Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7301-7350 of 116057

een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
Something's wrong with my fanpop too, the updates appear late, Idk if that's just my connection or something. No I don't think she said something in my article and my eadd is --, quick quick send a pic asap so I can edit my comment, I have to go in a few minutes. Hey. No pressure. :D
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
okay, ill do that but sadly i have to go to bed staright after, its nearly eleven and well i have to wake up early. and omg guess what!!!! my friend cass is having her baby tomoro and im excited, shes being induced (is that how you spell it, whatever) like at 5pm, so omg, its exciting.
Okay cool I'm going to let my brother use the computer anyway. And yey baby on the way! I don't know any science stuff, but yeah it will be exciting and at the same time painful! Haha
haha thanks, so i wrote the email and am just waiting for pic to load then i will send it. thats prob what happened last time, i didnt wait for it to load and just pressed okay and it didnt send, ha almost did it again.
gawd its taking forever.
lol like how many pictures are you trying to send me?? :D
okay its told me its sent, so you should like have it. am i what you expected? lmao
only one, my comp really really slow, especially since nick decided she would like update everything, not like imcomplaining but i am, atleast i have you tube back, but its just so damn slow.
Hey Mickei I already got it. You can go rest now. :)
cool, ill go sleep then. ahhh ill try to anyway, just wait, didnt i like wash my sheets and not make my bed and shit i need to wash my jeans, ah maybe ill get some sleep tonight. anyways, catchya 2moro hopefully. hugs
lol you worry too much go grab some sleep first! :D
kk. goodnite then, sweet brucas dreams.
lol I emailed back and I now know why it took you so long, it's a big file! lol. Goodnight!
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
Lucas called peyton pretty girl!!!! wtF
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
omg i noticed that that really pissed me off!!!!!!
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
Yeah and he also told her he wasn't ready to lose her yet. I think the Pretty Girl Line cost the show a lot of viewers the ratings were real bad.
it was the worst ive seen dont even get me started on it lol
i understand Dawn i actually liked it but i can understand why a lot of people didn't.
i was laffing at the end it was that bad even the naley was a joke!
link

read my article rant =)
ok i will
thanks hun =)
no problem it was good their have been a lot of rants after that episode.
i no yeh lol
Nem was pretty pissed Last night.
was she the same reasons as me?
im actually not pissed i think its funny its a total joke that episode made me loose respect fot the whole show
yeah i think so she has a rant in the articles section on this spot.
i will have to have a look
een jaar geleden saBRUCAS said…
Dawn great article on the OTH spot...I completely concur!
aswww thanks hun =) anyway gtg now =) love yas all
bye Dawn
een jaar geleden saBRUCAS said…
You're welcome :)
Bye Dawn!
hey anyone lurking about?
I am Mickei
hi terra
Hey what have you been up too
nothing much, hanging out out with freinds and the usual crap, oh yeah and sneezing, ive had a sore throat and ears the last few days and then bang last night that was gone and instead i got a migraine and my nose is all blocked and yucky. the joys of this great season.

u?
just talking to my fellow sc members at the lounge at thf.
is that the school one, i havent done much on it only been on the once but im impressed, i like the layout and teh style of it all, the whole tree hill high theme.
yeah it is you should come over you will like it you will get along with them and the ones you should really get to know are Katy-Bear,Sema, Morgan,Tonya,Krystal and Katie they are all nice and have a good sense of humor.
cool, ill have to check it out more
do that we would love to have you
Gaah Terra I'm not that pissed, I don't think I have the right since I didn't watch the ep. :D
its amazing isnt it, you dont even have to watch it to feel the devastating effect it had. i mean the moment you hear that pretty girl was used for peyton and not brooke its like youve been suspended in time sure that what you heard/wrote couldnt possibly be true. next leyton will be saying always and forever, maybe then lucas could say he could hold peyton in his arms forever and it still wouldnt be long enough, heck why not just have someone shoot lucas at the school just in time for peyton to get to announce her pregnancy.

btw, hi nem
I'm sorry I didn't know you were online! I think fanpop has to add a feature like that, kinda like in Myspace! That would be very convenient! How can I suggest that to the site owners???

LMAO you really are crushed, aren't you? I'd probably act the same if I watched it, I'm so thanking God that I didn't, maybe he foresaw unpleasant things happening. I mean, I'm more calm than most of BL fans, but if I saw all the scenes that degraded BL [I only watched scenes where there is 0 Brucas scenes - 601 up to 605 - that's mean too, but different], I'd be furious, maybe I'll go on a killing spree and next would be a trip to jail but I'd defend myself and just say I'm crazy! Justice would then be served!
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
anyone on?
i am Mary
een jaar geleden Janni said…
me too^^
YOu guys still here?
im on 2 =) u all ok