CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Heroes of Today

ace1317 posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 11:15PM
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!!

SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE:
-ace1317 -Nico-di-Angelo - -Soul-Smasher-

All demigods out there, now's the time to get together,have fun and go on Quests. All you need to do is fill out this form.

Name-
Age-
Immortal Parent-
Powers-
Weapons-
Personality-
Looks-
Other things we need to know or you want us to know-

Please attached a picture with this form yourself if you have one handy.

So Far We Have.......
Ace, Daughter of Poseidon (ace1317)
Arabella, Daughter of Aphrodite (_Aphrodite_)
Isso, Daughter of Apollo (Nico-di-Angelo)
Leonardo, Son of Ares (Leo_Fire_)
Dylan, Son of Ares (yarbrough)
Micheal, Son of Poseidon (vlad_todd_fan)
Daniel, Son of Hephustus (humphrey98)
Fallis, Daughter of Hephustus (-Soul-Smasher-)
Andrea, Daughter of Thalassa (green-art-ac-pj)
Guy, Son of Eros (0Geo_Guy0)
An, Daughter of Poseidon (precious211)
Fang, Son of Hades (Perseues54321)
Paul, Son of Kronos (paulion98)
Star, Daughter of Erbers (peace300)
Alkali, Son of Poseidon (SonOfTheGods)
Zara, Daughter of Nike (super-spells
Luce, Daughter of Poseidon (lulroxs411)
Rem, Daughter of Athena (RiaOwl)
Veev, Dyrad (fairyfactory)
Juliana, Daughter of Apollo (hollistergurl)
Phoenix, Daughter of Hestia (-I-Cant-Fly-)
Leda, Daughter of Hades (From-Flo)

Cabin Leaders:
Ace - Poseidon (Cabin 3)
Angel -Hades (Cabin 13)
Isso -Apollo (Cabin 7)
Arabella -Aphrodite (Cabin10)
Leonardo- Ares (Cabin 5)
August- Hermes (Cabin 11)
Daniel- Hephustus (Cabin 9)
Andrea- Thalassa (Cabin 23)
Dan Dan- Dionysus(Cabin 12)
Zara- Nike (Cabin 17)
Rem- Athena (Cabin 6)

Announcements:
link
 u HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!! SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE: -ace1317 -Nico-di-Ang
last edited on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:40AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 9598 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 9598

een jaar geleden ace1317 said…
Ace
when i woke up i was on the beach with Angel leaning over me "please say we willl nevr have to do that again?"
een jaar geleden rickjackson said…
"Hey!Hows it going Arabella?" I say. As i run to meet her, I see a girl lagging behind her. "Hey," i say "whats ur name?"
"This is Juliana" says arabella.
"Hey" she says a bit sheepishly.
een jaar geleden MCF2000 said…
Ali
"Hey what happened to Ace?"
Ace
"we don't" angel said. "thank the gods!" i say. i summon some nectar and drink it i feel better
een jaar geleden werevamp246 said…
Angel
I yell over to them,"hey adrian! Think u can tornado yourself and help me carry her in the house?n
een jaar geleden MCF2000 said…
"I'll help you!"
een jaar geleden _Aphrodite_ said…
Bella

"Come Adrian, she need us" I said. Me and Adrian ran toward aces and angel.
Hey ali!:)
Angel
I smile," you can take the head and ill carry her feet."
Ace
i try to stand up "i am perfactly able to move myself"i said falling back down again. "Angel just get SPlash"
"Sure" i say I summon a mini tornado, not strong enough to hurt anyone, and float her over to the house. I look around, just realizing that i hav no idea whats going on. I set down the girl and then hurry over to arabella.
"hey, Arabella, whats going on here?"
Bella

"We just got attacked by Oceanus. And Ace got hurt." Look over at Ace. Then looked back at Adrian. I smiled, "Its good to have you back."
"wow, and i thought that my life was crazy" As I wandered over to the table where the girl Ace was. The other girl, Juliana, was muttering something, trying to heal her. She looked really weak, and was pale and bloody.
Angel
I smile at Adrian,"cool power but mean dad. No offense."I frown at ace,"nope, you're getting carried."we move her in the house and set her on the coach.
een jaar geleden August_ said…
(Can I Join?)

Name- August Mendez
Age- 14
Immortal Parent- Hermes
Powers- Can teleport, & open portals.
Weapons- bronze dagger, celestial bronze sword.
Personality- Kind, sticks up for friends, girly/tomboy.
Looks- Brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles.
last edited een jaar geleden
 (Can I Join?) Name- August Mendez Age- 14 Immortal Parent- Hermes Powers- Can teleport, & open porta
Suddenly, Juliana gave a gasp. " OH NO!!!"
"What is it?" everyone came into the house, wondering what the trouble could be. "Her heart stopped! We need something like a defibilator, NOW!"
Arabella glanced at me, and I knew what i had to do. I stepped up to Ace, and put my hands over where her hearst would be. Then, I focused, and let out a burst of electricity, enough to make my knees wobbly and my head faint.
een jaar geleden _Leo_Fire_ said…
Can I join!!! :)

Name- Leonardo (leo)Lunez
Age- 15
Immortal Parent- Ares
Powers- can summon any weapon, shape shift, strength, tactics, can explode things (pyrokinesis)
Weapons- A spear that turns to any weapon
Personality- Very funny, like burritos, Awesome if that was a personality, troublemaker.
Looks- Have brown eyes, Tank skin, black hair, very buff, has dimples, 6 ft tall. I wear a geasy tank top covered by an American Eagle sweater, was a bullet arm bracelet, wearings black pants.

yay that pic has to do, till i get a camera. christmas here it comes
 Can I join!!! :) Name- Leonardo (leo)Lunez Age- 15 Immortal Parent- Ares Powers- can summon
Bella

Turns around slowly. I seen a boy joggling along the beach. He was hot. He had wavey black hair, brown eyes, a hot body, and he was running towards us. "Hey I'm Leonardo," OMG his name is gorgeus. "And you are?" He asked. I smiled "I'm Arabella." "That a unique name," He said. And I kind of blushed. "And this is my partner August, no she not a month." I looked to see a girl right next to him. She has beautiful brown hair and freckles. Must be his girlfriend...
Leonardo

" Me and August was attacked by some giant, and brought here by Hera." I was getting sweaty talking to this beautiful girl. "She told us that we will meet Angel, Ace, Adrian, Nico, and You." I almost smirked. My the nervous self got the best of me, "Then I lost my hot burrito in my room and I can't find it, and its my lucky burrito." Bella just laugh, Great she thinks im a freak.
Bella calls us over, and we meet Leonardo and August. I'm still i bit shaken by my defilabatoring act, so i meet them last. "Hey" I say to them. I look at Leo, and see him sweating buckets. Then i turn to august, who has a shy smile on our face. "So" i ask, adressing everyone, " what do we do when Ace gets better?"
Bella

"Only Ace knows what Oceanus told her. When she gets up we will ask her what will we do next. Remember we are a team." I glanced at Leonardo for a moment, then looked at shy August. "So Hera sent you here, what titan attacked you. And why?" I asked nervously.
hey thanks 4 joining
Ace
when i woke up i felt like i had been ran over by a Hellhound, i summoned some nectar drank it then felt a little better. then i sat up dumped some sea water on my head then stood up, i walked in to teh room where everyone was at, " hey what i miss?" i ask

Bella

"Oh, Hi Ace, this is our new.. friends." I looked at Leo for a moment. "They was sent here by Hera." "Are you okay?" I asked
Ace
" Hey Hera is always bad news. ok why does everybody think that i'm not ok after i get a beat down. i'm perfactly fine." i say
As Ace looked at Leo and August, her face became troubled and worried. SHe motioned angel, juliana, Nico, ali, and isso over and started talking in hushed tones with them. I ended up with Leo and August, who looked as nervous as i though them to be. Eventually, the came back over here and told us some devastating news.
Leonardo

"You said it. But this time she saved me and August from being roasted hotdogs on the road." I said, " I know what you mean Ace, after fighting at my old school every week I get use to it." I looked at Adrian, "Hey dude I'm Leonardo, son of Ares." "We was attack my a Titan, but he seem more powerful then the rest. When we fought him, he seem to stop time. I'm not that smart then all the monkey heads out there to know his name. But he metion that his brothers and sister are raising blah blah blah."
Ace
i walk back over to teh others, " Oceanus said that he was gonna use me to get back at my dad for who knows what, and then something about Olympus missed that part when u guys showed up." i held out my hand and the jewely box appeared, i moved the stuff aside and got out the vial necklace that had teh pearl with my name on it. and put it on. " i have a feeling this is part of it"
Leonardo

I looked at the pearl. "So Oceanus attacked you?" I asked "But what this mean? A war of the seas or something?" I looked down at my locket that the important person in my life gave me, before she'd died. "Well what is happening, we have to figure about what his plan to get back Poseidon and stop it." I looked at Arabella, she was quite. I smiled showing my dimples. And she smile back. I looked away. "August are you okay?" Bella asked.
Ace
"yep, i have no idea. my mom had one too...... i think we need to go back to the house Angel." Angel didn't look to thrilled about that
Bella

I looked at Angel. 'Come on Angel, it will be fine. Trust me." My sword turn into my ipod, and I put it in my pocket. I looked at Leo's locket for a moment.
een jaar geleden hollistergurl said…
woah what happened? someone catch me up plleasee!

Juliana
"Ace, are you sure you want to go back to the house? The last time..."
I stood there and smiled, "Yeah, I'm ok. I'm just a little quiet sometimes. Once you get to know me, I'm actually pretty loud." I smiled.
Juliana
"Okay, nice to meet you August, and everyone else, too." I say nodding at all the newcomers.
een jaar geleden Nico-di-Angelo said…
Nico
"sorry u guys for being so quiet. I'm just shaken up. So, that's it? We're going back? So I guess this our new team. Nice. Before we go we have to ask Chiron for a quest. We're in enough trouble already.
Veronica u better watch out i have "the Card" today XD!
Ace
" Chiron wouldn't care, quest or not i'm gonning back, i have to Juliana, those who want to come can come," i say teleporting to my old house
lol wow
Angel
All of us go to the house,"I guess we need to be prepared to die." I whisper to Ace, she just shrugs.
still in my pocket
Ace
"none of Oceanus monsters or thing can get to us here. teh house is enforced with Posiedon's magic." i say moving to my mom's room again
meanie
Angel
I frown,"then who could that necklace have been in here? It must not be strong enough."
*shoves card in ur face* proud to be XD
Ace
" not strong enough i think or it was place here after my dad made teh boundries." i say walking out of my mom's room and into my old room. Still looked teh same blue walls, stuff animals evrywhere. " jeez i feel like i'm 6 again," i say sitting down on the little bed
Angel
I ask,"You gonna be oK." Juliana, Nico, Leo and everybody does a group hug.
Ace
" ok stop with all of that ok?" i said flash out of the group. " there has to be something here that is connected"
Bella

"What is it? Um Leo You can let go of my now." I said. "Sorry he replied as he stop hugging me. " How everything is connected?"
you had to do that V nice but idc
Ace
" to tell u the truth i have no idea Bella" i summon teh real necklace. "had something to with this and me, i think."
Adrian
I walk into a room, to see ace pondering over her necklace. "hey" i say. "Any ideas what that could mean?"
" well, i do remember one time..." she says.
"what? even if it sounds stupid, say it. It might be relevant!" I say, as i get more excited.
"i think, it has to do with this house." she says slowly " you see," she starts, but then a huge bump startles us out of our conversation. Standing where the door used to be, was a huge cyclops, probably sent by oceanus. The others were already fighting it intensely, so we took out our weapons and joined the fray.As I fired arrow after arrow, I saw a terrible scene behind the monster. The waves were furiously lapping at the shore, and was trying to reach the cabin. we r in so much trouble i thought.
Ace
when we finally kill teh cyclops i say, "ok if this place has always been safe how did that get in here." i say. "uh o Angel where did u throw teh other necklace?" i ask, "it's out side in the yard."she said. i ran to the front yard, summon a water tentacle pick up the necklaces and throw it to the sea.
Juliana (btw guys, thats not my real name, even though i wish it was. lol)

I look around and see huge armies of telkhines coming our way. "Um, guys... looks like we've got some visitors."
Ace
i curse in anicent Greek."If this place isn't safe there one place we can try......my dad's" i say
een jaar geleden _Cleopatra_ said…
Hey I join?

Name- Cleo Medina
Age- 14
Immortal Parent- Hecate
Powers- Magic, reading spells, control elements, telekinesis
Weapons- a Wand that turns to a sword.
Personality- Intelligent, friendly, meany with words, dont go by the rules.
Looks- Short black hair, purple strikes, purple sweater, black skinnes, purple combat boots with a dragon design, a button that says "Epic Fail ---->" green eyes, tan skin.
sure
een jaar geleden ilovepenguins97 said…
Isso
"we gotta run. NOW!!!
I pushed my hair back. I twirled my weapon in hands, staring ahead. Someone bumped me and my weapon was knocked out of my hands and broke. I looked around and put my hands out. This was my new defense for now.
 I pushed my hair back. I twirled my weapon in hands, staring ahead. Someone bumped me and my weapon w