anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

anime 411 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 411

een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: Thank you. But, due to being real busy with family problems, I didn't get any work done, and I ended up in Class E
een jaar geleden Cheng_Cheng said…
Mizuki: Just as my research said... *She tilted her head a little* Given the chance, would you go back to Class A?
Yu: Well....... I was kind of hoping that, after killing Korosensei, I would have a chance to go back Class A. But, the students in Class E are actually very friendly, that it might pain me to leave
Mizuki: I could contact the government and bump him up to Class A in a blink of an eye...but I'm not sure if he really wants that...

Yeah, They are... *She smiled* I can't wait to start class tomorrow. I've always been......home schooled....
Yu: (I feel like she isn't being honest with me, though I shouldn't be to quick to ask) Really? What made you want to come to school
Mizuki: It's not that wanted to come to school, I just got lonely because I'm the only child. No siblings or anything. *She sighed happily and looked up at the sky* But now that I'm here...I'm really excited to try something new.
Yu: Well, it's good to hear that you came. I just hope you are enjoying yourself here
Mizuki: I really am! *She glanced away* Well...thanks...for being my first friend here. See you! *She waved as she ran back to the clearing*
Yu: (Waves back) (Friend. She must think to highly of me. I don't want to be friends with some Class E moron, but, I guess I have no choice) (Notices something) Hey, wait. I didn't get your name
Mizuki: I'm Mizuki, see you tomorrow! *She shouted back*
Yu: Okay. See you later (Mizuki? Something about her isn't right)
een jaar geleden SkittleJerky14 said…
Koro-sensei: Try to refrain from scaring other students.

Chiyo: O-other s-students. He's a s-student......?

Koro-sensei: Chiyo, this is Hellith. He'll be joining us tomorrow.

Chiyo:

Despite being scared out of my mind, I was curious.

"Do you like technology?"

Hellith: What kind of question is that?

I step out from behind Koro-sensei.

"The kind you answer."

Hellith:*sigh* In fact, yes, I do. Happy now?"
Mizuki: *She decided to go home rather than paying another visit to the 3-E school building* It's getting late anyways... *She yawned and looked at the sky* ...and it's getting dark...I should go back to my house... *She suddenly remembered that her 'house' was a gigantic building all to herself and sighed unhappily*
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He fell of his bed and stirred when he felt the impact. He stood up and stumbled along the wall, he slipped and fell down the stairs with a loud clatter and heavy thud* Ugh... That hurt... *He stumbled through the darkness crashing into everything* Damnit... *When he finally reached the kitchen, he poured himself a glass of water and quickly chugged it before crashing and falling again, And again... And again...*
Kita: *She walked down the street casually when she passed Yusuke's house* There's a lot of commotion...I wonder what going on there... *She turned and glanced back at the house, still walking, then saw Mizuki running towards her* Mizuki-san? *She stopped walking and waited for her*

Mizuki: *She ran towards the house, stumbling the last few steps* Ph-Phew... *She collapsed on the ground, trying to catch her breath*

Kita: Mizuki-san? What are you doing here?

Mizuki: O-Oh...I just... *She looked at the house and sighed with relief, and stood up then dusted off her skirt* So there was commotion here just a few seconds ago right? *She didn't give Kita a chance to answer* I'm going inside to check.

Kita: Wait, what?! Are you sure?

Mizuki: *She nodded* Kita-san doesn't know that this is one of our classmates house, but I've memorized where everyone lives
last edited een jaar geleden
Yu: (Walks into his house, heading upstairs to his room) (There has to be a way to kill that damn thing. Everything has a weakness, and so does he. I just need to find it)
Yusuke: *He opened the door and saw the two of them standing there, when they turned to look at him he said nothing and he slammed the door* Oh, Damn... That's not good... Did they recognize me?
*There was a moment of silence between Mizuki and Kita*

Mizuki: So...Kita-san...you've had a long day today, go home and rest for a bit okay?

Kita: B-but...the person living here was-

Mizuki: Don't worry! *She said, cutting Kita off* He'll be fine!

Kita: Okay then...*She said warily*

Mizuki: *She watched Kita until she was out of sight, then turned back to the house, opening the door forcefully* Care to explain yourself? *She demanded*
Chiyo:

I started taking mental notes about him, but Koro-sensei interrupted my thoughts.

Koro-sensei: Chiyo, go home..

Chiyo: O-okay..

I grab my stuff and head out the door, not looking back.
Kita: *She looked back down the street but she was to far away to see Mizuki* Mizuki and Yusuke didn't get along today... *She sighed and continued walking* I wonder if they'll be okay...
Yu: (After resting on his bed for a bit, he noticed a letter from his parents telling him to go and get groceries, and he walks out) (Those two are always out, aren't they) (Walks to the store)
Kita: *She got to the bus stop and waited patiently for a ride to come*
Yu: (As he is walking to the store, he passes by the bus stop that Kita is at and sits down) Oh, hey Kita
Kita: Oh, hello Yu. Nice meeting you here. I live a little further than most other students in 3-E...so I have to take a bus everyday from now on. I'm not used to the schedule yet...since the main school building is close to my house. *She sighed sadly*
Yu: Yeah, I know what you mean. I live very close to the other school, but the school for Class 3-E is much further from my house, but I prefer walking much more then the bus. I only take it on rare occasions)
Kita: Oh...I see... It would take too long for me to get to walk to my home, and it's getting late. My parents actually are planning to rent an apartment for me near here. If I have to take too long on traveling back and forth, I won't have anytime for studying...
Yu: Well, have you tried taking the path through the woods. It can actually get you back from the school to home in half the time it takes just walking through town
Kita: I used to...back when I was younger, but my parents are really strict. When time past they kept going on about being 'dainty' and 'mature' and going the 'proper' way... *She sighed* It's kind of irritating actually. *A bus stopped and She got up* See you.
Yu: My parents say the same thing, but I never listen to them. My sense of adventure gets the better of me. Not to mention it really helps when it cuts into time. Besides, you're in Class E-3. Since when has anyone there acted proper?
Kita: *Her tone turned serious* I'm going to be back in Class A soon...just watch me. *She sighed, releasing the tension* Now then. See you tomorrow Yu-san. *She bus drove towards the city and she looked out the window*
Yu: Okay. See you (Gets up, and continues walking to the store) (I guess I'm not the only one who plans on getting back to Class A)
Chiyo:

I wander home, kinda lost in thought.

~Who was he?! And why did I ask if he liked technology?! I'm going insane. First, showing out like a lunatic. Then, asking an A class to hang out. And then, asking a potential serial killer if he likes technology?!!! I need a break...~

I continue walking, hardly paying attention to where I was going. I turned the corner, and saw my house in the distance.

~Maybe working on Rex will help....~
Kita: *She got off the bus after it was her stop and walked the rest of the way home*
Yusuke: Explain... What are you talking about? *He was calm and quiet* Don't yell, you wanna wake up the neighborhood? *He groaned, frustrated* Why the Hell did you hafta move into THAT house of all places? *He turned to her ant sat on the couch* First of all, I've lived here for years so I'M not the one who needs to be questioned. Second, close the door the door AC is getting out. Finally, don't take what I said at school too seriously cause I need to put up a front at school but I'm sure you already know if the Government recruited you.
Mizuki: *She slammed the door halfway, but sighed and closed it softly at the end* Do you think this is about school? I came running over here because you made all that ruckus! I thought that something was wrong here...that's why...I...

There's no point in this...you know that he's right...

*Her voice turned soft and barely audible* ...I'm sorry. *She bowed* I should have reconsidered before I acted. See you, Yusuke-san. *She opened the door and stepped out, then closed it behind her*
Yusuke: You leaving already? I haven't even gotten a chance to offer you tea. *Somehow he was already outside* Besides we need to talk and I'd prefer not to do it outside...
Mizuki: *She blinked back a few tears of frustration and turned around to Yusuke swiftly* It's getting late, and I need to prepare for school tomorrow. Whatever you want to say can wait. *She walked away without looking back*
Yusuke: *He chuckled a bit and shrugged* Alright. Night. *He went back inside and went back upstairs and fell asleep again*
Mizuki: *She started running as soon as Yusuke went back inside* I hate this job...why did they have to give me this job....? *She stopped at the clearing, then silently picked up her things and drove home*
(Timeskip or do you wanna wait for Skittle and Wind?)
(Timeskip to morning~)

Mizuki: *She got up extra early and tidied herself up. She put on her gray school uniform and brushed her frizzy pink hair and fashioned it to a braided bun behind her head, then looked in the mirror*

I can barely recognize myself... *She sighed* I guess that's a good thing because I want to make a brand new impression on them. *She walked to the dining room and found that breakfast was already there* They probably got in at night and made this for me huh? *She sat down and started eating, when she was finished, she headed off to school on foot*
Yu: (Wakes up, and gets ready for school, knowing that his parents already left for work, he just walked out)
Kita: *She yawned and stretched, then got out of bed, and readied herself for school. She almost put on her Class A uniform instead of her new one*
Okay, just work hard and you'll be in Class A in no time!

*She cooked breakfast for everyone in her family, ate her share, then hurried to the bus stop*
Yu: (As he is walking, he saw Kita walking by)
Yusuke: *He woke up and went to school, after getting ready, he left with a piece of bread in his mouth for his breakfast*
Kita: *She got to the bus stop after about 30 minutes of running and saw Yu nearby and she waved. The bus arrived and she got on*
Yu: (Waves at her as the bus leaves) (Guess she rally is trying to be a lot like a Class A student)
Yusuke: *He passed them and the Bus and kept running, keeping pace with the bus easily but he stopped when the light turned and the crosswalk filled with cars* Damn... I'm losing precious time!
Kita: *On the bus, she reviewed her notes* I'm the only one in 3-E that isn't trying to kill Sensei, all I want is to get back in Class A. *She got off on her stop and started walking to the school, still looking at her notes*
Yu: (Walks down the sidewalk and see's Yusuke) Hi, Yusuke