grell a hug*done kill the next crazo that comes! undertaker ohh another book came out
Will read through it. "Interesting..."
Soon, Grell left and she headed upstairs. "I gotta do something." she went into the cabinets down the hall. "I will be in my room in a second or something..." she said moving slowly and carefully since she did not have her crutches with her
undertaker:ohhh what does it say??? ronald:sighs as he goes back to sleep talking in his sleep*mmm.....hello....kitty.......snoor..­..s­noo­r..­.sn­oor
Pauline wraps both of her arms, she didn't want to trouble Ronald with anything else. she then goes back to bed.

Will: "Pauline got attacked by a crazy man last night, he tripped turning on the stove, tried to strike pauline but missed but he did trip Pauline who fall on the burner by her arms.....youch, she's having it rough....but it's not my problem." he pushed up his glasses.
undertaker:how did he die??? ronald:should i go to work tomorrow pauline or should i stay here?
Pauline: "whatever you care to do." she murmured half asleep half awake

Will: "Grell came and killed him.......hm...."
ronald:i can go to work again then grells ows me another soild!*goes to work with deep bags and the scent of demon all over him(hey will i had a bad night..*yawns* undertaker:GOD WILL he looks messed up!doesnt he ehehehehehe
Pauline lay down at home, her arms ached, her head worse so she just decided to relax.

Will: "You smell worse then ever." she puts on a nose plug. "Disgusting..."
ronald:im not takeing a sorry will*hugs himself*im going to keep the esence of pauline on me! undertaker:animesweatdrop*well.....*drags will away*im going to puke he smells bad....
Will sighs and walks away. "Whatever just get back to work. I have to get to work so i'm not stuck with unpaid overtime."
undertaker:you get overtime for telling me to go to work...unpaid ronald:after another day of shinigaming around*PAULINE IM HOMEEE
WIll: "No, I was talking to Ronald....."*sigh* "Fine"

Pauline smiled. "glad your back." she came out of the hall way, new bandages wrapping both her arms. "How was it today?~"
ronald:ahh it was fine how was your day and whats up with the new bandages?
Pauline: "Oh....um......its nothing, just a burn...."

(g2g ttyl)
(ttyl) ronald:no lieing i know something happend
Noone watched Pauline from a distance. " is she really that hard to capture? Ip should have just taken her myself. "
Luka came up behind him. " who?"
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
(hey guys it demigoddessrlz sorry im on this account cuz it wont let me on my other account so yep its me your alois XD)

Alois:Walks around the town.
een jaar geleden demigoddessrlz said…
(guys im back on my account xD)
(ello im the only newbie here every body else are the orginals!)silver:runs into alois thinking alois is a girl*oh why hello lady(heres a pic of silver)
 (ello im the only newbie here every body else are the orginals!)silver:runs into alois thinking alois
(hello dude XD)
Alois: D-did u just call me a girl i am Alois trancy head of the Trancy manor i am not a girl!
silver:you sure look like a girl*pokes alois chest*this is flat but there are flat chested girls...i am silver! son of undertaker!!!!*takes off his colored contacts reavling shinigami like eyes*anyways i dont see any proof that shows your not a girl
Alois: I'm you wont get any proof but know this if you ever call me a girl again i will send my butler to destroy you! *pokes him in the arm*
silver:pats alois head*okay okay i belive youu....and how old are you ?*is slightly taller than alois*i am 13! and whos your butler?