fan Camp Half-Blood Chinese Mythology RP!

DemiTitan posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 07:31PM
I think that China has some epic myths so lets honour that by Rping the life out of them. Some research required but nay questions I will answer

Features of the camp;

Dragon king a dragon who is equivalent of Chiron and king of weather
The Great wall of Camp (like the great wall of china)

Campers;

Me- Darret- Pinyin (wealth and merit)
Penny- Rianne- Kuan Ti (war and fotunetelling)
Boreas- Will- Lei kun (thundeclouds and lightning)
Artemis- Nahla- Kai Shen (prosperity)
Pink- Beck0 Xi-wangmu (immortality)
last edited on Jul 19, 2011 at 07:35PM

fan Camp Half-Blood 61 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

een jaar geleden wierdo2 said…
cool
Cool
een jaar geleden DemiTitan said…
Full Name; Darret Bigsby
Age; 11
Godly Parent; PinYin (the chinese god of wealth and merit)
personality; full of himself and is rewardded and respected in every way
Powers; can generate money and tends to be rewarded for all he does even if he loses
een jaar geleden PenelopeWolf1 said…
Full name: Rianne Rose Champman
Godly Parent: Kuan Ti, God of War and Fortunetelling
Personality: A Fighter, Protector, Oracle of Camp, A Friend, Doesn't buy into Darret's crap XD
Powers: Can tell the future, Fight better than anyone in Camp,
last edited een jaar geleden
 Full name: Rianne Rose Champman Age: 14 Godly Parent: Kuan Ti, God of War and Fortunetelling Personal
een jaar geleden sonoboreas said…
Name: William "Will"

Godly Parent: Lei Kun God of Thunder and Lightning

Personality: Loyal, Good friend, Loses temper easily, Can see past Darret's personality but doesn't show it

Powers: Can summon lightning, Fierce warrior and fast as lightning when fighting
Okay so lets say it is basically an identical camp half blood but chinese gods and monster. The equivelant of Chiron being a Dragon called the Dragon King lord of weather.

I was practising level 1 transmorphing (my new word) and attemting to turn a pile of fire wood into gold. i grunted and it became several copper pieces.
"amazing", the instructor said.
"but you wanted gold".
"But coppers just as good. better even when you do it".

I laughed. This always happened
I stood in the middle of the archery range, my stance looked as if I was ready to jump. I looked back and forth at the five archers with their bows ready.
"Hey Will are you sure about this?" One of them asked with a worried look on his face.
"Of course I am, I need start harnessing the godly half of my life." I yelled to my friend Michael, my hand humming with energy. "Make sure you wait about five seconds after the person before shoots for you to shoot." I told the rest of the group.
Then Michael took the first shot at me and I rolled to the right, I zapped the arrow out of the air. The next one come and I shot it straight out of the air. My practice continued like this for the next hour.
een jaar geleden Artemis_8 said…
Full name: Nahla
Godly Parent: Cai Shen (God of Prosperity)
Personality: Kind, confident, always happy and joyful, a joker, good friend, honest, loyal, colourful, is always annoying Darret because he's full of himself xD
Powers: Can grant people small amounts of happiness, a healer, a protector but second best with a bow and arrow.
 Full name: Nahla Age: 14 Godly Parent: Cai Shen (God of Prosperity) Personality: Kind, confident, alw
The dragon king swooped down upon us. "I am afraid everyone that it is that time in spring when the Nian descends upon us. We have to prepare defenses around camp to keep the beast at bay but also attempt to catch it so it does not harm the mortals. Now remember. The Nian prefers to eat children and it fears loud noises and the colour red".
Dilan camp running in with her face bloody and scratched. "Dragon Master!" She said running forward. She bowed and then hurried on. "My forces have secured the wall, but there is much more then we suspected." She touched her face and her fingers went bloody. "They are taking blood of the younglings and they almost had me. Then he saw the color red, and went away. He took my sister, Dragon master, and I fear for the monster who has to deal with her, but I also fear for her safety. May we attack?"
"take our best warriors on red dragons. He will have retreated into the mountains. And take Darret. He needs some real life experience".

BTW great idea with the Wall thing. Like the great wall of china. The great wall of Camp Zodiac
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
Name: rebbeca Lois
Godly parent: XI-wangmu ( goddess of immortality)
Personality: kind, loyal, brave and secretly hates darret because she finds him annoying
Looks: curly brown hair and green and blue eyes
Powers: can give and take immortality from people
Can I come to I called to the dragon king, coming from my cabin after hearing the news.
LOL. YOU HAVE ALL MENTIONED DARRET IN YOUR PROFILES.

"Yes. You are a valuable member of our camp Beck and this is your first Nian. This is a big experience".

btw penny. who was taking the blood of the younglings and was it literally cause i didn't really get that sentence".
Rianne nodded and then ran off to secure the Wall.
Thank you I said running after rianne.
Rianne saw Rebecca coming after and and stopped and waited for her. Then started running again. "I swear, one dya I am going to kill Darret!" She said angrily. "DUCK!" They ducked and then got back up again and kept running. "In the mean time," Rianne said grinning. "Let's go kill us a Nian!"
I ran up to Rianne with a huge bag of purple stuff, "I got the purple stuff and some pots and pans to bang. what do we need next", I said smugly.
hey guys new rp
"I thought you knew what we had to do next darret.
"I only just found out it was the day of the Nian. I thought that was next week"
"gods darret seriosly get your timeline right". Gods he was hopeless.
"I couldn't find any red but Purple is like red right"
Umm that would be more hot pink darret.
blush
Er, hi guys. I've been gone for two, irritatingly unlucky weeks but I'm back :\ Can someone please tell me what's going on??
Rianne sighed and bit her lower lip till it bled slightly. She didn't notice. "I guess," She said. "But they have my sister Stormi. We might wanna hurry." She said and tied her red hair in a pony tail.
"oh good your hair is red"
Rianne glared at him. "Shut up Bigsby." Rianne snarled. She closed her eyes and her hair changed from red to blonde. "There." She said.
"why did you do that. It would scare away the Nian".
I don't think it would be scared of red hair that's just silly if it is.
"but if its scared of the colour red then you could keep it in a pony tail and if its about to kill us just flip out your hair and scare it away".
at that moment a huge and snake like white furred dragon, swooped down on us and tried to grab me. I leapt forward and tried to keep hold of Rianne and pulled off her scrunchie letting her red hair fall out.
I kept hold of the Nian and it squealed and started flying away, "Follow us. It will take us to your sister".
"What the--" Rianne started. "DUCK!" She screamed as the dragon flew at them. Everyone ducked but Rianne. Her hair changed back to blood red and the dragon flew off. She sighed in relief. Then ran after it.
I was hanging onto the beasts writhing tail and tried to climb further. From the bag around my neck I took several Chinese Lanterns and released them where they hung in mid air glowing bright, "follow the lanterns".
Rianne ran and jumped in the air. She walked on the air towards the dragon.
Rebecca followed the lanterns and caught up to the dragon and jumped on the dragon.
I created a thunder cloud and jumped in, chasing the lanterns.
I turned my head and saw will on a thunder cloud following us. Hey will can you get on here or not I yelled out.
meh
Or, not... Whatever...

RP

I looked up and saw nothing but utter chaos. I cursed and took put my bow and arrows. I tried to fire but it would be to risky trying to hit the dragon without hitting Darret so I started chasing after it when I realised I could see Will on a thunder cloud and Becky shouting up towards him. I raced towards her. "Becky! What's going on?" I asked frantically.
"Its the Nian. It took Riannes sister so we are tying to follow it".
"Actually." Rianne called. "I don't fear for Stormi! I fear for the Nian!" She grinned and jumped onto the dragon.

Arty: We are basically trying to get my sister, Stormi, back :)
I saw a girl being held on the very edge of the collar of her collar by the dragon's teeth. "So that's what we're chasing this thing for." I muttered to myself, I was never sure what was going on at this camp. I sent my thunder cloud five feet under the girl as I leaped into the air. I quickly shot two lighting bolts at the beast, but that only stunned it. Luckily, it dropped the girl and she fell into my cloud. But now I was helplessly falling through the air, with a very angry dragon chasing me.
"WILL! STORMI!" Rianne yelled. She dive bombed them and grabbed their waists. "HOLD ON!" She said and they plummetted toward the ground.
"WILL! STORMI!" Rianne yelled. She dive bombed them and grabbed their waists. "HOLD ON!" She said and they plummetted toward the ground.
We fell to the ground, hard."You two ok?" I asked with a worried look but they both nodded. "Ok, good." I said with a grin,"Now let's kill this thing."
I suddenly had an idea. I transmorphed a pair of red ski goggles and pulled myself up to the Nians head and strapped them on carefully. He yelped and fell to the ground. Everything looked red so he had fainted in shock and fell to the ground.
sorry you posted as i was writing. ill just edit
"Impressive." I said with a grin."What do we do with him now?" I asked slyly.
"We should probably let the Dragon king decide that. But once the day of the Nian is over he will leave anyway so we should just keep him in check until then".
"Right, sounds good. Are there any damages to the Wall?"
"One really big hole".