Monster High ~*.Four Kingdoms.*~ (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 12:06AM
The Four Kingdoms (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)  

Okay Hey and welcome to my new Monster High Roleplay . 

This one is a medieval Roleplay and one which there are 4 kingdoms which I will outline on here lower and the cannon characters plus OC's that I will except may RP in.

Each Kingdom will have a castle with a Prince a Princess or maybe even both :D  and some other castle jobs too !

So I guess first of all is the Kingdom's outlines so her we go 

(I will update and edit them as we progress :) )

Kingdom of Asirennon

Princess~ Princessesa Abeigal Bomidable III ( Abbey Bomidable Rped by~Miss Ice Queen)

Lord~

Lady~

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of Messges~Ghoulilliana Yelps (Ghoulia Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Manuel (Manny) Taur (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.C.A Cupid (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Servants/Serifs

1.Andy Beast (Rped by xMiss-IceQueen) 

Knights~

1.Heath Burns (Rped by Hello_KittyLove) 

2.Moebly ( Slow Moe DX ) Deadovitch (Rped by Hello_KittyLove)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Ocedeican 

Prince~Sir Gillington Webber( Gil Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Princess~ Princess Lagoonelle Blue(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~ Lady Cleopatra (Cleo) de Nile (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of  Messages ~ Jackson Jekyll 11 ( Rped by
xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Deuce Gorgon (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Venus Mcflytrap (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Draculaura (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1. Roberto (Robecca , she has disguised herself as a guy to be a knight  )  Steam (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Veraletta ~

Princess~Spectra Vondergiest (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~Fecicila 'Frankie' Stein( Frankie Stein Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~Invisi-Billy(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~ Gorey Fangtell (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Head Guard~ Head Guard Wolf (Clawd Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Maids~

1.Clawdeenia Wolf (Clawdeen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

2. Howleenia Wolf (Howleen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

3.Rochelle Goyle (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

4.Operella (Operetta) Phantom (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1.Romulus (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Slaves~

1.Baxter Haunts ( Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Bram DeVein (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Kingdom of Barcelina 

Princess~ Toraleiantte Stripe (Toralei Stripe Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Lord~

Lady~Nefertiti (Nefera) de Nile ( Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Jester~Drake Haunts (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~

Head Guard~Valentine Pire (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Meowlodette (Meowlody  Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2. Purrsanne (Purrsephone Rped by HelloKitty_Love) 

Servants/Serifs

1.Scarah Screams (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Knights~

Slaves~

Okay that is it and just sign up with your characters when you are ready to go and we will start the RP :D.

Invited to Rp-HelloKitty_Love

Excepted OC 's List ~ Baxter and Drake Haunts .
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 01:35AM

Monster High 345 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-345 of 345

een jaar geleden xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abegial shook her head "No Knight Burns it is not your fault" she told him smiling " I do not blame you for your fathers deeds at all and I do not think that you would ever be something like that" she told him firmly looking into his eyes. "and about the names , It was the Queen's Lady who always told me that " she told him sighing "She is obviously gone now but remember that middle aged monster of a gargoyle that was really tall and thin but extremely over snooty and rude" she told him "She heard the queen talking to the king about who I really was after they told me and she always started calling me that when I just simply asked for her help" she told him sighing "But Heath do not become your father , do not murder others even over things like this" she said "and I would love it if you could protect me through everything" she told him smiling " I will not cry " she whispered back to him "Because you are here" she said trying to stop " you make me feel better" she told him smiling " and ever glance is like a beam of happiness into my heart" she giggled "and I love you too forever "
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back with more force.
~~~
" You will, and I will be the one to put you in it " Toralei growled "and now you seem to think that you know everything about me " she scoffed "maybe I did not want it"
~~~
Lady Frankie giggled as she rubbed her hand down his chest slightly letting off sparks . She smiled kissing him back with her tounge now mingling with his. She let out a couple more moans to his touches around her body still crossing her fingers they would not get caught.
een jaar geleden HelloKitty_Love said…
Knight Burns sighed "Fine, we can go with that." he told her in defeat "I am glad that you do not compare me with my father, because that would just kill me inside. And you are right, I would never do what he did. My father is just a terrible monster who deserved to be sentenced to the death penatly." he said with his eyes watering "So what ever did happen to the fromer lady?" he asked curiously "Because I am pretty sure that she needed to die and suffer." he said growling "And do not ever compare me to my father. He is an awful person who deserved to die also, I hate him." he said in a shaky tone "And I will always protect you because you are the love of my life. You are my whole entire world Abegial." he told her as he tried to smile "I am glad that I bring you happiness, that is all I want to give you." he told her firmly "But now, after being reminded of my father I now feel hate and anger." he told her as he wiped a small tear.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon moaned as he pulled her on top of him kissing her back with the same type of force as she gave him.
~~
"Fine, we all know that you want to see my body either way." Head Guard Pire chuckled darkly "And I do know everything about you, do you not remember that I have been your loyal Head Guard for the longest time." he reminded her "Do not lie to yourself, your just weakening yourself."
~~
Jester smiled as he felt her warm, yet gently hand glide down his chest as he took his other arm and wrapped it around her waist pulling her closer to him. He loved the feeling it brought to him as their toungues met with each other, they almost seemed like they belonged together as he kissed her slightly more passionatley.
Abegail smiled "You will never ever be like your father and he does deserve to die but we can not do anything about that right now" she told him sighing " But what we can do is things thy make us happy like being together and having fun with one another and dreaming of just being together forever Knight Burns". She giggled holding his chin trying to make him happy . " and just because someone is mean to you does not mean that they needed to be beheaded or burned at the steak, because if you at least tried to be nice to them then you will get good things and they will get bad , I mean I am now princess and she is probably an old hag now or dead after the Queen fired her for discovering it" she told him " she means no harm to me now " she said as she leaned into him wrapping her arms around him protectively "You are my whole life and world too Knight Burns " she whispered "and now everything is going to be fine do not cry". She told him rubbing her hands down his back "It hurts me to see you cry " she whispered.
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled as she reaped her legs around him and let out a small moan still kissing him.
~~~
"I would not take enjoyment or disgust out of seeing your body" Toralei told him rolling her eyes "and I am not lying nor weaning myself thank you". She told him firmly.
~~~
Lady Frankie let put another small moan as she slightly played with the smooth ties on the Jester's shirt and smiled as she felt his hands wrap around her waist. She slowly started to kiss down his neck and slightly suck upon it wanting to hear him moan more.
Knight Burns sighed as he wiped a tear "I am glad that you do not consider me turning out like my father." he smiled with his eyes still a bit watery "And you are right, he needed to die but he is gone now and now I am happy for that." he said beamming "All I want to do is sit around here in your room and dream about the rest of our lives together, just to lie lazily and wrap my arms and just hold you here with me." he smiled as he gave her forehead a gentle kiss "And it is necessary to kill someone who hurts me or the one that I love. It would just hurt me not to defend you in every little way possible." he told her sighing "Bad things are supposed to happen to bad people, and good people are supposed to do something about them." he said firmly "And I am glad that she is no longer a threat to you he said beaming " I am very lucky to have you Abbey, because you keep me from going insane just like my father did." he chuckled lowly "And I will never cry of it hurts you."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon stroked her neck lightly as he kissed her back with more force as he held her closer to him.
~~
"I know you want it as bad as I do." Head Guard Pire smirked as he gave her a seductive wink "And I would hate for a independent princess to lie to her ever so beloved Guard."
~~
Jester smirked hearing her moan as he started kissing her slowly, but passionatley holding her close to him. He let out wispy moans as he felt her gentle sucking upon his light and sensitive neck, as he held her neck closer as he loved the feeling that he got from It.
Abegial smiled "I would never consider you anything like your father, Knight Burns , you are not a murderous criminal just killing others for fun" she said firmly "and it is now a good thing that he is gone so now you can forget" she said smiling "I wish we could just lay here and just talk about our future " she sighed " which we can just for tonight" she said smiling "and I am not sure on Bad people and Good people judgement " she said as she gave a yawn "I am quite tiers now and all" she giggled" and sometimes it is okay to cry" she whispered "like times like this , it is okay and I love you much more than you could ever imainge " she said as she wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug.
~~~
Lady Cleo giggled smiling as she kissed him over to The bed as she laid down giggling.
~~~
"I never even wanted it " Toralei told him firmly "and I did not lie ever to you" she told him "I would never do such a thing"
~~~
Lady Frankie continued to slowly kiss and suck on the Jester's neck as she wrapped her arms around his back wanting his body to so desperately press against hers more . She let out a soft moan to him smiling .
BUMP
Knight Burns beamed "Well now I am overjoyed about this." he said smiling down at her "And I will try my hardest not to ever become like him, and I will forget about him and his terrible ways." he promised her "And this is what tonight is about." he whispered "Us, that is all that it is about." he said wrapping his arm around her "Oh and it is nvere okay to cry. From how I was raised, it is considered a weakness."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon chuckled kissing her back as he held on to her tightly.
~~
Head Guard Pire rolled his eyes "Yeah, i so knew that you did not want it at all." he said sarcastically.
~~
Jester smiled as he held her closer to his body, moaning to her delightful sucking which he happened to enjoy. He held her head even closer to his neck as he wantefd more from her.
Knight Burns beamed "Well now I am overjoyed about this." he said smiling down at her "And I will try my hardest not to ever become like him, and I will forget about him and his terrible ways." he promised her "And this is what tonight is about." he whispered "Us, that is all that it is about." he said wrapping his arm around her "Oh and it is nvere okay to cry. From how I was raised, it is considered a weakness."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon chuckled kissing her back as he held on to her tightly.
~~
Head Guard Pire rolled his eyes "Yeah, i so knew that you did not want it at all." he said sarcastically.
~~
Jester smiled as he held her closer to his body, moaning to her delightful sucking which he happened to enjoy. He held her head even closer to his neck as he wantefd more from her.
Abegial smiled "I hope all of these things you have promised me Knight Burns will come true " she told him as she held him closer to her also. " and about tonight , I guess it is just about us" she giggled "But I do sort of feel concitied "she said chuckling playfully. "Fron where I am from crying is okay that way you can show people your real feelings and never hide them behind such a mask , that is what I have done and I now know it was the wrong decision , plus I do think when guys cry it show that they can be braver and stronger and more like a real guy instead of a mask" she whispered back .
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled as she looked up at him letting out a small giggle while he cheeks started to turn a tint of red.
~~~
Toralei growled "Look , stop pressuring me to like you" she told him firmly "Whatever you believe that I do not in how you like me that is fine, but keep it in your head, Head Guard Pire" she said sighing "Because I don't "
~~~
Lady Frankie let out a slight moan as she continued her gentle sucking upon the Jester's neck. She slightly gave him a few licks , and a couple of kisses along the way . She slowly went down to his covered chest as she laid a kiss on the fabric . She then proceeded to bring his lips back to hers kissing him passiontally again.
Abegial smiled "I hope all of these things you have promised me Knight Burns will come true " she told him as she held him closer to her also. " and about tonight , I guess it is just about us" she giggled "But I do sort of feel concitied "she said chuckling playfully. "Fron where I am from crying is okay that way you can show people your real feelings and never hide them behind such a mask , that is what I have done and I now know it was the wrong decision , plus I do think when guys cry it show that they can be braver and stronger and more like a real guy instead of a mask" she whispered back .
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled as she looked up at him letting out a small giggle while he cheeks started to turn a tint of red.
~~~
Toralei growled "Look , stop pressuring me to like you" she told him firmly "Whatever you believe that I do not in how you like me that is fine, but keep it in your head, Head Guard Pire" she said sighing "Because I don't "
~~~
Lady Frankie let out a slight moan as she continued her gentle sucking upon the Jester's neck. She slightly gave him a few licks , and a couple of kisses along the way . She slowly went down to his covered chest as she laid a kiss on the fabric . She then proceeded to bring his lips back to hers kissing him passiontally again.
Knight Burns nodded "Yes i will try my best not to end up like him if that is what will make you happier." He smilrd warmly " And please do not feel conceited at all, it's your life." He told her "But it is ok for you to cry because you have always had someone too give there for you, unlike me so i had to toughen up." He sighed " And the only thing that makes me strong is my demented childhood."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon chuckled giving her cheeks a small pinch " Your so cute."
~~
" There's that i am pressuring." Head Guard Pire sneered " And i never have or ever will have feelings for you, i would never give myself up for such a spoiled and conceited royal."
~~
Jester smirked as their lips met once again as he kissed her back with the same amount of passion as he lightly stroked her hair every time that he held her closer to him. He let out a low moan as his tongue slowly slid into the opening of her mouth.
"I would appreciate that promise Knight Burns very much" Abegial smiled nodding " and I guess it is my life , but I really like having other people in it too and not just me" she said as she snuggled into his warmth more giving him a hint . "I have no one to give any feelings to but you" Abegial told him sadly "I had no one to turn to besides Shiver , whom could never talk back" she sighed "and you do not have to be strong and again I am sorry about your torn apart childhood , I know what it feels like too"
~~~
Lady Cleo blushed as he poked his nose "Well your so handsome". She told him beaming.
~~~
"Oh so you think that I am conceited , when all you do is think about yourself , Head Guard Pire" Toralei sneered back " Can you just get it through your head that I wanted you to be happy so I kissed you back because I knew that is what you wanted and you would get pissed if you did not have it" she said "I know you wanted it as bad as you say I did"
~~~
Lady Frankie smiled as she twirled her tounge with his as she slightly started to suck on it gently with her mouth. " You taste good" she moaned to him as she kissed him more still slightly sucking on his tounge. She ran her hands down his chest slightly slipping them under his shirt.
last edited een jaar geleden
" Then it is my honorto make you happy and proudof me." Knight Burns said giving her a curt nod " And i would be more than happy to be that other person in your life." He smiled as he intertwined his fingers with hers " Please do not be afraid to tell me all of your feelings." He smiled warmly " At least you had Shiver to talk to, he is better than nothing." He sighed " But now you have me, and Shiver. We both love you a lot and we want to make you happy."
~~
Head Guards Gorgon chuckled " Well thanks, i get that all the time."
~~
"Yes Toralei, i find you very conceited. Now the only thing that i care about is my militia." Head Guard Pire scoffed " And how about you get it through your thick skull that i never ever had feelings for you at all." He told her rolling his eyes "I definitely do not need an annoying little princess giving more stress than i already have."
~~
Jester let out a moan as he felt his tongue being sucked on, and the feeling of her delicate touch on his chest. "I am glad that you enjoy my taste very much." He chuckled as he continues missing her back.
"I will always be proud of you Knight Burns" Abegial beamed as she smiled up at him blushing as he intertwined their hands and she held his smiling happily to him. "And I am very happy that you are that other monster in my life" she whispered to him "I would have it no other way and Knight Burns, I will always show my true feelings to you , I promise" she said to him turning a light shade of purple on her cheeks. " I am also very glad that I bow have you and Shiver , whom I can both love and talk to " she said beaming .
~~~
"From Who?" Lady Cleo asked shocked "You are mine and should not get complements from other maidens " she said firmly .
~~~
Toralei looked at him in disbelief as she shook her head in shame towards Head Guard Pire " If you had no feelings at all toward me , then I just have one question" she said firmly "Why did you kiss me?" she asked him "If you never even wanted to be involved with me then why did you make some advancement toward me?, that is all that I am wondering" she said "Oh and I am so not conceited I care about my kingdom"
~~~
"I do very much so" Lady Frankie said biting her lip seductively and still tracing her hands across his chest "I did not know you were so firm and developed" she said shocked as her hands roamed around the Jester's chest more as she let out a moan.
BUMP
laugh
"Are you sure?" Knight Burns asked her slightly nervous as she looked down at their hand "I will always be happy to be your significant other, and may we also have other little people in our lives aswell." He smiled thinking about something else " you are the only person whom i trust very much, since your feelings are the only ones that matter to me." He beamed smiling warmly "I will always be there for you to talk to."
~~
"I was only joking with you Cleo." Head Guard Gorgon told her " Sorry to worry you."
~~
Head Guard Pire shrugged " The only reason that i kissed your was because i got caught up in the moment that we had." He lied " But it meant nothing at all to me, i have feelings for no one." He told her " Now stick to your kingdom and I'll stick to my militia."
~~
Jester chucked Well i always figured that i should keep my options open in case i become a knight or something." He told her " So i figure that you like this also right?"
"Yes I am very positive" Abegial nodded smiling " and I will be very happy to be your significant other also" she said to him beaming with happiness. " and Knight Burns , what do you mean by little people?" she asked him wondering "and you and your feelings have always mattered to me" she said to him smiling" and they always will be , my Knight" she whispered as she laid a soft kiss on his cheek.
~~~
"Oh okay then" Lay Cleo said embarrassed " I am sorry for snapping like I did" she said sighing.
~~~
"Yes sir " Toralei said nodding slightly sad and confused as she turned around " I am sorry I have caused you this trouble Head Guard Pire" she told him "Have a better night then the time you have spent with me" she told him sighing. " I was so stupid to go after you" she muttered hoping her did not hear that.
~~~
Lady Frankie nodded " Yes I do a lot Jester" she giggled "I really think it was a wondeful surprise to find" she said blushing .
" Good, great actually. Now i seem happier now that you believe in me." Knight Burns smiled back giving her forehead a kiss " So now we are both each others significant other." He chuckled " And by little people i mean maybe in the distant future that we may have a child." He told her embarrassed " If you do not mind." He sighed " Then it could be me, you, Shiver, and our little one sharing our feelings and love for each other."
~~
" Is okay." Head Guard Gorgon assured her "I kind of like it when your protective."
~~
" Well then do not just stand here, get rest you have a kingdom to rule." Head Guard Pire smirked " And it was no trouble at all." He told her " And dip not blame yourself, we shall share the blame for causingthis mess." He told her with his back turned " So did you happen to say anything just now?"
~~
Jester smirked " Well i am more than happy to know this." He chuckled " And yet the surprising part was when your hand spontaneously slid under my uniform."
"Well I am very happy that I do believe in you and always will" Abegial told him smiling up at him " and I am also glad we both belong together forever" she said whispering "and about the child" she said blushing as she smiled " I would love to have a child with you , it would be an honor and we would be great parents" she beamed " It would be just te four of us like a real family" she told him happily.
~~~
"Good because I am very protective of you" Lady Cleo beamed.
~~~
"No absouletley nothing Head Guard" Toralei lied as she started to walk down the hall "Give me updates on the milita please" she said turning around once more forgetting " I need those by morning"
~~~
Lady Frankie blushed "Look I can explain " she said nervously bitting her lip "I jus got so caught up in our little moment I did not mean to" she said sighing "I am very sorry Jester"
" I am mostly glad that you have so much support in me." Knight Burns beamed smiling " And you are very right about how we belong together, i agree with you." He told her " So you really would want to have a family together some day?" He beamed in excitement " and we would make excellent parents, we could give it the childhood we never had." He smiled kissing her forehead "I love the idea of all of us bring together as a happy family."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon chuckled " Oh Cleo, you are just too over- protective of me, its just so adorable."
~~
" Ok well have a good night then." Head Guard Pire shrugged " Updated on the militia will be told to you first thing tomorrow morning." He said giving her a curt. Nod.
~~
" No need to explain." Jester smiled warmly "I understand how one can get caught up in a passionate moment like we just had." He chucked slightly "I actually really enjoyed it, and we should probably take this in your chamber so we do not get caught."
"Yes I am very overly glad that I have support in you also" Abeigal said smiling back "and truly do believe that we belong together, Knight Burns, because we are ment to be even if we are diffrent or opposites " she said giggling "Fire and Ice" she giggled outloud thinking it. "and yes I love the idea of us having a family together and giving our child the best childhood they could ever have" she beamed giving him a small kiss on the cheek "We will be together forever even when we grow old" she giggled.
~~~
"Well a Lady always has to keep track of her guy" Lady Cleo said giving him a small playful wink giggling.
~~~
"Wonderful" Toralei beamed as she bit her lip thinking something and decided to go along with it . She skipped up to Head Guard Pire as she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank You for at least spending time with me today" she said smiling "and you have a goodnight also Head Guard , Sweet Dreams" she told him as she turned around again to walk towards her chamber.
~~~
"I think we might have already gotten caught" Lady Frankie giggled blushing "I thought I might have saw a figure down the hall a few minutes ago" she told him " but yes I think it would be a better idea to take this to my chamber" she said smiling and nodding.
"Yes I am very overly glad that I have support in you also" Abeigal said smiling back "and truly do believe that we belong together, Knight Burns, because we are ment to be even if we are diffrent or opposites " she said giggling "Fire and Ice" she giggled outloud thinking it. "and yes I love the idea of us having a family together and giving our child the best childhood they could ever have" she beamed giving him a small kiss on the cheek "We will be together forever even when we grow old" she giggled.
~~~
"Well a Lady always has to keep track of her guy" Lady Cleo said giving him a small playful wink giggling.
~~~
"Wonderful" Toralei beamed as she bit her lip thinking something and decided to go along with it . She skipped up to Head Guard Pire as she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank You for at least spending time with me today" she said smiling "and you have a goodnight also Head Guard , Sweet Dreams" she told him as she turned around again to walk towards her chamber.
~~~
"I think we might have already gotten caught" Lady Frankie giggled blushing "I thought I might have saw a figure down the hall a few minutes ago" she told him " but yes I think it would be a better idea to take this to my chamber" she said smiling and nodding.
"Abegial, i just want to thank you for believing in me. I trust your every judgement." Knight Burns smiled as he kissed her hand " Like they all say, opposites attract right? Fire and ice, hot and cold, but we have almost lived the sane life." He chuckled "And our child will be the happiest little monster, he will be so loved but mostly by us." Knight Burns smiled thinking about it " And forever, i sure hope that it could be longer."
~~
" Keep track? You were making me sound like an order." Head Guard Gorgon chuckled " And to think i thought i was only a guard, now i am just overjoyed."
~~
" Okay then i guess." Head Guard Pire have her a confused look after the kiss she laid on his cheek " and your welcome for being a help to you, may you also have a good night."
~~
"I kind of wish that we did hey caught." Jester chuckled " But i wonder what someone would be doing wandering the halls this late." He said thinking " but the chamberis a very great idea."
"Well I am very glad that you think my judgement is good" Abegial told him smiling as he kissed her hand ."And I suppose we do fit to that opposites attract ordeal " she agreed nodding to him "but it is a bit weird that our childhood is somewhat similar and sort of corresponded to one another" se said thinking about it "Yes but what is our child is a girl?" she asked him "She will be most loved to " she giggled "Would you like to have a boy or a girl?" she asked him wonderingly as she thought about it "Though I do think forever is as long as it goes" she whispered to Knight Burns .
~~~
"Well it is my order to know my guy" Lady Cleo giggled "and I am glad that you are my boyfriend at least " she said smiling.
~~~
"Yes and I will see you in the morning " Toralei said waving bye to him as she walked back to her chamber smiling . "Tommorrow shall be a wonderful day" she beamed just thinking about it "the day I take over"
~~~
Lady Frankie nodded "Yes I wonder what they would have said?" she giggled " and I have no idea but I swear I did see something or more likely someone" she said to him thinking " but I am sure that if it is not the princess herself someone will tells her and I bet we will get talked to in the morning". She said biting her lip "And yes the chamber is a better place than the open public halway" she said nodding.
" Of course i love your judgement, you are the only person that i trust and have ever trusted in my life." Knight Burns smiled as he snuggled her " And we really do, we also fit the descriptions well." He chuckled kissing her forehead " And the only reason i think why our pasts have met are because we both have terrible birth parents." He sighed " Yet i would love to have a little girl, especially if she was a bit like her beautiful mother." Knight Burns smiled down at Abegial " And it would not matter to be if our child was a boy or a girl, because it would be mine and i would love it unconditionally."
~~
" So now i am your guy apparently." Head Guard Gorgon chuckled beaming " So if i am your boyfriend then you are no longer the kingdom's lay, but you are my lady."
~~
" See you first thing in the morning also." Had GuardPire said waving back to her as he started walking back to his chamber across the castle."
~~
Jester shrugged "I am guessing that we would get scolded for our." He told her " And if you think that you saw something then maybe we should check it out." He suggested " And i am thinking that may be the walls really do have eyes by that standard." He chucked " So would being caught by her majesty would be bad also. I would never want to leave the castle that i call home."
"Well I am glad to only be that one monster you have trusted Knight Burns" Abegial said beaming as she smiled at him " and only one of my birth parents was terrible and that was my mother ,my father was a good monster" she said as sighed and a small tear quickly slid a froze on her cheek as she wiped it away . " and I would love to either have a wonderful little girl or a adorable little boy that would be just like his father" she chuckled smiling "and maybe we could have a boy and a girl" she said beaming "and we can share our love"
~~~
"Have I not always been your lady?" Lady Cleo asked Head Guard Gorgon smiling and chuckling.
~~~
Toralei smiled as she nodded to acknowlage she heard him as she quickly skipped to her chamber entering it again. She sat on her bed as she sighed and started to take off her shoes.
~~~
Lady Frankie nodded "Sure we can go check it out if you would like" she said to him smiling "and I know it would be the first time I have ever disobeyed her , she would be very disappointed in her lady " she sighed "I just wish that this thing we have now developed would not be so complicated .
BUMP
"Yes and that is the way that it will stay." Knight Burns told her smiling "And again I am sorry that my father was such an ass and had to kill your poor and innocent father. You have my apology." he frowned as he wrapped his arms around her comfortingly "I guess having a little boy whom is much like me would be pretty great I mean, but he might fight with his sister over the throne." he chuckled at the thought "I would really love it if we were to have both a boy and a girl, I just want to have a happy family the way that I always wanted."
~~
"Well not officially but now that I have said it, it is very true." Head Guard Gorgin playfully rolled his eyes.
~~
Meowlodette knocked on Toralei's chamber door to chen in her after hearing the movements and noises made earlier "Os everything alright your highness?" she asked through the door.
~~
"Great it seems like an adventure or so. " Jester chuckled as he grabbed her hand starting to walk towards it"And it would be the first that anyone has ever diobeyed her, I mean everyone is paranoid about the wall thing." he said slightly worried "And if we just admitted it then it might not be so complicated at all."
"Forever and ever" Abegial signed beaming " and it is okay now" she told him still snuggling into his comforting shoulder. "I will always accept your apologies Knight Burns" she said smiling "He might but he would put up an excellent battle just like his father" she said giggling "and I really want us to have this happy family with our two children , you , me, and Shiver as our pet" she chuckled "We would make an amazing family "
~~~
"Well I love all the things you say". Lady Cleo giggled smiling up at him joy.
~~~
"Yes everything is fine Meowlodette" Toralei said nodding "You may come in if you wish". She said to her smiling as she looked at the door still thinking about Hear Guard Pire slightly while roaming in her thoughts.
~~~
"Okay then lets solve this mystery". Lady Frankie giggled as she walked with him down the hall. "and yes I suppose it would be and if we do get caught I think I will admit to it" she said proudly "and I will say it strongly and saying that I request to be with you " she said smiling.
"I only wish that forever could be longer that it could sound." Knight Burns chuckled as he interlaced his fingers with hers "And I am very happy thatbyou are fine now." he smiled in relief "I sure hope that you accept my apologies because I really do mean it from the bottom of my heart." he too her beaming "Yeah, now thats my little brave and independent little guy." he chuckled "Amazing yet humble like his father." he smiled thinking of it "If you want this family then it is what we will get, I promise you." he said beaming "We would be a very happy and loving family, and I am sure that Shiver will get along with our son and daughter."
~~
"Well I love everything about you." Head Guard Girgon smiled back down at her kissing her cheek gently.
~~
"Ok good my lady." Meowlodette smiled in relief as she opened the door and walked in "Thank you for allowing me in." she smiled giving her a curtsy "I was worried because I heard noises this late at night so I deciede to check on you, but I see that you are just fine."
~~
"Okay my little detective." Jester smiled as he stopped to give her a quick kiss "We have a mystery on our case." he chuckled as he pressumed to sneak again "We should smit it, it is not only the right thing to do but it would be brave also." he sighed as he let his hand lightly caress her arm "And even if she does not allow it then I will still go and sneak over just to see the ghiuk I love."
"Yes I wish it could be longer too". Abbey said as she held his hand tighter . "and I am really fine" she assured him "and I will except all apologies that you give me" she said to him smiling . "I think that is a perfect description of you and our son when he will be born and ours"she said slightly giggling "and I really do want a family Knight Burns" she told him "and I am sure Shiver will take a liking to our son and daughter"
~~~
"Well I love the same about you" Lady Cleo smiled as she gave him a kiss.
~~~
"Yes I had just arrived back from training with Head Guard Pire" Toralei told her "I am sorry that worried you because I was late." she said to Meowlodette.
~~~
"Yes and I am going to figure it out" Lady Frankie giggle and blushed after the kiss continuing to sneak also. "and I do not mind being brave and telling the truth to her majesty " she said firmly "and I would sneak out to see you too" she said smiling.
BUMP
"Me too, the sound of it sounds too short for me." Knight Burns sighed "Then I am very happy that you are fine." he said smiling "And I am glad that you will accept my apologies." he beamed. "I think the description is just right also, I cannot wait to have a son and daughter to fight over the throne." he said chuckling "I know Abegial, I also want to have to have a family but only with you." Knight Burns smiled holding her tighter "I hope Shiver likes our children, or else that might be a bit of a disaster."
~~
"I am glad that you do." Head Guard Gorgon smiled as he quickly kissed her nose smiling.
~~
"Oh, that explains all the noises, I mean the arguing." Meowlodette giggled nervously "And I am fine really. I was just worried about you."
~~
"That is what detectives do right." Jester smirked, instead of laughing "Good because I think that being brave and telling her is what we need to do." he sighed "And I would love to sneak out, it is just so taboo and forbidden." he chuckled "I think that i may be looking forward to it alot."
zzz
"Well I promise to make it as long as possible " Abegail told him smiling "I will always be fine as long as I am around you Knight Burns" she said smiling "and I will accept anything that you give me, because I love you oh so much" she said to him kissing his cheek gently "I think it will be fun to just watch them grow up". She giggled" very entertaining" . "I would never have a family with any other but you" Abegail said to him simply "and I know Shiver will like them, she just lives playing with the smaller children in the courtyard all the time" she giggled.
~~~
"Well I really do an I am very glad" Lady Cleo smiled as she restored her had on his chest.
~~~
"Yes there was not much of anything but arguing" Toralei said sighing "It was just a little bit of a hastle that had to be felt with though" she told Meowlodette firmly "and I am glad you are fine , I was alright just assuring you"
~~~
"Yes they always solve the mysteries and get it right " Lady Frankie chuckled "Yes I will assure her she will get truth rather she like it or not" she told him firmly "and I really like where you are going with our little secret , because I like it being forbidden " she said to him "and I would always look foreword to it if we have to do it this way"
"I will also. We both have to put some effort into this in order for it to last as long as we want it too." Kinght Burns smiled back wrapping his arms around her "In that case I will always be with you because I want you to be happy at all times. " he beamed kissing her forehead gently "I think the only thing that I want to give you is love and happiness, because I love you so much also. I have never felt like this about anyone." he smiled as he accepted her loving kiss "It will be fun to watch them fighting, playing, but I will always love being with them." he smiled at the happy thought "Im glad that you choose me instead I everyone else, to be the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with me." Knight Burns told her beaming "I cannot wait until the day that I get to see Shiver playing with our little babies. But you have to remember that children always grow up." he reminded her sighing "What happens then?"
~~
"That is all that I wanted from you Cleo." Head Guard Gorgon told her smiling "All I wanted was for you to return the affection that I gave you."
~~
"I know, my sister and I actually heard." Meowlodette told her nodding "Well I guess that it's okay of you already dealt with it right." she sighed "But either way it's good to know that you are fine." she told her as she started heading out.
~~
"Thats exactly what I live in you. Your so persistent and quirky." Jester said playfully rolling his eyes "Your right, we have to stand up to her. We have to start now, since everyone is too busy hiding in her shadows." he said sneering at the thought "It is our little secret that we will share, and the princess will have nothing to do about it." he chuckled smirking " I will also like it, like I do with you."
"Well I give you my word that I will try my hardest and it will be more than just forever" Abegial told him smiling "Yes I would love it if you stuck around me Knight Burns" she giggled "and I never want to give umyou anything more than love and happiness to you either , because I have never felt this love but for you Knight Burns and I always will have this wonderful feeling of love. " she told him smiling "Well I would be happy to see our children be together ." she beamed "and I choose you because I love you more than anything else , even my own life so I could not bear but to have this life with you" she told him smiling and snuggling into him "and I can not wait either to see our two little ones playing outside with Shiver as we look at them smiling " she said as she sighed just thinking about it " and I am not sure , I guess we still just stay together and try to be good parents " she said thinking outloud to him.
~~~
"Well As cold hearted as I may seem , I do have a lot of feelings for you" Lady Cleo giggled admitting "and I will always return your affections"
~~~
"Yes I thank you also for checking on me". Toralei told her "and I might be gone around the afternoon Tommorrow , I have some wound cleaning plans". She told Meowlodette.
~~~
"Well thanks " Lady Frankie sparked as she heard the complements "Yes we have to speak our minds to her and tell her our side of the story " she said nodding "she has to know it from someone" she said thinking " Yes we will share this lovely little secret and she does not even have to know a thing about it" she told him smiling "and I like everything that I do with you"she giggled .
"As I do with mine, I want to stay with you as long as possible." Knight Burns beamed smiling "And if staying with you is all it takes for ms to show you that I care then that is what I will do." he told her grinning "I am very glad that you only want to give me all the things that I have always wanted in my life, everything that I ask for you give me." he smiled holding onto her tighter "We have always belonged together, and I have always known that I lived you so much and that I've always wanted to be with you out of nithing but love." Knight Burns smiled down at her "I just wish time would go by faster because I just want to have this family with you so bad, and we are so close to having this happen." he sighed "And I just love the thought of Shiver playing with our children, it would just be such an excellent memory of happiness for us all."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon sighed "Look Cleo, you do not seem cold hearted at all, you can be a bit harsh at times but you are no where near that." he assured her "And I am very glad that you love me as much as I do to you." he smiled kissing her cheek.
~~
"Your welcome very much, a good maid always checks on her majesty does she not." Meowlodette a
Irked then soon stopped in her tracks having her eyes widen "Wound cleaning?" she asked concerned "And may I ask who you managed to get angry at this time?"
~~
"Your welcome." Jester smiled over at her "And I guess if we do that she might just allow us, I'd we show her that we truly care about eachother and we will not let it affect our jobs or our feelings towards eachother." he told her "Yes, always and for some reason she always finds things out right in the spot." he said tapping his chin "So we will either keep it a secret from her, or just go ahead and tell her. Either way it's still forbidden." he smirked thinking "And I love spending time with you too."
"Well I love that decision " Abegial beamed smiling "Yes that is all you have to do is stay with me Knight Burns , just forever to stay with me" she told him "Well I want to be yours and to have all these things that you desire , I desire too so I give them to you and I am already happy in return" she said nodding "But I want time to go slower , because I love us just being together like this " she told him looking into his eyes "as much as I would love to have a family I think I just want more time with you as my wish" she giggled blushing "I would be the most happiest ghoul in the whole kingdom" she beamed "and I will love you always and as big as as something could ever get" she whispered to him.
~~~
Lady Cleo blushed holding her cheek "Thank you for all your affections Head Guard" she beamed "and all of your complements to me not being cold hearted as I seem to think I am"
~~~
"Yes and that is why you are my wonderful maid Meowlodette" Toralei told her smiling "and I kind of managed to sink all of my ten claws deeply into Head Guard Pire's chest" she said sighing nervously "I have promised to help him along with them" she told her.
~~~
"Yes I will say all of these thing to her" Lady Frankie nodded firmly "and I hope somewhat that she does accept and we can be accepted in her eyes and mind and the kingdom's" she said smiling "and I know she is as sneaky and watchful as ever" she told him agreeing " I wonder who twisted her pantyhose" she said chuckling "But yes I like it either way" she chuckled smiling up at him "and I really do love you" she said sparking again.

"I am very glad that you accept my decision." Knight Burns said smiling "And of course I will stay with you Abegial. Only if I get to longer than forever, I need to be by your side for as long as I can." he told her sighing "You already are mine, and you give me everything that I could ever ask for. And for that I will give you my life, all of my attention and affection." he promised "I can not deciede on what I want. I live how we are now butni also long for the future when we can have our own children, and raise them." he sighs "You make me the the happiest guy in the while entire kingdom, more than you will ever know." Knight Burns smiled warmly "But right now I love you and this memory more than life right now."
~~
Head Guard Gorgin nodded smiling "Well then it was my pleasure and honor to make you feel how you should, like a woman." he told her beaming "Yes Cleo every compliment that j have given you is very true. I just want you to know that. "
~~
"Thank you very much." Meowodette giggled gving a slight bow "But why did you do so?" she asked curiously "But are you not wondering if he is just playing a game with you? Are you sure you are not being treated like one of his may pawns?"
~<
"And remember that I will he right by your side doing the same." Jester told her nodding "Even if she does not accept us, I am sure that we will be fine to everyone else. I mean we are the jester and the lady of the kingdom right." he asssured her smiling "Well she has always been sneaky, and a bi parsnoid but everyone is different." he sighed "And I have no idea at all, she has been very stuck up and harsh lately." he chuckled with her "I am glad that you accept it either way." he smiled kissing her cheek "And I love you so much too."
"Well I am happy to accept" Abegail smiled "and I am very glad that you will stay with me longer than forever and I will do the same for you , I promise" she told him as she gave him a small kiss. "I give you everything you want and my life if it ever comes to that I will give my life up for you because you deserve it more than anyone ever and I would be my last wish to do that if you are in danger " she said smiling . "I think why I am waiting for though is for us to married and you to be crowned Prince to be with me" she told him nodding and thinking about it " she bit her lip smiling "and I do think I am the most special ghoul ever " she giggled "to have such a guy as you. " she told him " and I will always love you so much " she beamed whispering to him " and I love you and the memory also oh so much more than my life."
~~~
"Well you make me feel more than that" Lady Cleo giggled "You make me feel like a princess" she told him "and I love all of your true complements.
~~~
"You are royaly welcome". Toralei giggled " and I was just pissed at him " she told her simply " But I did not help him because I like him" she told her " It's just I felt terribly bad for clawing him". She admitted.
~~~
"Good because I need a strong Jester". Lady Frankie giggled " an I guess if she does nit accept us we will be socially acceptable to the kingdom" she said nodding . "I know she has but I wonder if sometime hd just come over her". She said worriedly . "I do always" She giggled "and I think I love you way more". She giggled to him giving him a small loving kiss.
"But I am happier that your happy." Knight Burns chuckled "And I want to stay here because I Need you so much. I could not stand just to live my life without you, I need you because I really love you Abegial. Please do not break that promise" he told her smiling as he accepted her kiss "It is not your job to give me what i want, it is mine to give you whatever you may desire. It is my who owes my life to you, you are the only person who I have ever trusted in my life and it would be stupid of me just to sit there and not protect you." he told her "So I guess that you want to wait until we see married, that seems fair enough." he nodded in approval "And your right. You are the most special ghoul ever, I want you to know that because it is very true." he said smiling. "You are special on your own, even without me." he told her "I already know that we both live eachother so much, I never want to let you go. "
~~
"I am happy enough to even make you feel like the superior and amazing woman that you are." Head Guard Gorgon told her "And a princess is what you are to me." he saId smiling "Because the most amazing girl ever deserves to know the truth."
~~
Meowlodette sighed "Oh I think that it was kind of unnecessary to just claw him like that." she said rolling her eyes "Good thing you do not have any feelings for him at all, you would just become one of his many pawns." she sxpalined "Just do not ever return his affection if you know whatnos good for you."
~~
"Oh then I do not know why you are still with me." Jester chuckled at his joke attempt "Either way our kingdom will accept us exactly how we are. No matter dating eachother or anything but we cannot be spsrated." he smiled intertwining his fingers with hers "And I think that she might be stressed about something, normally she is fine with everything but she has been different lately." Jester said thinking "But I just want to let you know that I love you much more."
"I do not think so" Abegail giggled as she rubbed her nose against his. "Knight Burns , I never break a big promise such as this" she told him smiling "I will always keep this promise to never leave you ever because I love you more than myself " she to him . "But I do think that I owe my life to you because you are the one that I love and a good princess always protects the ones that she loves. ". "and yes a very appropriate time is marrige " she said nodding "and I thank you so much for you ever so truthful comments" she said smiling "and I wish you could just hold me forever more" she sighed .
~~~
"Well I am very happy that you are happy that you make me feel like the beautiful princess that I am in your lovely green eyes " Lady Cleon tofl him smiling "and I am glad that you think I am amazing" she chuckled.
~~~
"Yes that is why I do feel bad" Toralei sighed to Meowlodette. She then listens to what she was saying about the Head Guard "Why?" she asked her " What is so wrong about falling for his affections ?" she asked her confused but also curious.
~~~
"Really Funny "Lady Frankie giggled at his little joke attempt "and I never want to be spreader from you" she told him smiling "I really love being with you and no nothing will ever separate us" she said nodding firmly giving his hand a small loving squeeze . "I do want to sort of figure out what may be bothering the poor thing though " Lady Frankie sighed. "No I really do love you so much more" She beamed giving him a small but loving kiss
"Well you should because that is how much I love you." Knight Burns told her beaming rubbing his nose back "And I sure hope that you are not breaking a promise at all, that would just break my heart." he said sighing "I want to stay with you forever but you should not live another person more than yourself. " he told her. "But I owe my life much to you bcause as a knight it is my duty to protect and spare my life yfor the princess of the kingdom, especially if I love that princess." he smiled kissing her forehead gentlely "And if marraige is what it takes to have children then that is fine with me, I will wait to have our beautiful family." he nodded "And I never would let go of you."
~~
"You will always be my beautiful princess." Hea Guard Gorgon told her smiling "But I do wonder how you know my eye color, if I block my eyes out from everyone else. " he sighed "If only you could see the shade of emerald that they truly are. "
~~
"I know, I would feel bad also if I spontaneously clawed the chest of a handsome head guard." Meowlodette nodded slightly fanning herself off. "And about Head Guard Pire, have you not heard about what he did to one of the village maidens?" she asked "He nearly "Took away her heart for all Of eternity." she said cringing "So he is a bad idea."
~~
"Well I am a Jester right my lady?" Jester chuckled slightly getting caught in her eyes "And I would never want to be apart from you either, I mean I love you so much." he said sighing "Nothing could ever separate me from you, even if the most beautiful maiden in all of the land came, I would choose you beacause to me you are the true beauty." he smiled looking down at their hands "Whatever may be bothering her, we must figure it out because when we tell her we want to get on her good side." he told her. "And just a small reminder, I love you more." Jeste smiled kissing her back.
"Well then I love you more". Abegial beamed rubbing her nose back to his smiling. " and so would never break such an important Ans wonderful promise as this." she tofl him firmly "and I do love you more than myself you are more worth my love and care than myself " . "Well Yes" she said sighing "But sometimes I can protect myself and the others that I love" she told him giving his cheek a kiss back . "Yes marriage is what I thinking right before we have our children , bit after we may do anything we like" she giggled smiling proudly " and Knight Burns"she whispered "Then how about you do not"
~~~
"Well I am glad that I will always be your wonderful and beautiful princess" Lady Cleo beamed "and how I know is in your glasses if you look deeply I can see a small tint of a shade of green so I know they are the color" she told him explaining "and I wish I could see the true green" she sighed.
~~~
"Well Yes it really does slightly put a damper in your day" Toralei said sighing to Meowlodette. Toralei looked at her nodding remembering the story . "I can not believe it" she muttered " and now he is after the princess" she sighed " I am so stupid".
~~~
"Yes , Yes you are" Lady Frankie giggled smiling "a very great one at that" . "And nothing could ever pry me away from you either" Lady Frankie told him firmly "Even if I got offered to date a wonderful prince I would still choose you because I love you so much" she beamed to him smiling. "Yes I do agree we should help the princess to get on her good side and that is very clever Jester" she said giving him a playful wink back. "and I again I do believe I love you the most" she whispered kissing him back with more force and passion than before.
"I beg to differ my lady." Knight Burns smirked "It is I whom loves you do much more." he smiled rubbing his nose back "Good thing that you will not break this promise,that would not be good for your reputation." he chuckled jokingly. "Please do not ever say that about yourself Abegial, you are very important. Not only to me but to your whole entire kingdom. " he said firmly "And sometimes it is the honorful and right thing to do for such a noble and amazing princess much like yourself." he told her smiling "And I know that you can handle yourself, even protecting who you love." he nodded as he accepted her kiss. "Marraige is the right way to go right? I do not want to get you pregnant before so, that would just be the wrong thing to do." he sighed "And I promise, to never let go of you." he whispered.
~~
"Me too, you are no only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside." Head Guard Giegon smiled back down at her "And know I understand." he said nodding "I am very glad that you actually took the time to gaze through my glasses, that means alot to me for some reason." he beamed as he wrapped his arms around her.
~~
"I can see why, I meAn he is your Head Guard hopefully he does not quit his duties." Meowlodette sighed. "Of course he would think about getting to you, he is a genius." she said cringing "I guess he is thinking to take down the highest ranks until he is the top of the kingdom. "
~~
"Oh thank you, for a mintue there I thought that I was only a servant." Jester smirked as another attempt to joke. "I happen to think so also, the best jester in this kingdom I should say."he chuckled proudly "And I would never want to be separated from you no matter what, nothing can ever stop me from loving you." he smiled rubbing his nose to hers. "I am very glad that you choose me over some little fancy, pretty boy." he said rolling his eyes "I guess we could help her work through it, she seems very bothered about it at the moment. The poor little thing." he sighed. "I would definitively consider myself clever, and I also consider you lucky to have me." Jester chuckled winking back "And I would live to argue that." he smirked kissing her with the same type of passion as she gave him.