Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2708

een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
"That what happen"I say,catching the story
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
"Yes. That's how it went."
"Wow"I whip my tail around,flames flickering off it
I hung my head. "It's not something I'm proud of. They tried to use me."
"Nobody,well maybe someone with a big ego,would be proud of that.I wouldn't either"I say,trying to be nice
"I kept it secret. I didn't want you to know and I was afraaid of what you'd do to me if you found out."
een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
i nodded. <that is a very foreseeable situation, knowing the "ones."> i said not saying great.
<well, my story is somewhat more....well, you'll see.
<i was born of a foe of the "ones" and balance. she is not a perfect as many would think, she's messed up.> i summed up her ways in two words.
<she was rebellious and did not like what she was a symbol of. she liked to corrupt, not even the odds. she took interest in my dad but knew he despised all great ones. so she disguised herself as a gold dragon and met him on his migration path. to be short,she mated with him then reviled who she was. to her surprise, he did not kill her. he told her the other great ones would do it for him, especially draco. and then i was born. my father raised me up telling me all the secrets he knew, and showed me memories so even when i was young i was old in experience. then he sent me on my way, to get my own adventures. i grew to love the ways of an outsider. as long as i moved about no one attacked me, for fear of what i could do. you see, i have two true powers. they fight each other constantly and i can use either one but, if one wins the battle, i am stuck with a new personality until the other one wins. one wins.
<also, i found a way to go into different worlds. one was the only place the great ones couldn't enter. the one they imprisoned the brothers in. it was a world meant for dragons. the great ones took dragons to earth because they wanted everyone in one place, or in eaden, the place they created. so i broke their rules and they added onto my inborn curses. i did more to upset them and they just kept adding. i am the lone dragon in history that has so many curses she is blessed. some of the curses actually help me. but most just keep me from telling. one forced me to tell the truth. another to always lie. they counteract each other so i can tell you some things about me. but most i still cannot. i am going to throw off some of them. when i kill the great ones. i can only kill them because they caused me great wrong. huge wrong in fact. do onto others as you'd have them do onto you. they ruin my life. i ruin their's.>
"Hey,you could have told me,I wouldn't do anything just be glad to know the truth"
I looked at Nemesis in shock. Kill the Great Ones? A year ago, I would have thought it impossible. Now, however…<Iwill do whatever I can to help you. My power is yours to command.> "You didn't know us on Earth, but it took a long time for us to really trust each other and become the Alliance."
"Yet I did"<Kill the Great Ones,perfect I'm right behind you with that>
"You…did?"
"Yeah,I saw ya in the cave after the fact"
"You could have said something," I huffed.
'Sorry"
"It's in the past, there's nothing we can do to change it. Besides, we're together now," I said, cuddling closer to him.
"Yes it is,but we can go back in time.Right"I open my wings to let her cuddle in
"Yes it is,but we can go back in time.Right"I open my wings to let her cuddle in
I shook my head slowly. "If we did, we could seriously mess up the timeline. Who knows what could happen." I paused, not sure if I should mention it. I decided to beat around the bush instead. "Besides, some forms of magic such as time-travel are very harmful to unborn eggs."
"I know just saying"
"I wonder how Samuel will take it. He's still young, he might get jealous." I looked over at the sleeping Samuel. He seemed so peaceful, so much like the son I should have had, the son Nlaa and I had visualized for hours on end.
I put my head down on this one
As gently as I could, I used my hhead to lift Mizuko's. He seemed to like it, but it was hard to tell from my perspective.
een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
A loud click, then a hiss reverberate through the cave, seeming to come from behind the back wall.

((I wonder if anyone heard that...))
((And here comes the irony))
I jumped at a strange sound coming fromm the back of the cave. First came a loud click, then a weird hissing. And, oddly enough, I sensed three dragons behind the wall. Something wasn't quite right here.
I let Twera lift my head,liking it
Could it be? No, it can't. It's not possible.
<So c-cold... Why did I think this was a good idea...> I shudder, flapping weakly to dislodge the ice on my wings.
<Who's there?> I called mentally.
<Yo Thunderhawk you alright>I send to Thunderhawk
<Ugh, hello everyone. Are we late to the party?> I shift around a little more. <I'm sure Nemesis will love these things, how about ya'll come on over and say 'hi'?>
<Not really, but I do have some exciting news for you.> I showed Thunder the image of an egg very briefly before standing.
i toss my head. <love it my ass! not in this form! i can't control the ice n horse form.> i tell him. i trot over to the wall and kick it. <how did you make it though?>
een jaar geleden Madarao said…
May I join if possible
((Sure. Just fill out the form up top))
<Easy Nem. He'll tell his story when he's ready.>
<there's been a lot of when this or that's ready. i am fed up with it. Thunderbird, you tell me how you did that and you tell me what is going on or i swear i WILL kick you where it hurts!>
<Whoa there girl... looks like we have a lot of catching up to do, last I checked you were a dragon.> I drag myself to the main console of the giant computer and start powering it up. <I put it all on here, so you can see it when you're ready. Now I have to make sure the others are doing okay.> I walk back to the chambers and start checking on the readouts. Ketna was almost conscious, as for Clat... <Twera, I have similar news for you, however it may be a bit... frightening.> I open the smaller chamber and step back.
I looked at the chhamber carefully. Amid the cold mist was…no, it couldn't be. <Is that…Clat?> I whispered, hoping the answer would be no.
<a blind dragon could see that.> i realized the irony of that. oh well.
<and i am ready, just a bit spooked. horses do that a lot. takes even more will power to keep it down.>
I ignored Nem's comment and looked closer at the figure in the chamber. The shapely tail, the pride of Siik's line. The violet scales, each perfectly formed. Slender limbs, dainty build. This was Clat, but not the Clat I killed some days ago. No. The young dragon in the chamber was the Clat I gave birth to.
<Yes, That is your daughter. But she is not the beast who's dying scream echoed through time and brought me to the ground. I-> I choke on my words, still disgusted at what I did. For the sake of the family that I rediscovered, the one that I should have never left. <It's all on the computer.> As I finish, the crystal spires start to glow brightly, the gold connectors and wires shimmer with the power flowing through them. <There, she's warmed up and ready. Everyone has their own work-space, but Nemesis, I'll have to make some modifications to your console to account for your... condition.>
I stepped up to the computer. It was an incredible machine.
i huffed.
<it won't last.> i told him. i trotted to the computer and stared in amazement. <this is realy cool. oh! also, someone seriously needs to check on isik. he'll eat me if i go. plus, i couldn't make it up the mountain if i tried.>
I fly back into Twera's cave<Clat huh,I'll check on Isik"I take up towards Nemesis's cave
((Just got the shock of my life. The site looks different. I liked the old way))
<I'll take Samuel over later.>
(me too. but this way i can pass facebook off as this easier. )
<thanks guys.> i say not taking my eyes off the computer. <how much can it store?> i asked him. <and how big is it?>
<Okay see you there>
((I like the new site))
((It doesn't load as fast on my Nook, and that bugs me))
(it loads faster on my computer but i don't like the small thin text.)
((Huh.))
someone post for the story