Harry Potter 30 dag Harry Potter Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on Apr 21, 2011 at 05:45AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Harry Potter challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Your fave book?

Day 2: Your fave movie?

Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?

Day 4: Least fave female character and why?

Day 5: Fave male character and why?

Day 6: What house would you want to be in?

Day 7: Fave female character and why?

Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson?

Day 9: Least fave male character?

Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?

Day 11: What character would you say you are most like?

Day 12: Fave ship?

Day 13: Least fave movie?

Day 14: Team Voldermort or Team Harry?

Day 15: Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts?(three only)
Day 16: Fave professor?

Day 17: Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice?

Day 18: Least fave book?

Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films?

Day 20: If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?

Day 21: Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?

Day 22: Harry Potter or Twilight?

Day 23: Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry?

Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?

Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different? )ie Neville married Luna)

Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be?

Day 27: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?

Day 28: Do you listen to Wizard Rock, what do you think about it?

Day 29: Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?

Day 30: What effect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
 So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 D

Harry Potter 541 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 541

een jaar geleden Sallymagi said…
Day 7:
-Bellatrix, because of her madness, crazyness and her love to the Dark Lord
-Tonks, because she reminds me of myself.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden dottzie36 said…
Day 13: i love them all but i guess least fav movie prob chamber of secrets although it has probably one of my fav scenes from the whole series in the duel between Severus and lockheart :D
Day 8: Ooh, that's difficult. I don't think I'll be hating any lessons really. But my fav would probably be either, Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology, or Charms.
een jaar geleden ErnieHannah333 said…
crying
Day 23- When Tonks and Remus die in the book and the movie. I also cried when Snape died in the movie once.
Day 9: Hmm.. that would probably be Peter Pettigrew, cause he betrayed the only people who'd ever cared about him! Bu I don't like Fudge very much either, because of what happened in OotP. And Lockhart..
hmmm
Day 24- All of the Tonks and Remus scenes that weren't put in the movie. And I was also disapointed that Teddy wasn't in the Deathly Hallows.
Day 14 although i love the death eaters :D i;m on team harry :)
hmmm
Day 25- It's fine. I just wish Teddy wasn't with Victoire though >.<
een jaar geleden Knight_Sentinel said…
Day 4 - Ginny Weasley, just seemed to jump in and become the love of Harry's life, despite a lack of chemistry.
wink
day 15: who woold be my best friends hmm well seeing as i would probably be in Slytherin i would chose Draco, blaise and Pansy lol
Day 10: Hallows. Don't like immortality very much.
Day 26- Silcencio.... wait, no. Probably Protego.
Day 16 : anyone who knows me from fanpop will not be suprised to know my fav prof is Severus Snape lol i also really like pro McG
smile
Day 11: I am very similar to Nymphadora Tonks :)
- I'm clumsy.
- I like when people are laughing at me.
- I like shocking colours.
- I wouldn't mind being an Auror.
- I have always considered myself a Half-blood Hufflepuff.
- The character I am most likely to fall in love with, is Lupin.
hmmm
Day 27- For some reason I've always wanted to have the resurrection stone although no one I've know has really died. So it'd probably be the invisibility cloak.
Day 17, i was extremely excited about DH pt 2 i didnt think to much about it though i thought part 1 did ok. I was blown away and very emotional when i 1st saw pt 2 however all these months on i am rather dissapointed about how it all ended and what was left out :( however as with the other films without comparing to the book i like very much
heart
Day 12: Lily and Severus! I just LOVE their story. Then it's Tonks and Lupin - perfect match.
smile
Day 28- Yes, I do listen to it. I think it's really cool.
een jaar geleden luvharrypotter5 said…
laugh
LUNAFAN its Harrypotter and the Scorcerer's Stone get your facts right. Do you like cupcakes?(just wondering)
een jaar geleden Knight_Sentinel said…
Day 5 - don't really have a favorite male character, if I had to choose it would probably be Dumbledore he was smart and powerful yet flawed as well.
Day 13: Goblet of Fire. There were so many faults.
tongue
Day 29- I've never seen it.
een jaar geleden lostandhp4ever said…
Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?

I think I would love it if they would make a TV Show where they could show every scene out of the book. I understand that they can´t do this in the movies. But they could put the flashback scene of the Marauders from POA in the movie. It would make much more sense than to watch Harry & Hermione holding hands.

[B]Day 24: Any particular scene u wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?[/B] I t
Day 14: Team Harry of course, I'm on the goods side.
heart
Day 30- Harry Potter has made my life better. It's even easier for me to ignore mean muggles at school and ect. I also sort of have not really believed in magic before, just a little bit. Now I 100% believe in magic even though people think I'm crazy for it. Harry Potter means so much to me!
Day 15: My best friends would probably be, Hermione, Neville and Luna.
Day 16: My favourite professors are Snape, Lupin, and McGonagall.
een jaar geleden hisblueeyes said…
DAY 1: YOUR FAVORITE BOOK
The Goblet of Fire. Has the perfect amount of romance, mystery, and action and the new characters are lots of fun.
Day 17: Yes, I was scared. But it turned out to be really good (especially DH2, DH1 could have been better).
Day 18: Least favourite book? Really? That's difficult, but I guess I'll have to say 'Chamber of Secrets'...
Day 19: Books or films? 100% books. That's just what seems right. The films are just copies of the real, good story :D
Day 20: That's probably Helena Bonham Carter, Emma Watson, Alan Rickman, Emma Thompson... Wow, this list could go on for ages!
een jaar geleden lostandhp4ever said…
smile
Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different? )ie Neville married Luna)

I am happy with it.
 [B]Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are u happy how it turned out, of do u wish something was differ
Day 21: I would bring back Sirius, so Harry at could at least get something close to a parent!
Day 22: HARRY POTTER! Why do you think I'm here?
crying
Day 23: Yes... When Sirius died, and everytime he was mentioned afterwards. And when Severus declared his love for Lily in Prince's Tale.
The chapter "The Forest Again" in Dh, I cry everytime! it's so beautiful.
smile
Day 24: Yeah, I've got a few:
1. Scenes with Ludo Bagman
2. Scene where we first saw Bellatrix in the courtroom
3. More Fred and George scenes!
4. The scenes with "Weasley is our king"
5. The scene after the trio broke out of Gringotts: "You know Hermione, I'm not trying to shock you or anything, but I think they might know we broke into Gringotts" :P
6. Romione kiss: "OI! There's a war going on here!"
7. More scenes with Fleur being called Phlegm (Though I've nothing against her)
8. Scene were Bill is in the hospital wing (conversation between Lupin and Tonks, and Molly and Fleur being friends).

I guess there's more, but I can't really think of anything just now :)
Day 25: Yeah, I'm pretty happy.. Though Luna could've married Dean ;)
Day 26: Oh, that would probably be the Disillusion Charm, so that I can be invisible :)
Day 27: Well, as I said in the reply above, I would like to be invisible, so it'll be the Invisibility Cloak.
Day 28: No, and I'm not planning to.
Day 29: I haven't seen it, and I am not planning to.
Day 30: I don't know what I would be doing if I haven't read Harry Potter. I can't imagine how my life was before I discovered the best book series ever made.
Besides, I would have a totally different taste in films and actors if it wasn't for Harry. I would only like actors because of how they looks. I remember having many discussions whether Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner were hottest! Now I like really good actors like Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, Emma Thompson and Gary Oldman.
Harry Potter made me understand life in another way. There's a difference between living and surviving.
een jaar geleden KateKicksAss said…
3. Probably Half Blood Prince, OOTP, or GOF. But I still enjoyed the movies a lot.
4. Umbridge. She was just a B*tch. And Rita Skeeter.
5. Probably Scabior, Lucius, Snape, or....um...lemme get back to you on that.
6. SLYTHERIN!
een jaar geleden nessie-eska said…

It's Goblet of fire. Characters started developing into and the plot comes to the tangle.
een jaar geleden Nicolas97 said…
Day 1: Fave Book : HP & The Chamber Of Secrets
een jaar geleden rosedawson1 said…
Goblet of Fire