Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2708

een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
<Sure.> I concentrated intensely, not wanting to miss a thing. Seems like my atomic manipulation, but on a much finer level, almost bordering...
een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
i created the bond then let my whole being show the atoms. it felt weird. then, all my atoms as one jumped to the left, without my muscles moving. <whoa! did you get that?>
<Yes! A 'quantum leap' indeed! Amazing, and you don't have to worry about me telling anyone, it's nearly impossible for me to describe!> A Shift. That's the best way to say it, She Shifted on the physical plane. <No, I can't describe it, But I can certainly emulate it.> I focus and push deep, beyond the world of atoms, into the realm of the sub-atomic. Suddenly, I was outside the cave. <Crap! Wrong probability!> I catch myself and fly back inside. <Simply amazing.>
<wow. i wonder if it can be controlled....> i catch thunders eye and silently ask if he's thinking what i am.
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
< Okay I'm thinking we should get out of here Twera> I was already flashing back and forth between the past and present
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
<My mission still isn't complete. I have to save Mother and Father and wait for Thunder's confirmation. I'm stuck here until then.>
Past Thunder: 'Things happen in life, and we can't change them... Twera's going to need the guidance of her older brother...' Ha! like that's going to change who I am. I don't know who that dragon is, but she's a fool like the rest of them.
Present Thunder: <Twera, something's not right, what exactly did you do?> Something happened and what ever it was, was wrong. <Nemesis, When you woke up, you started to say something, but you said it was just a bad dream. Tell me exactly what it was.>
I stop in the past< Sorry forgot about that well in till then I will be stuck here with you> Something bubbles in time
I felt a ripple. It seemed my words affected the younger Thunder in some way. I knew something would go right. I contacted the Thunder of the present. <I'm going after him again. I have a plan. You're probably not going to like it, but it'll make more sense for him. I just hope this works.> I didn't bother toaskwhy I was doing this. Thunder probably didn't know, himself.
< I'm already after him> I turn invisible to not be seen
((Remember the rings, Twera may need them...))

Present Thunder: <Twera! Be careful, I think something or someone is interfering, they may have changed the instructions you recieved!> She talked to him?! That's not what was supposed to happen at all!
<Interfering? But how? It's just me and Mizuko back here. Thunder, you know the strength of my power. I'd know in an instant if someone was meddling in my mind.> Even though the imposter Clat was gone, there were still problems among ourlittle "family."
last edited een jaar geleden
< No need to and I'm behind him but underneath him also prepare for this> There's a flash of light and Twera's beside me< You were way behind>
<Well, SORRY. You didn't have to flash me like that. I could have caught up,> I huffed.
< I accept you're apologize. Well I did. Yeah you could have> I reply and close my wings and go underground< Yeah I'm gonna regret this>
I followed close behind. <If all goes well, we won't have to. If my memories are correct, it was two years after Thunder left that the attack came. If we get him turned around in a month or so, we might have a sporting chance.>
I come out of the ground< Okay perfect though their's a few flaws that I will not mention> I flash forward two years and back< Yeah the attack came two years after Thunderhawk left>
<If you don't mention the flaws, how can we fix them?>
< Don't worry about it their not that big> I look down and bite at something
<Just tell me. Remember the butterfly effect. A butterfly flaps its wings in New York and the weather in California is different. Being this far back in time, every change we make to the timeline could alter the future even more than we could anticipate.>
((Thank you, Back to the Future))
I lock my jaws in air< Never mind Twera> I sigh though I don't think that's possible
((Great Scott! I thought it was the 'McFly Effect'.))

Present Thunder: <I don't know there could be interference, but... Search the past me's mind, if you can without alerting him to it.>
<I might be able to,> I told Thunder. <I'm a lot stronger than I was that first night. There shouldn't be any problems. But if there are…>
((I'm not sure what it's called. But as soon as I typed that, I remembered Marty's mom faalling in love with him, not his dad, which had serious repercussions in the future. I think I might have worked Harry Potter in somewhere over the past couple days as well. Anyway, this part of the story is really getting heavy. Now, if I could just remember where I was going with this note…))
(u'll remember)

i ignored thunder and said as an idea hit me, <twera, did you say before that he was in league with the shadows this past Thunderbird?> if he was, i knew what was happening to the time. and i new what Time's plan was; keep thunder a shadow so it affects the alliance. imagine, twera fighting and then seeing he brother? who was fighting her? that would be enough to change the war. and so change the situation we were in now.
<I don' t think he was allied with them. Most likely, he volunteered iformation to them without realizing it. It's a simple tactic for getting information, I've used it countless times. Only trouble is, it leaves traces.> I decided not to mention that those traces could significantly alter the victim'ss personality.
indeed. <then i can't help ya. but i might be able to keep the other time traveler off your list of need-to-worry-about. > and to thunder, <the quantum leap could change a lot. if we can master it. as to what i was gong to say, it was this: get out.>

(holy! i was typing "get out" and my mom told my annoying dog to, wait for it....get out! lol!)
((What are the odds? Quite a touch of irony))
<If you caan do at least that much, I think Mizuko and I can handle the rest on this end.> I broke contact and flew off, following young Thunder. Mind-touching the future was very exhausting. I made a mental note as I flew to keep the reports short. Lucky for me, young Thunder hhadn't gone far. He glared at me as I approached.
"What do you want now?" he asked.
"Well, I was GOING to say 'to talk' but that would make this awkward. Thunderhawk, you need to be careful. Even if you hate Twera, she's your family. And you need to protect your faamily. You knowthe old stories your mother used to tell? Well they're all too real. Tthe Shadows would ggive anything to destroy a powerful family like yours.
"If you insist on leaving your family, then know this: your actions within thed next two years will leave you with no family save Twera. You can prevent that from happening. You can prevent the deaths of the two greatest draconian researchers in history. All you have to do is this…"
((I wonder if any of you have noticed Thunder's 'disability'? It's been there since the beginning, but I didn't really bring it up until Twera went back in time...))

Past Thunder: For some reason, I listened to the strange dragon, and something in her words made something stir...
((I haven't…wait a minute…Thunder can't flame? That's sad))
I looked at the younger Thunderhawk. "Stay away from the large humancities. Especially the place called Las Vegas. The Shadows call that home base. If you can, stay near here. And, by the way, you'll see me again fairly soon, but you won't recognize me at first. I have QUITE an interest in your family, particularly it's future." I winked one of my llavender eyes, repaired by the older Thunderhawk, and walked away, lleaving him that cryptic hint.
((Huh? I just realized that he never did that! But that's not what I meant, it's something even more sad, but he covers it very well. And I would have expected you to have forgotten the change in Twera's eye color, bravo.))

Past Thunder: What a strange dragon... But for some reason her words stuck, and I felt... Changed.
((Well, he can fly pretty well, apparently flame, mind-touch, he's a good hunter…What could possibly be his disability? And thank you. I actually had been planning that bit for a while.))
I headed back to my makeshift camp and settled in for the night. <Thunder? Are you there? I think I did it.> I kept the contact brief. Thunder would initiate if he had anything more to say. Idecided the time was ripe for a nap. After all, this would be a very long nineteen years.
((He's the only muggle dragon I've ever met. His electrical abilities are the only thing he has that even remotely resembles magic(Except for the "Mind-touch, but that's almost a necessity).))

Present Thunder: <Well, things don't seem any worse, what ever you did must have worked, or laid the foundations of the change.>
((Ah. Poor guy))
<I gave you a hint. Can you still remember it? Can you tell me if you took the hint?>
Present Thunder: A hint? I search my memories, there, on the edge of the darkness. <Yeah, nice eyes you have, sis.> Not quite the confirmation she was looking for, but it was enough. <It seems that I shall be me as you know me when you return.> But it still bothered me, her words where enough, but they where so far from what I meant for her to do...
<Thanks to you.> I poured all of my affection and gratefulness into those words. Without his fiddling around, things would have been drastically different.
<hey, hate to interrupt this tender moment but....i am mentally battling the other time traveler.and ah, he ain't dragon.>
< Sorry forgot about ya Nemesis and he ain't dragon great it's that rasget kid>
<Who? Why would this being want to mess with our history?> I was shocked, to say the least. Why would someone mess with a past that has nothing to do with them?
<nice to know i am not important enough to be on the now-about list. and no, it is definitely NOT a Rasalgethi or whatever kid. it's a, well, it's an elf. and i...ah....well i pissed him off. lucky i'm-never mind.> almost said lucky i;m more experienced but with what i was gong to say about him being fast and a quick learner would just sound wrong.
omg. i found this. u have to read this:
The game centers around the use of a machine dubbed "The Animus", which allows its user to view the genetic memories of his or her ancestors, specifically a bartender named Desmond Miles. As Desmond relives the memories of one of his ancestors, the Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad who lived in the Holy Land during the Third Crusade, details of a battle between two ancient sects, the Knights Templar and the Assassins, emerge as both scour for an artifact known only as a "Piece of Eden".

this is from the site, link
and is it just me or, are we good? eden? that totally is crazy!
((That's just coincidence. I had never even heard of that whhen I picked the name))
<Just be careful. Try to get answers.>
(i know but, a piece of eden? are you good, or are you good?)

<ya. i've kinda already got that. and....i think i may have killed him. or severely wounded him.but he's from a different world, some place called all-i-gaze-i-a or something. i just know he liked knowing i was a dragon, not that i was fighting him though. he was trying to alter events so some dude never became king. and ya, i think that dude still became king.>
<If he's still alive, I'll question him myself. As long as you initiate contact, I'll be fine.> Whatever that place was, whoever it was, might be able to aid our quest.

<ya, i know what your thinking, "maybe he could help' but...no. i searched his mind, he just got over a war. he doesn't want to be in another.> i shook my head. <so thunder, more work on the leaps?>
I ended the contact. I had more pressing mattersto attend to. Like saving Mother and Father. Att this point in time, I had noway of knowing if my talking tok young Thunderhawk actually prevented him going to the Shadows.
((Ha! Assassin's Creed, I play that, the first one sucks compared to the rest. And is this 'Elf' supposed to be anyone in particular?))

<The more we work at it the better we'll get, but I do need to work on the mechs, and someone reaching through the dimensional barrier is troublesome, but exciting at the same time...> So much going on, and no way to explore all the possibilities... <Well, as long as the Tardis doesn't crash into our mountain, we should be fine.>
((My guess is either Blodgharm or Eragon))
For the next several months, I stayed near the cave, watching, always watching. It was strange, watching myself grow up, but I forced myself to stay. I knew time would pass ffaster for me than for the others. That was why the imposter Clat was older than the real one. I hoped she was all right, and that the others were taking good care of her. She probably wouldn't recognize me when I returned.
(u got the right idea....but one of the other elves who went with him.)
,ya, well, i am actually confused by that.>
((Cool. Anyway, now to really start the fast-forward.))
Months passed by in a blur. Dragons came and went in the mountains. Dragons were born ansd died. And allthe while, I watched and waited. Watched and waited for my chance. My chhance to save Siik and Fynd from thr horrible fate that awaited them. I knew the attack would still happen. That day was burned permanently into my memories. The only thing to do was watch. Watch and wait.
um. don't you hate just waiting? it makes ya feel like a dead leaf, until you jump up and shoot the unlucky animal that crosses you path. that must be some stuffy nose not to smell humans.