the atasunta family ☆*:.。. ~Wedding Time~ .。.:*☆

haremaster99 posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 02:19PM
Here comes the bride~

Welcome everyone! Today's my wedding~ have fun, mingle, eat...Ect.

I have only one restriction here, ☆NO FOUL LANGUAGE☆ (which I know majority of you know that, but better to be safe than sorry ^^~)

All Bridesmaids who's name isn't listed below will wear Gold & White dresses. Doesn't matter what style just the color.

Sinna: dark red, red & pale pink trim & sash

Lauren: black with red trimming and a white sash

Cynthia: blue with white & black trimming

Kallen: blue with purple accents

Zuki: a red dress with blue trim

Isabella: black with green and gold trim

Akane: orange and yellow

Sayo: blue and gold

If Gabby can make it: baby blue with magenta

Thanks Everyone!!! ♥
 [i]Here comes the bride~[/i] Welcome everyone! Today's my wedding~ have fun, mingle, eat...Ect
last edited on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:52PM

the atasunta family 475 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 475

een jaar geleden haremaster99 said…
Me: Oh hey! Oh, nothing really, just joking around...LOTS OF FOOD!
een jaar geleden GabbyRaptor said…
-comes back- I got lost.... D:
een jaar geleden Sinna_Hime_chan said…
big smile
Looked for Wantadog and BB and spied CHEESE on a side trip looking for that Beluga caviar & got caught up talking to Kardia who would not stop. Mu spied her and before he reached them -slips off to find the Ladies room. That lemonade and waiting through the ceremony!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden DarkCruz360 said…
big smile
*Congratulates Sora and husband as he walks by to look for Sinna and walks by people and tables* "Hmmm I wounder where she went"
smile
She could not find anyone because there were sooo many people, so she walks out and back down the hall holding up the pendant Sora gave her, rubbing it and admiring but not much watching where she was walking.
big smile
*People are passing by and passes more tables and chairs as he looks again he looks around and as he picks up his cell phone texting her where is she* [Babe where are you I'm near tables next to a window] *As he texts her and is not looking as he gently bumps into some and puts away his cell phone and sees Sinna and smiles happily* "Baby I was looking for you and I was about you to send you a text" *smiles as I hugs her and kisses her*
heart
XD *smiles sweetly & puts arms around his neck softly and gives him a nice greeting little kiss* Well, I cannot think of anyone else I would rather bump into! I was looking for you too~ well I was just in the Ladies Room podering my nose, but before that. I'd ask if you are okay & if I hurt you but it was only a little bump! and actually YOU are one hard guy! Have you been working out? You look very nice by the way." she smiles & chuckles, because it was kinda like stumbling into a wall, with her silk dark red heels on she stumbled a step but he's caught her anyway -so it was more of a skip. At the same time they realised, eyes met as hands went out and they smiled a little- so no major collision or accident damage. lol.) Nice~ excuse for a kiss, huh? Didn't Sora & Tyki look so elegant? PS. I love the look on you Cruz.
heart
^/////^
*Holds you in my arms and kisses you back* "well I do work out a little" *blush as he chuckles and hugs Sinna and smiling* "Yes Sora and Tiky do look elegant" *smiles as I take your hand* "Thank you baby and you too you look beautiful" *takes her outside as I take you with you* "Babe lets go home shall we I think we should leave the couple alone and you and me can head some someplace else" *Smiles with her as he kisses her again*
big smile
Ohhh I'd LOVE to but she hasn't cut the cake yet and then I HAVE to stay for the throwing of the garter and the bouquet. You know if you catch the garter you will be the next one to get married! *blushes* >////< and I want to see. I don't think I have ever caught the bouquet before. There are also a lot of competition but who knows, right? I want to see them off. This is my sister Cruz. Wanna go decorate the get away vehicle? XD I brought balloons!!... and I think we both look pretty sharp, *winnks* and thank you. *takes his arm to wisk him away...* (and they can be away from the crowd some too if they decoarate the car, she has streamer, balloons, some flowers, ribbons, cans...and a sign)
big smile
^////^
I can try to catch the carter *smiles and kisses you again* and sure I can decorate the gateway vehicle *chuckles and follows her as she takes him*
kiss
*Smiles as he puts his arm around and walks off to find her bag and things she brought she left secure in the dressing chambers from much earlier. She hopes Cruz does catch Tyki's Garter toss! Besides it would look good on the arm of his shirt sleeve!* lol *lifts up as they walk & kisses his cheek* I am glad you made it!
heart
^////^
*Holds her hand as they walk by people and was indeed thinking of making sure he did grab the Garter and smiles with her* "Im glad I did come Baby and you look lovely baby" <3333
heart
*smiles and gives his hand a touch and a little squeeze, rests head on his shoulder for a sec as they walk* I love weddings *and when securely at a good distance from all, she gives him bum a lil TWEAK* They make me feel all warm & happy inside *smiles at Cruz and giggles* <333 (She loves all the joyous ocassions & being there to share with someone she loves makes it even happier & MORE special -though happy for Sora, it's Sora's day she cannot helpr feel happy too!) WOO <333 I Do!

They return and fell quite happy with their accomplishments, and once again greet and hug/kiss Sora. "Thank you sooo much for this pendant it is very special Sora."
Me: Thanks Cruz. *pokes Sinna* You're Next Y'know *smirks* here comes the bride~ *snickers* did you find the Caviar and Salmon cracker snacks I had by the cheese? I see you like the pendant I gave you, I'd give you the exact info about it and what it actually is but it's time for dinner~! To the reception hall we go! *glomps Tyki's hand and walks off*

Kardia: *rubs temples* Right this way everyone! *starts walking through a large garden* the reception will be held in this building here. *points to a building that could easily be a large mansion*
-hugs Sora- The rest rooms... there so big. D':

Zane: .... I have a feeling you drank the to- XD

Did not! >:U.
Me: *pats Gabby's head* Its alright. You ready to eat dinner?
-eyes light up- Food? :D Food, food food!!! Foooood~ X3 -claps hands-

Zane: you should see her when it comes to Nandos~…… =u=;
Me: yeah! *grabs her hand and goes to buffet area* Enjoy everyone~!
 Me: yeah! *grabs her hand and goes to buffet area* Enjoy everyone~!
Persian Food Buffet

Me: *drools* Chicken....
 [i]Persian Food Buffet[/i] Me: *drools* Chicken....
een jaar geleden ilovecornholio said…
Katie:*drools with Sora*FOOD!!!! Its still not as good as candy!!
;3; So... much... food..... -tear drop-

Zane: ^^; So what would you like to eat, dear?

..... Nandos... ;7;
Me: *pats Katie's head* go ahead! Enjoy! *sighs* Gabby, come on now....*glances at the dining hall and smiles*
 Me: *pats Katie's head* go ahead! Enjoy! *sighs* Gabby, come on now....*glances at the dining hall an
Katie: Ok*looks for me and Lukas*I can't find mommy and daddy Sowa will you hewp me find them?
Me: *nods* yes of course. *smiles and takes her hand and walks around* Spirit? Lukas? Where are you two?
Katie: I don't sww them…im wowwied Sowa!!
Me: *kneels to her level* I'm positive they're fine Katie. Okay? *smiles reassuringly*
Katie: *wipes away a tear* Ok Sowa,youw positive so I believe you!!
Me: okay. *smiles* where did you last see them?
Katie: I swwn them at the place whewe the wedding was…i swwn them sitting at pew togethwr and I followed everyone else I thought they would follow but they didw't!!
Me: I'm sure they're on they're way, a lot of people stayed in the chapel while everyone else left for cocktail hour. So don't worry sweetheart *strokes her hair with a warm smile* how about we get something to eat. Okay?

Zurisday: *pops out of no where from behind me*.....
Lets get Nandos... ewe

Zane: I'm sure when Sora said something to eat she didn't mean Nandos...

Awwww.... D':
Katie: Ok Sowa*waves at Zurisday*hwllo Zuwisday!!
Me: *starts making plate, getting rice, a yogurt dish, kabab's, chicken...Ect.* Come on everyone, lets get some food~ *gets Zurisday's plate as well.*

Zurisday: *shyly waves back*.....Salam.....
Katie: Yay,I'm hungwy…but for peanut butto!! You don't have to be swy with me Zuwisday!!
-gets salmon- =w= Sora I has a question! :D
Me: Zuri's always like that....We don't have any peanut butter, do you like rice? Yes Gabby what is it dear? *smiles*
Is there going to a band? :D

Zane: pleasedontbeonedirection. Pleasedontbeonedirection. Pleasedontbeonedirection. -gets jealous- =_=;
Katie: Oh its ok I was like that…aww man but I wuv wice,its soo good!!
Me: Yay! Okay, lets get you some rice and Must-O-Khiar and lets see how you like it :3 No band, a DJ...Oh! There he is now! *points to a man with turn-tables playing Persian music*
-le gaps- :D Can I ask him to play the song "Heart Attack" ?

Zane: sayno. Sayno. Sayno. Sayno. =_=;

What's wrong? D:

Zane: Nothing....
Katie: Ok but what's a Must-O-Kiar?
Me: .-. i don't know.....He's a Persian DJ and will mostly play Persian music......Its a yogurt dish with onions and cucumbers! Its really really good!

((le must-o-khiar))
 Me: .-. i don't know.....He's a Persian DJ and will mostly play Persian music......Its a yogurt dish
Zane: Aw that's to bad then! :D //Oh thank God ^^;

D': no One Direction? No Maroon 5...? ..... ;-;
Me: maybe in one of his remixes there's like a few American songs....He also has Arabic remix's which are amazing! Maybe i can have him throw in a Maroon 5 song or two
Katie: It looks good but*covers mouth*I'm allergic to onions!!
((Dats a funny name for food!))
Me: Oh dear! Well, let me see if i can get some Must-O-Khiar without onions for you *smiles* ((xD its Persian Food, of course it's a funny name for food XDDD =w= but its so yummmmyyyyy))
Yush! :3. I love danceing to Matron 5!

Zane: Please play Moves Like Jagger. >/////< -cross fingers-
Katie: Ok Sowa
((Yeah it looks yummeh!!))
Me: Okay, lemme tell someone to go tell the DJ to play some Maroon 5 and to get you Onion Free-Mast-O-Khiar :3 *calls a waiter up and tells him what is needed* ((ITS REALLY GOOD WITH POTATO CHIPS. Ill give you the recipe later :3))
((Is it low in carbs? I would love to try it to! :D))

Yush..... =w=