anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

anime 411 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 411

een jaar geleden SkittleJerky14 said…
(Are they starting now? I'm confused...again...)
Cheng_Cheng commented…
They will soon een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Cheng_Cheng said…
Mizuki: *She looked at Kita talking to Chiyo, too far away to hear them* By the looks of it, Hellith is also the 'fighter' type, like me. We need someone like Kita on our team...

*She turned back to Hellith* The plan is to win. Nothing else.
Chiyo: Hmm, I can tell that you aren't much of a fighter. Neither am I. We need someone physically strong on our side.

Hellith: That was always the plan.
last edited een jaar geleden
Mizuki: One more thing, this team is just you and me. No one else is interfering. *She realized how she had worded it and turned away* Just don't let me down.

Kita: Hm... *She looked around the room*
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Yu, don't drop your guard, everyone is extremely determined... Now's your chance to prove yourself, see if you can manage to keep up with me once this stupid little game Sensei set up starts... *He was determined but it seemed as if he had the tone and disposition of a cold blooded professional assassin* Im not going to hold back, I expect you won't either... *His eyes were dull but focused showing how little he felt he actually had to try when it came to the other students*
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: Oh please. Taking all them all down will be a sinch. In fact, I'm looking forward to it
Mizuki: They better know who they're dealing with... *She suddenly got an idea, then shrugged it off* That might be considered cheating...and even if it isn't, it wouldn't be fair for the other students. Plus, it might also blow my cover...
Yusuke: Don't kill anyone now... Alright...? Sheesh...
Yu: Oh, I wouldn't do that... At least, not with witnesses around (Laughs, as he meant for it to be a joke)
Kita: *She was drawing a plan, but stopped when she heard Yu laugh* This is...the first time I've seen him be happy...
Chiyo:
~Yu is happy for once. Instead of moping around like a zombie.~
Yu: (They actually believe I am happy. I am indeed, but not for the reasons they think. No, I am happy for the worst possible reasons)
Mizuki: *She turned to Hellith* If worst comes to worst, I have a plan. But it's only for worst case scenario and a last resort.
Yusuke: Yu... You kinda scare me... Just thought I'd put that out there...
Yu: Good. Fear makes a person weak. And when their weak, that's when I strike
Mizuki: *She listened in to Yu and Yusuke's conversation*

So that's Yu's way... Attack when it's easiest to strike? Going the easy way I see. Too bad it won't work on me, and I doubt he can use that way to defeat Hellith either. When someone has seen the worst of the worst, they can't feel fear anymore... *She thought*
Yu: (As if I am using some sort of fear trick. They think they know me that well, but really, only Yusuke knows my true personality. I'll just have to use that side without showing too much of it)
Yusuke: Okay you're officially creepy Yu... Remind me never to piss you off... *He sighed* This'll be fun... I finally have a Partner I can go all out with AND can keep up... *He smirked, now completely confident* Helith won't stand a chance...
Yu: Don't get too cocky. He's just as much a psychopath. Mostly because he can't control his insane personality. We need to plan our attacks before we execute them
Yusuke: I know THAT more than anyone... I was put on a task force to subdue him and bring him into government custody... He's a weapon built by the government, probably created specifically as a last resort if all else fails to dispose of Sensei.
Mizuki: *She was in front of Yu in a blink of an eye and casually flicked him on the forehead* Execute? I hope you meant that as a joke.

Well, good luck. *She waved as she walked back to Hellith* They're taking this way too seriously... *She thought* But then again, shouldn't I be the one doing so?
Yu: Well, then, guess I don't need to tell you that then. Lets think up a plan right away before we start (Remembers that Mizuki heard his comment) But perhaps somewhere with less people to hear us
Yusuke: *He sighed* R-Right... *He walked out and into to the abandoned room*
Yu: (Follows)
Yusuke: The whole room is soundproofed... I took the liberty of comandeering this space until I graduate... Or you know... If the world blows up... *The room was lined with pads but they were covered in a layer of velvet to give it a cozy feeling rather than the sense if being in an asylum* So, lay it on me... Whaddya have for me? *He sat down and leaned in to listen*
Yu: Every mad person is easily angered. That man in there is no different. I'd say if your good at combat, try your hardest to anger him, and defend yourself to the best of your abilities. If you anger him, he will be so blind by rage, that he won't notice me hiding in the tree, waiting to attack. Of course, if defending yourself doesn't work, you could always try running from him until I can get a chance to get him
Mizuki: *She lowered her voice* Hellith, I sense that you're not some random transfer student, so I can't and won't trust you completely until you tell me who you are, understand?
Yusuke Oho! You're smart... I like that, you're not just some normal kid on the street are you?
Yu: Of course not
Hellith: I have no secrets. If you want to know I can tell you.
Mizuki: It won't be fair if he tells me and I don't tell him, and I'm not going to give my identity away... *She sighed and crossed her arms* The competition is about to start, let's get going. *She walked outside without looking back*
Yusuke: Good. *He smiled and walked out to join the others outside for the competition* Ready?
Yu: (Following him, keeping his normal quiet personality)
Kita: *She was reviewing her last minute notes and adding the details to her specialized plan. 3-E, to her, was a completely different universe. She new nothing about assassination*

Both Chiyo and I are the thinking type...but she has to be more skilled in action than I am. I'm just going to drag her down... *She thought uneasily* She would have a better chance in winning if she had paired up with someone else...
Yusuke: Time to get psyched...
Yu: (Nods to Yusuke)
Yusuke: Okay... Now we wait for Sensei... *He sighed*
Yu: I can do that (Sits down and waits)
(Should we wait for Skittle?)
(Up to you.)
(I'll remind her to get on at school then~)
(Okay, that's cool.)
Chiyo: Hey, do you think Hellith and Mizuki would team up with us?
Kita: *She glanced at Hellith and Mizuki* Not a chance...I don' think so at least...
Yusuke: I feel as if we gotta be careful for Helith and Mizuki-san, and that other team with those two girls... They may not be good at too much physical activity but they're smarter than they look... Just a warning. *He pointed to Chiyo and Kita, while speaking to Yu*
Yu: Oh, come now. I am an A Class student. I only ended up here due to not giving enough of a damn. I think I'll be fine
Kita: I can make a stable plan, but can't assure you that we'll win. I was only number 2 in A class.
Chiyo: Hmmm. Okay. Well, it's about to start, so we'll find out.

I grab some of the weapons. I also grab some of my personal inventions from my bag.
*The students scattered into the forest and awaited Korosensei's signal to start. Ritsu was on the sidelines along with Karasuma-sensei and Jelavic-sensei*

3...2...1...Go!

Kita: *She held her breath and glanced at Chiyo. They were practically invisible behind their shelter*

Mizuki: *Instead of hiding, she decided to join in the action*

I can't show off too much or they'll suspect me even more *She thought, then turned to Hellith* Ready?
Yu: Well, Yusuke. It's do or die. And let me tell you, I refuse to die