Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2708

een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
i fought with the urge to squirm ans scream. stupid horse instincts. thunder set me down and i ran to the end of the crowded cave. which, of coarse, only earned me a chasing from the young dragons. i reared and lashed out with my hooves. my right front leg caught Samuel and he sulked away, nursing his foreleg. i jumped to the right to avoid a luge from isik. i kicked out with my hind legs and caught him in the wing. the only good thing was that clat just stood by and watched. the bad thing: isik didn't give up. and no one seamed to want to help me. he nipped at my heels as i darted to the other end of the cave, using the older dragon's forms as cover. i walked out of twera's shadow and isik pumped his wings as too fight. well, two feet off the ground, if that's flight. but in any case it landed him on my back. i reared and twisted and jumped and lunged. all the wile with my head in between my legs to protect my neck. isik was sent flying into ketna and sat stunned. from the memories i had shown him no prey put up this much fight. i eased his sore pride by saying mentally, <good persistence. bad analyzing. find everything out about your so-called "prey" before you attack. such as, see it it is actually a horse not the dragon that raised you!> i tossed my head and showed him an image of me as dragon. <sorry nemesis.> i nodded and nudged him gently with my nose. <it's ok. you aren't experienced or strong enough to kill me even in this weak form.> then i turned to the other dragons. <well, seeing as i taught your kids their frist fighting lesson, make sure they don't-> i was cut off as clat lunged at me. she had been a cat waiting to pounce. finally my patience snapped. i grew a horn and twisted my head and, seeing her fangs in my shoulder, i thrust it in her thigh and clamped my teeth down on her toes. she howled and let go of my shoulder, pulling herself off my horn. when she opened up her wings to stable her fall, i stamped down and pined her to the cold floor. i pushed my nose under her chin and said, <dead.> then i let her up and flicked my tail. <like i said, or was going to say, you could have said something or held them back.> i backed away and pressed my hindquarters to the cave wall, following my number one rule, never ever let the enemy have an opening in our defense. part one of that, never turn our back on them.
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
<I would have…if they meant any real harm. Samuel and Isik are barely hatchlings. They depend on adults for their food, as they aren't yet old enough to hunt. Clat, she mustbe nearly old enough by now, but I never taught her how.>
<you don;t need to teach! you need to give them the opportunity and they WILL take it by instinct.!>
<That's not how I had been raised. Mothher taught me that there was always a time and a place to fight and that your true battles come to you. It's worked so far. Barely a year ago I was afraid for myself, for the unborn egg inside me. I was nearly blind, I thought my faith would save us. Now I've changed. I moved beyond simple faith, I found myself a family. And I grew up. You might be thousands of years old and remain a hatchling at heart. Or you might be a hatchling with the heart of the mostancient dragon. Either way, you should just be who you are, not what others want you to be.>
<that has nothing to do with instinct. what i am saying is, give a hungry dragon the chance, she will fight tooth and claw for that food.>
I shook my head, trying to clear it of the strange philosophical thoughts. <Sorry. I don't know what made me say that. Samuel hasn't fought verymuch though.>
een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
Thunderhawk: <Well, it would seem everyone's here, so please, may we discuss what has occurred since I broke contact? I'm sure Nemesis has good reason for being a horse, and I do wonder where Mizuko came from.> I settle down and look around. <Afterwords, I shall relate my story.>
<Thunder, you already know most of my story, save three new things. First, I have grown beyond the Great Ones and their meddling. Second, Nlaa was never my True Love. Mizuko is. Third, I will have to dig a nest in a few months.>
< ya. that sums it up.now for me. i truthfully? i am in a scam to assassinate multiple persons and my comrades decided to make it more fun. resulting in this. they say it's a blessing but so far the closest i can come to dragon is horse-with-wings. oh, and Sudoku came from God-knows where. he turned up and hit it off with your sis. but what I want to know is this: how did you end up with my childhood friend?> i summed everything up with no emotion. thunder's face was priceless.
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
<And you wonder where I came from and I know what type of Dragon Samuel is>I stop for a second<Nemesis if you're listening you should know that Samuel is a ice dragon>
It seemed all our lives were converging on this one point, this one moment.
<good for him. but no, he is not the same as me. i am cursed to have a heart of ice. he, lie all non-cursed dragons, has a heart of fire. he lives in cold because of the heat within. i live in cold because i am the cold.> i say and jump out of the cave. i drop a few feet before i manage to grow wings. i fly to the brothers cave. it made me angry the way Sudoku assumed that Samuel and i were the same. my blood WAS ice. that hachling's blood was blood.
i folded my legs and rested my head on the floor. i sent my mind out back to my cave to listen in on what the others were saying.
I knew Nemesis was upset about something. I closed my mind off from the others, save Nemesis, and began to speak only to her. <Nem, don't let this get to you. We're all different on the inside, but we're all dragons. Just because one of us is slightly different from thed rest doesn't mean she's a whols other kinsd. You are you, and we wouldn't have it any other way.>
<i know that. it just made me so angry the way he said it like sammy is one of MY breed. he has no idea how hard it is being the last of the original purebred frost/winter dragons. and everyone assumes ice dragons are the same as frost-or winter whichever you prefer-dragons.but in any circumstance, if you think it a good idea, i would love to train the young dragons to fight properly. even in horse form i could do that.> i posed the last sentence as a question. i respected twera and knew how wise she could be, even if she were only 18 or 19. in heart, she was a wise old grandmother dragon, willing to care for anyone yet able to decapitate you in less than two seconds. and i knew that in my heart, no matter my years or the years of knowledge my father passed onto me, i was a spunky teen dragon with dramatic mood-swings. the only thing that kept me in rein was the years of knowledge my father gave me and the years i learned on my own.
<I'm sure the kids would love that.> There were days I hated my mind, days I felt like it betrayed me. And it had. If my mind hadn't matured so fast, I'd be like aany other dragon my age
een jaar geleden Knowitall123 said…
There is a little project I have to do for school (art class, we have to design a cover for a book and I choose to do a possible cover for fight back)I need to draw ref. sheets of your characters before I can do the actual cover so please if you see something wrong with your character tell me .Firs I`ll do a sketch and then you tell me what you think and what I should change

That is Nemesis I do have some problems with the colors I don`t know if she is silver or white are her eyes red or gold ...
 There is a little project I have to do for school (art class, we have to design a cover for a book an
((That's pretty good. Can't wait to see Twera))
surprise
(they are gold. she is white with silver claws, horns, ect. and WOW! you are AMAZING! the only problem i see is that i thin nem's smiling in that sketch. how do you make them have that kind of emotion? anyway, she would be proud and serious.but honestly, that is a PERFECT sketch of nem!)
last edited een jaar geleden
((I don't see a smile))
Thunder: <I guess it's my turn.> Nemesis had flown away, but I knew my sister would relay what I said. <After the incident, I was approximately 1000 years in the past, according to Ketna, who 'corrected' me on Nemesis' age later on. For a while I simply wandered around, trying to make sense of the situation, then I saw Ketna, then I saw her again, and again. And, well... But that's off-topic, the main thing is after the second temporal event. I felt Clat's death-cry through Twera's mental bonds and lost it. I obtained a magic crystal and passed through the door back to earth, where I detonated it and allowed myself to be caught in the fractured magic. I don't know how I knew what would happen, but when I regained consciousness I found myself much closer to the present, close enough to be at the battle where Clat was first lost. I caught her as she fell.> I pause, a chill running down my spine. <She was wounded, If it wasn't for that, I couldn't have done it, I would not have been able to hurt her to get the blood.> Another pause, another tremor. <I used the blood... I made... Another, a false creature, a monster that should never have existed! I made it, and I let it grow!> Calm down! You know your intentions where good! <I made sure to take it away, where Clat could not see it. And when it was done, I set it free, took Clat, and fled back to Eden. I then began work on the computer facility that you found me in, with the assistance of a tribe of crystal-working dwarves. Mizuko appeared,> I leave our issue out, not wanting to upset Twera. <And he brought Ketna forward.>
(realy? i thought i did.)

<nice job Thunderbird. but you left out a MAJOR fact i think the rest of us deserve to know.> i say only to thunder.
I moved closer to Thunder, sending him reassuring images through a mind-link. <What you did is no less difficult than what any of us had done in the past. Had you not created the imposter, you would have missed watching your niece grow up.>
Thunder: <Yes, I know... And we have something else to say, Ketna?

Ketna: <We have a son. We had to leave him because the egg would not survive the freeze, but you found him. Isik.
<Wow Nemesis you're getting all worked up because I told you Samuel a ice dragon>I shake my head<Not saying it to get on just saying it>I fly out the cave around earth
<Well, that just about solves almost all the mysteries. I'm still wondering about the crystal you left for me, though.>
((Nobody mentioned the whole "We're going to kill the gods!!" part...))
Thunderhawk: <Even I'm not sure about it, it may just be one of those inexplicable relics that are found from time to time, like the live animals that are said to be found in solid, ancient stone. Or one of the dwarves may have created the magic, but lost it.> And really, who cares? Everything is going fine.
<Oh yeah Thunderhawk we gonna kill the Great Ones or as they call themselves gods>
<Exactly. I have a bone to pick with them.> I could hear the ice in my mental voice. It would take planning, much more than when we fought the Shadows
Thunderhawk: <Haha, good one Sudo- err, Mizuko. you made me sweat a little there.> Ha, he can't be serious, he must have been trying to make me laugh because he knows time travel is stressful. Then I hear Twera confirm it. <What?! You're serious? Wow, this is gonna be big, we need to plan this out.>
<My thoughts exactly. If we all work together, the planning stage should only take a few months. By that time, the kids'll be old enough to fight.>
<Well I still have my great one power from hosting Water and Fire>I grin<Also I know that the Ones are slouching and not knowing a thing about us planning dragons that make up the Alliance>
<I really don't know where my power came from. Perhaps some ancient dragon's notes are around and could give me a hint.>
Twera
I need to know her eye color and you described her as blue -gray so is she blue with grey or grey with blue (or you decided to make her all blue) I also need to know is it a lighter or a darker shade of blue ( picture would be perfect)
 Twera I need to know her eye color and u described her as blue -gray so is she blue with grey of
((She's blue mixed with gray evenly. Darker on her back, lighter on her underside and wings. Her eyes are the same lavender as Clat's))
Like this ?
 Like this ?
((Yep. Just like that))
Next up Thunder
I need to know his eye color
 volgende up Thunder I need to know his eye color
((Remember: Of the adult dragons, Twera is the youngest and smallest))
and finished Nemesis are there any other characters I forgot not including Nimi since I can`t draw scales (should I do Clat too ?)
 and finished Nemesis are there any other characters I forgot not including Nimi since I can`t draw sc
((Why not do all the kids?))
((Should I do everybody then (not including Nim or Mini)))
((Might as well. Fight Back is about the entire Alliance, after all. Their struggles together as they work to bring down thed Shadows))
((almost forgot to ask how do the Shadows look like ?))
((The Shadows are the dark thoughts of humans and the nightmares of dragons. They usually don't have one particular form. However, the demons are even smaller than hatchling Clat. They are very "frilly."))
WHAT ABOUT MIZUKO?!
((Now I can't wait to see the cover))
((Sorry I wasn't on to answer your question Knowitall, Saturdays are my busiest days. Thunder is "Midnight blue" that is, a very dark blue that appears black in some lighting conditions(Although I often picture a purple tinge in his scales). As for his eyes, they would also be blue, try a standard dark blue.))
een jaar geleden Takashi_Ryuuza said…
Hey guys mind if i join?

Name:Takashi
Species:Dragon
Looks: Look at the picture..
 hallo guys mind if i join? Name:Takashi Age:383 Gender:Male Species:Dragon Looks: Look at the pi
een jaar geleden Takashi_Ryuuza said…
(Human form below.)
 (Human form below.)
Mizuko aka Sudoku

so I imagine him being a little bit more snake like than the other dragons I also based the rest of his design on the picture you posted there is nothing else I need to know about him (see people this is what happens when you put up a detailed description)

PS Takashi_Ryuuza glad you could join us but it`s kind of crazy here or at least it will be until I finish all of the pictures
 Mizuko aka Sudoku so I imagine him being a little bit meer snake like than the other dragons I al