Huddy The Huddy Limbo....I was better off in Purgatory :P

Beatrix8520 posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 05:18PM
Hi guys, it's me....I know I can be annoying with my religious metaphors, but I really feel like I am having a Huddy faith crisis XD

I am not overreacting nor dramatizing I swear...I just want to start the discussion over: make the point on Huddy you know, because frankly I am quite lost....

Ok, last night episode was a bit...unusual. For better or for worse it was...a first. I am not going down that road again I just want to crarify my concerns have nothing to do with House bringing Lydia up. I have already make it clear why I think he did it: to sum it up, he was just hitting at the deep change she had brought in his life. I think BB also said that....she helped him grow up emotionally...made him realize there was no way he could really be better off alone.

I have listened to the interview Belle was talking about...I guess it's the BBC one. Lisa surealy didn't sound like her usual self. She talked about Huddy but she was sort of coautious with her words...I dont' rememeber what she said exactly, maybe Belle can help me out here, but the general meaning was that Huddy is in adifficult situation right now...something like "life took them apart....their timing was off..." and so on. NO reference to the future of Huddy, no giggling, nothing. That was strange.

Now...we seemed to be stuck in some sort of Huddy Inferno. There's no way out apparently. Things look to be going on and on this way for ever. The Lockdown ep basically didn't add anything to our knowledge of House/Huddy/Hilson situation...it was a filler one, we know that.

We also know though, our perception of Huddy as "the neverending waiting par excellence" could have been sort of distorted by this damn long term breaks...which we have to take into account I think. Out inner "sense of time" has been quite affected by that...that's a fact I think.

I wonder where we are going....I mean, Huddy is meant to happen...eventually. God knows what the hell that does mean. A year? Two? Who knows...
The thing is when I was telling to @PC you can't put them thorugh all of that without keeping adressing Huddy all along, I didn't mean they actually can't. I meant it was getting sort of inconclusive...
I can accept one filler ep (Private Lives....bread crumbs); I can deal with two (Black Hole...Huddy desert); but three?

Besides what does it mean then KJ saying Lucas it's justa a phase, Lisa hinting at Huddy but then giving an interview in which she almost avoid the subject; Ausiello saying there's good news ahead....where? XD

This season is driving me nuts....I am on the point of needing a vacation from my entartaiment XD
My favorite show is shipwrecking in open waters XD
Somebody please help me!!

Huddy 271 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 271

een jaar geleden mysuspicionis said…
I read yesterday that GY said they had a new camera and that the finale scenes would be beyond cinematic and filmed in tight quarters. Remember the cranetastic spoiler which we thought refered to camera angles? Now I'm trying to figure out where a rescue in tight quarters could be near the hospital. I don't know New Jersey. A tunnel? Bridge?
een jaar geleden maverickangel35 said…
Ooooooooh OR, we could focus on this...

House+Cuddy+tight quarters=a lockdown scenario with the CORRECT two people stuck together???

Hey, it could happen!
een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
heart
an elevator:))
een jaar geleden Beatrix8520 said…
Are we letting oursleves being carried away here or what? XD

As much as I'd love to see that happen (*eyes shaped like little bumping hearts*) I just feel we don't have enough time to provide a decent Huddy resolving situation here.
It's true last year things started to evolve for real after ep 20, but there had been some events before that had been heading to that direction...at least to the Huddy sex...witch turned out to be false, though =,(

Sorry....moody Bea at work...:P

I don't know, really. I am not sure I have enough strengh left in me to believe in some revealing Huddy moment to happen this year.
My expectation are so low actually, you're probabily gonna need to start digging....:P

One side note:
Is it regular for Lisa Edelstein giving all this interviews right before the finale? Did it happen last year? Could it be some sort of commercial move? Besides I noticed they are back talking about their love triangle...or whatever you call it.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LipschitzWrath said…
"I read yesterday that GY said they had a new camera and that the finale scenes would be beyond cinematic and filmed in tight quarters. Remember the cranetastic spoiler which we thought refered to camera angles? Now I'm trying to figure out where a rescue in tight quarters could be near the hospital. I don't know New Jersey. A tunnel? Bridge?"

Well now that it has a least been somewhat confirmed, I'm starting to think that "cranetastic" has more to do with the actual disaster than camera angles now. I work pretty closely with the crane industry and I'm here to tell you that a crane collapse can be a HUMONGOUS disaster. Want proof?

link

Maybe some heavy lift is going on somewhere in New Jersey and it collapses. A building or something. House comes in to save the day.
een jaar geleden bluehue said…
Yea..ever since hearing the word "crane" & accident..my mind goes to recent crane disasters in NYC, over the last two years. I can't view youtube on my laptop..but maybe that's the video you refer to @LW. Anyway, there are special cranes for high rise construction. Operators have to work inside these cranes way WAY up there..70 stories & upwards. At least 2 have fallen off the tops of buildings recently..one with the guy inside & also caused stacks of steel beams & concrete to crash through apartment windows & hit the streets down below, collapsing & crushing all in its path.

Yes..to answer @mysus question, as you may imagine, there are many major tunnels & bridges in NJ..of course pathways to and from NYC. Princeton is only about 50 minutes from NYC.

Moody-@Bea, Ahhh..don't fall into the dumps sweetie. Of course..we'll help dig you out. Besides..you're right, they tend to save the life changing story arc stuff for the last three episodes. You need all your strength, and we'll need your wonderful insight..no matter what happens in "HELP ME !".
@BH:

Just come to my mind, thinking on your last comment somewhere...about Cuddy's ruluctance in accepting that House might actually have been changed being paralleled to our own attitude...you know, the factthat we are all treading very carefully.

My point being...who's gonna need help after "HELP ME!"? House? Cuddy? Or worse...us? XD

Sobody please....take within reach a defibrillator...I could need to use one XD
On livejournal (which I don't post on-just read) everyone was excited about the recent Huddy scene answer. Someone referenced something Lisa Edelstein said recently in an interview. The interviewer asked her what her favorite Huddy scene was and said their favorite was the "you do make me feel funny scene". Lisa replied that her favorite Huddy scene HAD NOT AIRED YET BUT WOULD SOON. The livejournal people were wondering if this finale "hero" scene could be the one Lisa meant and if so how good can it be if she likes it more than Joy, and Under My Skin?
I've got an idea how. "Joy" and "Under My Skin" were physical expressions of House's feelings for Cuddy. However, House has STILL not admitted these feelings to Cuddy verbally. I know it seems counter-intuitive, but for someone like House, the verbal could mean more than the physical.

Just imagine it...

House, after performing the heroic act that is rumored, is lying in the rubble of the disaster, teetering on the edge of consciousness. Cuddy comes to his side and kneels beside him.

C: "House! Why in the hell did you just do that? You were almost killed!"

H: "I did it... <cough> I did it because I love you..."

*House passes out as scene fades to black and credits roll*
I'm thinking more of a meaniful, honest exchange of Cuddy and House admitting they are worried for each other, eye contact, etc. One of the best things EVER would be Cuddy calling House, Greg, or House calling her Lisa. They may still fool us all, but I think we'll be going into Season 7 with issues.
big smile
Cool you posted right when I did. Yes I meant that exactly about honesty, and House and Cuddy being brave enough to perhaps say (maybe even in part) how they truly feel even if they can not be together now.
Jeez @LW..your finale scene leaves me speechless !

That's almost exactly what I want to see happen..House lying there exhausted but relieved, it's dark & dusty..the glow of red emergency lights..Cuddy giving him a sip of water..gently cleans a little rubble dirt off his forehead..and then BAM!..verbatim..just like you wrote it! If only...or really damn close to that. LOL.

Eh!..right bea, "Help Us!" (Huddy heart failure). Have that defib-thingy charged & ready!
heart
Yey! I'm so glad all our thoughts went to the same ideas so quickly.(Sending off the script ideas to the House writers for last minute revisions and filming) Note to makeup department in script: House's eyes should be a piercing blue against the darkness of the rubble and dust. Cuddy's hair should fall slightly in her tear-filled eyes as she leans forward.
"I'm thinking more of a meaniful, honest exchange of Cuddy and House admitting they are worried for each other, eye contact, etc"

I was thinking to sth like that too, but then I thought that if Lisa has said her favorite scene still wouldn't come:

1)Must be sth really "brand-new"...you know what I mean...totally unexpected and on a different level.

2)Could also be a fals lead: we all know Lisa is a big Huddy supporter and I wouldn't be surprised if her favorite Huddy scene hadn't been aired yet because they HAVEN'T shot it yet: i.e. Huddex

@LW:

I love your scenario, I really do...but unfortunately, that doesn't sound like House to me. I do hope to be wrong....but they like to shock us, that's a fact. They always want to be a step ahead, avoid what's supposed to be trivial, make us guess what's beyond behaviours, glances and half-sentences.

I have been watching Dexter lately...I must say I am really enjoying it. It's a good show, with some interesting topics...the character is compelling and I am quite starting to love him. He is controversial as well, but that's not my point.
One thing I noticed which really made me think: its writers are quite brilliant too but they always made him speak his mind clear for the audience....if dexter is thinking or feeling something you just heard him said it out loud...he is a sociopath, he has issues but he is good at self-analysis...or maybe this is why he is good...you know emotional detachment and stuff...anyway, my point being...they do not let their audience to infer what's happening inside him, through his tiny little jestures...we don't get the chance to hear dialogues that are not directly related to him but that, paralleled to his own "situation", can provide a new angle...hints to follow his mind...know hime better than he even know himself.

House is a whole a different story...it's all about what we are able to see and feel discovering the tiny little "indirect hints" they spread around. Like the time Cuddy's mind flew right away to Vicodin in "5 to 9", meaning she is always constantly worrying about House and watchin over him....or the time Cuddy was thinking about vitro then House made her change her mind and she went to his office unable to say it out laud to him....the same thing happend in season 5 when Amber showed up...we didn't know WHY she was there, but we had been given some hints all along.
Think about the bottle of pills in the lates ep we watched too...noone told us House was in severe pain. They have been talking about that, lately, but not more than usual...We have just seen some close-ups....a final gloomy shot...House shouting at his team and we have drown a conclusion of our own. Same thing happened with Both Sides Now, or Joy, or Unfaithful or Broken or any other crucial ep we have discussed: and all our conclusions and reflections have turned out to be true and conrfirmed in the interviews.
The crucial difference between Dexter and House is...the latter come to that gradually: they LET us come to that.

So I believe we'll come to that too...House saying Cuddy he loves her....but it's a damn fucking process unfortunally (or fortunally...I still can't make up my mind on this one...are we doomed or blessed with this show? Is it avoiding the triviality the best thing we can ask for? Or is it better to feel relieved and pleased as an audience? I can't choose...really)

Sorry I am babbling on philosophical issues here. I would just like to see them to make some progress in the finale...watch some inner struggle, feel some tension. I would be satisfied enough if they left me breathtaking longing the all summer for the follow-up....but promising, still with their own allusive-elusive style, there will be one, for real.
surprise
Just popped over to LJ again. I have actual work to do tonight on the computer but I am a huge procrastinator so I end up facebooking, etc. The pictures that were posted today by DB were on there and they had some very intelligent theories on them. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled because I think they may be right and I sort of wish I hadn't read because I won't be as surprised.

Someone said the pictures are from episode 21 Baggage not The Choice. That really doesn't make much difference on the next speculation. The other thing they caught was that it is Cuddy's office but Nolan's furniture. The table and the chair he is sitting in are mismatched and are his as seen in the episode where he is in therapy. Moreover the lighting is strange, and bright. If you look closely at the picture where Nolan is standing in front of Cuddy, House can be seen in the background sitting in a chair in the middle of the office. The LJ people said it may be a situation in which House is describing memories or images to Nolan as he sits in Nolan's office, therefore the scene is a strange merger of the background of Cuddy's office and Nolan's. This would make sense in the way they've presented House's subconcious many times on the show. The bus scene in House's head, the bar scene from the same episode. Nolan's anger could be a realization of the fact that House has kept an important issue from him as "he" in the symbolic form of House's subconcious walks towards Cuddy's desk and picks up the photo. Cuddy could be seen as trying to keep this away from him as House has been trying to keep this information away from Nolan.
een jaar geleden maverickangel35 said…
"One of the best things EVER would be Cuddy calling House, Greg, or House calling her Lisa."

I actually love the fact that they call each other by their last names! Their first names would sound almost fake now, to me... it's like on The X-Files, it's gotten to the point where their last names are almost like pet names at this point.
een jaar geleden Delia_Beatrice said…
Mysuspicionis: yeap, you are right. I was so carried away with excitement, that i didn't notice the mismatches. Who on earth likes to screw with us like this???? It's like the other "promotional pics" for "The Choice", showing Alvie singing with House.

Well, all i can get out of this is that the big Mayfield-PPTH crossover is bound to happen by this season's finale, and i pray to God it does not involve Lydia...

What about the picture of Cuddy and Nolan? With the Alvie pics, Alvie+House performing in "Broken" were separate images, they were not glued to the pics of House with Chase and Foreman. But here, Nolan and Cuddy have a crystal clear photo together. Do you think it's a manipulation?

A, well... What can we do, but wait and hope... I actually hate it when we are hit by fake info or photos. It's hard enough as it is, even if some of the recent info is a bit more optimistic.
A manipulation?!?! If I find out who's sCrewing with us that way, they are dead!! I am gonna truck* them down and smash their heads on the ground!!

LET'S NOT KID WITH THE SERIOUS STUFF HERE!! WE HAVE BEEN HAVING ENOUGH TROUBLE COPING ALREADY!!!

*sorry correction needed XD track ;D
mischievous
Hands in the air...it wasn't me!! Please..don't "truck" me down..ha!..I think you mean "track." That would be effective though..running the guilty party over with a truck..maybe a little overkill.

Crazy speculation to help take your mind off....or....not....
Maybe it's a weird dream therapy confession session..& Cuddy is picking up a picture from Nolan's desk that shows House & Lydia having the chair sex...'cause House was so guilty about his own little photo manip of Lucas+chimp....he hasn't been able to make it up to her. (kidding!!).
big smile
XD LOL! @BH! What would I do without you! XD

I like the overkill part ;D I like to be efficent when there dirty work to do....maybe I have been watching too much of Dexter lately XDD
Sorry...couldn't relate to your comparison of Dexter up there..interesting. I've never seen one.. only have basic cable tv which doesn't offer that show. All I know is..that guy figures out blood spots.
I'm not sure if I could handle that show, because I feel sick at the sight of blood. Even on House..I close my eyes when blood is gushing out of someone. I'm sure Dexter is a very good show though..it has won several awards & it sounds quite unique or creative.
Oh I wasn't refering to that really...Just observing my behavioural choices must have been somehow compromised lately....you know unconsciously XD

I just made the comparison because of what @LW said. It's obvious Dexter has quite good writers too and I thought you, US lucky people, could watch them all :O Apparently the country of my dreams has its up and downs too :P

I am obviously used to "serving myself freely" over the internet :P If I had been following the Italian TV-show schedule...I don't know where I would be now. probabily still watching the umpteenth Beverly Hills rerun XD
wink
Oh..I see...and I'm truly glad you don't have to watch Bev Hills reruns forever and ever.....thank goodness for the "inter-webs."
crying
@DB I don't think the photos are a fake. I think I agree with the LJ people who have the therapy session at Dr. Nolan's theory. Remember in House's Head when he was hypnotised and we saw the background of the bar and the bus? Nolan exploring House's mind by symbolicly "walking" around Cuddy's office and picking up the picture would make sense in a House episode. It would be a unique creative way for Nolan to find out the source of House's pain. Notice that in one of the pictures House is clutching his leg. Now if these are a fake I WILL BE MAD. That is just mean.
Hm... It's weird. Are you sure that is not Cuddy's new furniture there? I cannot remember the chairs and table she had in "5 to 9":(

On the symbolic alternative for that pick: could be, but i wonder if they'd release that "unreal", symbolic pic as a promotional picture...

Another version: the pictures with House and Nolan at the table are from "Broken", but the photo of Cuddy and Nolan is from "The Choice" (same thing that happened with the pics of House and Alvie, released together with the pics of House, Foreman and Chase).
In support of the theory that the pics of House and Nolan sitting at the coffee table are from "Broken", House's hair is shorter in those pics.
However, this does not explain why Nolan is wearing the exact same clothes in the pics that are alledgedly from "Broken" and the pic of him with Cuddy by her desk...

Someone is screwing with us, and the only clear conclusion is that the last few eps will finally make the connection between Mayfield and PPTH. Anything else is foggy, and i hate it that comebody dares play with us like this:(
FYI: You probably already know this...but
just to be clear..those photos that include Dr. Noland..House & Cuddy are from S6-22 "Baggage," not from S6-21 "The Choice." (According to HughLaurieFan...& several other sources).
I know this is completely unrelated, but someone mentioned they were trying to get the alert tone that Cuddy had on her blackberry in 5 to 9 on their phone.

I just got my new phone (BlackBerry Storm 2 - love it!) and it has said tone on it. When I played it, I was like "OMG that's Cuddy's tone!"
sad
Oh man, I feel so bad at bringing bad news in here if it turns out the pics are a fake. Sorry! I'll cling to the hope that the Cuddy and Nolan picture is real. I can hear the House's philosophical argument now "which is better to believe a lie which brings you Huddy comfort, or face the grim reality of Season 6?" LOL
Well guys I feel like we are talking of nothing...:S Either is it real and it turns out to be the turning point we were all waiting for, or it is a fake and somebody this year is really targeting us.

As far as I am concerned I am going to say " no comment" on those pics. I'll wait calmly to the following eps...well...as calm as House allows me to ;)

Good night guys, I am heading to bed finally...after an hilarious night at the disco :) Erasmus can be fun but let me just say not everybody can control how much they drink. Luckly I learned my lesson years ago :P and now I am like a guardian angel XD. My boyfriend would be so proud of me if he were here ;)

Still looking desperately forward to next ep...Erasmus is fun, but House remains House :D

Good night to you all!
een jaar geleden Belle0308 said…
I haven't been around for a while now (sorry). My real life tends to come in waves. I have been riding a big one lately with lots of busy little things going on. In a way, it sounds like a blessing. Manipulated pictures? WOW! I hope that isn't true. There is enough stuff up in the air without games like that.

::SPOILER ALERT::

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

I have heard that there is a scene between House and Cuddy in the finale. I heard it involves her giving him stitches. I don't know if this is true, so don't be alarmed. I have also heard that this is the scene Lisa was talking about as her favorite Huddy scene.

:SPOILER DONE::

Thanks for catching me up with your posts guys. I truly miss reading you every day. Maybe things will slow down here a little and I will be able to be around more. I am still holding on to hope that I can revive that FF. ; )
heart
Oh wow, that would be so wonderful @ Belle. Even if it's not true I like it for the imagination someone shows :)I can see Cuddy resting her hand against House's face for a moment, struggling to control her emotions. That would be a sweet, meaningful scene to close out the season with. I loved the ten seconds of Locked In where Cuddy was concerned about House because we don't often get to see her drop her guard.
wink
So true @mysuspicionis. Locked in is one of my favorite episode...so much Huddy somehow, without even touching.

@Belle! I am so glad you menaged to show up! We have been missing you a lot lately...I was just thinking about you yesterday, you know....thinking on wiritng you a mail to hear from you :)

That spoilers of yours....it would be wonderful as @MS said =,) I am waiting for one of those special Huddy moments in which they are both caught off guard too. *fingers crossed*

Recent speculation:

What if...I say...WHAT IF....we have been jerked around on purpose lately? WHAT IF the woman House is supposed to spleep with in the Choice is Cuddy herself? WHAT IF when Ausiello told us there would be good new ahead....WHAT IF the news were better than we dared to immagine? I can't stop asking....who's the woman if not her? Could it be her who then happen to have some sort of second thoughts until the finale when she will be proven wrong about him?

Maybe it's too soapy...I don't know. I just got up with this crazy idea that maybe the Huddy desert is intentionally aimed to shock us the most.

Morning anyway ;) See you tomorrow after my ep catch up from Europe! XD
hmmm
Ok I am going to rephrase what I wrote up there....'cause I sounds to me I expressed myself quite bad XD

What I was trying to do was making the pieces fit in the puzzle...interviews, spoilers, hopes and fears, damn Ausiello :P

First because I really can't see who the woman could be. Could she be someone we don't know yet? I doubt it...I mean what kind of impact would it have on us? Noon. On the other hand, if she is someone we know, according to the latest developments of Chameron, I think we can exclude Cam. Who's left? I can't really believe it's Taub's wife XD Come on I was kidding....Lydia? I mean, why? When? How? Have we heard something about Franka Ponente being back on the show. Could they keep sth like that from us? Actually why not...I mean they did it worse in BSN.

What if they were epically screwing with us? Maybe all these spoilers aren't but false leaks to make it even more striking when it happens. Let's reason about that for a sec: what would they gain if the show ended without any great BANG? In terms of Huddy too....it would be absolutely counterproductive....I mean, a show at his 7th season can't allow itself to fall in the oblivion during the summer...they need people to talk about it.

een jaar geleden greeneyedsoul said…
OMG @Belle if your spoiler turns out to be true, someone needs to call an ambulance on finale night, 'cause I'll have a heart attack. I've only shipped 2 TV couples in my entire life and the other couple besides Huddy had that kind of scene when they first met and it is the most EPIC scene EVER. I'm gonna die if that happens with Huddy.
big smile
GUYS!!! HAVE YOU READ THE SPOILERS??? WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHERE ARE EVERYBODY WHEN I AM AWAKE AND READY TO SEPCULATE XD!!!

Katie Jacobs said BTW ....SPOILER ALERT:

"Also, some things from [his] past are going to come back and maybe present themselves as an opportunity for him to connect to someone else, and it’s not going to work out so well"

This is good Delia! XD Even if she turns out to be Lydia....she won't be a real menace after all :P

Where's @PC BTW?? I miss her!!
At the risk of sounding like the Devil's Advocate, what if this "thing" from his past that they are referring to is Cuddy?

I'm just saying. You never know how to interpret these damned spoilers...
worried
I know @LW....that was what I was saying up there....wait...you mean thing don't work out with Cuddy?? :O Why are you doing this to me? XD

*freaks out*

LOL! That can be too....but then someone is gonna pay for it XDD

*evil laugh*

een jaar geleden HuddyJoy0524 said…
wink
That spoiler sounds ridiculously awesome! That would be a moment much like the season 4 finale and speaks volumes even if there are no words.

So sorry i havent been here in a while its been crazy so ive kinda been popping in and out lately lol. I'm so happy to see you all still speculating. I am a little confused though what is episode 20? Isnt "Open and Shut" episode 19 and if "The Choice" is episode 21 what is next weeks? If someone could clear that up for me that would be great :)

@Bea this woman is either going to turn out to be Lydia or its going to be someone we dont know. I dont think anything else at this point is really feasible...what im wondering however is will cuddy find out? will it affect her??? will this be significant to the next season? Will this be like ive been saying and be the thing that puts cuddy in houses shoes for once and changes her persepctive? Hmmm....
een jaar geleden Mrs_House said…
it feels like ages since i last commented, i guess i have just been enjoying reading everyones assumptions.
i like that idea huddyjoy, i think that it would be good to see how cuddy would react to house being with someone else. i don't even think she knows about lydia to begin with. i think that if she did she would feel like she has been cheated on even though they weren't together. i think that if he ever gets into a relationship with someone else or finds out about lydia cuddy may relise that she isn't over house and that she doesn't love lucas as much as she may think, and that she can't hide her feelings any more.
hmmm
@HJ!@Mrs H.! Hi! Welcome back! We have been missing you!

I don't know about the episodes numebers...they are a mess XD I gave up on those a long time ago...the problem rose a few eps after Broken, because some started considering it one single ep, other two eps together.

On to the Lydia issue, I agre with both of you...

"...cuddy may relise that she isn't over house and that she doesn't love lucas as much as she may think, and that she can't hide her feelings any more"

...which is exaclty what I hope will happen :)

BTW @HJ...Ausiello said we know the woman House is supposed to sleep with. I know he can be misleading sometimes but he never gives us total bullshit, so I must assume we DO know her.:O
As I posted, KJ just gave an interview in which she said she will be someone from the past with whom it won't work out...who else could be at this point??
Belle, welcome back:) I love that spoiler you heard - i can imagine it to be an immensely tender moment.

Well, long story short: i do not want House and Cuddy to have sex and then everything falling apart. I just don't. It would be so painful, for us and for poor House! Think about it: they have sex, in a moment of passion or whatever, and then Cuddy has doubts and regrets and she can't decide between House and Lucas... Fuck it! I haven't waited six years for the Magic Moment, and now to have House compared to that boy, and maybe even lose Cuddy again... NO NO NO. When they have sex, i want it to mean what we all know it should mean: that they acknowledge that they are the love of each other's lives, wherever that might take them.

On the KJ spoiler combined with the Aussiello sex spoiler: it's hard to tell. It could mean Cuddy sex or Lydia sex. Either way, she said it clearly that it doesn't work out. If he sleeps with Lydia and then chooses Cuddy - it would be better than if he sleeps with Cuddy and then loses her... Damn it! Look what i've come to prefer!!!!!!!!

But the two spoilers don't have to combine. House could have sex with a hooker and Alvie or Nolan could be back in his life from the past.

PS: Actually, if he slept with Lydia, but then he chose to keep dreaming of Cuddy instead of giving it a try with Lydia - i think this would make me forgive the Lydia story alltogether.
een jaar geleden playingcold said…
sunny
Hey Huddies!
I wasn't here actively for a while. School sucks and I didn't have time and, honestly, patience to write comments. But I've read some of yours :)

@Bea - Thank you for missing me! It means a lot to me! :)))

I didn't see "Knight Fall" yet only the Huddy-parts. I know, I will watch it, I promise! :)
But now I'm a little upset about the Katie Jacobs-interview posted on this spot. She talks a lot but doesn't say anything. She answers the questions with questions and this is the most annoying thing anybody can do during an interview. I've never liked her and this article didn't help... :)))

I'm optimistic about Huddy but I don't want Huddy-sex if Cuddy is still with Lucas. There are already a lot of people who don't like her character, especially this season, and a story line like this would ruin it more. Not being able to make up her mind between House and Lucas - please don't. Not (only) for Huddy's sake but for Cuddy's sake. I want my strong and power woman Cuddy back!

As some of you already said, Cuddy looks so tired and weary these days. She has problems. It's not the hospital because I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's not anything House has done because lately he didn't cause any trouble. So it has to be personal. And I think (I hope) it's Lucas. She doesn't look like a woman who has a healthy and happy relationship. Not even a content one.
So I think some major problem is coming on the Luddy-front and that could be the start of our new Huddy-era...
@DB:

"Damn it! Look what i've come to prefer!!!!!!!! "ù
"PS: Actually, if he slept with Lydia, but then he chose to keep dreaming of Cuddy instead of giving it a try with Lydia - i think this would make me forgive the Lydia story alltogether"

LOL you're so funny when it comes to Lydia! XD I do love you in these moments XD

@PC:

First things first: welcome back! :D

"And I think (I hope) it's Lucas. She doesn't look like a woman who has a healthy and happy relationship. Not even a content one.
So I think some major problem is coming on the Luddy-front and that could be the start of our new Huddy-era..."

Nothing more to say actually...I am 200% with you and @DB on everything you've said ;)
IF true..this getting stitched up by Cuddy...OUCHIE..but how painfully romantic.
(Yea..thanks Belle for this new thought & possibility).
Is it wrong of me to hope House has his shirt off or unbuttoned for such a scene?
Mainly, I want Cuddy to see or notice what she is missing..a moment of caring that suddenly goes beyond caring and jumps into the realm of genuine affection and love, as her heart strings get played loud and clear..and also drown out any apparent noise from a Lucas proposal..no matter how they play it..and dangle it over the Summer.

I'm not a fan of "jealousy," but if Cuddy catches wind of House sexing it up with this mystery someone...oh well..House can't go forever without some action...and this might finally shock Cuddy into some action or decision-making of her own...as HudJoy mentions...puts herself in House's shoes at least.
@BH
"Is it wrong of me to hope House has his shirt off or unbuttoned for such a scene?"
No, it's not wrong of you. We got a loooot of shirtless and naked House this year (God bless HL's gorgeous body), so it won't be that unusual to see him shirtless in the season finale, Cuddy's taking care of him. I mean his wounds! ;D

I'm also not fan of jealousy but Cuddy NEEDS something to realize that House can go on with his life. It will be like a slap on her face but honestly: sometimes I think that's the only solution for this problem...
If this something is House having sex with another woman, even if I don't really like the idea but as you said: he needs some action too and if it helps Cuddy to do something then so be it! Let him to have fun and after that House and Cuddy can finally realize whom they want to be with.
big smile
"Cuddy's taking care of him. I mean his wounds! ;D"

You dirty little mind XD See?? How couldn't I miss you!

I agree on the jelousy issue. I am fan of it, but it's not the reason I want them to play it that way. As @PC said, it just seems to me as the only possible reasanable way to rock the boat right now...I don't see any other possible way out, or at least not that conclusive and meaningful.

Besides I find it interesting what KJ said about them not showing us all the times House went to therapy. This statement endorses the hipostesis made by I-do-not-know-anymore-who XD that the pics posted this week weren't a fake but a puzzle...of House mind as he retells Nolan some crucial event....as if Nolan would be walking though House memories.

Lydia somehow remains an unsolved issue. Pretty strange they brought her up in Lockdown so all of a sudden, come to think of it....maybe we are mistaken of course. But it's worth exploring this possibility ;)

I envy you all so much!!! I want to see the ep tonight too!!! Possibly without losing hours of sleep in the process XD
een jaar geleden huddydreamer said…
sad
hey guys...i don't know...:( if cuddy finds out that house has slept with lydia or s.o. else and is trying to work it out, she might not only be jealous because she finally senses her deep love for him, but also think that house hasn't got any feelings left for her(not that I think that is the case)...but she might think that he has gotten over her and then step even further away from him as she already has to keep her from being hurt.

maybe I'm just to pessimistic, but I really don't want neither cuddy nor house to be hurt again when it comes to huddy.
My dirty little mind needed some time to relax and now it's back! Beware, Huddies! XD

"Lydia somehow remains an unsolved issue."
There wasn't a real closure. OK, she left House and went to Arizona. I'm not sure we will see her in flesh but she is still in House's life, at least in his minds. As I said for a long time ago (few weeks) for him Lydia means the chance to have a happy relationship and open up to somebody, to anybody.
She is an ideal of the life House thinks he could and wants to have. But "I-do-not-know-anymore-who" (thx Bea) said that Lydia saw House in an unusual condition and in an unusual place.
So we can't be sure that if she comes back and sees the real House in Princeton, she will like it. And, what is more likely, will HE like the "real Lydia" and does he want to be with her? I think the answer is no cause she doesn't fit in the real life of House.
Well @Huddydreamer I get your point but I guess, before two people get into any kind of relationship, all the skeletons in the closet must come out. I mean, it's supposedly something that is gonna come out sooner or later, isn't it?

What kind of sincerity would be if Cuddy thought House had been "waiting" for her all this time? Maybe he is not gonna tell her, but IF (it's just speculation of course) IF she is gonna find out because House slept with her once more, don't you think that could be really the thing which makes her realize that this sandcastle she is trying to keep on its feet....this sort of unnatural balance between House, Lucas, Rachel, her work, her feelings, her needs, her deep emotional involment with House and her strong phisical attraction to him....is meant to collapse?