CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Heroes of Today

ace1317 posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 11:15PM
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!!

SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE:
-ace1317 -Nico-di-Angelo - -Soul-Smasher-

All demigods out there, now's the time to get together,have fun and go on Quests. All you need to do is fill out this form.

Name-
Age-
Immortal Parent-
Powers-
Weapons-
Personality-
Looks-
Other things we need to know or you want us to know-

Please attached a picture with this form yourself if you have one handy.

So Far We Have.......
Ace, Daughter of Poseidon (ace1317)
Arabella, Daughter of Aphrodite (_Aphrodite_)
Isso, Daughter of Apollo (Nico-di-Angelo)
Leonardo, Son of Ares (Leo_Fire_)
Dylan, Son of Ares (yarbrough)
Micheal, Son of Poseidon (vlad_todd_fan)
Daniel, Son of Hephustus (humphrey98)
Fallis, Daughter of Hephustus (-Soul-Smasher-)
Andrea, Daughter of Thalassa (green-art-ac-pj)
Guy, Son of Eros (0Geo_Guy0)
An, Daughter of Poseidon (precious211)
Fang, Son of Hades (Perseues54321)
Paul, Son of Kronos (paulion98)
Star, Daughter of Erbers (peace300)
Alkali, Son of Poseidon (SonOfTheGods)
Zara, Daughter of Nike (super-spells
Luce, Daughter of Poseidon (lulroxs411)
Rem, Daughter of Athena (RiaOwl)
Veev, Dyrad (fairyfactory)
Juliana, Daughter of Apollo (hollistergurl)
Phoenix, Daughter of Hestia (-I-Cant-Fly-)
Leda, Daughter of Hades (From-Flo)

Cabin Leaders:
Ace - Poseidon (Cabin 3)
Angel -Hades (Cabin 13)
Isso -Apollo (Cabin 7)
Arabella -Aphrodite (Cabin10)
Leonardo- Ares (Cabin 5)
August- Hermes (Cabin 11)
Daniel- Hephustus (Cabin 9)
Andrea- Thalassa (Cabin 23)
Dan Dan- Dionysus(Cabin 12)
Zara- Nike (Cabin 17)
Rem- Athena (Cabin 6)

Announcements:
link
 u HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!! SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE: -ace1317 -Nico-di-Ang
last edited on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:40AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 9598 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 9598

een jaar geleden ilovepenguins97 said…
hmmm
wat? August, where r u in the story?
een jaar geleden August_ said…
Wait.. Ace Said We Were In A Battle On Meebo Chat
een jaar geleden ace1317 said…
i thought all teh monster were attacking the house. ah this is confusein. *headdesk*
Ace
i end up teleporting all of us to my dad's palace. it took a lot of enrgy but i was ok. "ok now we need to come up with a plan. Triton don't try to scare me i know ur there." i say to my brother. "need a plan can i help?" he ask. "i don't care." i say
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden _Cleopatra_ said…
ok O.O
Cleo

"we need a plan, like now." I look around Ace dad's house. Looks at clothing on the floor. "Brillant, your father is very messy ace." Takes out my wand, and say a ancient greek spell. Then the clothing magically goes to the closet. I blow my wand and put it in my pocket.
een jaar geleden August_ said…
I looked around. I pulled my grey hoodie on.
Ace
i turn to Triton "so where's Dad at." " Throne room i think" he says. " well come on and don't mind the sharks or Animals. they won't bother ya"
een jaar geleden werevamp246 said…
Angel
We all follow Tritan to wherever he was taking us.
Ace
" Angel you of all people should know where the throne room is." i say. when we get to the throne room i run up and hug Poseidon. " hey Dad." i say, " hello Ace what brings you down here shouldn't you be at camp?" "er i was until something came up, Dad Oceanus is back"
Angel
I smirk at Poseidon. I hated him and his big head.
Ace
"Angel that's not nice," i said reading her thoughts.
Angel
I block my thoughts and send some fire to heat her up.
Ace
i jump and float back down. " not freaking funny"
een jaar geleden _Cleopatra_ said…
Cleo

"Poseidon, the god of the sea?" I said. "Yes my dear." Poseidon replies, Great he call me Dear. I look around the throne room. "Under sea theme, of course." I said. I looked at Angel heating up Ace. I rolled my eyes. Takes out my wand that turns to a golden sword. I looked at Adrian, "Dude are you okay?" I asked. I glanced at Bella.I turned to Poseidon. "Well do you know why Oceanus came back? did'nt you defeated him in a war a last summer?" I demanded. "Wow a daughter of Hecate taking to one of the Big 3 like this?" "Yes." I said as I crossed my arms. "Look we are just looking for answer to help save everyone from that Titan."
een jaar geleden rickjackson said…
"Well," muttered Poseidon, "There is one person..."
"That can do what?" I asked. Apparently, my excitement was mirrored by the others, because they all leaned forward in their seats, expectant for the answer.
" Well, if you wish to deal with Zeus, then he is the only one who can help you."
_____
BTW, can i be head of the zeus cabin? and can ia say that i want to add that my bow is like percy's sword and Jason's coin, except its two coins that when i flip become my bow and arrows.
een jaar geleden _Aphrodite_ said…
Bella

I looked at Cleo, then at Poseidon. "Zeus, Why him?" I asked. But, Poseidon never said anything. "Well we might as well get help from the God of the heavens," Leo said. "But..I can't go to olympus." "Why," Cleo and Adrian said at the same time. "Well Cleo you know I hate height, remember the time on the superman rollercoaster." Then Cleo started laughing. "Not funny!" I yelled. "Any was, Ace what do you say, Ace?"
Sure
Ace
" not big on heights either......but if i means rearranged that Titan's face why not and Leo if u don't wanna fly up there their is always the teleporting or shadow traveling route." "that the sis i know." Triton says. " i punch him in the arm
Angel
I smile,"I LOVE Shadow travel!!!!"
Ace
" Nah Really?" i said rolling my eyes. " reasy to go?" i ask everyone
Angel
I jump up,"oh yeah!!!!!"
Mrs. W. would get on to u for useing to many ! marks
Ace
" ok who's teleproting and who's shadow travelin'" i ask
Do I car?...nope I do it anyway
Angel
I say of course, shadow travel.
lol me too.
i start telporting Angel around teh room. " u sure?" i ask laughing when she's upside down
Angel
I flip down and turn into a shadow. I send a thought,"I was made for this!!!"
Ace
" what" i sned back
Angel
I laugh,"shadow travel!!!!"
een jaar geleden _Leo_Fire_ said…
Leo cant fly, he can fart but no fly. Can pigs fly>?
Me and Cleo no like each other :D were fight buddies (words)
Leonardo

Laughs with Angel. "Isnt it funny how angels can shadow travel?" I said, "Wait! let me do one more thing." "Um.. sure" Adrian says. I flicks Cleo ear. She jumps, "Leo I hate you!" Cleo yelled. "You hate me cuz of my burritos." "Not really" cleo says. Bella steps in "No fighting." "No promises." Cleo says.
V, u really sure u want me 2 tell Starbrust?
rp
Ace
" She's the farest thing from and angel," i say laughing, " Leo if u don't wanna go that's fine."
"well," i say, getting impatient, "we have an all powerful titan on the loose, we need to get on good terms with my dad, and you guys are still arguing?!?"
"well, duh!!!"Leo said, which got everyone laughing, including me. After that,Angel and Ace teleported and shadow traveled everyone to Olympus, where the king of gods was waiting for us.
Ace
" good gosh Angel for the last time teleporting is better than shadow traveling." i said getting caught up in another arguement. i stoppped when we got on Olympus
yes, tell him
Rp
Angel
I protest,"It's funner! Even percy said so!"
ok
rp
Ace
" i know but it takes to long, most of the time." i say just as Zeus appears
thx
rp
Angel
I smirk,"It's FASTER than teleporting!" Then I turn to Zeus and do my best evil eye, which was enough to get Hades to do what I wanted.
np
rp
Ace
"is not!" "kids of teh Big 3 and he still hates us" i sent to Angel
Angel
I shrug, "Reasons to hate?" I smirk at Zeus,"We need to talk to you."
Ace
" everythign under teh sun mostly likey," i say shrugging, " OCeanus is back" i say out front
Angel
I sigh,"Yeah, and WAY cuter than you." I send in a thought to everyone but Zeus. I smile, being nice,"We know you're going to say its poseidons problem but its more than that. If her came back then the rest of the Titans are to."
Ace
" it's not my dad's porb, if Oceanus was at full power he would of killed me teh first time he shocked me"
Angel
I smirk,"Zeus, if the Titans come back you're gonna have to face Ouranos and all them. You could barly defeat them last time and this time you're weaker!"
I step forward and adress Zeus. "Father," I say, trying not to piss him off, " It would be wise for you to let us help you now, rather than need more demigod help later" I smirked inwardly as my dad got my point, and visibly caused the air around him to heat up and become agitated. I had struck a loose nerve, and everyone knew it.
Angel
I turn to Zeus and get in his face," We are trying to stop a war! Last time, the only thing that could save you was Hades' krykan and nobody could really control him! Do you want a war?" I turn a walk away from him.
Ace
" ok ang i have lost count of how many times u've made a God mad."
Angel
I laugh,"only when I don't agree with what they say which is,"I think,"basically never."
Ace
" yep most of the time, but u didn't have to ram Hermes's head into ice cream
Angel
I laaugh,"but he said that my hair was a little puffy!"I then we focus back on zeus.
Ace
" it is" i say focus on Zeus " this had somethign to do with it i summon the 2 necklaces and throw them to him
Angel
I use fire the straightin my hair."one of them has black magic."I I tell zeus.
een jaar geleden _Aphrodite_ said…
Bella

Stands quietly, kind of nervous.
een jaar geleden ilovepenguins97 said…
Isso
useing my persuasive charm i say "lord zeus, it would be wise to start acting now. the longer we wait, the more powerful oceanus's army gets. it is the easiest to defeat them now."
Zues thought about this for a moment and seemed to agree.
Ace
" theres a problem Oceanus siad it took me too long to find them back at the house....er something" what the world did dhe mean
Ace
" theres a problem Oceanus siad it took me too long to find them back at the house....er something" what the world did dhe mean