Huddy The Huddy Limbo....I was better off in Purgatory :P

Beatrix8520 posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 05:18PM
Hi guys, it's me....I know I can be annoying with my religious metaphors, but I really feel like I am having a Huddy faith crisis XD

I am not overreacting nor dramatizing I swear...I just want to start the discussion over: make the point on Huddy you know, because frankly I am quite lost....

Ok, last night episode was a bit...unusual. For better or for worse it was...a first. I am not going down that road again I just want to crarify my concerns have nothing to do with House bringing Lydia up. I have already make it clear why I think he did it: to sum it up, he was just hitting at the deep change she had brought in his life. I think BB also said that....she helped him grow up emotionally...made him realize there was no way he could really be better off alone.

I have listened to the interview Belle was talking about...I guess it's the BBC one. Lisa surealy didn't sound like her usual self. She talked about Huddy but she was sort of coautious with her words...I dont' rememeber what she said exactly, maybe Belle can help me out here, but the general meaning was that Huddy is in adifficult situation right now...something like "life took them apart....their timing was off..." and so on. NO reference to the future of Huddy, no giggling, nothing. That was strange.

Now...we seemed to be stuck in some sort of Huddy Inferno. There's no way out apparently. Things look to be going on and on this way for ever. The Lockdown ep basically didn't add anything to our knowledge of House/Huddy/Hilson situation...it was a filler one, we know that.

We also know though, our perception of Huddy as "the neverending waiting par excellence" could have been sort of distorted by this damn long term breaks...which we have to take into account I think. Out inner "sense of time" has been quite affected by that...that's a fact I think.

I wonder where we are going....I mean, Huddy is meant to happen...eventually. God knows what the hell that does mean. A year? Two? Who knows...
The thing is when I was telling to @PC you can't put them thorugh all of that without keeping adressing Huddy all along, I didn't mean they actually can't. I meant it was getting sort of inconclusive...
I can accept one filler ep (Private Lives....bread crumbs); I can deal with two (Black Hole...Huddy desert); but three?

Besides what does it mean then KJ saying Lucas it's justa a phase, Lisa hinting at Huddy but then giving an interview in which she almost avoid the subject; Ausiello saying there's good news ahead....where? XD

This season is driving me nuts....I am on the point of needing a vacation from my entartaiment XD
My favorite show is shipwrecking in open waters XD
Somebody please help me!!

Huddy 271 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 271

een jaar geleden playingcold said…
"this sort of unnatural balance between House, Lucas, Rachel, her work, her feelings, her needs, her deep emotional involment with House and her strong phisical attraction to him"

I think THAT is exactly what we can see written all over her face in the last time :))
een jaar geleden bluehue said…
heart
Oh wow..the whole Huddy Squadron is here today. Yea! Sorry..didn't even see that when I just posted.
(Hey, BTW, @PC..I DID moan about your whereabouts a few pages back. I just figure you or others get busy doing some other geeky type stuff or you know..life in general..Bea out disco dancing).

This is the first week I haven't really thought about tonights episode, which comes on in about four hours..(sorry foreigners)...we'll hoot and holler quietly..or wait for you.

P.S. Thanks about the shirtless approval...I knew I could count on you guys..dirty little minds.
@huddydreamer...it's probably healthy to be a little pessimistic..as you put it so well...I must remember that..wait a minute..I'm an optimist!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden huddydreamer said…
smile
you're right, at some point it all has to come out, and if this means the beginning of an actual serious kind of huddy relationship,then the hell get on with the sex. I'm just hoping that the writers won't drive it further into a Luddy direction...

btw, I'm not sure either if Lydia would fit into his life
heart
@BH - You're right, I was busy reading Sherlock! Thank you for missing me! ;)) School was crazy and real-life love-life (is this make sense?) can be such as depressing as Huddy :D So my love life didn't get any better so something positive in Huddy is my only hope that life doesn't suck that much :D :D :D

Tomorrow I don't have school until 10 AM but my roomate is going to swim early. We wanted to have vanilla ice cream shake with Huddy brownies (!!!) for breakfast, so I'm getting up early and we can have a nice breakfast together. And after eating I'll watch the episode :)))
een jaar geleden HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
Really??? Dangit!!! I did not realize that it was someone that he knows! Crap you guys. Double crap. This could be...interesting. And maybe bad. Hopefully not bad. Maybe this means that Cuddy will finally be in House's shoes like I wanted it too. Yay!

@huddydreamer: I know that you dont want them to hurt anymore but sometimes...thats what it takes. This idea of everything collapsing....I think thats what these 2 need desperately. Cuddy needs to lose it. Lose Lucas, lose that way of thinking about life and love. She needs to be broken. And House...he needs to lose it too. Lose that idea of thinking he can move on witout Cuddy.

Then, they can do it right this time. Be broken together. And pick up the pieces to each others lives and hearts and move on as one. Thats what i think it will have to take.
een jaar geleden Beatrix8520 said…
Guys thanks God you showed up! I have been stalking @PC on this post for days XD She can barely stand me anymore...just the two of us and some random soul, like Belle or LW or Mrs Huddy...making conjectures and tossing lame topics of discussion around!
I can be busy with stuff and life and love life and with my geeky other interests (BTW @PC I shoudl start reading Sherlock...my boyfriend love it) but when it comes to House i can be pretty obsessive...I wasn't like this once actually...DAMN HUDDY WASTELAND! it's driving me crazy! XD

@HJ:

"Cuddy needs to lose it. Lose Lucas, lose that way of thinking about life and love. She needs to be broken. And House...he needs to lose it too. Lose that idea of thinking he can move on witout Cuddy"

=,) *claps claps*....You are moving me to tears! I couldn't have described the way these two must get once again, closer than ever better than you just did! Maybe this is it: the Huddy scene Lisa thought as her favorite. Let's wait....and hope!

PS I want @PC's breakefast too!!! :D
cool
In my heart you will be there at the breakfast table tomorrow morning, @Bea! :D
And yeah, you should start reading Sherlock. And if you'd like to watch Sherlock-films, I highly recommend you the tv-version made by Granada Studios with the absolutely fantastic acting of Jeremy Brett :)))

@Huddyjoy
"Be broken together." You said everything. :)))

Right..right..and right. I thought "normal was overrated" in the Housian world anyway...so time for Cuddy to drop this "Luddy picket fence" charade and be "Broken in love with House."

Brownies for breakfast? I'm sensing lack of adult supervision, ha! Ok, not normal is good.
laugh
I don't know that version...I'll look it up and watch it as you suggest! Thanks @PC! I appreciate your moral support at the breakfast table ;)

Good night ladies ;) Have a nice ep! See you tomorrow to comment on it and preferably, I would like not to be "forced" by my bruised Huddy conscience (my dark passenger as Dexter calls it XD ) to tear it up XD

Just kidding....my love for House is stronger than any ship I would ever support...but it could be made stronger if THE DAMN SHIP WOULD SAIL AWAY FROM THE DAMN DOCK SHE HAS BEEN ANCHORED TO FOR YEARS!!

:P
big smile
@BH
"Brownies for breakfast?...I'm sensing lack of adult supervision...ha!"
We're 23 years old so there is adult supervision!!! :D Thursday night we're planning drinking. And this time not vanilla shake. Something much stronger... ;D It's good to be a student.
(BTW I'm also going out drinking with one of my professors regularly... Normal is overrated.)

"THE DAMN SHIP WOULD SAIL AWAY FROM THE DAMN DOCK SHE HAS BEEN ANCHORED TO FOR YEARS!"
@Bea, I wan't a t-shirt with that quote! :D Good night and sweet dreams to you!

heart
Wait...just found a cute interview Lisa gave here in Spain:

link

She is so nice when she talks spanish XD I didn't know she could! This woman is amazing just as Hugh! :D
And their dubbed voices in the eps are so weird ...anyway just to make you smile...all our favorite good Huddy scenes together while she recalls for us her favorite eps ;)
zzz
I'm also going to sleep now!
Bye, Huddies! :)))))
wink
Great link Bea! I loved the Huddy scenes. And I love what Lisa says "they connect through the pain." Thats almost exactly what i said! lol. they have to be in pain together. its the only way that they can help each other. when cuddy lost joy, she could finally identify with the inner pain in House and only then was the moment right.

Cuddy has to go through that pain of losing Lucas in order to feel that deep pain House has for losing her. Then, they can unite! :)

P.S. I'm curious about the Huddy brownies...I think i missed that somehwere...could someone clarify? lol thanks. XD
wink
@HJ - Here's the recipe for the Huddy brownies and the back story! :)))
link
een jaar geleden mysuspicionis said…
laugh
Oh my goodness the forum exploded while I was away! As PC said KJ talked a lot but didn't say much. The House writers have effectively done their job this year because I now have no idea what to expect. On one hand House could be with Cuddy, resist temptation to turn to addiction and we shall see that we have all been played like a fiddle this year. On the other hand, House could attempt to reconnect with Lydia, Cuddy could accept a proposal from Lucas, and everyone dies in a freak crane accident while David Shore laughs over the wreckage. :P I've been in the optimism camp/suprise everyone for quite a while, but I'm really worried that Lucas may propose and Cuddy accept. I also fear Cuddy deciding to choose House and he has already chosen drugs. Lydia I not afraid of either way. I absolutely agree with DB about Cuddy and House. I do not want her being a Stacy, or Lydia. Every female character House has been involved with has choosen someone else. Lydia,even Stacy at first said she wasn't going to tell Mark. That would make me dislike the character of Cuddy so much. I also don't want to see an immediate end of House and Cuddy which is one of the reasons that after I got over the immediate "oh no" of last years finale that I actually felt a sense of relief. I saw that they weren't immediately going to destroy the possibility of House and Cuddy.
heart
Aha! Thanks PC they look delicious! Saved it for a future rainy or boredom flled day! :D
surprise
*SPOILER ALERT FOR "OPEN AND SHUT"***

Ok so i was txting my friend about open and shut and we had an epiphany. we were discussing who house could possibly sleep with in the finale that we know. Well there are only about 8 possible options of all the woman that have ever appeared in the show and the only one that seems to make sense is Lydia but theres someone else:

Rachel Taub! After seeing open and shut...taub says that he doesnt want anyone but her. but he turns his back on that and it looks like he has gone off to be with that random nurse. rachel is going to find out. and shes gonna be pissed!!!!

So what does she do?? Sleep with house. she picks house because she knows that taub hates his guts and it would spite him. and house does it because he thinks that it will teach taub a lesson.

This also fits the "dramatic and traumatic for all involved," and could result in taub leaving the hospital again....idk. its a theory. and it would bother me if i didnt write it down before i went to sleep.

***END SPOILERS***

So im gonna head off to bed now. speculate away. my theory is kinda ridiculous. but then again thats house. so it may turn out not to be...
wink
@hudjoy, Ummm...excuse me, NOT to insult your recent epiphany, cough cough..but I would like to share a little quote with you from..oh..about a MONTH AGO!..from "The Huddy Break Room."
(Can you guess which Huddy geek already mentioned this?!).

"WILD speculation of the day: The "other woman?" Taub's wife. She was turned on by House's sexting! Ok, now how does it feel Taub?! (Another of House's "good deeds," this time to fix Taubie once & for all perhaps..and no real harm done). Go ahead..laugh."
Good morning/night Huddies! I ate my "Huddy-breakfast" and now I'm downloading yesterday's episode. If I'm lucky, I can watch it before school starts :)))
tongue
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my epiphany has already been epiphanied!!!! I had no idea you thought of that already BH....

But my speculation holds. I guess great minds think alike! ;)
smile
I had had an epiphany on the epiphany of the geek @BH just mentioned who spoiled your epiphany XD But mine lead to sth else...:P Sth like Rachel's hiring Lucas to spy on Taub, which would lead to her finding out he is cheating on her, which would lead to her seeking comfort into the first pair of strong male arms she finds at hand...then Lucas having a one night stand with Rachel who would get pregnant, which would force Cuddy to dump Lucas and House to comfort her and....well...from now on it's easy to picture XD As you can see...pure delusional geeky dreams ;)

Anyway just watched the ep! Great one! House was cracking me up the whole time!:D And the Taub's storyline this time was definetely more fun than the last time, with the team always interrupting the differential to discuss his marriage and sex-life XD

Now...shall we talk about Huddy? Oh my! I have been missing those precious little momements of theirs XD I love the way he keeps hitting on her...so "him". He is never sentimental. He is never malincholy. Never angry or embarassed. Just the way he is: an adorable funny jerk. And Cuddy? She didn't even lift her head up when he wish Lucas would die but as soon as sex come out....naughtly woman ;) What kind of woman would actually smile at a joking like that, unless they are not totally into the bad guy who makes them....

I have found pretty interesting the reference to the Karma logic once more....House is struggling to find his balance and he is doing better and better. In spite of that, he still fears to be alone and feels abandoned by the people he loves, which is why he screwed up with Silson (or whatever you call them :P) Anyway, for the first time in his life, he feels like, even if he is in pain and alone, he could actually one day see the light at the end of the tunnel....He feels hope, which is unusual for him. And ingenually he hopes that maybe good deeds are always meant to be payed back by fate....which is true basically...but in the long run. Karma, in deed, doesn't work instantly ;)

His final limping pace was heartbreaking to watch...but I don't know why the ep left with a sense of hope....I can't express myself quite clearly right now. Sorry...these are still thoughts on the spot. I'll wait for you all to show up and clear my mind in the meantime :P

One side note:

Taub is definetely an ass.
cloudy
@Hudjoy, you DID have an epiphany & then we must have had a “Huddy mind melt!” Laughing!!

@Bea, talk about epiphany..you had an damn “revelation” with “Lucel sex & baby!!” Amazing fix to Taub & Luddy problems in one stroke..you know the expression..”Killed two birds with one stone.” I bow to your superiority in out-epiphany-ing me. Bravo girL!

I enjoyed “Open Shut” too..House was endearing & revealed his romantic notion about love! (Remember..13’s comment).
One slightly critical observation..several HOUSE eps this year seem to suffer from a feeling of “cut & paste” in the making or editing. Some scenes seem to just be stuck in the show without any lead in or flow with the rest of the show. Hmmm..multiple writers?

The Huddy espresso maker scene..is just what I mean..cut & pasted in there...but I’ll take it!
Oh Bea..I SO agree with your karmic logic reference..which goes back to one of my fave eps earlier this year. A wonderful insight into our beloved House..that he is taking responsibilty for his actions..at least pretend aware of karmic “cause & effect” stating "clearly" his future hopes of Cuddy..(via the gift).

I loved House tinkering with Wilson’s OCD..especially the smelly banana peel in the trash can bit..funny. Right Bea..karma does not pay back right away..so House may karma himself into a lonely corner..for the immediate future anyway. I took his putting the milk back in the door as a resignation to that karmic logic...like, what else could he do, but help Wilson.

Right..Taub is a sick, selfish man..no wonder his nose is so long from all the lies!

@PC, (Had ww toast with apricot jam for breakfast..but imagined it was a brownie!! mmmm). LOL.
heart
@BH maybe we should just set a specific time together each week for epiphanies!! Bea can join us! ;) On a side note: i love how you brought up the thing about House's romanticism because i feel like that was very important. it showed a really tender part of house that we have not seen ever before and that he did not mean to reveal. :)

@Bea i love your (as BH put it) killing 2 birds with 1 stone reference. That would be awesome! I feel like its feasible but probably wont happen. Its just TOO genius! lol sometimes the writers make things purposefully more complicated just because its House!!

I personally LOVED the scene with House and Cuddy in the office. He was being so nice and caring (and rather flirtatious and daring too! XD) but hes showing Cuddy that he continues to still care. He goes to her about the Wilson problem because he doesnt want to lose her friendship. He wants her to know that despite the fact that shes with Lucas hes still there for her.

I think that this is CRUCIAL and its becoming obvious to Cuddy. While a lot of us have been upset about the lack of Huddy scenes lately, I think that the little ones they have have been significant in that they are letting Cuddy know little by little that House HAS changed and that he is more than willing to be a steady friend for her (*cough* thats what she mentioned was a problem before *cough*). and thats BIG. And i think shes finally starting to get it...
Good evening!
I watched Open and Shut in the afternoon and I must say, it was quite entertaining! :))))

Spoilers!

First the non-Huddy parts, it will be short :)
- Taub - He IS an ass!!! House hook up with his wife would be a very housian twist and I'm sure it would cause tension between Taub and House, and perhaps among the other teammates too. I think it is plausible.
- Wilson/Sam/House - During the Wilson-Sam scenes I forgot all the time that they were married. It could because I didn't watch Knight Fall yet, so Sam's character was new for me. I don't have a concrete opinion about her character but I think she could fit in the show.
There's one thing that bothered me. In the end of the ep House put the milk back in the door. Why did he do it?
1. Only a prank, he doesn't want him to break up with Sam
2. He is back (partly) to his old self and wants Wilson to break up with Sam because he's afraid to be alone
I'm thinking about this all the time and I really really hope, it's the first. I don't want him to step back. He changed too much.

Huddy. It was a very nice and sweet scene. House was so adorable. It seems to me that TPTB wants to show: House cares about Cuddy. He's not rude (the Lucas dying part wasn't rude compared to House's usual style), he wanted to talk with her about Wilson's relationship. He is trying to reach out (just like during the whole season) and it is amazing. I'm very proud of him. And what did Cuddy do? She was passive. Yeah, she looked at him at the oral sex-part, and I think she was amused but I can't see that she's encouraging House. And I don't like that. Yes, she is in a relationship and OK, don't flirt with him. But at least she could be his friend. I'm not sure that she is his friend right now...
Sorry, I know I have to be happy about the Huddy-scene. I'm just losing my patience towards Cuddy. After all this I'm not surprised that House is having a one-night stand with somebody other than her...
Remember last year when their were rumors floating around and people thought Taub would kill himself? The writing was setting up Taub as having financial problems and problems with work. I thought that would be to obvious and I thought Kutner would be the one. What if they are doing that this year with Rachel and Taub? We all think House is going to be with Rachel but they shock us by having Lydia or Cuddy.
een jaar geleden Delia_Beatrice said…
I loved it!!!!!!
The Huddy scenes, i mean! I LOVED them! I can't stop smiling!
And before LW questions my reasons (it's OK, i think it's healthy to be a bit cautious about Huddy these days:), here is the short list:

1. she walked into his office!!!!! previous ep ("Knight Fall"), House walked into her office, without knocking and slamming the door to the wall (i love it when he does that!) for the first time since... oh my God, i can't remember! What was it? The last scene where she sits at her desk and he walks in, slamming the door, as usual - was it in "Known Unknowns"?...
Anyway, he did it in "Knight Fall" and it filled my heart with the joy of Huddy normality. And this ep, Cuddy walked into his office, for the first time since "Teamwork". Ohhhhh, good old times! The ice is melting!

2. in the scene in her office, House was:
- daring
- sweet
- flirtatious
- charming
- chivalrous (he made her capuccino, for god's sake!)
- funny
- naughty
- open about his issues with Wilson
- open about his desire to be with her

That was AMAZING! It's old House on the move! Charming her and courting her in his unique spectacular way! He's back in the game, he's not afraid to show his interest openly, he's moved past his pain and he is hopeful and playful! I love it!!!!

Just like in "Knight Fall", Cuddy opened the conversation with a defensive, deflective move (last ep, she said "this must be stupid and personal", this time, it was "i have a bad feeling about this"). But House ignored her both times (oh, good old times:)))) and he went on. And both times, he got her to respond to him.

Actually, this time her response was pretty sweet too. She accepted the coffee (which she'll enjoy thinking of him, what a lovely gesture it was, making coffee for her, so intimate and cute) and she was clearly amused by his karmic reasoning, as she must be pretty impressed by the fact that he expressed his desire to be with her, in his own naughty funny way. These are things that linger in her mind - she couldn't possibly have given him a response (what could she have said at the oral sex line????), but it will stay with her and it will stick to her mind - that House still wants her.

And this, together with whatever will happen later this season (the heroism in the season finale sounds like a major Huddy step forward!!!!), will make her reconsider her choice BADLY. She's falling for House all over again, i'm telling you!
wink
@ PC hope you had a good day!! ;)
yes i agree Taub is SUCH an ass. Ugh he made me just so so mad!!! JERK. Now i really want the woman house sleeps with to be rachel...

I think House DOES want Sam to break up with Wilson. And while I think that some of it is that he doesnt want to be alone I think a lot of it too is that he still doesnt trust her. He cares too much about Wilson and doesnt want him to be hurt again, especially the way he has. He's trying to protect him in his Housian way.

I also feel like Cuddy almost doesnt know what to do...she's seeing House changing and yet she's afraid to reach out before because shes afraid of getting hurt again. I think with Cuddy its all fear, she doesnt want to give House the green light but at the same time she still likes him (well i think love lol). And remember, this one night stand thing might bring Cuddy around! :)

Edit @Delia we posted at the same time! lol but i agree with EVERYTHING you said as well!! It was great for every single reason you said. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. ;)
PS: why do we believe that House will sleep with Rachel Taub? I mean, Taub's wife's storyline seems to be pretty separate from House's storylines. And i don't remember House ever giving her a second look, and i can't imagine how they would meet and end up in bed.
kiss
@HuddyJoy:

"He was being so nice and caring (and rather flirtatious and daring too! XD) but hes showing Cuddy that he continues to still care"

I loved that too. I stopped the file and rewatched the scene while the ep was still running because I wanted to hear it over again XD Too nice of him ;)

@BH:

"several HOUSE eps this year seem to suffer from a feeling of “cut & paste” in the making or editing. Some scenes seem to just be stuck in the show without any lead in or flow with the rest of the show. Hmmm..multiple writers?"

I have noticed that too so I made a little researche and I found out curiously Liz Friedman & Sara Hess are the same writers who wrote Epica Fail and the Down Low which, if you ask me, are the most "inchoerent" eps of the season if that sense. They also had a "style" sort of unusual...don't get me wrong I liked the ep and I also liked the DL back then. But I really didn't like EF...I guess that has something to do with their way of writing....Lucky Thirteen was written by them in season 5 and there was something which didn't convince me there too. Dorise Egan who wrote Private Lives and made a four hands script for Known Unknown has a different touch when it comes to Huddy.
I think when it comes to make an episode "smooth and fluent" (can I say that?) the best ones we can ask for are Russel Friend (locked in, let them eat the cake) Peter Blake, Doris Egan and David Shore himself.

I need to add sth more XD But I run out of time..sth I come up with in the afternoon, but I gotta go now, roomates calling XD....see you later!
smile
Well it was BH's epiphany (and i had one last night) that it would be Rachel because of what Taub did in open and shut. rachel knows that taub cant stand house so to get back at taub, she sleeps with house. and house would see it as teaching taub a lesson. AND "it would be dramatic and traumatic" for all involved.
@HJ
Not the best day of my life but the breakfast did help get through it :)) I've had a nice day :)

@DB
"Taub's wife's storyline seems to be pretty separate from House's storylines"
In Open and Shut, there was a moment (I can't tell exactly the minute) when Taub told the team that Rachel agreed to have an open marriage. House was sat at the end of the desk and you could see his face only for moments but there was surprise and interest on it. (Maybe it's only me and my overactive imagination.) And honestly, if it's about pranks or screwing with somebody (this time Taub), House doesn't spare the time and energy to carry it out.

@BH
"several HOUSE eps this year seem to suffer from a feeling of “cut & paste” in the making or editing. Some scenes seem to just be stuck in the show without any lead in or flow with the rest of the show. Hmmm..multiple writers?"

I agree with @Bea. The Huddy-scenes in Private Lives and in Open and Shut (the one in Cuddy's office) were a bit strange because they didn't fit in. Maybe because lately we don't see the old Huddy-dinamic. We don't see ANY Huddy-dinamic. So very cute and adorable scenes like them are out of context for me... :S
een jaar geleden Mrs_House said…
@PC " And what did Cuddy do? She was passive."..."But at least she could be his friend. I'm not sure that she is his friend right now..." i think that cuddy is finding it hard to just be house's friend when she has deep feelings for him and now he is trying to change its even harder. she is proberly finding it hard not to show her romantic feelings towards house and that she doesn't just want to be a friend but more but she still thinks that she can't trust him completely just yet.
"i think that cuddy is finding it hard to just be house's friend when she has deep feelings for him"
I think (and hope) Cuddy will "explode" in one of the next episodes. She can't hold her feelings any longer. Nobody could do it this long!
For me it's a little consolation that she didn't look so tired and weary like in the other episodes this season. I've already told this and I can only repeat myself: I want my confident, flirty and cunning Cuddy back! :)
heart
@PC I agree! She's due for an explosion. I think House is also due for an explosion! She's been repressing herself all season and like Mrs_House said, its because she wants to be his friend but her deep seated feelings for him keep coming to the surface.

im confident that the writers will at least give us something by the end of the season.
laugh
Watched the episode. Like all of you I loved that House let Cuddy know he was still interested in her by telling her that he wanted her boyfriend to die ha ha. The episodes have been funnier lately too. The donkey with a plunger on its head line was hysterical. So far I like Sam and Wilson even though House's sad face cuts your heart in two. And yes Taub is stupid and should appreciate his pretty wife.
wink
Quick reply in a short moment of privacy...:P

"I want my confident, flirty and cunning Cuddy back!"

I am even starting to crave for this more than for Huddy....losing the "dream" of Huddy is one thing....losing the Cuddy I have been in love with for so many years....is definetely another

Hey, peeps!
Here something for you! link
It's not exactly Huddy-related so I posted it on the House-spot. But it's funny (IMO) and you should check it out! :D
laugh
Guys I am finally back XD I actually had a lot of fun with my roomates...a friend of mine cooked us sth special for dinner and now I am wondering what I go running everyday for XD

Anyway I had to cut it there but I have been processing all afternoon what could happen in the next eps and sth just occurred to me while I was running...yeah I know...House is always with me XD Geeky as hell :P Someone must do the dirty work, right? I was thinking....the spoiler about the woman House was supposed to sleep with....did it come from an offical source? Any of you remember where did it come from =/ Wasn't it supposed to happen in the next ep? there's no hint to that in the promo....another false lead? Have we been speculating over la nada for ages? XD Please tell me we didn't waste time and energy on the misterious woman without a solid proved reason XDDD
I noticed House asking Taub if his wife is on the market or something - but i interpreted it as just mocking him.

I doubt that Taub's wife would ever do something like that (she seems like a very decent, moral and nice person, and i think she'd go for a divorce rather than creepy payback). Also, i don't think House would do it - he is not that kind of person. This episode (this whole season) House's romantic and idealistic side was made even more clear, and in my opinion, he wouldn't do something as dirty and twisted, right under Cuddy's nose, risking to blow up his team, toying with a vulnerable and hurt woman...

surprise
I actually dont remember where i heard that spoiler Bea...I think that it was on the House page under 1 of the links. But I could be wrong i honestly dont remember either!
smile
@Delia, Really, truly..I think you are absolutely right about House and Rachel NOT playing with fire. We were mainly tossing it around because on one level..it would be ironic or "poetic justice" for Taub's bad behavior..maybe offer a strange consolation prize to Rachel..but ONLY in theory and on paper.
In real life, it would probably be a disaster because Rachel is a little insecure and Taub is a little unstable. The other reason we started cooking this up I think..is because the show has spent so much time on Taub's marriage this season..which makes one wonder a little..is there some underlying reason for all this attention..like setting something up? In fact, it is more likely they are using this side story to bounce ideas off of..about love and marriage..etc.

Also, as @Bea just pointed out..this "other woman" thing may not even be true. Yikes! That would be good to know..put me/us out of our misery...because we've been checking this list, adding and crossing off names of possible women..more than Santa's gift list!!

Anyway @Delia..we were sort of grasping at straws..because of that speculation. Don't let our wild imaginations cause you any concern or angst..because that possibility is so far out in left field as we say..really off the wall crazy. I'm just glad you enjoyed this last episode and saw signs of Huddy life.

P.S. Did anyone else notice a certain photo of a certain well known someone on House's desk..in this last episode? I was actually a little shocked to see it..and started laughing out loud..because this person also has a photo of HL on their bookshelf...
wink
Yes! I saw Colbert again and this time they placed the magnifying glass right in front of it--that was hilarious. I think Colbert is cute :) I bought his book I Am America and So Can You and it was great. The funniest part was when he typed in really small font on his chapter on old people and said "I can say anything about old people I want right here because they can't read this. To them this sentence looks like an ant fight.---They look like lizards." On the House and another woman spoiler I think Ausiello confirmed House would have a one night stand and it might be someone that we've seen before.
Found it. I forgot that it mentioned Nolan. How interesting!!

Question: We need a sex scene on House with House this season. Could be any woman and I’ll be happy. —Bete
Ausiello: Ask and you shall receive: I can confirm that House will partake in a one-night stand towards the end of the season. And it’s quite possible his little lady friend is someone we’ve met before. Also, look for Andre Braugher to reprise his role as House’s shrink, Dr. Nolan, for at least one episode in May. Could that have something to do with this? (That’s not rhetorical, I really want to know.)

sunny
@mysuspicion, Somehow..I knew you would come up with the pic question pronto!
For the show HOUSE, that was an unusual & major shout out..plus up close & personal with the damn magnifying glass! YES..I'm a huge Colbert fan..and can simultaneously watch his show and blow kisses at Hugh’s picture sitting there behind him. (Ha..ant fight funny!).

Great..you found the spoiler...I'm sure @Bea girL will be very relieved. Well, OK..we still have time to speculate & get Delia whipped into a tizzy! Kidding dear. I tried to calm your nerves up there.

Anyways, in reading that Ausiello quote..those condescending words he uses.."his little lady friend" can't possibly mean Cuddy. I'm thinkin' in that case..it just has to be NORAH! A one nighter with her poses no real harm or long term damage control. A quickie. No big whoop.

Thanks @PC peep..for Simpsons linky, will check out House as a toon...soon.
Morning guys :) You'd been keeping yourself busy I can see, haven't you? XD

@Mysusp:

Efficent as always! XD I know I could count on your detective instinct :p Well it's nice to know we had not been speculating over a fake spoiler for pages. I am stil waiting for that....thrill you know - that kind of anxieaty which usually comes with the last eps of the season when one leads to the other so quickly, because the plot it's so compelling, you can't keep wondering half out of breath what will happen next - still waiting...maybe House's one night stand will cause an interesting earthquake at PPTH ;)

@Delia, @PC I can't see House doing sth like that either. For all the reasons you've already pointed out...but I agree that if Taub's storyline has been put into the spotlight so much, must be a reason behind it. Last here it happened with the Wilber storyline....we'll wait and see. In the meanwhile, I am going to rewatched the latest episode :D
hmmm
@Bea Maybe its going to turn out that Taub decides to leave working with House and move onto somewhere else because of what happened with the nurse. Remember he did that when he cheated and screwed up the first time and came to work for House. All of this Taub and Rachel stuff could be leading up to him and her getting a divorce and House having to get a new Diagnostic Medicine Fellow to replace him...

Yay! So does that mean the spoiler was confirmed? I would have been disappointed if we had been speculating over nothing lol.

@BH Who is Norah?
wink
Good Morning!
@HudJoy, Norah is the pretty divorcee condo neighbor of House & Wilson. Yep..the one nighter spoiler confirmed by the Ausiello fellow.
@HJ Nora is Wilson's and House's neighbor at the new apartment. She was in "The Down Low".
surprise
ohhhhhhhh yeah! That could actually be really feasible! I like that!
hmmm
I think Nora is pretty likable, but still....I don't know...shouldn't that be supposed to shock us or at least feel like a snap in the face? Nora doesn't sound like a real menace to me...I can't make up my mind on who is she more likely to be....