anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

anime 411 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 411

een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: Not yet
een jaar geleden Cheng_Cheng said…
Kita: I thought that he could travel at mach twenty...he would be back by now at that speed, right?
erza2 commented…
i got to watch meer of ac een jaar geleden
SkittleJerky14 commented…
Really?!!!! What have u been doing all summer!!!! een jaar geleden
Yu: Probably got chased by some fighter jet again and had to make a detour
Kita: Maybe... *She said quietly. There was a few seconds of silence so she decided to change the subject* So, how long have you been in 3-E?
last edited een jaar geleden
Yu: About a month now
Kita:

Oh, I see. So you're somewhat new too... Well, I think Sensei will be back soon, I'll tidy up my things. *She walked back into the classroom and caught a glimpse of an Aniti-sensei knife in someone's desk* I guess I have to think of a assassination plan too...If I succeed, they'll let me back into Class A..., she thought, but after seeing what he can do, I doubt that I can kill him on my own...
Yu: (Stands there, quietly)
een jaar geleden SkittleJerky14 said…
I make my way back to class right before Koro-sensei gets back. I sit down and keep my eyes on the ground. That was so embarrassing! I never show out. I feel my cheeks getting warm, and thank God they can't see it.

I glance up at Kita, and see her peeking at me, like she expects me to throw a knife, or something. I get even more embarrassed. I hear Koro-sensei talking and remember that its math, my mortal enemy. I get out my notebook and start writing notes.

I treat math like assassination. I need to know everything about it. Strengths and weaknesses.

And I still got it completely wrong......!?
Kita: *She straitened her paper after she got done answering the questions, then glanced at Chiyo* I wonder if she's going to try to assassinate Sensei again anytime soon. I need to learn from other peoples failures in order to succeed..., she thought
Yu: (Sits there, taking notes) (I don't believe this. I should be in Class A. Not some pathetic class filled with idiots. I could kill someone) (His pencil snaps in anger, and this snaps him out of his anger, and he calms down a bit)
I wonder if me and Kita can become friends.. What am I thinking?! That's ridiculous! She probably thinks I'm a lowly E class with issues...

I start daydreaming and thinking if I could get back to B class. Probably not. My grades in math have only grown mediocre..if that..
Kita: *She glanced over at Yu when she heard the sound of his pencil snapping* ...Is...he okay? *She sees him calm down and shrugged* Probably...

*She looked over at Chiyo, who seemed to be struggling* I can't stand this place...the sooner I get to A Class, the better...
Yu: (Continues to take notes) (I'll kill him, no matter what)
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He sighed and raised his hand and spoke* Sensei? May I use the restroom? *When Korosensei aproved him Yusuke stood and walked out, a few minutes later he returned and lazily but surprisingly professionaly though Sensei dodged it without looking as expected* Well that was a bust *He returned to his seat and kept taking noted as if nothing ever happened* Ugh... When's this day gonna end!?
Kita: *She glanced at Yusuke* ...well he doesn't seem to enjoy life at all..., *she thought, then turned back to her work. She tidied up her papers after she finished, checked her answers, then checked them again until she was positive that she got everything right.* This is a piece of cake...
The bell rang and school was over.

Already...? I didn't even get to think of a plan yet..., *she thought* Oh well...I still have time...

*She looked up and realized that most of the students already left*
Yu: (Still sitting in his desk, as if class is still going on)
Chiyo:

I walk over to Kita and tap on her shoulder.

"You want to make a strategy together"

I keep my head down and speak quietly, wondering why I'm doing this.
Kita: *She looks backwards and sees Chiyo, the girl from before. She stood up* Why not? So, do you have a plan?

Yu: (Keeps sitting there, as if motionless) (I'm going to find a way to kill that damned thing if it's the last thing I ever do)
Yusuke: *He was just standing there* You all are trying WAY too hard think simple, but bigger. Thats what I did for my last resort. Think, the Sensei is fast, we all know that... Use his speed to your advantage, think of a way to remove his speed from his arsenal... That's all I'm gonna stay here, find me if you wanna talk more... *He Sighed and walked out before anyone could get a word out*
Chiyo:

"Actually, what he says is true, if we want to kill him we have to use his advantages against him."

I go into my bag and pull out a small box. I press the button on top and the box begins to unfold to reveal a holopad. With the strategy I've been working on all year.

"I like to mess around with gadets, but my uncle helped me with this one. Its experimental, but it works for this use."
Name: Mizuki Minami

Personality: Cheerful yet dark, sly and cunning, blunt, speaks her mind, mysterious, gets curious easily, can be clumsy.

Relationships: Unrevealed

Bio: She is a daughter of a mafia, who got killed by an agent hired by the government. The agent who killed her parents 10 years ago spared her. Because she was only 4 years old, the ministry of defense took pity on her and took her in and trained her to become a professional assassin. The Japanese government gave her the task to infiltrate 3-E and kill Korosensei.

Appearance: (pic)

Notes: She might not seem like it, but she's a bookworm and a great chef

Other: She has researched other assassination attempts and the students of 3-E, except Kita, who is new.

Name: Mizuki Minami Age: 14 Gender: Female Status: 3-E Personality: Cheerful yet dark, s
Mizuki:

*She was heading into the classroom when she bumped into Yusuke, who was heading out*

Woah...I'm sorry! *She bowed, then looked up* Oh...you must be Yusuke-kun, right? I'm Mizuki, I'll be going here starting from tomorrow, so I thought I'd come check it out first... Are you leaving?
Chiyo:

Suddenly Ritsu appears on my phone.

"Oooh, that's so cool! How does it work?!"

"Hold on! Okay, so this button is connected to several wires...." *I say*
Kita:

I see... *She says, looking up from the speed formulas she had written in her notebook*

Mizuki:

Don't leave already...you see, I figured that there were going to be students staying after school, so I brought treats! *she said cheerfully, holding up a basket*

You're doing good so far... *she told herself* Be nice and fit in, gain their trust until nobody suspects you...
Chiyo:

I hear someone near the doorway say treats and sprint there.

"Did you say treats?!"

I look up to we a girl with pink hair holding a basket.
Yu: (Looks over at her, then suddenly notices something about her) (Something about her isn't right. I can see it in her eyes) (Continues looking out the window)
Mizuki

*She smiled* You're Chiyo-san right? Nice to meet you, I'm Mizuki...

Chiyo...that's her...she always has the most interesting assassination attempts...bad at math...and I think that's all...

...and yes, I brought treats. I have cookies and juice, chocolate too.
Yu: (Keeps his eyes to the window, not saying anything as usual)
Kita:

Chiyo?! I thought that we were working out a plan! *She stood up, disappointed*

Are all 3-E students like this...? *She thought about Yusuke and Yu* ...Not ALL of them at least... *She sighed and sat back down*
New Character ~

Name: Hellith (Nickname Hell)
Personality: He is just like his name, Hell. He will kill anybody and everybody. A murderous killing machine. Cunning and Blood -Thirsty.
Appearance: Pic
Notes: The smell of blood follows him.
Bio: His family was killed by the Mafia, every single one. As a child he had extreme anger issues, that were never resolved. Also as a child, he killed many innocents. When he was 14, the government kept him captive, for use of a secret weapon.

New Character ~ Name: Hellith (Nickname Hell) Age: 16 Gender: Male Status: 3-E Personality: He
Cheng_Cheng commented…
Interesting character een jaar geleden
Chiyo:

"Yeah, but now we have treats too!"

I hand Kita a cookie.
Kita:

*She thought about refusing, but she saw no point to it* Thank you *she said, taking the cooking. She took a bite* It's surprisingly good... *she thought*

Mizuki: How do you like it? *She asked cheerfully*

Kita: It's....good....

Mizuki: I'm really glad you like it. I made it myself.
Yu: (Who is this person trying to suck up to us?)
Mizuki:

*She walked over to Yu and offered him a cookie* Do you want one?
Yu: No thank you. I'm fine
Mizuki:

You don't? Do you not like cookies..? *She thought for a moment then smiled* Tell me what you like to eat and I promise I'll bring it next time.
Yu: No, it's fine, really. I wouldn't want to burden you
Mizuki:

...Okay then... *she said quietly, then glanced at Kita from the corner of her eyes*

Who is that...? Is she from class 3-E? If so...how come she didn't show up on my list...? She's the one person that I haven't done any research on...
Yu: (This person is much to friendly. I don't like the way she talks to people. She is nothing like what she want's us to believe)
Mizuki:

Yu...became a student of Class 3-E due to family issues... *She recited to herself* At least he has a family... *A sad look crossed her eyes but only for a split second*

*She snapped out of it* Would anyone want some more treats? Help yourself 'cause there's plenty left.

Yusuke: *He silently looked at her and somewhat forcefully made Mizuki face him* I've never met any one who tries so persistantly... *He glared at her* Not to mention you knew a few of our names off the bat, even mine... All of this classes students names aren't in more than two locations on the planet, the Governments' database and Senseis' roster which even I'VE never seen clearly so knowing more than two of our names is a dead giveaway that you have some powerful Connections... So, I'll ask once... Who are you and who do you work for? Play dumb and you'll regret it... *He was calm but deadly serious*
Yu: (Looks out the window again)
Mizuki:

Is it so wrong to get to know your classmates before you actually meet them? *She asked innocently* ...and to answer your question, the other teacher here...Karasuma-sensei, showed the list to me, you can ask him if you want.

*She felt somewhat bad for lying, but she knew that is was needed* At least it's half true... *she reminded herself*

So see Yusuke-kun, I have no idea what you're talking about...or should I call you senpai?

Chiyo:

I look back and forth between the speakers, knowing exactly what was happening, but pretending not to. I also find her suspicious, but she makes awesome cookies.

"Calm down. There isn't a need for conflict. *turns towards Mizuki* I assume you have been fully updated.
Mizuki:

Not really... *She responded* Well...I'll be back tomorrow... *She emptied out her basket and gave the treats to Chiyo and smiled* There, you can have the rest. *She made her way out of the room*

Kita:

What was that about?
Yusuke: *He catches Mizuki before she escapes and swipes up a cookie taking a bite out of it quickly* Hrrrmmm... You used too much sugar for these kinds of cookies... Anyway, these are two strikes... One, acting suspiciously, Two, overkilling the cookies with sugar, it's an insult to my lineage coming from a family of chefs, bakers, and world-class Patessiere's... *He silently looked back at her but smiled surprisingly, he sighed* You oughtta stick around... You seem interesting... I can tell exactly the kind of person you are behind that false cover... See you all tomorrow... And if someone manages to find Nagisa-kun tell him that he can come pick up his textbook when he's ready... Farewell Mizuki-san... *He chuckled and left*
Yu: (Keeps sitting in class, looking out the window)
Mizuki: *She stopped in her tracks and smiled, despite what he said* ...Quite the critic are you...? *She stepped in front of him and snatched the remains of the cookie out of his hand* Lineage coming from a family of chefs huh? In that case, give me a challenge, I'll make exactly what you request and bring it to you.