Harry Potter 30 dag Harry Potter Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on Apr 21, 2011 at 05:45AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Harry Potter challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Your fave book?

Day 2: Your fave movie?

Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?

Day 4: Least fave female character and why?

Day 5: Fave male character and why?

Day 6: What house would you want to be in?

Day 7: Fave female character and why?

Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson?

Day 9: Least fave male character?

Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?

Day 11: What character would you say you are most like?

Day 12: Fave ship?

Day 13: Least fave movie?

Day 14: Team Voldermort or Team Harry?

Day 15: Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts?(three only)
Day 16: Fave professor?

Day 17: Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice?

Day 18: Least fave book?

Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films?

Day 20: If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?

Day 21: Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?

Day 22: Harry Potter or Twilight?

Day 23: Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry?

Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?

Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different? )ie Neville married Luna)

Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be?

Day 27: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?

Day 28: Do you listen to Wizard Rock, what do you think about it?

Day 29: Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?

Day 30: What effect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
 So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 D

Harry Potter 541 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 541

een jaar geleden missceleb86 said…
crying
Day 30: Harry Potter has played a major role in my childhood it was probably the first film in which i actually liked a male character which is Ron and also it is one of those films u wish could go on 4 ever. i still can't believe its ending i'm gonna miss it bad :(
i'm a HUGE hp fan and have even made a game of it.
een jaar geleden linhousepotter said…
smile
Day 18: COS
smile
Day 19: Books
heart
Day 20: Rupert Grint
smile
Day 21: Fred
een jaar geleden snusnu13 said…
Day 1: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I've always loved Half Blood Prince, best book in the series...I have no idea why I love it so much. It's great!
Day 2: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Best movie of them all.
een jaar geleden HPotterfanatic said…
laugh
Day 1: Your fave book?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
een jaar geleden HPotterfanatic said…
rainy
2: HPotter and prisinor of azkaban
Day 3: Yes. Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince, too many complaints to mention
heart
Day 22: Harry Potter!
Day 4: Umbridge. Definitely. I hate that woman's guts. She can die in a hole
Day 5: Albus Dumbledore. Simply because for starters he is my absolute favourite character of them all. Secondly I really love how human he is, he makes mistakes like anyone even though he is super smart. He also never gets angry, something I want to aspire to. I love Dumbledore!
een jaar geleden Bella_Lestrange said…
heart
Day 1: Half-Blood Prince.
smile
Day 23: Dobby's death (in the book)
last edited een jaar geleden
Day 6: That's a hard one. I'm gonna say probably Ravenclaw or Gryffindor but I would be in Hufflepuff. I have all the qualities of that house
Day 7: That's a tough one. I'm actually gonna say Hermione, reason being even though she's a bossy know it all, she's brave and cares for her friends. Hermione is awesome!
Day 8: Fave lesson?? Hmmm, either Charms, Muggle Studies or DADA. Charms would be a lot of fun, DADA would be really good to study with a good teacher of course *coughLupincough* and Muggle Studies because being Muggle born the subject would be incredibly easy
smile
Day 24: Hermione kissing Ron in OOTP
Day 9: I'm actually gonna be really controversial and say Sirius Black. Sirius annoyed me on so many levels, mainly because he said all these awesome quotes and didn't stick by them, eg. "If you want to judge a man, see how he treats his inferiors, not his equals" and he treats Kreacher real bad. Also he's a daredevil trying to live through Harry all the time. I also think he's stupid and annoying, but that's just me. Many may get annoyed that I hate Sirius, but I do
Uhh, I forgot about it...

Day 2: Deathly Hallows part 1
smile
Day 25: I liked the Epilogue.
Day 10: Hallows for sure. Horcruxes are evil and I would only make one if I could kill my worst enemy to do it, but even then I don't want to rip my soul in half
smile
26: Accio!
Day 11: I see myself as a Ron Hermione mix, mainly because I'm clever like Hermione and have bushy hair, but I'm like Ron because I have his sense of humour and I don't care for studying, which is unlike Hermione.
Day 12: Romione definitely. Ron and Hermione are perfect together, or Dramione is pretty cool.
smile
27. Invisibility Cloak
Day 13: Haha, it's funny, Half Blood Prince is my least favourite film but it is my favourite book. How bizarre? No...I hate HBP film because they didn't follow close enough to the book, and ruined it
Day 3: Yeah, I was angry when they ignored a lot of important things from HBP and OOTP. Too many to mention all.
een jaar geleden milky-way said…
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Day 14: Team Harry FTW!
Day 4: Umbridge, uhh. Not only because she's evil (Bellatrix is too and I love her), but she is so... awkward. IDK. I just hate her.
smile
Day 28: I usually don't listen to Wizard Rock but I like some of the songs I have heard. I like "End Of An Era" and "Open At The Close" (I don't remember the name of the band though).
Day 15: My best friend at Hogwarts?? Definitely Hermione. The others would probably be Luna and Ron
Day 5: Severus Snape. He is just an amazing character. Must I say more?
Day 6: I'd love to be in Slytherin (best house in my opinion), but more likely I'd be in Ravenclaw. But it's fine too, it's my second favourite house.
Day 16: Professor Lupin. He is so nice and caring. Also Professor Dumbledore
hmmm
Day 29: I haven't seen it.
Day 17: I'm scared about the Deathly Hallows movie, and I'm excited too! I'm worried that Yates didn't do it justice but I want to see the conclusion to the series.
Day 7: Bellatrix. She's strong, brave, loyal and a kind of insane, but that's what I like the most about her. I also like Hermione, because I'm pretty similar to her.
een jaar geleden Benzaiten said…
Day 1 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Day 8: Charms or DADA.
een jaar geleden Benzaiten said…
Day 2 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Day 9: Quirrell
heart
Day 30: Harry Potter means a lot to me. I have been a fan for 7 years and I am so proud to be part of this amazing generation. Harry is definitely my best friend. Harry's world has taught me many important and beautiful lessons about life. This magical story has been my most loved distraction, my liberty, my refuge and many other things. I really don't know what my life would be like if Harry's magic had not existed. I would eternally be grateful for the day I decided to read these books. Harry would always live in my heart. There would never be another one like him in my life. He came to me in a very special time. I knew that this boy was going to be special to me because when I got the first book it was snowing in my city. It was Christmas (2004) and it started to snow in a city where it never snows. That's the day when Harry appeared in my lonely life.

Thank you Harry for helping me get out of my "cupboard." :)
Day 18: Chamber of Secrets. Essential yes but I found it the dullest of the series, it especially has a slow start.
Day 10: Hallows of course.
Day 11: Hermione
Day 19: Books definitely - no comparison
Day 12: Harry/Hermione ;)