Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2708

een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
i roll my eyes. i had followed the blue dragon and listened in on the conversation. i was a rat on a big rock. i turned into a raven and whispered into twera's mind, <you could have beat that bastard if you wanted to. you should have. who is he to attack the one carrying his un-laid egg? he should protect you-like nalla-not attack you when he doesn't like your attitude.>
i hate it when i post at the same time as someone else.
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
Me too
I fly away again and move faster and faster. I stop and cross and uncross my arm, sending out a blast that kills two deers. They teleport to the cave by me." This form is fast and strong, I like it" I zip out of sight again and stop at where the GO's were having a meeting

(Can someone say what they're saying, cause I really don't have a clue))
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
((Oh, all right. Let me just do Twera first))
<Nlaa is dead,> I told the voice. <He was my past. Mizuko is my future. Whho are you to say whogets to mate with who around here?>

Earth stood. Of the nine, he was the largest. "I call this meeting to order."
"What is it now?" aasked Air, in an airy voice. "Trouble in thattemple you carved? Mad that SHE's using it to breed?"
Earth huffed, his breath like a volcano's exhalation. "No. I called us here because--"
"--because you're a tyrranical bastard," Fire added.
"Look who's talking, Sulpher Breath," called Water.
"Sulpher Breath? Oh, THAT one's new. Newer than the *bleep*ing universe, I'm sure!"
(they would know that he is there. just to tell you.)
<i didn't. i just said that the blue one should have more respect for an expecting mother-who happens to be his wife. or do you only call hm mate?> i made my voice concerned. in truth, i almost was. but, i was a true silver-tong in dark form.
last edited een jaar geleden
((They're too busy arguing to pay any attention to him, though))
I fly away, but connect my ears to Water again, so I still hear what there saying
I stop and go back, unconnecting my ears from Water, knowing this time she would sense me
<Then you should have said so. Besides, I don't plan to stay long. I'll give birth, then it's back home to Earth. Will you come?>

((The argument had to be edited for content))
Their arguing lasted for hours, by Time'swatch, which ran fast or slow, depending on his mood. Today, it was very fast, as he was furious. Only One knew that Twera was carrying a grandchild of the Great Ones themselves.
I fly back to the cave and land safetly inside the cave
<i am but a humble raven. i was born here and i will live here as long as i am destined. but you, young-for-a-dragon-but-old-for-one-of-flig­ht, have not answered a very big question. is this blue one only your mate for a time? or is he your husband? your live partner? did he want you? or your fertility?> i hop over and cock my head to the left as i say the last bit. <who ever said he was the type of dragon to mate for life? that is what you are looking for, is it not?>
(damn, how do i come up with this shit?)
(Because you have a mind)

I fly out the cave and do a spirial, flashing bbetween placeds
surprise
dude, u flashed twera and nem?!?!?!?!? wtf is wrong with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
???I have no clue what you mean, but my flash I mean moving really fast
<I wish I could answer your question. Sadly, I don't even know who I am anymore.>
I turn to the side, fly up up to the sky
If I didn't know who I was, how could I ever know if Mizuko was really right for me? Was he just a replacement for Nlaa? Or was he something more?
Blue, purple flames fly out my wings
een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
((... So... Marital issues? Mizuko, You're lucky Thunderhawk decided to see what's up with the new guy.))

"Hello to you as well, strange one. And I would put that puny blade away, even if you intended me harm it would do nothing." I turn to the dragon by his side. "And hello to you as well, milady." This being and his companion are truly strange... Him a large, bipedal tiger; and her, clearly an ice dragon, but not of the same cursed stock as Nemesis.
< Hey Thunderhawk, wassup>
<Yes, Mizuko? What is it?> Of all the-! I sigh. <I'm attempting to establish communication with a newly discovered life-form.>
< You're gonna be a uncle!> I say calmly< Whoa really, I sense the water in it, Well I cna't help you with that>
Once the cave was restored to…well, not pristine brilliance, but close enough, I decided to go flying. After all, I had to keep in shape as much as possible, even if I only looked fat because of the egg.
I fly in a circle, quickly and teleport to Thunderhawk
i had left after asking twera all that to fly around. i realy wanted to be a dragon again. but the brothers were determined to keep my changing as long as possible. in truth, it was another curse, only like all my curses, i see it as a blessing but let others think i treat it as a curse. i land ad turn into a leaper-at least some of them are naturally black-and run around a bit.
I'm going to be- "In the name of Altair stop doing that!" I yell as Mizuko appears, somehow squeezing his form in between me and the tiger-thingy.
I teleport to the lake
i strolled into the area around the lake and observed the situation as i lapped up water from the lake.
I telport in front of Thunderhawk" Who's Altair I never heard of him" My voice speeds up"Italktofastnow"
I spent some time by the bridge, thinking of names. Nothing.
I teleport to the lake and fly out the water
(try looking up names in another language. i do that. that's how i got Darth Diabalo. my Frisian horse.)
I fly on the shore and land"Gottoslowmytalking,butimovetofas­tno­w&q­uot­;
((Better idea. Give me some words in any language, or any collection of letters. This is how I got my main character's name.))
toslvuel
anyone able to unscramble that?
(( I don't have a name in another language, so give me some seconds))
((I'm not trying tok unscramble it, but rescramble it.
Vlostuel))
ohhhh!like that! and darth is dark in french(or some other European lang.). and vader? father in the same language as darth.....funny if u thin about it.
((Voltsuel? Uncle thunder would be- *Is hit upside the head for being stupid*))
(( We're right, we do chat too much on here))
((Dark father. My all-time favorite villian is Lord Voldemort.
It's Vlostuel. Pronounced Vlost-you-elle))
(( Ok stop chatting and get back to the RP please))
u don't wanna now what voldemort means then. it makes me crack up. and hehe, i think you should make that the name. it is strong and cute and ......knowing.
(( well I really don't know and don't have a say in it so))
((Perfect))
(( Wait how is that perfect)))
((I like the name. Unless you'd rather a different one?))
(( Um ok, no I have no idea. And if you didn't notice on High school RP Vlad is drawing Mizuko in his lastest form))
wtf? we talk about no other rp on this rp! and ...where in the wold are we? in the rp. who posts next?
(( Ok ggA and it's your post cause Mizuko flew out the water at the lake I think Nemesis in whatever animal form she's in))