A.T.S.O.F Anti-Trolling Week.

hooch-is-crazy posted on Jan 26, 2008 at 01:09PM
this is quite long, but what the heck, here goes.

I came up with an idea, just for one week (well actually not a full week, it ends at the same time as anti-trolling month) of anti-trolling month (preferably the last), we should change more than our images but also our mottos, stuff in our profile and just about anything and everything you can think of.

My motto is hoooch themed but at the same time anti trolling - if you think trolling is fun, i'll take your finger, that'll be my little joke!! i recomend to not just make it simple but something original that has something to do with you, like a slight change of or addition to your normal motto.

As for favourite movies and stuff, i don't know, anything with no trolls, for example.

the name could be something more simple like I. hatetrolls but you might just want to keep your name if it's your real one.

also, if you want, throw in a little anti-trolling message in your comments and stuff, it doesn't have to be at the end of them all because that would be a lot of little messages, but if you do, i might just give you a prop or something for your consistensy (i.e. trolls hurt at the very end of everything) even better if you could keep changing it for each message.

so, who's with me???????

(p.s. temptasia, remind me of this next anti-trolling month.)

(p.p.s. i will give props for original, funny, creative or, in any other way, great changes)

and now for the thingy i said about the end of comments

trolls, ask yourself this, what are you acheiving?
last edited on Jan 26, 2008 at 01:20PM

A.T.S.O.F 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden amazondebs said…
okay i'm in for erm well a day
my motto used to be "who has time to invent a decent motto" and it now "who has time to invent a decent motto when there's troll hunting to be done!"

*throws random troll*