Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2708

een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
I landed gracefully next to Thunder. I didn't want him to see my thoughts, so I spoke out loud. "Do you think they'll know who I am? I was barely a hatchling when the attack happened," I said, looking down at their prone forms.
een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
"To be honest, probably not, but there are many cases where humans coming out of comas somehow know who was there while they were comatose." I wasn't going to get her hopes up just to crush them. "We just have to wait and see." I finish placing the equipment and look at the graphs. "Ah, of course, I can't believe that this thing actually works, but if you look here," I point at one of the screens, showing a jumble of seemingly senseless lines, "One of the others must have done something to block magic from effecting their minds, that's why you couldn't wake them." I turn back to them. "The block is designed not to be detected or removed with magic, but I can remove it with a small electrical pulse; allowing you to use your mind-magics to do the honors of waking them." I hope Twera appreciates that, it'll help span the years they missed raising her, and ease the process for everyone. I ready myself and send the small pulse of power at the block, breaking it free.
While Thunder removed the block, I pushed my mind towards them. I brought all my memories to the fore of my mind, and nudged them awake. Father was first to respond. He saw my memories, but was having trouble connecting the time span he was out. I knew he knew me, and that was enough. It was enough to bring tears to my eyes. "Thunder, they DO know me."
een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
<great for you.> i said mentally. i realy hatted animal form right now. i could only speak without my mind to whatever animal i was. and i don't see too may panthers or mountain lions around. i stretched out my legs and then paced around the cave, hopping twera's and thunder's parents wouldn't try to eat me.
I stayed motionless, trying to impress on Father that I was still the same little hatchling from nineteen years ago. It seemed like he couldn't believe me.
<right, tell them i am NOT lunch, that i was once a dragon and do not intend to be a dragon's meal, ok?> i said to thunder.
"We have to get them caught up first," I said out loud. I was able to speaak out loud without interrupting the near-constant stream of thought. Just another of my many talents.
<ya, you do that. and make sure you enfisise i am NOT lunch, do you? do you see they way they're looking at me? it says, "LUNCH!"> i hiss and back out of the cave, making sure the drop below was not too steep.
"Nem, it's not they're fault. You even look like lunch to me and I just ate. Besides, this'll take a while. Go get yourself changed back. I promise you won't miss anything." I listened as my voice took on a bossy tone. I hadn't heard that in over a year.
i huffed and puffed out my chest. <well, if i could change back to dragon would, and right now, a catamount is better than a horse.i'll see if can get them a meal.> i sad then jumped out of the cave and went hunting.
"I'll go get something too, I don't see where I will do anything but distract you at the moment." I fly out of the cave. I miss them dearly, but I need to do what's best, and that's leaving Twera to her work and finding some more food.
i watch thunder soar above me then climb up the cliff, keeping an eye out for another goat or something big enough for dragons to eat and small enough for me to bring down which is kinda the same, only i avoided the bear i saw.
I wasn't really hungry…yet
i managed to kill an old dam goat and brought it back. <this is for you.> i told twera and thunder's parents. they sniffed it and then ripped into it. <glade that ain't me.> i told twera.
I nodded, too stunned to speak. At least everything was the way it should have been.
<ummmm....what now?>
"I gguess we just continue on as before. In all honesty, and please don't tell Thunder, I didn't think I would survive this mission. I was certain the magic involved would kill me."
<good for you. would now be the right time to mention i hired an army to attack the great ones?>
I return with two deer and hand them over. I check the readouts on the equipment and, satisfied, start to unhook everything. "So, how do you feel?" I ask uneasily, knowing they would remember the way I was back then.
"Better than we have in a long time," Father answered. He narrowed his eyes. "You, young man, have a lot of things you need to answer to. First things first: Why is Twera all grown up? And where in Water's name are all my notes?" I chuckled. Good old Father. Family first, work second, everything else third.
<Once we tell them about our plan.>
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
< So are we still taking down the Ones>I ask Twera, Nemesis, and Thunderhawk mentally
<Yes,> I told Mizuko. <Where are you? I can barely sense you and my mind is the strongest.>
<Eh I right by you and you can barely sense me because eh well I don't know you figure that out you have the sttrongest mind don;t you> I appear< Well I had locked myself between to time periods so maybe that's why>
<Yes, it is, I can sense you a lot better now. Mizuko, these are my parents, Siik and Fynd.>
<oh, i am.> i told sudoku. <well, if may, you've been asleep. for near 70 years. no, just kidding. that's from captain america. you've only slept for 20.>
"Well then," Father huffed.
"I would assume Twera brough us here, of course," Mother said. She then did the very thing no one expected her to do and turned to me. "We never got the chance to tell you, Twera, whatyour name means. It means 'timejumper.'"
<well that is interesting! but technically she....> i trailed off and just shrugged, why ruin the moment. since twera was speechless i asked, <your kids never realy told me your names, that are they?>
"I'm sure they had good reason."
<.....so? is anyone going to tell me who the hell we just revived?> i asked everyone. seriously, you'd think SOMEONE would tell you their names not just that they were so and so's parents!
< Twera and Thunderhawk's parents Siik and Fynd>
last edited een jaar geleden
"We are Siik and Fynd. I am loremistress. I have been for many years now." Mother spoke slowly, to ensure Nem understood.
"And I, Fynd, am the greatest researcher dragonkind has ever known. My last experiment was to see if a dragon-human hybrid could be genetically feasible. Unfortunately, the Shadows sneaked in and stole my notes. They also killed my subject."
Dragon-human hybrid? I contain myself, there's a time and place for everything, and now was not the time to discuss genetics.
rainy
<sucks, do you need a new test subject?> i asked, then realized what i had said and how i had said it. i decided to act like i didn't know how i'd said it.
"If I still had my notes,, I wsould resume my tests. But thank you for your offer."
<anytime.> say, glad he is not up on the new ways of humans. i knew if i concentrated i could become a human...probably with white hair. but i liked the mountain lion.
"So tell us. What is this place?" Mother asked.
<eden. a cave in eden.>
"Yes, the situation on earth is a little... grim." I add, feeling uncomfortable.
<grim? try gory. i personally had fun, but not all can live in a world of war.>
"Hmph. Thunder, you WILL explain your actions, right here, right now," Father said, drawing himself up. I had forgotten how terrifying he really was.
<you know...fynd, was more terrifying than you when i still could be dragon. but i find your attempt amusing.> i said ans i crossed my paws and laid down.
(look! we are almost a thousand posts!)
((Awesome.))
"Yes, father, I do have a lot of explaining to do; if only I knew where to start."
"Start at the beginning. Start by explaining your behavior the day of Twera's Hatching."
<tell them you were jealous of twera!> i thought to thunder. he practically snapped at me.
I stayed hidden at the back of the cave. I really hoped my bringing them forward didn't cause any animosity among our family. Sadly, it seemedd that hope was fading.
(Wow I'm off for a day and y'all get so far and forget abouit MIzuko))
((At the moment, he's not really important to the plot. Siik and Fynd don't even know about Clat yet))
((That really breaks my heart you know))