Black Butler Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2071

een jaar geleden Kat-chan said…
Allistair: I will make sure that the likes of you doesn't get anywhere near her
(Sorry for the late replies, and if it doesn't make any sense. I'm really tired =_=)
een jaar geleden sleepwalkers said…
( its okay ) Noone: What is going to stop me hmm?
Allistair: *grits his teeth and looks over to Alice*
last edited een jaar geleden
Noone: * laughs and takes his hand * Would you care to dance in the vampire's sunlight?
Allistair: *sighs* Very well.
(I get very into character when I rp. I've actually been gritting my teeth so long and hard, it hurts to open my mouth)
( you are not alone , I am here with you ~ )
Noone: * brings him onto the balcony and under the moon and gets ready * Start?....
(Lol)
Allistair: *nods*
Noone: So thus we tango * takes Allistair's hands in his and does all that fancy footwork that they do in tango and starts keeping in perfect pace * So what do you dislike about vampires and I shall tell you the same about demons...
Allistair: Is there anything to like about vampires? Filthy creatures, really.
Alice: *spots Allistair and Noone* Is that...is that Allistair over there having fun without me?!?
( yay L! i don't have the link but can you join a club a made called Yaoi Masochist and help me set it up? )
Noone: Not very desciptive ......tell me with more details and voice into your thoughts...
Allistair: *rolls his eyes* I don't tell people my thoughts.
(I would, but Yaoi actually scares me a bit o.o)
( at least join the clubT^T everytime a make a club no one becomes a fan...T^T please? )
Noone: Okay....then I will go .... I hate demons because they are so dirty, they never open up, they don't show emotion, and they are absolutely uncaring for anything unless it getss in the way of them eating and even after they've eaten they move on quite quickly
Allistair: I see nothing wrong wig keeping to one's self. And we are not dirty.
(Alright ^^)
( thank youT^T )
Noone: * laughs * You only think that because you as a demon naturally think high of yourself........and as a vampire we try our best to become perfect so I do thank you for caling me the same I may decide to change my bathing schedule...and make sure to get the smell of blood out of my mouth before attending a ball.....
Allistair: *scowls*
Noone: * stops and strokes Allistair's cheek * awww, don't get upset...
Lucas: * walks up to Alice and takes her away to behind the upstairs * Hello I didn't get to say hi!
een jaar geleden Akiakane-kun said…
(I know this rp is well under way and has started without me and left me in the dust! :( but can i join?! I probably won't do anything until after the ball is over as not to interfere with anything that's happening or should I make a grand unexpected entrance? XD no I'll wait)

Akari Mettor
Personality:blunt, borderline rude, observant, usually quiet and keeps to herself but don't let her sweet appearance fool you like a cat if you pull her tail she bites!
Back story: Her father died when she was ten under mysterious circumstances her mother despises her for no apparent reason and disowns her at eleven wandering the streets of London she lived in deplorable places and saw death all around her. She was going mad, as she sat in her little alley way crying to herself a tall man in a suit appeared,"The name's Lennon, would you like to make a contract?" he said. So Akari came back and with the help of Lennon took back her estate and her mother hasn't been seen since. She takes back the family business of funeral preparations and dabbles in forensic science so she steals unsolved cases from the Scotland Yard for fun. Her contract mark is on her hip.

Apperance
link
 (I know this rp is well under way and has started without me and left me in the dust! :( but can i j
(Oh! and Butler!)

Lennon
Personality: He is fun and laid back but always gets his chores done, he obeys Akari's orders but always has fun finding a loophole through them. Sometimes he looks like he genuinely loves Akari but she knows he only wants her soul but sometimes he seems so human! He secretly does love seeing Akari smile ... it makes her soul sweeter.
Back story: Unknown

Apperance
link
 (Oh! and Butler!) Lennon Age: Unknown Personality: He is fun and laid back but always gets his
een jaar geleden demigoddessrlz said…
(welcome) Alois:Are you ok ms.Alice?
een jaar geleden Noone_N said…
( hallo )
Lucas: * turns to Alois * Hi! My name is Lucas my friends call me Luca what's yours?
Alice: (@Lucas) Oh, yes, hello. (@Alois) You don't have to be so formal, just call me Alice. And yes, I'm fine.
(@Akiakane-kun You finally joined, yay! @All, sorry for the wait, I wuz out and I just got home)
Alois: (@Luca) I'm Earl Alois Trancy but call me Alois (@Alice) ok Alice
Alice: Well Alois, it's been fun, but it's getting late and I have tons to do, so I'm afraid I must be going now. We should do this again sometime, perhaps at my manor? Anywho, must run. Allistair!
Allistair: *glares at Noone once more and goes to Alice*
Alice: Well, ta-ta~
Noone: * smiles * That was so very fun... I could smell his blood boiling in anger. ......Delicious....* walks of and bumps into Claude * Hello.
Alios:Ok Alice *walks around*
*Alice and Allistair go home*
Alice: Allistair, I'm going to bed. You finish up whatever needs to be done.
Allistair: Yes, my lady.
Alois: *walks around*
Noone: * TALKING TO CLAUDE! * Why did you form a contract with Jim Maken?
Alois:*walks around*
( hey demigoddessrlz use Claude answer Noone! >:( )
(ok)
Claude:I don't know
Alice: Oh, and Allistair?
Allistair: Yes, my lady?
Alice: Would you call lady Akari Mettor and invite her over for tea? Make sure to let me know the moment she arrives.
Allistair: Of course, my lady. *calls Akari's house*
Lennon: Akari's butler here! Tea Akari would love to come!
Akari: But i don't want to go!
Lennon: Sure see you then! It's a good opportunity to meet people *he said hanging up the phone*
Akari: I meet new people everyday take Brandon here he came in this morning died from a carriage crash.
Lennon: let me rephrase that live people
akari: fine! I'll go but I won't like it
Lennon: That's the spirit!
Akari: ugh whatever get the carriage
Lennon: Is that the best mode of transportation..... seeing your new friend died in one
Akari: heh fine then you shall piggy back me there and if it rains not one drop should get on my dress its silk it can't get wet that's an order
Lennon: you give impossible tasks sometimes you know
akari: you're impossible as well
Lennon: what kind of butler would I be if I wasn't?
akari: a boring one lets go. *hops on to his back*
(yay first appearance!)
Allistair: My lady, Akari is on her way.
Alice: Good. Now go wait for her. I'm going to go take a nap. *goes to her room*
Alois:*walks around being bored* *sighs* claude the ball was a success but it was sooooooooosssooooo boring
Akari: Where are we even going
Lennon: Some estate
Akari: You didn't bother ask!
Lennon: Well I got the directions, its not like a demon is there our anything
Akari: the girl could be crazy!
Lennon: Please, we're all mad here
Akari: You're so infuriating sometimes we could be walking into a death tr-
Lenon: WE'RE HERE!!
Akari: Finally lets get some damn tea and leave
Alois:Claude get me some tea
Claude:Yes my young lord
Allistair: *opens the door* Welcome. My mistress will be here in a moment, please wait here. *goes to Alice's room and wakes her up* My lady, your guest is here.
Alice: I see. *gets up*
Allistair: *frowns* You look like a mess.
Alice: Who cares? *goes to Akari and Lennon* Hullo there, you must be Akari.
Alois:*flops on my bed waiting for claude t get meh tea* Blarg so bored HURRY UP CLAUDE
Claude:Yes my young lord
Lennon: well don't you look ... pretty
akari: Told you she was probably crazy
Lennon: lady akari you are being very rude
Akari: and your point is?
Lennon: Why don't we have some tea? Would you like to lead the way Mistress alice?
akari: Yes Mistress Alice let's get this over with so you can go finish up your nap cause I hope you don't look like that all the time.
Lennon: and here we go... *sigh*
laugh
Claude:*Brings int he tea*
Alois:About time claude *says sarcasticly* i was getting worried about you
Alice: *grins* Just as I thought, this will be such fun! I've heard you weren't very careful with your words, we're one and the same. I can't wait to get to know you better! *whispers to Allistair* Go call Alois and invite him over as well. *Out loud* Well, right this way, please! *leads them to the tea room*
(Lol, idk what it's called)
Alois:Claude go get the phone
Claude:Yes your highness *picks up the phone* trancy residents how may i be of your sevices today?
Allistair: Hullo, this is the Hollyberry residence. My mistress would like to invite Earl Trancy over for tea.
(Must run, sorry~)
Lennon: What a fascinating tea room its beautifully decorated
akari: yes a bunch of fancy toys to gather dust and one day break
Lennon: Must you always be so dreary
Akari: comes with the territory
Lennon: *sigh*
Akari: go with Allistar and get us some tea
(we shall continue this when Kat-chan or Miss alice comes back ok alois!)
Claude: My master would love to come
Alois:Well who was it
Claude:the hollyberry residence they wanted u to come over for tea
Alois:Lets go then and get it over with
Claude*puts on alois shoes* Yes my young master
Alois:*Gets in the carriage and gets to the hollyberry residence*
(Back!)
Allistair: *answers the door* Welcome. Right this way, please. *leads them to the tea room*
Alice: Alois! Glad you could make it! Both of you, have a seat, please. And Lennon, don't bother yourself to help Allistair, he's more than capable himself.
Alois:thanks for having me Alice
Alice: Oh, it was no problem. It's the least I could do after you invited me to your ball.