Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2708

een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
((Hehe... Hope it didn't bother you to much... ^^'))
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
((It certainly makes me wonder about the lump on Thunder's head))
een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
well. that is all interesting, but i am confused as to were this is going...
((I think, in a couple pages, there's going to be an attack on the Great Ones))
((Or two, or three... But the post about the MD attack was just because it was bugging me and I had to get it out of my head. Now where were we?...))
your guess is better than mine.
((Thunder is at "Twera's Temple" looking for information))
een jaar geleden Knowitall123 said…
Kenta looked at the the little pendant hanging on the long golden chain .Her way home ,her gateway to safety .She woke up her son ,the little thing was surprised ,but he didn`t question her motive .She was angry at herself for bringing him along.This was not how she was raised ,she wasn`t supposed to care about him ,but she still did.After a short flight they reached the place where the line between her and this world was thin and then the sky was on fire.The pendant was the key to breaking the balance of the worlds for long enough for her and Isik to get through and then it was over.The two of them were standing in the world much different from the one Thunder ,Twera ,Nemesis and the others were in.The gateway was closed and the little pendant was in Kentas hands .She knew that no matter what the others did they could never catch her because they were relying on magic too much and they could never survive in a world without it and that`s exactly what this world was .

((I blame dragonsmemory for this :P))
((Of course, blame all the probblems on me. ;) ))
hay, you created all that magic nonsense in the first place, so i'm with 123 on that. and... *sarcasm* YEPIEE! another world!
((Hay is for horses. It's also partly your fault for continuing with it))
i accept that, but you just put part of the blame on me...i acctualy wasn't blaming you, just ponting out the obvious.
((ANYWAY, back to the story. Wow. We really do chat a lot here))
i now right? and it's not my turn, so some1 else post.
((I guess I'm up, then. I'll keep itshort. There really isn't much to dfo just yet.))
While Thunder and Mizuko pored over my notes and books, I had more important things to see to. Behind a concealed door in the rear of the cave, there was a second room. Inside the room were the weapons I had been working on. With two hatchlings in the cave, I had had to hide the objects from pretty much everyone. As far as the rest of the Alliance knew, I had destroyed thedm. Of course, that wasn''t even remotely true. I had my pet project back here, something guaranteed to turn the tide in our favor.
een jaar geleden Knowitall123 said…
happy Friday the 13th everybody except zero
last edited een jaar geleden
((Same to you!))
((Why not me?*Tears up* And has everyone's creativity died, or am I holding you all up? I'm very sorry if it's the latter.))
((My creativity didn't dry up, I just don't want to be the only one continuing the story))
rainy
Dude, your not! And I am so awesome! I just hacked into this dude's WiFi and am typing on my nook! So ya, happy 13. )I DECIDED TO TELL THE GO'S WHAT I HAD FOUND OUT AND "ACIDENTALY" (acidentaly in love) Leave some random crap out. But insead I found them forming an-aw shit-army. Just what I need. The army consisted of dwaves, humans$#*!, and what-do- ya-know dragons. This, I needed a double check on. How did humans get on Eden?
((Cool. So you can see where my typo problems come from now, eh?))
I double-checked to make sure no one could see me before I vanished into the room. No one else could know of the weapon, since no one else could keep it secret. Inside the room, on a table in the very center, rested the sword. The sword was the same one that had killed hundreds of dragons. Their power fueled the enchantments on the blade. Truly, the sword would ensure our victory. I just had to get close enough to do the deed. It would take skill and planning.
Yes there does seem to be some rather useful infor- "Mizuko, would you mind moving over? You're in my light." Is that a diagram showing attributal weaknesses? Interesting... "Especially your notes here, Twer- Where'd you go?" That's weird, She couldn't have gone out past me. "Bah, probably some teleporting spell." Magic. I can't figure it. I spot a small stone near the corner of the book and try to will it into the air.
I could hear Thunde and Mizuko talking about their plans, but their voices were muffled by the thick stone walls. I wondered if it could work more than once. Perhaps…if I could get enough power into it, it could.
The stone wobbles slightly, but does nothing else. Grrr, this is hopeless! Magic's second nature for the others! I guess it's something you need to be born with... How am I going to do this without it?
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
I step over and pick up just the stone I'm looking for.I lock my mind Perfect just the thing I need to use my new form
I worked long and hard, using the souls of the dead dragons killed by the blade to give it more power. Enough power to work more than once.
(Mizuko's new form, that he will use to fight the GO's. His new battle form)

I unlock my mind and reach out to Twera's mind.< Hello, love> I don't get a location
 (Mizuko's new form, that he will use to fight the GO's. His new battle form) I unlock my mind and
<Hi,> I replied, mentally and magically exhausted. But, the sword was ready. <Are the kids up yet?>
I look over towards the kids< They're starting to wake up>
<I'll be out in a minute. There's something I want you and them to see.> I placed the sword back on the table, and cast a few spells tok keep it safe before leaving and sealing up the room aggain.
<Ok and I have to show you somtehing in private> I put the notes down
I left the second room, trying to make it look as casual as possible. "Let's see yours first," I said to Mizuko, coming up behind him, and twining myself around him.
< Why me first your was first brought up but ok> We both disappear< Well it's new form I cna use for battle>(THe pic is above)I concentrae and change to it.< I'm using this form to battle the GO's and every other battle after now, though I not use to it>(I'm putting the pic again)
 < Why me first your was first brought up but ok> We both disappear< Well it's new form I cna use for
"It makes you look very strong. I like that. Males need to be strong." I knew it would just take him some practice to get used to it. "Now it's my turn. Go get the kids, will you? I need to think."
<Thanks>I turn normal and go get the kids and start ot bring them back to Twera
While I waited, I quickly calculated exactly where the bridge was. Mizuko had never heard our full story, and neither had the kids. If I fell in the coming battle, I wanted all three of them to know exactly who I was.
I walk right towards Twera with the kids<What did you have to tell us?>
"It's something I have to show you." I took off in the direction if the Door, where I knew a bridge if ice, unmelted even in the summer's heat, rested, bearing our story.
" Ok"
It wasn't long before I landed in front of the ice bridge. The bridge arched over a small stream that bubnled away happily. "We're here."
"Perfect" I start to flap my wings
"Nemesis erected this bridge when we first arrived here. It has a twin in Earth. Engraved on its surface is our story. I'd like the three of you to look at it."
"Yes I remember that and ok" I look at the bridge, carefully
"The images engraved in the ice tell of what befell us during those long months. We were battling for our very lives, and yet we were nearly forced to leave." I turned to Mizuko. "If, in the battle to come, I fall, there is a secret chamber in our cave. In it are my projects and my journals. I want you to read the journals out loud to everyone. They…have a right to know."
"Yes, love I promise I will"I flap my wings< After this I'm praticing with my new battle mode>
I turned away and looked up at the cave where the Door used to be. "Take the kids home. I'll be along in a bit," I said, trying to hide the tears.
" OK" I flap my wings and take the kids home. They eat and yawn and take a nap on their beds. I switch to my battle mdoe and blast into the sky
The Door…How many times I had wished the false Clat never led us here. Countless nights I lay awake, wondering if it was all worth it. I knew I had lied to them. There was away to reopen the Door, but only I could do it, as I was the one who sealed it. If anyone but me fell in the coming battle, I vowed to reopen the Door and flee to Earth.
I blast all around Eden quick;y. I two water blasts out my fist and blast nd quickly stop in front of Twera" This is amazing, I'm faster and stronger" I take-off and fly faster and faster
I watched him for a while before heading home.