Critical Analysis of Twilight Messages to the Kittens!

Myf_1992 posted on Oct 27, 2009 at 10:13PM
This is the forum to place any message you have to give to teh kittehz. Have your say!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 318 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 318

een jaar geleden Myf_1992 said…
angry
and now its stuck in my head, congrats Grinty!
een jaar geleden Mrs-Grint said…
Hahahaaa! Grinty!! Yeh make meh laff, MyfCat.

I'm solidly listening to my Avril Lavigne collection now, trying to get it out of head. In WALES at the mo. In the wee village of Caldicot. :D
een jaar geleden LadyLilith said…
:D That is awesome GrintCat. I feel lame, being in frickin' Ohio in the U.S. How lame. ;(
Ilove Caldicot! I got some awesome friends there! Caldicot (Chepstow, Magor etc) rock!
big smile
OMG! I just got a green medal for CAT! I'm so hyper! Yay!
kiss
=O Holy shit really?! Well I think you're definitely one of those who would deserve it, you do a lot for us MyfCat♥
Aww wow, thank you LadyCat!
Tis teh truuf. How in the world do you get em though? O.o I have no idea lol.
Erm, Im not too sure, I think you submit like articles and picks and stuff, and get ratings or something, and the more you have the better medal you have or something, but I'm not too sure, better ask momcat or someone.
hmmm
Ohhhh, okay, thanks anyway. I'm not sure if it's fun to still be noobish or not. :/
smile
Nah its fun, I was there once (not so long ago at all lol). Its a good stage, its where you learn and develope and become more childish. lol
Lol hurrah childishness! Hurrah!
surprise
Oh, message to the Kittehz; my friends think I'm obsessed with fanpop! :O
een jaar geleden renrae said…
HAI GUYZ! GUESS WHUT!
what?
cake
WHUT???!!! HAPPEH BIRFDEY SISSAY RENCAT!!!!!
Woot woot MyfCat! I think I passed that marker as well. :D
haha, but we're not obsessed, we're just on ehre a lot lol
XD Yes. Well hopefully we're not obsessed. Ha ha ha...
Aren't we? -Droops head and walks off-

Baha! Jokes, me babbers. I'm back in BRIZZLE now. I'm very ill. I shall have to pray to Bastet.....AGAIN!! I swear, someone up there has something against me...
dont speak ill of Batet. and yay Bristol is awesome!
I am sorry o' mighty MyfCat! I shall never blaspheme again! Bristol is awesome?? WHAT?? You mad? Full of chavs, especially in Kingswood. The only decent place is Park Street, they have the most OUTRAGEOUS clothes! Alot like Luna Lovegood, so I'll be shopping there soon.

Ugh, I really have to do my spanish homework but I REALLY can't be bothered. We have to some family tree of a famous family (they can be fiction) obviously in spanish... I was thinking of doing the Cullens...-DODGES-FLYING-KNIVES-AND-RAZOR-­CLA­WS!­!- Ha, only joking me babbers. I think I'll do the Weasleys...starting with Molly and Arthur and I'll do their grandchildren too. Heh heh. I am a genius.

Right. Hmm...what's Grandad in Spanish? Lol! I have more important things to do in lessons other than listen!!!
wink
Abuelo is grandfather, grandmother is abuela, i did GCSE spanish
Ooooh! Get you, MyfCat! Thanks all the same. Aww, Nosvini is rubbing against my ankle. I think I shall put her on my lap.
last edited een jaar geleden
XD Do it Grinty, the Weasleys rock. Though it's the bad-ish boys that get me, as if my Lucius Malfoy icon wasn't an indicator of that. Lol. And if you need any Spanish help, MyfCat and I are here! Also try Plenilunio, she lives in Madrid(capital of Spain), so if she's on I would definitely try her first! (If she doesn't mind, of course.)

Awww, Nosvini sounds so affectionate. What are the kittehs like? And what's their coloring and stuff?

It's probably Stephenie Meyer out to get you. :/ *Gasp!* She knows of what Rice, Rowling and King are planning!
STEPHENIE MEYER IS OUT TO GET ME WITH HER ARMY OF SPARKLYPIRES?? HOLY DUCK!! -RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNS-

LadyCat, I LOVE your icon "I love it when you call me, BIG PAPA" Cracks me up everytime.

Myrli is all black with sort of greyish green eyes, they both are short-hairs. Nosvini is a bit smaller than Myrli and has a white muzzle and white paws and tummy and on the tip of her tail and she had sort of mad, yellow eyes. (Thankfully not "liquid topaz")

Oh yeah, we have a family moggie named Kettle. He's getting on a bit now and he's grey and long-haired. Still sweet though. He loves the little girly cats. I hope he's not grooming them.... :S
haha. I also love Malfoy, I wana read a Hermoine and Malfoy fanfic, cause I love the thought of those two! I saw a lush pic of those two once and I thought I was going to melt, I loved it so much.
^^ Same, Myf. But all the romance fanfics I read now are either terribly cheesey and cringy or the girls are ALL Mary-Sue's!

I read one once that was just....terrible. It was about some chicka called Maggie who was in GRYFFINDOR and she was like in Harry, Ron and Hermy's little gang (At one point SNAPE even calls them...-SHUDDER-...the Fantastic Four...-CRINGE-) Sooo yeah. Basically, this Maggie girl is Harry's ex-girlfriend (it mentiones that they've been getting it on for two years..) and eventually she falls in love with -who else?- DRACO MALFOY! Seriously, it's so rainbows and fairies and icecream that I nearly threw up.

So yeeeah. And they start having hanky-panky all over the place...with very explicit detail..gaah. But for SOME reason they break up and Maggie discovers that CEDRIC DIGGORY is in love with her. (I found this strange because this must have been in the fourth year or below, because CEDRIC DIES, but like I said earlier, Harry and this Maggie have been having a full-on relationship for two-years. So either Cedric's miraculously alive or they started getting FUNKEH when they were at LEAST twelve, which, in my opinion in just..WRONG.)

But then dear old Ceddy gets too protective of Maggie and she bins him and goes back to Drakie-Poo. (Keep in mind, all this time I'm thinking "I can't wait for when Harry and everyone find out about them...THE REACTION WILL BE WORTH IT, ANNIE!!) Yes, so Maggie goes back to Drakie and THEN she discovers that HARRY is also in love with her and Ceddy just can't get enough.

So it ends with Harry and Ceddy shoved out of the picture, Maggie and Draco get it on outside and Drakie says sorry for being a jerk. THE END. Harry doesn't find out... no conflict...NOTHING!!!
heart
XD It STILL does that to me as well! Everytime I look at it! I freaked out whenever I seen it. I was like "SWIPE!!!!" I don't really care for Draco, he's cool and all as Lucius' son, but the daddeh himself OH MY FUCKING GOD. *Stops self from having major fangirl moment* ^^;; Sorry I sound like a total retard, or...Twihard. *Major shudder* I just love Lucius. Severus is my second fave. Oh! Have a funny icon of him too, matter of fact (go to my profile pics if ya wanna see it!).

Awwwww the kittehs sound adorable. ^w^ And very affectionate. Dog's too old to be a Jacob though, so we shouldn't worry. And if he "imprints," the girlz will kick his ass back into the right state of mind.

Don't worry, GrintCat! I shall save you! *Throws Robert Pattinson*
R.P.: O.O;;
Stephenie Meyer and fangirls: EDWARD WE LOVE YOU!!! *Runs after flying sparklefairypyre*

(Aimed at fanfic) ....What. The. Fuck. o.o

PHEW! S.Meyer will be gone for a while now. Yes, Myrli is FIERCE. She will deffo kick Kettle's ass if he trys anything on. I've got weeny scratches and bite marks on my hands and ankles. I am wearing VERY thick socks.

Yum. Just chewing some gum, I was inspired by MLIA today and the girl's toliet was flooded. So me, Alex and Brionee went into the toliets and wrote
"The Chamber Of Secrets Has Been Opened,
Enemies Of The Heir, Beware."
It was amusing. :)
I think I've heard of that potter fanfic before, I'm almost certain that a friend of mine was bitching about it. Yer, cause I was telling her how I lovr Dremione, and she told me about the terrible ff!
big smile
Oh and lol I wish you were in my school Annie! and I have a MAJOR crush on Sirius(book not film, book=hotage, film=uncle).
Yes, Myf, you HAVE heard of that fanfic before. Because it was ME that was bitching about it to you. LOL!

DO YOU? Even when he's all lank and gaunt? My sister, Regan fancies Gary Oldman like MAD. It's amusing.

I wish I was in YOUR school too, Myf. That would be AWESOME!! I'm a terrible vandiliser though. I wrote "PANTS FOR THE MEMORIES! 12/10/09" on a table in our tech workshop. I accidently squirted yoghurt onto the ceiling in the canteen and it's STILL there, not to mention all the random places I carve my initials. HAHA! I've just randomly remembered one time when I was in First-Year and me and my friend, Josie were ducking under the table and sniffing scented rubbers like drugs. We're not distubed. Just special. XD
Haha, was it you? haha

I don't fancy film Sirius, just the character in the book (in my head he is so hot!).

Well, learn to speak welsh and come to my school!
Yes, they could've chose someone better for Sirius' role. :/ Not who I had in mind. Wasn't he supposed to be really handsome, but a little worn looking? He just looked like some scruffy, homeless British dude(a least they got half of what they were aiming for right, with him being on the run and all). He could be Robert Pattinson's father! (No offense to anyone who likes Sirius' actor).

That'd be cool, all going to the same school. *Sigh* The 'special' anti's in the back, bitching about Twilight and huffing erasers.
"
Yes, they could've chose someone better for Sirius' role. :/ Not who I had in mind. Wasn't he supposed to be really handsome, but a little worn looking? He just looked like some scruffy, homeless British dude(a least they got half of what they were aiming for right, with him being on the run and all). He could be Robert Pattinson's father!"

He should have been better looking. I mean, he's a hearthrob who's been in prison for twelve years. He'll still have a tiny bit of the hotness. gary Oldman doesn't. I mean, he's a great actor: But I don't like him for this role.

And now, I spam you all with something kind of relevant to the spot but not enough that I could actually post it in the videos section, also because I feel like burtally attacking the maker of this video:
angry
OoO They DARE use something as epic as Phantom of the Opera for FUCKING TWILIGHT? I am not angry. I am IRATE. This is simply OUTRAGEOUS.

(Would have reported the vid if it were a Twihard who had posted it here and approved of this utter bullshit.)

Exactly. I mean I don't care if the actors are hot or not(unlike Twilight fans *Rolls eyes*), but it's part of Sirius' character. I mean I wasn't expecting him to have been in Azkaban for so long and being on the run and be GORGEOUS, but he was described in the books as looking like he once was very handsome and it had kind of wasted away. Gary Oldman just couldn't depict Sirius accurately enough in my opinion.
Oh, and Robert Pattinson: You look like a FISH in the pause image in the very beginning of this vid. Glub glub.
Holy CRACKERS! That guy looked pretty spot on like Lucius! From what you could see of him anyway. So THAT'S why he joined the Dark Lord...it was all to invoke his revenge against Tina Turner. Yet another mystery solved! You should be an HP detective, Asvini.

Tina Turner reminds me of the black/mixed version of Bellatrix Lestrange. :/ Have no idea why, but that's just who comes to mind.

Rock on, Lucius! Rock on.
OMGsh renrae I loved that video! I know I shouldn't but I do!
Haha! He DOES look like Lucius! Amusing

"That'd be cool, all going to the same school. *Sigh* The 'special' anti's in the back, bitching about Twilight and huffing erasers."

BAHAHAHAA! Huffing erasers, it would be so cool if we all went to the same school. Dammit, people. Let's all go to CARDIFF!!

Gawd, EVERYONE was talking about New Moon today. On the bus I heard two people talking behind me and I hear a girl say "You look SO much like Jacob Black with your hair like that." and the guy says "Do I? Thanks!" and then when I was getting off I heard a girl say "So yeah, Bella gives birth to Renesmee and then Jacob imprints on her..."

Seriously. It was ANNOYING.
Aaah!! Goizz! I just found something VAIR amusing. I reading some news on the interneto and I saw this:

Harry Potter Takes on Twilight on The Simpsons:

The two biggest movie franchises of our time are about to take on the biggest television show in history. Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is lending his voice in an upcoming episode of The Simpsons next season... but that's not all.

The episode will be part of the traditional Halloween episodes known as the 'Treehouse of Horror' series and the part of the episode Radcliffe appears in is during a Twilight parody.

Radcliffe will play Edmund (as opposed to Edward) a boy vampire who Lisa falls in love with. But unfortunately the fathers of the two love birds Homer and Edmund's dad Dracula don't approve of the union and endeavour to stop it!

This sounds like a great idea and is the first time Twilight has been parodied anywhere, so all fans of the BIG 3 and yes I'm sure there's lots of you, look out for this one next Halloween!

It made me LARF.
"OMGsh renrae I loved that video! I know I shouldn't but I do! "

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA/TWILIGHT ONE!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
I'm sorry, Myf...but we may have to kill you now. Ren, get the nip laced with cyanide and Edward sparkles.
Lol, yes I seen the article for that. I can't wait to actually watch it! Daniel Freakin' Radcliffe is going to be voiceacting for it, after all!

*Sniff* I thought of something the other day that greatly depressed me. I was in a mood to do a Harry Potter movie marathon, and how it would be one of the coolest thing in the world if all us kittens could do that together. ;_; That would be...epic win... *Sob*
angry
TAKE. IT. BACK.

*corners Myf with evil laugh, similar to one in video shown below*

(skip to 2:19)
>xDDD Very much digging his laughter at the end.
Wow. That laughter is freaking awesome!

Aw, LadyCat, I'm depressed now... EVERYONE COME TO ENGLAND!!!
Im sorry I take it back, I do love PotO though, she so should have married the phantom, Id pick the phantom over Raoul(sp?) anyday!
Alright! *Commences packing*

Hell freaking yeah! I want to STRANGLE her for being that stupid and breaking the Phantom's heart! She is a FOOL in my mind.