the atasunta family ☆*:.。. ~Wedding Time~ .。.:*☆

haremaster99 posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 02:19PM
Here comes the bride~

Welcome everyone! Today's my wedding~ have fun, mingle, eat...Ect.

I have only one restriction here, ☆NO FOUL LANGUAGE☆ (which I know majority of you know that, but better to be safe than sorry ^^~)

All Bridesmaids who's name isn't listed below will wear Gold & White dresses. Doesn't matter what style just the color.

Sinna: dark red, red & pale pink trim & sash

Lauren: black with red trimming and a white sash

Cynthia: blue with white & black trimming

Kallen: blue with purple accents

Zuki: a red dress with blue trim

Isabella: black with green and gold trim

Akane: orange and yellow

Sayo: blue and gold

If Gabby can make it: baby blue with magenta

Thanks Everyone!!! ♥
 [i]Here comes the bride~[/i] Welcome everyone! Today's my wedding~ have fun, mingle, eat...Ect
last edited on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:52PM

the atasunta family 475 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 475

een jaar geleden GabbyRaptor said…
Zane: I see... XD

Awww.... -sadly says goodbye and quietly gives back the phone- Thank you~ ;7;

Zane: Wait... what are we dancing to...? ._. I am not much of a dancer...
een jaar geleden Sinna_Hime_chan said…
@Cruz "I d-didn't do anything" *eyes wide-hears music and sits the beautiful bouquet down hiding her purse and with her wrap on their chairs and pulls Cruz, (though he's releuctant & tries to resist) out to dance! She smiles and begs and motions a "come hither" finger as he smiles and shakes his head in protest. SINAA MUST DANCE! It calls to her!!!! ~ * ~ * ~ *

*suddenly NOT tired anymore!!! waves arms over her head as she twirls her hips*
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden haremaster99 said…
Me: BANDARI MUSIC. ((listen to it Gabby ಠ_ಠ Its an order.))

Tyki: Just dance, spin, twirl you're hands, ect. You'll be fine.

Me: WHOO! GO SINNA! *Dances, twirling hands and hips as any Persian girl would, tearing up at the beautiful music, remembering childhood*
Okay! -smiles and starts dancing-

Zane: .......... -dances awkwardly dances-
heart
*pinky grabs Sora as they dance around in a circle and switch* XD

*smiles brightly at the glowing Bride!
Me: ;W; *happily dances with loved ones, enjoying every second of it, every so often glancing at children and seeing them copy the dance moves, tearing up even more* TTwTT

Tyki: Aww, *kisses my forehead while managing to dance at the same time*

Me: TTwTT I-Im fine, *dances*
-laughs seeing Zane dancing awkwardly- Nice moves Love... XD

Zane: Uhh.. thank you ^^;
Me: *glomps Gabby and dances with her, twisting hands and hips around and around to the song* Psst! Gabby~ Dance like this~ It'll make Zane blush! X3

Tyki: *already a little pink*
Ah. O-Okay~ -copies and does what told-

Zane: .//////. -gears got stuck-
Me: See~ *twirls around and around spinning PERFECTLY, grabs Sinna and tells her to copy Gabby and i*
Zane: My love... my gears got stuck... ./////.

-laughs and continues dancing- XD
heart
*smiles and copies and helps Cruz too* *twists wrists and twirls hands over her head as hips whirls independantly in a way that HOPEFULLY her dress can take! O.O
laugh
*dances and claps as she dances and smiles big twirling in a circle infront of Cruz*
Me: Haha~ See Gabby! He froze up at how lovely you dance~ Great Job Sinna~ I knew you'd catch on quickly~ *hugs them both and dances in a circle*

Tyki: *just stares at my hips through his thick glasses*
een jaar geleden DarkCruz360 said…
heart
*Smiles and dances with her though the song of the beat is really fast he didn't know how to dance this kid of music but chuckles and follows her moves as she helps him* ^////^
-laughs and stops dancing- I have to help him XD -walks over to him and picks him up-

Zane: .///////.
heart
O3O
*Smiles big and blushes seening her dance around him got him all blushy and couldn't help watching her move* "You dance pretty good Babe" *he couldn't help to watch her and he moves with her* >////<
Me: Alright~ *dances to the song*
laugh
*Sinna gets faster-shaking her hips in a perpetual roll as she smiles at Cruz who seems so helpless and cute that she has to smile* "You have to rememeber what I told you Baby~ even Persian music-though a bit different style -still keep in mind what I said," *whispers in his ear and Cruz suddenly goes a bit red-er. "it is like that~ feel it-move your hips-let go" *smiles brightly taking her hands either side of his hips and trying to guide him. LOL <33333
Me: *can't help but laugh a bit at the two* Whooo~~! *clapping at how quickly she learned the style of dance, seeming proud as well* ;W; *glomps Tyki and forces him to dance*

Tyki: Aww Come on.....You know I dislike dancing....>///>

Me: DANCE TYKI-PON DANCE.

Tyki: *sighs agitated at the nickname and dances*

Me: ;w;
 Me: *can't help but laugh a bit at the two* Whooo~~! *clapping at how quickly she learned the style o
-laughs seeing Sora and Tyki and oils his arms- how come they keep locking up? XD

Zane: -finally moves them- I don't know... -shrugs-

-kissed his cheek- Silly Nindroid~
Me: >W< *dances happily* OKAY! *puts blindfold on Tyki* GARTER THROWING TIME~~~

Tyki: *turns beet red* You're torturing me.....

Me: Im not~ *dances a bit before sitting down in a chair-the music is still playing of course*
blush
O/////O
Ohhhhhh my yes baby I remember *turns kinda red and as she keeps him though it did made him blushed and as he moves his hips with her help and does try to dance with her though it was kinda hard for him to do and chuckles and smiles*
big smile
*Still dancing-keeps dancing-the "on" switch has been turned on -can't stop~ smiles as Tyki dances with Sora & she smiles over at both and nods as she held Cruz's fingers as he works very hard with his tongue half-sticking out in disconcerted concentration and Sinna just loves to dance- doesn't know if she does it right or how she looks just happy she can keep up!* lol "Thank you" calls to Sora~ "Woo!"- Looks at Cruz, "Your-uh- keep at it Baby, work those hips-good." lol XD

Suddenly crowd disperses -WHOOPS- *Sinna takes Cruz's hand and hauls him OUT of the inner circle *a bit red-faced herself* and stands to the side to let someone bring in a chair for Sora to sit - so it is just Tyki & Sor inside a large circle that has formed around them!
Zane: Hey. What are they playing now...?

-shrugs- I dunno.but it looks fun! :D

Zane: I know something that will more fun~

./////. SORA....
Me: Zane ಠ_ಠ. *sits on chair* Okay~ Uhh...>////>

Tyki: -////- DO I HAVE TO. I MEAN.

Me: Yes you have to it's common human tradition...Or whatever.....

Tyki: Fine Fine.....

Me: SINNA IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO IT WITH HIS TEETH OR HANDS?
laugh
>/////<
*Chuckles and laughs and try to work it* "Im working it baby" *chucksles more as he holds her hands and dances with her* XD
mischievous
Now Cruz STILL works at it standing CLOSE beside her--eee-a little too close!! As Cruz works into his single-minded focus, lol, "TEETH!!" Sinna yells. *giggles*
Me: ALRIGHT THEN YOU HEARD THE LADY TYKI.

Tyki: *murmurs in Portuguese as he lifts up dress, pulls garter off with Teeth and flings it onto poor Cruz's head all in a swift motion* THERE.

Me: @///////////////////////////@
 Me: ALRIGHT THEN u HEARD THE LADY TYKI. Tyki: *murmurs in Portuguese as he lifts up dress, pulls
Zane: oh lookie. Cruz caught it. :D

:D That's nice.

Zane: So no game...? D:

That depends.... what kind it is... :I
Me: .//////. Gabby, how about we play twister!

Tyki: *is too red to speak*
Okay! :D -grabs Zane's hand to join the group-

Zane: No. I always loose this game. D:

To Lloyd... X'D
blush
>////< ahahahaha "Can't say as you caught it Sweetheart! More like IT caught YOU! Toooo funny" Sinna laughs and thinks it is fun!! "So I am glad YOU got the garter~ now we match" Sinna blushes. 'You wanna wear the garter on your arm Babe? We may get a picture taken..." smiles sweetly*
YEAH! PUT IT ON CRUZ! :D

Zane: Shhhh.... ^^;. I still dun wanna play twister... :U
Me: NO. CRUZ. ITS CUSTOM TO PUT IT ON SINNA'S THIGH. *chants* DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.
-laughs- X'D

Zane: I... I don't get it... ._.

That's because your funny switch isn't on... X'D Is it? O3O
blush
AAAAACK!ಠ_ಠ OHHHHHH! O//////O
(Sinna may be crazy lady but in a crowd she turns 20 shades of red! from bashful rose to shy scarlet!)
mischievous
Ok ok XD *holds it with his teeth and tries to put it on Sinna thigh while using his mouth and laughs and blushes*
Me: *insert long evil laugh here* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­O!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! GO CRUZ!! XD
blush
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ "CRUZ!!!! I think the -groom- is supposed to do that taking it OFF! EEEEE! Not the other way around!" she wonders if this can even be done! somehow he IS! WHAAAAA! EEEEEE! *covers her crimson face with both hands* lol
-thumbs up- >:D GO CRUZ!! HE GOT SWAG! BD

Zane: ...... My funny switch isnt on...? ._.

ZANEY. SHHHH.... -kisses and laughs again with everyone else- X'D

Zane: ./////.
heart
*Slowly puts it on her leg and pulls up il using his mouth as he smiles and looks at her blushing red and smirks* >/////<
Me: NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPNEOPNENOPENOPENOPNEOPEN­OPE­N. IT SAYS~ AND I QUOTE~ 'Both garters are worn on the right leg just above the knee.

Before the removal of the garter, the bride first throws her bouquet to the single women.

The groom removes the throw away garter from the brides leg, sometimes he removes it with his teeth , but more appropriately nowadays he uses his hands. He does this while the bride is sat in a chair.

After the garter is removed, he then throws it to the single male guests. The male guest then takes the garter and places it on the leg of the single female guest who has caught the bouquet.

Those that catch either item are said to be the next to marry. In some instances, it is said that they will marry each other.'

CRUZ I BETTER BE SEEING YOU AT RING SHOPS.

*laughs darkly*

Tyki:...You're enjoying this too much.

Me: I KNOW. KESESESESESESESESESESE
monkey
(Thank God for Pantihose! - I NEVER thought I'd think that!!) *BLUSHES under hands and peeks with one eye -still as a statue* though Cruz sort of holds one leg!!!!! O///////////////O EGADS -are we done yet??-thinks to herself! *hears Sora recite "Za 'Rulz" lol {Dark purple & Dark Red, that goes good together-very medieval. Doesn't know if she should thank Cruz for making it painless- she got embarassed though -atleast he was deft!}
YEAH SORA! KESESESESESESEESES~! X'D

Zane: ./////. You have your brother laugh...

I knowni do! X'D KESESESESESS~!
blush
>/////<
*Blushes as he smiles and looks at Sinna and agrees with Sora* "Yes Sora I will be at the ring shops" *Chuckles and smiles big with Sinna*
Me: YUSH. KESESESESESESESESESESE!!!!!!!!!! YAY. I WANT A BIG ROCK FOR HER. CAUSE SHE DESERVES IT FOR WHAT SHE'S HAVE TO GO THROUGH TO GET TO YOU. SO IF YOU HURT HER. I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE. KAPISH!?

KESESESESESESESES- -inhaled and nearly passes out- @.@ -blood glucose is high-

Zane: -nearvously looks around- Sora? Have you seen her purse? Dx
mischievous
XD
LOL YES I will get her the biggest rock for her and I know Sira I know *smiles and chuckles and nods* I will never ever hurt her Sora you can count on me
Me: O.O *runs off to get her purse* HERE HEREHEHREHRHEHREALKJFNALKJSDF-GOOD. I WANT ONE THE SIZE OF RUSSIA FOR HER.