Black Butler Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2071

een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
silver:may i help too?*swings around scyth* claude:throws his golden butter knifes at noone*....
een jaar geleden Noone_N said…
Noone: * swiftly dodges reapering in different places. * Easy....Sebastian's ripoff is amusing.
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
Alois:*Sits and watches while drinking tea*
claude:looks pissed*RIP OFF!?!?*throws butter knifes even more quick* silver:HEHEHEHE!!!*jumps off the wall throwing him scyth at noone* canturbury:shall we help too?
een jaar geleden Kat-chan said…
(Ah...I haven't rp'd here in a while...time to regain importance!)
Alice: Allistair, I'm bored... take me to the Trancy manor!
Allistair: ...My lady, we can't just drop by uninvited like that...
Alice: I'll find an excuse! Come on, Allistair, it's a command! *starts dragging him towards the door*
Allistair: ...Very well...
silver:oh a person is here!!*opens the door*A GIRL AND A CUTE ONE!!!*nosebleed* thompson:wipes silvers bleeding nose*
een jaar geleden demigoddessrlz said…
Alois:*sits up quickly* Oh um hello lady alice.
silver:puts his fingers up his nose*finally the bleeding stopped.......*clears off the entire gigantic table and lfts it up*AHHHHHHHHH!!!*smacks it down on noone* claude:holy sh**!!!! canturbury:they are makeing quiet a mess shall we clean it up?
Alois:yes you shall and ms, Alice wat are you doing here?
canturbury timber and thompson:*starts to clean up the mess* silver:hey alois...can i give you a hug? claude:still throwing butter knifes*
Alois:Why?!?
silver:because your soft! and i like hugs and your my best freind!!!
Alois:No.
silver:Awww..okay then can i hug hannah then?she wouldnt mind im sure of it
silver:aww..... hannah:......*looks down*who is this boy: silver:want to play chess alois?
silver:........im am quiet confused am am sorry for this but i honestly dont know your gender*is confused*you can hit me if your pissed....
Alois:You bet im pissed! *slaps him across the face* I'm a boy ive told u this multiple times!
Silver:OW!!!!*rubs his face*dam your strong okay sorry sorry sorry!! i wasnt listening when you said it those times*sighs*fine you can keep hittin me go ahead if you want to release you anger..
Alois:Nope I'm good. (hey sorry gtg to bed)
(nighty night) silver:yay!......*rubs his cheek*my face really hurts....
Alois:Well good for you!
(Sorry for not answering ^^')
Alice: Ah...did I come at a bad time?
Alois:Ummm yes you kind of did lady alice.
Alice: I see...uh...sorry, I guess...
its ok lady alice
Alice: Well, I was just in the area and thought I'd drop by...there's nothing fun to do nowadays...
Alois:i know ms.alice
Alice *whispers* I told yu there was nothing to worry about, Allistair
Allistair: ...
silver:walks outside*minutes later* ciel:AHHH KEEP THIS GUY WITH A SCYTH AWAY FROM ME!!!!! silver:BAWHAHAHAHA*swings the scyth around sebastain:he has a cat tail*hearts go in eyes*HES PERFECT!!*hugging silver*
Alice: What...what's going on...?
silver:AHHHHH HELP RAPE MAN ATTEMPTING RAPE!!!*trys to wiggle away from sebastain*I MAY BE PART CAT but....i shall KILL YOU DEMON AND HAVE YOUR HEAD AS A GIFT FOR MY DEAR FREIND ALOIS!*scratches sebastains face and cutely meows*meow! ciel:sneezes*ehh...cat man......im allegic...
Alice: ...
silver:hugs alice*SAVE ME!!!!! sebastain:the claw marks..so precise.... silver:purrs*your prettyyy....
Alice: Ah...
Allistair: *pries Silver off of Alice and picks her up* Do not touch my Young Mistress.
Alice: Put me down! Go deal with Sebastian!
Allistair: ...I apolagise. *puts Alice down and distracts Sebastian with a cat*
silver:hisses at allistair*HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!*hugs alice leg*so whats your name???? sebastain:OH THAT KITTEN*pets*its amazing...
Alice: Oh...I'm Alice. And you are?
Allistair: *glares at Silver*
silver:my name is silver the cat/shinigami! sebastain:throws a butter knife at allistair as he is glareing at silver* silver:are you a freind of alois?
Alice: Yup.
Allistair: *blocks the knife with a pocket watch and throws the cat at Sebastian*
sebastain:cuddles the cat* silver:A girlfreind of alois*pokes alice with his tail*meow!
Alice: Oh, no, I'm not his girlfriend or anything like that.
Allistair: *continues to glare at Silver*
silver:shuders*creppy dude is stareing at me..please make him stop!!! HISS!!
Alice: *turns to Allistair* Don't you always tell me its rude to stare!?
Allistair: *looks down* Yes, My Lady...
Alice: *turns back to Silver* Sorry about that...he just gets a bit jealous.
Allistair: I do not!
Alice: ...Denial.
silver:cuddles alice as she is still standing*what does he get jealous of hmm? canturbury:stuff like that...
Alice: Well...basically everything you're doing right now. He doesn't like people getting too close to me...
silver:so your saying is if i gave you a big smooch right now he would rip off my head he would get so pissed? cantubury:porbably
Alice: Uh...maybe...it isn't the greatest idea to find out
silver:gives alice a big kiss*well lets find out!*purrs*meow!
Alice: *blushes* You just...!
Allistair: That's it! *grabs Silver by the neck and squeezes hard* You dare do something like that to her!?