fan Camp Half-Blood A Norse Demigod Life

Percy___Jackson posted on Jun 14, 2011 at 03:23AM
Well, randomness. I'll post the first chapter tommorow.

Characters:
Theseus Loko- Son of Thor
Nicholos Oiki- Son of Aegir
Ashley Reeves- Daughter of Vor

fan Camp Half-Blood 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden PenelopeWolf1 said…
Cool! :)
een jaar geleden Percy___Jackson said…
smile
I'm still thinking. Something in my family is going on... so it might be a while till I get it posted.
big smile
Chapter 1- Theseus' P.O.V.- I Meet A Smart Beautiful Girl On My First Day:
My name is Theseus Loko, and I am a Norse demigod. It's not fun. I'm 12 years old, with black hair and blue eyes. Here's the begining.

"Well, I'll take you to your class," Mr. Narnian the principal said. "Oh wait, Ashley?" He said waving.
I turned my head to see a beautiful girl with blond hair and blue eyes, walking this way.
"Yes Mr. Narnian?" The girl said.
"Can you show this young boy... er-?"
"Theseus," I said.
"Right. Could you show him to Mrs. Readling's class?"
"Sure thing sir," Ashley replied. "Get up pretty boy," she said to me winking.
I blushed and got up. "So, your Ashley?"
"Yep, and your Theseus?"
"Yeah," I said. "So do we get like lockers in this school?"
"This isn't high-school. This is elemantry school," Ashley told me, her blue eyes sparkling.
"Right," I said looking in the other direction. We walked in silence, then when class 15 showed up she said: "'Kay so this is Mrs. Readling's class. Nice to meet you, see you around!"
She waved to me and I waved slowly. I wiped the drool from my face and took a deep breath, opened the door and Miss said immediatly. "Who in the gods are you!?"
"Umm- Theseus Loko?" A couple snickers came from the class, and some jokes from "Hannah Montana" showed up, like "Loko Hot Cocoa."
I rolled my eyes and took a seat.
"Well, today we are learning about-blah blah blah..."
That's all I hear since I have ADHD. "Well, Mr. Loko (more snickers) please read this sentence aloud."
I focused my eyes in I think it was supposed to say: Mr. Loko has detention for not paying attention. But all I read was: R.m Lkok ash dtignon rof tno yapithn atpioniton.
"Umm- sorry Miss I can't," I said a little dissapointed.
"Well, let's put it this way. YOU HAVE DETENTION! Now back to the Norse gods."

THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER, SECOND CHAPTER COMING SOON.
een jaar geleden rapunzeleah123 said…
smile
Is it okay if I give an idea for a new character? Anna Michaels, daughter of Freya? ^_^
LOVE the story so far though :D
een jaar geleden gameteen said…
Yeah i've an idea for a character 2. Dylan McCormik, son of Njord.
by the way great chapter.
een jaar geleden PenelopeWolf1 said…
I ♥ the chapter :) Good job!!! :)
Yeah, cool characters guys. Maybe, when I get them to the camp they can be campers there. BTW, thanks for the comments. I'm really sad though so I'll be posting soon. Just be patient.
Well, here's the second one.

CHAPTER 2- Theseus' P.O.V.- My Teacher's A Jerk Or A MONSTER!
Detention with Mrs. Readling is the WORST! She made me write "I will pay attention in class," at least 520 times! All I saw was I wlli ypa anttieno ni lcscsa.
"Detention dissmissed," Miss said.
I grabbed my bag and sprinted outside. I would've jumped out the window but I would've gotten more detention.
I just ran the whole way back to home. When, I stepped down my street, a serpent type thing jumped in front of me.
A voice which I knew came out of it's mouth. It was Mrs. Readling's voice and she said, "I will kill you and dethrone the gods!"
I was trying to clue it in but she lunged at me! I ducked and was really confused now!
She lunged at me again. I grabbed it by the neck, but, it was too big.
It hissed at me saying "You will die as well."
I jumped out of the way. "What the hell are you?"
"Don't swear. I am a Midgard Serpent, what the heck are you?"
"Uh- A HUMAN!"
While she was staring at me I realized something. This isn't a Midgard Serpent. It's a Basilisk!
"Your a Basilisk!" I yelled.
It's big head nodded.
"How come I'm not stone!"
"Your too powerful of a Norse child. Your dad, is a powerful god, time to die!"
I decided to do the only thing that seemed right. Stand there. Don't know why but I did.
Miss lunged at me, but, I sidestepped and her head slammed into the cement.
I reached my hand up at the sky, and a hammer went into it. I was confused but I swung down with all my might and the Basilisk dissapered in a dust.
"What?" I asked.
A voice from behind me said "Come with me," I turned around to be face to face with Ashley.
"Okay," I said hearing my voice crack.
een jaar geleden labyrinth75 said…
Both Chapters r great. I have an idea 4 a character 2.
Name: Luther Dantley
Godly Parent: Odin
k. I'll keep these char's in mind. So, he'll be at the camp by chapter 3, 4, or 5. Depends on what happens.
For your characters please tell me the godly parent and what it is the god of.
CHAPTER 3- Ashley's P.O.V.- I Show Theseus A Camp
"So where is this place?" Theseus asked me.
"It's somewhere in Chicago," I told him. I was truthfully a little nervous being alone with a boy like him. His blue eyes sparkling and his black hair flapping in the wind.
"Okay," Theseus said, his voice cracking again.
"Are you hitting puberty or something?" I asked him.
"No, I'm just nervous," He told me.
"Why?" I asked him.
"Never mind. So, the place is in Chicago? How do you know?"
"I don't know. I just do. I also know we need a ride," I said.
"No! Really?" Theseus said sarcassticaly.
I rolled my eyes and jumped into a Lamborghini.
"You know how to drive? Right?" Theseus asked me.
"Of course... er- I know everything?" I said a little thing that just clued into me.
"Okay," Theseus said, looking a little scared.
I hot wired the car and Mr. Narnian yelled at us, "GET OUT OF MY CAR!"
I paniced and slammed down on the pedal. Next thing, I knew we were in Chicago.
I calmed down knowing that Mr. Narnian wouldn't be back. But I heard a hissing noise behind the car, and in the sewer.
"Oh no, RUN!" Theseus said.
"What wh-?" I asked, but then I saw it with my own eyes. A basilisk. Just in time I jumped out of its eyesight.
I knew what to do. Just did. I picked up my backpack and opened my book. The Norse Gods and Heroes.
"To start off. The worst, most boring chapter ever," I said a smirk spreading across my face.
Theseus had been a wimp and ran into the forest. "Nooo!" The basilisk yelled out. Or hissed.
The basilisk swam back away. "Hey Ashley?" Theseus yelled from the forest. I thought the basilisk got in there, so I ran.
"Yeah Theseus?" I said seeing the basilisk wasn't there.
He pointed to a camp... a voice inside of me said, "Go down, heroic things will happen."
"Hey Theseus. Let's go down."

BTW, the gods I will be taking their info from this website:
link
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden dezzypoo said…
heart
SWEET! i LOVE it plzzzz post soon