Harry Potter 30 dag Harry Potter Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on Apr 21, 2011 at 05:45AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Harry Potter challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Your fave book?

Day 2: Your fave movie?

Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?

Day 4: Least fave female character and why?

Day 5: Fave male character and why?

Day 6: What house would you want to be in?

Day 7: Fave female character and why?

Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson?

Day 9: Least fave male character?

Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?

Day 11: What character would you say you are most like?

Day 12: Fave ship?

Day 13: Least fave movie?

Day 14: Team Voldermort or Team Harry?

Day 15: Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts?(three only)
Day 16: Fave professor?

Day 17: Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice?

Day 18: Least fave book?

Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films?

Day 20: If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?

Day 21: Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?

Day 22: Harry Potter or Twilight?

Day 23: Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry?

Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?

Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different? )ie Neville married Luna)

Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be?

Day 27: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?

Day 28: Do you listen to Wizard Rock, what do you think about it?

Day 29: Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?

Day 30: What effect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
 So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 D
save

Harry Potter 541 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 541

een jaar geleden Bella_Lestrange said…
Day 13: Order of the Phoenix
een jaar geleden snusnu13 said…
Day 20: Wow Day 20 already? Um....this is so hard but I'm gonna say probably Helena Bonham Carter. She is so awesome and a brilliant actress
een jaar geleden TheHPMerlinFan said…
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :)
Day 21: This is tough too but I'm gonna say Fred. The reason I pick Fred was because he had his whole life ahead of him, ready for a family and it was exceptionally sad because Percy had just reconciled with the family. Teddy did have loving relatives and Dumbledore was old. I dunno...there was many I would save but I would have to pick Fred.
mischievous
Day 14: Team Voldermort.
Day 22: Harry Potter....need I say more
een jaar geleden emmarupertluver said…
Day 1. Harry potter and the deathly Hallows
Day 23: Heaps. Too much to list here.
een jaar geleden Bangel90 said…

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
een jaar geleden cuantocabronf said…
sad
Day 24:
In HP 5 (the book, at the end) Harry Potter and his crew try ti get out of the ministery, and the Deatheaters follow them. That wasn't in the movie :(
Day 2: Your fave movie?

Probably Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets..or even The Order of The Phoenix.
Day 24: So many scenes. The one I wanted in particular was in OOTP Harry and Dumbledore have a long conversation about Sirius, and the prophecy and Harry raging and throwing objects around the room...I wanted that to be in the film, (especially Harry's temper tantrum), I was really annoyed when it wasn't in.
Day 15: Hermione and Draco for sure. But the third friend... I don't know. Maybe Luna.
Day 25: I'm completely happy with the 19 years later. But I do wish Neville and Luna got together. That would've been so romantic *sighs dreamily*
Day 3: Maybe the 6th movie..Half-Blood Prince. It's probably my favorite book and they missed some pretty crucial stuff to me, it was a bit hurried..but mostly, it's not about what they miss, it's about what they CHANGE..too many stuff.
Day 4: Umbridge..she's insufferable.
een jaar geleden mars15 said…
Day 1: Your fave book?:

Deathly hallows
een jaar geleden ScarlettSeverus said…
Day 1: Half- Blood Prince.
Day 5: Harry...for so many reasons that it's impossible to write them all here. He's a hero.
Day 26: That's a hard one. Probably Accio. I can't think of any others.
Day 6: Gryffindor..that goes without saying.
Day 27: The cloak. I have no one I would like to rise from the dead and the wand would give me to much power. Definitely the cloak
een jaar geleden ScarlettSeverus said…
Day 2: Order of the Phoenix

Day 3: All of Goblet of Fire. And David Yates films.
last edited een jaar geleden
Day 7: Probably Hermione..she's intelligent, witty, brave, a GREAT friend, bossy but sweet and intuitive.
een jaar geleden nan_beetlejuice said…
Day 1: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
een jaar geleden lotr said…
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Day 28: Don't listen to it
Day 16: Snape
Day 8: Potions! And also Transfiguration and Defense Against The Dark Arts.
Day 9: Uhm..it sounds so obvious but Dursley.
heart
Day 17: Of course I'm excited! I have to admit, before part 1 came out I was kind of afraid it won't be good (I din't like the other two movies directed by David Yates), but when I watched it I was stunned! It's my favourite movie from the series, but I'm quite sure, that DH part 2 will take it's place. :)
Day 18: This is one of the hardest questions in this challenge. I love all of them. But if I had to choose one, it would be Chamber of Sectrest.
Day 10: For me, I'd love to have to Invisibility Cloak for Hallows but I enjoyed reading the part about the Horcruxes more than when they talked about Hallows.
Day 29: Never watched it
Day 11: Maybe Hermione cause I read A LOT, I'm stubborn and I wanna be right every time (with the exception Hermione usually is LOL)and TONKS because she bumps into everything and always crushes into something.
Day 19: Definitely books!
Day 30: Wow, 30 or so days. I can't believe I don't have to come to this spot anymore. HP has changed my life and made me realise that if Harry can live through his teenage years and turn out ok, then I can too. HP means a lot to me as well because it taught me valuable life lessons and that love is so so important.

Thank you J.K. Rowling for writing Harry Potter and the pleasure it has bought to my life. And thanks Kate for putting this 30 day challenge on Fanpop. I enjoyed it
Day 12: In the canon couple, Ron/Hermione..definitely. But I have a soft spot for Harry/Hermione. I know they're just really good friends and Hermione loves Ron and etc but I just love them.
een jaar geleden RavenclawRocks said…
Day 1: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Day 20: Just one, really? I would love to meet the whole cast. But if I had to choose just one it would be Helena Bonham Carter - my favourite actress.

(+ Emma, Rupert, Daniel, Tom and Alan. Sorry, I just couldn't not mention them :D)
last edited een jaar geleden
Day 13: Half-Blood Prince movie. It's my favorite book but I think they skipped so many good stuff, they changed TOO many scenes and it doesn't have the magical feeling of the book, especially Dumbledore's death. It wasn't done very well.
Day 21: Snape.
Day 14: Team HARRY! Duh..I completely love him.
heart
Day 22: Harry Potter of course!
crying
Day 23: All those deaths in DH, Snape's tale ('Always...'), Sirius' death, Dumbledore's funeral...
I haven't cried in any movie yet, but I'm pretty sure that I will tomorrow (DH part 2).
Day 15: Hermione (we both love reading), Harry (I just have a feeling we could be friends easily) and I don't know, maybe Luna.
Day 16: Dumbledore when he was one but if that doesn't count...Lupin was a great professor.
Day 17: The first part was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. I'm scared for Part 2, I hope it's good. I'm still waiting to see it; I always make a few days go by since the day it opened so the movies won't be full of stupid people who talk and mock during the movie.
Day 24: From HBP - Tom Riddle's history, Dumbledore's funeral, DADA lessons with Snape. From OOTP - Harry and Dumbledore's fight.
Day 25: I don't really like Harry/Ginny pairing, but I'm quite happy about how it all ends.