Huddy Operation: Really Crazy

maverickangel35 posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 08:35PM
Attention all Lisa fans! This is a thread mostly to see whether this idea is even possible, and then if it is, we can decide the best ideas and methods to put it into practice!

We were thinking that, now that we know Lisa's pa (or agent or whoever) on twitter, perhaps there might be a way to put together some kind of a memory book or scrapbook from her fans here on the huddy/huli spots. It would have to be something pretty huge and special, but then what else are we capable of around here?

First we should see if anyone can get an answer from Page about whether she would even accept it from us and deliver it, etc. Or if she had an idea of how we could give it to her. Then we would have to decide if this should only span the House years, what it should contain, letters, pictures, stories, memories, etc... well, we can come up with rules and ideas and stuff once we know that people are interested and it's even doable!

So who's in?

Huddy 78 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-78 of 78

een jaar geleden sheis1963 said…
Can someone please feel me in? *puppy dog eyes*
een jaar geleden hughlisalove said…
I want to participTE TOO! did you already figured how will it exactly look like? what should I do? how? where?
een jaar geleden HLforever said…
big smile
@sheis and @hughlisa you guys should check out the link @mav posted on the second page of this forum. it probably has everything you need to know.
een jaar geleden tammyr50 said…
I am in!! I get on after you guys do. i am pretty sure there is a huge time difference.
een jaar geleden rue0613 said…
big smile
What's going on??? Whatever it is, as long as it's crazy I'M IN!!! XD
@HLforever Thank you for advice! I saw sample but just to be clear: I should pick my favourite House episode with Lisa and do the thing like a sample. I got it. Few questions though:
1)Date? is it the date of the day episode aired in U.S.A?
2)To whom should I sent it when it will be done. Any email adress?
3) Can I do it in Office Word?

And 4) Somebody already contacted with Lisa's publicist? Is there already setteled way to give this AMAZING gift to Lisa?

Can I already pick episoed I want to 'do' for Lisa and other for Hugh? (we are doing same thing for Hugh? aren't we?)

Can I subbmit with 'Finding Judas' s3 e09 for Lisa??? Pls!

Also, what do you think about this: instead of giving episode '5 to 9' to one person, let's make it in different way, everybody who will participate in this action will write short sentence why one loves this episode and Lisa in it, we can put all those sentences on one sheet of paper.??? Be honest!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden anonymously said…
@mav. looks like this project is starting to come alive. We need to get organized though...
@Rue it is certainly CRAZY welcome aboard! XD
@anonymously after I rethink it I agree with you on what you have said unter picture 'Operation: Really Crazy sample'. It doesn't matter how many persons will have same episode.
glad we agree! And I volunteer to collect things if people want me to. When you have something ready message me and I'll send my e-mail or adress or whatever it takes.
I guess we still need to decide who puts it together though
big smile
@everyone Okay, so on the sample pic I started saying that I think we should do this for Hugh instead but now I realize I was just getting sidetracked...a fan-love-book for LISA is what this was all about, that's our goal, so I think we should just focus on that. If we can (miraculously) finish this and it gets to Lisa, then we can think about a Hugh one too...anyways I just think if we get too distracted the Lisa one will never happen. So now I am FOCUSED.

Also: I'm going to write an article (right after I post this) which is going to clearly explain this project, and it'll also act as a sign-up sheet of sorts. If you feel like you want to participate, and also that you will be able to ACTUALLY contribute, then please comment on the article saying so. But LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!
Can everyone here sign up anyways, even though we already know you want to participate? I just think it'll be easier that way if we want to keep track of all the contributors...
een jaar geleden maverickangel35 said…
@anon--I see you think we need to get organized... and I see HL is all the heck over it! lol this is proof positive that Lisa fans are full of awesome... I will of course help in whatever way you guys need, but you both seem so on top of this project that I will be happy to act as consultant :)
Had we not talked about including interview and photoshoot and stuff too and not just episodes??
Just wondering
Yes we did--interviews photoshoots, whatever work or appearance that Lisa did or made that somehow really touched or affected you in a special way... she has done so many great interviews and quotes that can be featured!
good!
heart
Haha since I don't want to comment on the article, thanks for your comments guys :) I guess I can get a little overexcited sometimes, which makes me write extremely long articles fueled by my sudden inspiration for the project. I just really want this to work out, that's all :)
Guys, I still don't get it :( My english knowledge lets me down sometimes.

Are we supposed to pick an episode and say what we loved the most about Lisa? Is that it?

Sorry :/
heart
@sheis Well I actually need some time to think about how EXACTLY we're going to go about this, which we should definitely decide before next week, which is our start date. Just keep checking this thread for updates, and I'll promise we'll make it really clear :)
Oh jeez, in the wake of all the new promos/Huli evidence/etc. this thread/project is being neglected...ah well. When the deadline comes next week, I shall still be starting it!
heart
Oh thank you @HLforever :)

I'll check this forum everyday :D oh and we could include letters to her on the book... just an idea :}
Letters absolutely--at least that's what I would say.
I support letters too.
God I hope she likes to read, it'll take her months to get through our book!
Ahaha yes! Maybe she could even bring it on set to read during breaks and then everyone would see it and think "Oh my God Lisa has awesome fans" :D

All fantasizing aside, I've started going over ideas for the cover in my head (since I'm going to be hand-making it). I'm going to use a sort of posterboard material for the cover, which I'm going to decorate with colored paper...I really want to make it look good though, and not just have Lisa's face on it along with a bunch of words...for some reason I think a wave design would look really good. What do you guys think?
"Oh my God Lisa has awesome fans" :D
haha she certainly does

I'm not sure I understand your description of the cover. could you maybe draw a quick outline and post it?
Will posterboard be sturdy enough? We want it to last a long long time! I did something similar to this with my friend in Australia once where we each created a scrapbook of where we lived and sent them across to each other and I used a large three-ring binder--or something like a photo album... have to think about that one.
@anon I can't right now since I really should be asleep, but I will when I have the time :)

@mav Yeah, I see your point. We want this to be durable and stuff...but just to clarify, the cover material I'm talking about isn't the floppy kind of poster board, it's the firm, thick, compressed-foam kind of posterboard, which I definitely think will be sturdy enough.
Just wanted to let you know some girls from Twitter are also preparing something for Lisa, I don't know how big or nice or what the hell it is, but maybe we should kick this into gear soon!

Edit: apparently they're buying something, so it wont be awesome like ours!
last edited een jaar geleden