A.T.S.O.F Post the Trolls Here

greekthegeek posted on Dec 24, 2007 at 09:27PM
Okay so since Knifewrench found some trolling post links and spots here for possible trolling.

However, I still think people should rate fairly.

A.T.S.O.F 313 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 313

een jaar geleden Temptasia said…
I posted a few videos today of talking animals and such on the Unbelievable spot, but someone went through and rated them all 1's. Here is the link:
link
Ok now they have moved to the second page of videos.
een jaar geleden Cinders said…
I will save you, Temptasia!

*Dons super suit and flies away*
Thanks Cinders! You are the best :)
Family Guy Trolling:

link

Seems harmless enough, but if people start replying...
een jaar geleden dazl said…
I know this isn't rating related, but still, I think the comments made to this forum are unnecessarily cruel and very mean.

link
last edited een jaar geleden
Ah, it's that guy again (TheTache). Seriously, you should have seen the things I said to him on the pick he made before it got deleted. If he causes much more trouble, I think I'll just have to report him.

He is mucho fun to play with, though.
een jaar geleden leuron said…
TheTache and burningstar4 are one and the same, just check their accounts
link
link
Annoyed by the rating on this website:

link

Because it's awesome.
een jaar geleden pip_ku said…
I dont see whats wrong with the vid and I love this song- its also been posted again after but its rated 5 :S

link

Just seen these links aswell -

link

They've gone up to 3 star now but there all good links so I don't see why they've been rated lower than the others.
een jaar geleden greekthegeek said…
okay thanks!

I've been on vacation so I haven't checked out much on my vacation.

this is not good. those retarded people leaveing mean comments is terrible.
Look at all the links I posted to this spot last night, they are all 2.6's
een jaar geleden pip_ku said…
Yeah it's awful people are being trolls in the anti troll squad, willr rate them all of them 5 :)
Thanks sweetie :)
Report please
link
Thanks
Looks like your problem's been solved, leuron!

Bravo all of us!
=P *claps proudly*

we're going good!!!
link

Troll attack!
link

mac is a troll!!!
een jaar geleden ThinkPink20 said…
Chel uploaded Jenna Fisher images a little while ago, and this photo was a one when I got to it. It's such a gorgeous picture of her, so it can't possibly be for a good reason.

link
een jaar geleden blisslikethis said…
holy! some rude OTH fans on this one.
link
een jaar geleden grahamb said…
Argh! i appear to have been trolled in some form. This is my first expierience of Trolling so if the syptoms arent quite upto scratch my appologies...

So i post this extremely relevant piece of photography and it gets bummed by a one star rating?!?! i mean what is the deal?

link
how do I report people's profile? offensive or abusive?
It depends. If they have been mean to another person, I say abusive. If they have said something to you that offends you, I say offensive.
Wow, I left a friendly comment on the OTH forum that bliss left, and someone TOTALLY snapped back at me. And for the record, I don't watch One Tree Hill. Who cares?
Trolling at the creative outlet spot: link

This really pisses me off because it's not constructive, and it's people's art.
ThinkPink, what I find amusing about that is that said Fanpopper is actually a member of this spot.
Hm, I don't know what's going on in that thread. It's very strange to me when very nice and popular well-known contributers get angry/frustrated like that and rant very... angrily about things. I now choose not to get involved, as it once got very, very ugly when I did and... yeah.
Wow it's getting really ugly on that thread. And the worst part is, I can't report it. This person calling people horrible names, no one deserves that!
een jaar geleden Priscilita22 said…
Wow guys I just found this spot and I have to say I'm a little glad. NOT that there are mean people on here of course, but that it's not only happening to me!

At first I thought someone was out to get me :S (I know I'm a little paranoid...)

I posted SO much stuff on the Soccer spot and AT LEAST 2 people rated everything 1... And I mean EVERYTHING: my pictures, videos, links, even a soapbox that I wrote with much care :) lol!

It was so aggravating that I had to stop logging into fanpop for a while (also I was on holiday haha)

Anyway I hope those users that are just being mean with not reason can get a life, because it's really annoying when you take time to contribute stuff and it all gets rated 1... :(
All the Jack Black icons Temptasia loaded on THIS SPOT have been trolled!! That's horrendous!
link
een jaar geleden germany123 said…
wow what the heck is wrong on the One tree Hill spot..thats someone I had to remove from my list..(that happens when you fan back too quickly)
This was trolled seconds after it was posted.

link
een jaar geleden hooch-is-crazy said…
i fixed it best i could cinders, still a 3 star though.
report this guy please
link
reported (abusive)
I assume it's been fixed because I don't see anything wrong on that pick.

Thanks, hooch. :o)
don't see anything :D

we're on a roll!
MY image was trolled here. Bummer.
link
the guy who posted "the beach", in the comments, said after that, something like (i have a good memory so i think this might be it excactly) "leuron, you computer freak, go suck your mom"
een jaar geleden DarkSarcasm said…
This could easily turn into a fight:
link
I saw that, too, DarkSarcasm. I don't know if it's actually "trolling" but I do think it's cruel to make light of someone's feelings like that. A real person posted that pick in the advice spot, and I don't think it's fair to be so dismissive and insulting about their feelings.
it must have been reported now, it says something went wrong.
it must have been reported now, it says something went wrong.
een jaar geleden germany123 said…
wow..fanpop is certainly quick about this stuff :)
een jaar geleden amazondebs said…
awww dam it i wanted to see what that was about!
link

Does this deserve this rating? Please give me some idea. Or at least leave a comment telling me the flaws.

een jaar geleden amazondebs said…
erm yes lol and i have rated it but it says it was posted 5 hours ago don't you think you should give it more time to get rated?
Its not that, it was more the fact that it was rated low. If it was low because it was a duplicate and I was told, I wouldn't mind.

een jaar geleden blisslikethis said…
this is a really well written, informative soapbox and it shouldn't be rated 3.8. link