Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2708

een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
((Hey, Alvin2442, if Mizuko is going back and forth to Earth, Then you should read World of the Shadows. Here's a link to link.))
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
Perhaps life here wouldn't be so bad after all.
een jaar geleden Knowitall123 said…
standing at the cave entrance watching the porcupine planing a revenge
I take the past Nemesis' silence as a 'no' and continue fleshing out my plan. I shall get the dwarves to build a facility, one designed for use by dragons. I will provide the necessary data and instructions for some of the more complex electronics, but they should have more than the knowledge and skill needed for the construction. Yes, a facility that the humans would envy.
I decided to poke around my cave a bit more. After all, Thunder could have left another gift. Besides, I wasn't too eager to start cleaning up those evil objects. Better save that chore for a rainy day.
I picked up the crystal, noting the increase in the light it gave, and headed for the back wall of my cave. I could see a small hole in the rock, about a claw-length up from the floor. Carefully, I started picking at it, bringing down dirt and small pebbles.
een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
(good thinking zero)

(past nem)
i keep following the male. he was up to something and the reason i travel lands is to be in on them things.
(present)
i fly to my cave and lay down. "what are you doing?" i ask isik. he says, "planing my revenge." i chuckle and as, "can i help?"
I didn't want to tear down the whole wall just yet, as it could cause a cave-in. So, I picked.
Multiple geothermal stations; the entire facility will be empty for a long time, so some kind of automatic maintenance; An A.I. core will be to much trouble, don't need it getting any weird ideas; cryogenics? They may be my ticket back, but they draw to much energy, so I don't think so... And of course, the Door is fully open at this point, so no trouble getting probes to Earth... I go into a slight dive, aiming for a small cave at ground level, consciously avoiding any form of stealth so as to not startle the sentries hidden about. I wonder what the others will think when they find the place.
i saw him dive for the dwarves. "crap." i thought. i plummet after him and pull him back and to the left. just in time. dwarf catapults were wickedly accurate. "friend!" i yell in dwarf, "friend! i am a friend!" then i circle and land, ignoring the look from thunder. "i am nemesis, and i am here to introduce another friend, thunderhawk." i say as he lands. out of the corner of my mouth i say to him, "you could have chose a less up-tight group of dwarves, idiot."
"I'm sure I could have handled it, those projectiles are clearly iron-bearing, they wouldn't have touched me." Forgetting that this was a version of Nemesis that had never met me, I never explained my abilities.
"shut up you idiot." i told him as the dwarf showed himself. i nodded to him and he examined me. "foll'ew."he said in an accent. he led us into the caves and i told thunder that theses were the magic diggers, the ones that dig magic and crystals out of the ground. anything they fire at you could kill you. no matter who or what your power may be.
Just behind the rock wall was anotheer room.
"Danm, just freeze me next time..." This Nemesis is mean.
I stopped digging. Whatever was in the new room could wait. I really did have to get to work on those objects. They all had long histories and werecovered in magic. I would have to record everything I found, for later scrutiny. Tonight was not going to be fun.
een jaar geleden Knowitall123 said…
"not yet" I answer
Frustrated with my own curiosity--why I had to inherit that from Father is beyond me-- Isat myself down and set to work on a set ofrusty thumbscrews. They were human-sized, and cursed to increase the pain for the victim. That was to be expected, so I just jotted down the note and removed the spell.
"good. i want to she your creativity."

"it would be a less painfull death." mutter and flick my tail. he was [i]annoying[i]
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
I shift myself human.I start typing on the computer,sliding with the chair,and using every bit of technology I got.I spin around and shoot some water into something.Finally,I get a lock on earth.I zoom in using the camera's I got there.The shadows were still in there old ways.I lock at the human's but spot one thing...A dragon's egg.My eyes flash as one of the shadow's almost step on it.I reach in using my water powers and it lands in my hand.I get out of where I'm and shift back into a dragon and take off.
I ignore Nemesis' irritation. "You said this particular group of dwarves deals mainly with crystals? Hmmm, I don't have any experience with crystal based computing, but, theoretically, A system like that could run much more efficiently..." I trail off, running my plans through my head, searching for any place that needed modification. Won't need that cooling system after all...
I fly towards whoever had the crystal.
When the thumbscrews were clean and curse-free, I started work on the other objects. Some took longer than others, but they all had to be cleaned.
"well, f you don't need me anymore i'll get going." i say then turn around and fly off.
I flap my wings over Nemesis,after almost crashing into her.After that,I do a sudden stop and charge after her
I decided to save the sword for last. The deaths it had caused…
I stop and start flying towards Twera...I needed to talk to her
I sensed Mizuko before I saw him. That particular talent had beenborn from my near blindness. Iestimated his arrival time at six minutes, which was just enough time to put away the objects and put out a nice welcome.
I fly faster the time I would make it was about 3 minutes if I kept this speed.I slow down<Hey Twera what's up I give you about 6 minutes to put away the objects>I think to Twera then fly the way I was
<Not much. What brings you here, Mizuko? Nevermind. It can wait until you're inside, at least. I hope you're hungry. I just put a couple sides of buffalo on the fire to roast.>
<I'm not use to this kind of chat but anyway,I coming in,yes I'm hungry,and I found a dragon's egg near the shadows.When I get to the cave I'll feel you in>I think to Twera then see the cave<Also I need to talk to you>I slow down my speed
A dragon egg! That was surely good news. Maybe it would be my real chance at raising a family. Perhaps Mizuko wouldn't mind…No. Not yet, anyway. <That's good to hear. Watch the edge of the cliff there; it's coming loose.>
I shift my weight so the dragon egg doesn't fall off.I perch my claws on a part of the cliff,flapping my wings.I fly near Twera but out of his way.I show Twera the dragon egg"Funny what I can do with the water ,There's something about me I haven't told anyone"
"I'd love to hear it."
I look down and shake my head"I..."I can't bring myself to tell
I strode over to the other dragon and look him in the eye. "If you could not do it, you would not have mentioned it to begin with. Remember, only show your teeth if you are prepared to bite," I said softly. The hardships we all had been through changed us and brought us closer together, as a family ofsorts.
I give a smile and start to strode my wings"Something to do with Water the great one I kinda host her"((Is Water a she or he))<My life was complicated as I lost my family like you>I touch one of Twera memorys on accident
"Where do you come up with these saying"I give a laugh"A ship is safe in the harbor,but that's not why harbor's our built"
((Water is female. Her mate is Fire))
<I lost more tan family,> I replied, showing him the memories I had tried so hard to repress. <I lost True Love. Nlaa was his name. He was probably the greatest dragon you'd ever meet. But when the Shadows caught him…>
"They just come to me. You look famished. Here. Eat." I threw a side of meat in front of him, saving the other for myself.
I catch the meat in my mouth<I know what you have lost.I've seen the coldest water and the hottest flame.I know of your True Love I've lost mine too.>I stop there.I start to chew on the meat"A man dies daily, only to be reborn in the morning, bigger, better and wiser."
<I had an idea. If you're willing, we could raise this egg together. It might…ease our losses.>
"I have ariddle for you. What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?" I pulled at my meat, savoring the taste.
"The man it's a baby crawling on it four legs in the afternoon it's a man walking on two legs and in the evening a old man walking on two legs and a cane"I answer and save the taste of the meat
"Also this riddle,It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?"I say
"I'm not sure. I haven't heard that one before." <Do you want to? It could help all three of us.>
<Sure>"The answer is Nothing;Nothing is greater then god and more evil then the Devil,Poor people have nothing,the rich need nothing,and if you eat nothing you'll die"
"I'll see you around Twera I just needed some input from another member of the Alliance"I give you a wink and take off flying.I plunge my claws into a deer and roast it with my water which I made fire hot.I start flying again,dodging other things.I take a deep breath and let out a blast of fire.I go to earth through my door.I fly ahead and take out one of the Dark Dragons with my claw.I blast another one with a fire and water blast.I keep closing my eyes as memories keep flowing through my head.I show my teeth and bite one's neck,killing it.I grab chunks of the earth and throw them at them.I start flying again,the sky full of darkness.I barely see where I'm going and I start to cough.I suck in all the cloud of smoke and shoot it all out.I fly to the original door and look at everybody's scale.I lock eyes on mine a Sliver,Blue,and Green pure waterfall.I fly straight into my door and go back to Eden.I fly around and start eating some of the deer.
I smiled, watching him leave. It would be nice…having a family again. With Thunder trapped in the past, I felt more alone than ever.
(Now that I've read fight back,rp I can feel better about the Alliance)

I flap my wings towards Twera's cave.<I think the egg's about to hatch>I beat for a second<I be there in a minute>A minute pass and I'm there
((So you understand the story so far? You're more than welcome to ask questions))
I smiled at his return. "I made a nest for it," I told him, standing aside so he could see it.
(I understood the whole thing and I was a secret member of the Alliance and I took some of the Dark Dragons)

I give a smile back"Wonderful"I turn towards the egg to see some of it starting to crack
((Interesting. Remind me to message you with some info on Clat))

I stood next to Mizuko. <This is the wy it was supposed to be. Perhaps this is a sign that the reiggn of the Shadows is finally over.> "What will we name it?"
"Hmmmm,How about Samuel"The dragon peaks out of the egg