fan Camp Half-Blood The son of Neptune RP

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 07:41AM
This is where you guys are the characters in the son of Neptune but Rick riordans characters are all still in it. To be in the story you need the following

Name:
Claimed or not claimed:
Parent( if claimed):
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Dating single:

Campers so far:
Shailee played by pink- bookworm( me)
Teddy Kyle played by penolopewolf
Robert whitt played by sonoboreas
Lillianna played by rupenzeleah
last edited on Jul 15, 2011 at 10:36PM

fan Camp Half-Blood 19 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
Name: shailee
Greek roman: Greek
Parent: unknown
Claimed or not claimed: not claimed
Appearance: brown wavy hair and hazel eyes
Personality: shy, kind and loyal
Weapon: ruby red blade
Dating single: dating Romeo smith my made up character
last edited een jaar geleden
Chapter one: shailee pov
It was second last period and I had maths with miss bucket. You think that is a weird name well she is even weirder trust me. You see miss bucket hates me with a passion just because I spilt my strawberry milk on her and it was her favorite shirt to. Anyway me and my two best friends Percy and Romeo and yes there boys but I didn't really care at least I had friends. Well Romeo wasn't exactly my friend he was my boyfriend. We have been together for two years now and he is just the best. Romeo had blond hair that sticks up in some places, chocolate brown eyes that had hints of blue and green and he was really short for his age. When the bell rang I kissed Romeo on the cheek and said good bye to Percy. I had to stay in because I didn't do my maths homework but I had a reasonable excuse but this teacher hating me she didn't believe me. The reason I didn't do it was because my dad went to hospital the day before and she had spent every spare time of the day with him. Her dad had had a heart attack at home while she was at school and now he was in hospital getting a heart transfer and it was really stressing since my mom had died of the exact same thing when I was just 1 month old so I never knew her. Miss Robertson please open your text book to page 180. Yes miss. When I opened the book a shadow passed right by me and went straight for miss bucket who had been Writing things on the board for her last class.
You can check what Romeo looks like if you type up Luke Mitchell but his eyes are a bit different and he is smaller and younger.
Next chapter will be up when I get some more people.
een jaar geleden PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Teddy Kyle
Greek or Roman: Greek
Parent: Poseidon
Claimed or NC: Claimed
Appearance: Layered Black hair down to mid back, Pale green eyes, Petite, Full lips, eyes have gray in them also, Freckles,
Personality: A Fighter, Loyal, Doesn't talk much, Trainer
Weapon: A Shell bracelet that when pulled on turns into a Sword
Dating or Single: Single.
een jaar geleden sonoboreas said…
Name: Robert Whitt
Greek roman: Greek
Claimed or not claimed: Claimed
Parent( if claimed): Eris
Appearance: Black hair, distracting eyes like a kaleidoscopic, fit, tall, thin lips
Personality: Causes trouble, Fierce fighter, Loyal to those he trusts, strangely friendly,
Weapon:Whip infused with celestial bronze
Dating single: Single
big smile
Chapter two will be up tomorrow can't really update right now my cousins got my ipad and I seriosly can't write on my iPod since the keyboard is like to small well small compared to my ipad.
big smile
No problem!
een jaar geleden rapunzeleah123 said…
Name: Lilianna (Anna)
Greek Roman: Greek
Claimed/Not Claimed: Claimed
Parent: Artemis (yeah, I know)
Appearance: long caramel colored hair, beautiful silver eyes, fit, tan, a silver aura
Personality: Kind, gentle but tough in a fight, sensitive, loyal
Weapon: a silver bow and arrows that shrink into a necklace, hunting knife
Dating/Single: single
een jaar geleden rapunzeleah123 said…
:::
Next chapter up tomorrow.
this is what me and romeo look like.....
 this is what me and romeo look like.....
now me...
 now me...
hang on his eyes are brown but thtas the coulor throughout them.
een jaar geleden PenelopeWolf1 said…
That's cool :)
Chapter two: shailee
The shadow I soon found out was some monster that looked half human half bull. It had two big horns, an angry looking face and he looked really tough. While the bull like creature attacked the maths teacher or at least I thought it was, I just stood there horrified but I was surprised when the teacher to turned into the bull like creature. They both came towards me and all I could was run so I did but I didn't get very far because the door was locked and the two bull like creatures got me in the corner and grabbed me. They where squeezing me half to death but then Percy who had some sort of knife stabbed them both and they dropped me and turned to dust. When they dropped me I had landed on my arm and now it ached. "you alright shai". I think so I said getting up and dusting myself off. "no your not alright your arm it's bleeding and it's gone all wonckey". What was that thing Percy. "A minotour". Where did you get the knife from. "It's mine I'm a demigod and here to protect you, usually the satrs do that job but I'm a one off". Your half mortal half god wicked. "you are one aswell shai". Awesome who is your parent."I'm a son Apollo". "alright our rides here I think shai". What, what ride. "I've got some friends here with my chariot I built".
Once I told Romeo this random made up story we went in this huge chariot with these other three people who I didn't know. Hi Shailee I'm Teddy this is lillianna but call her Anna she said pointing to the other girl and he is Robert. Hi nice to meet you. wow I thought being a demigod is going to be awesome but boy was she wrong.
Your probably thinking why ive got a Percy in this but I did it without even realizing it sorry and also the next chapter will be Percy over at the roman camp...
I'll do a thing for Percy son of Apollo soon just gotta get on the computer to do it.
een jaar geleden lenorg said…
Name: Alexander Wain (my freinds called me Alex or Wain)
Greek Roman:Greek
Claimed or not claimed: Not claimed (but when im claimed im a son of Pluto).
Appearance: Brown hair that looked kind of yellow in the sun. 4.8 and getting taller. Starting to get muscles, Brown eyes.

Personality: Caring, brave, leader, really good fighter.
Weapon: a 3.5 long sword made out of celestial bronze.
Dating single: single

Maybe you can do it that along the way that there taking you with percy to camp they find me fighting for my life along the way battered up.