Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2708

een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
((Time travel, Twera blew up a magic crystal, There is NO predicting the effects of ancient magics being disrupted. Thunder somehow got thrown into the past(So you may want to edit that last post where Twera says she sees him).))
<This is so irritating! We're in the same place at the same...> I trail off. Time? could that be it? But how? <My brain hurts...>
een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
((She THOUGHT she saw him. Hher strong mind-magic lets her see at least a shadow of him.))
<Thunder? Is everything ok? You really should see the stuff I found in here.> Thunder did seem a bit off, now that I looked closer. He seemed…shadowy, a description I hated using.
een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
i didn't answer twera.something was off. i felt it. i flew to twera's cave and as i passed to the hole in the wall i felt hot.(Nemesis' version of cold) "twera, you look pale. are you all right? is it what you found?"
I moan <Ugh, so I'm existing at a different point in time,> I look around, <Most likely in the past... So what do you have, because I can't see it.> I scratch absently at the floor.

((I wonder how Thunder will get back, he won't fit through the tardis doors...))
"Yes," I said softly. My voice sounded so far away compared to tghe dying shrieks of the dragons. I set the sword on the cave floor. That's when I saw the strange markings on the hilt of the sword. I couldn't read them, really.
<It's a sword, one that's killed our kind.> I said no mored, instead sending him a mental image of the blade.
last edited een jaar geleden
tongue
I recoil sharply, even without mind-magics I could sense the abhorrent energies of the blade. <It's disgusting.> I shudder again, <Why would something like that be hidden in your cave?>

((Gag, I have my sword lying next to me. But it's a katana, and I don't think the Japanese would ever kill a dragon.))
((lmfao!))
i see the sword and know it. a vague memory from my grandfather. my father passed it to me when i was ready. as his father did to him. that was THE sword. the sword that brought our doom. yet i felt like i should posses it. 'my heirloom' i seemed to thin. i restrained myself and said, "that did not only kill, twera. it brought some...things...back into existence. and destroyed resistance yet raised mighty defenses."
((Nope. This one's British))
<I don't know. It must have been Clat. But where would she hhear of such a thing? I know I never had the chance to tell her the stories…> I trailed off with a shudder. The thingg was disgusting, no doubt about it. I longed to flame it into a heap of molten steel.
"It feels so evil."
i purred, "it is.and also magically majestic." i relied that i had voiced that and stared twera in the eyes.
I averted my gaze. If Nemesis could speak of it in that tone…
i nodded to the hole in the wall. "what else is there?"
Wordlessly, I pulled out many other evil objects, including instruments of torture.
i widened my eyes. "we are lucky the tun-ah-Karrah is not with them. the master jewel would give them grater power and also enable the wielder to forge the one."
"The what?" How could Nemesis have knowledge of these evil things? And speak of them so lovingly? But I knew of an object of such purity and goodness that it alone could destroy the evil squirreled away in the cave.
"the one. the one thing that is needed to create a new wold.three ingredients are needed. flesh and bone, evil, and purity. together they
make the new wold. only your imagination after that molds it. unless of coarse you plant or build something. then that has a lot of influence of how the world molds."
"Mother told me a story I never forgot. Father spent months trying to duplicate its properties. It is said that it could rid Earth of the Shadows forever. It was weilded by the greatest of human Kings. Even if it kills me, I WILL find it and use it to end the reign of the Shadows." I could feelmy voice thrumming with power.
<Why do I always miss the fun parts? Well, at least I have a body this time.> I hear a sound and turn. <I'm not alone here.> I blend into the wall and hold my breath. What is that? I saw that the creature looked similar to Isik. Then it was gone. Well you're a shy one.
I reached out towards Thunder. <Is everything ok? I might be able to find a way to get you out of there.>
een jaar geleden Knowitall123 said…
(These are the creatures thoughts)

More of them have came...
I will be found ...
and punished ...
the dragons will attract them...
I will die .
In a distant part of Eden, Clat smiled. By separating the Alliance, her plan would come to fruition, something she had hoped for for fifteen years.
<Yeah, I'm fine.> I describe the being I just encountered. <It seemed kinda worried, I wonder what could be wrong.> I go to the front of the cave and look out. I see a faint glimmer from the creature's scales, but I don't follow it. Whatever I do, I can't scare it off.
<Just hang in there, Thunder. We're going to get you out. Try not to mate or do anything else that could screw up other events.> Thunder's report made me nervous. I started pacing. It was Father that had gotten us into this mess. If he hadn't been playing with his experiment, the Shadows wouldn't have become so strong so fast.
(did i miss something?)

i stalked out of the cave.this place was not for dragons. i knew that. also new anyplace not for dragons was ripe for humans. despite humans joining the alliance, i still hated them. more than most.
i shook my head and took flight. i landed in my cave and nuzzled isik. he woe up and yawned. the early suns rays shone on his feathers as he ruffled them.
((That awkward moment when... Never mind...))

<Eh, sure thing, but unless I prevent something that we know happens, there shouldn't be any sort of paradoxical repercussions.>
<Just be careful.> I let a bit of worry creep into my voice. <I'll try and contact the Great Ones. They might be able to help.>
((In explanation of my last post, Father had been trying to merge dragons and humans. Unfortunately, the Shadows, the nightmares of dragons, the dark thoughts in the night, took advantage of the experiment. They began controlling his volunteers, creating the Dark Dragons. I'll explain more later))
((hmmm, i meant why is shadow back n time?))
((From my perspective, Clat is trying to separate them all. I can't say why just yet.))
(("divide and destroy" as the saying goes))
((Exactly. But only Clat knows who (or what) she answers to. This part is really important))
Beyond the plane of all existence, the Great Ones mused. It was here, nearly three decades ago, that they gathered to stop the Shadows. And now they were back. Things on Earth had gone from bad to worse. Without an opposing force, the Shadows had taken over. Nightmares and monsters ruled.
Time was first to speak. "I shall scan the past. Perhaps there is a way."
None of the others responded. They all knew it would be desperate, going back in time to stop this mess. The Timeline was a very delicate thing. The slightest action in the past could alter the future beyond repair.
wow. bock in time eh?
((There really isn't much hope at this point. Let's see how Glid has fared thus far on Eden…))
Glid stumbled, sending several good-sized rocks tumbling down the mountain. He had no idea where his Twera was. Sooner or later, he'd find her. He just hoped it would be sooner.
He stopped to rest on a convenient ledge. Being thirty certainly didn't agree with him. It then hit him that he was older than his Twera. She hadn't aged a bit.
Either way, he'd have to find her. He knew what Clat was planning. Unfortunately, Clat knew that he knew. She had probably been planning to kill him, just as she had done with her rider several years before
((i took this quiz, i did what i would do and i came out red. i did what Nemesis would do and came out black. so me and nemi are partners in crime.))
i went out to hunt again and saw gild on the cliffs. i swooped down and lifted him up. he struggled but i held him tight, lightly dropping him off in twera's cave without a pause in my flight. then i caught a buffalo.
Glid looked around. The cave Nemesis dropped him into was very similar to the cave she broght him to when he first met his Twera. And speaking of which…
een jaar geleden Knowitall123 said…
sunny
Isik + left alone = trouble

I was again alone in the cave and that was boring so I went out.
(skipping the part in which he lists ALL of them)I followed one of the small flying things (butterfly)
"Twera!"
I heard the familiar shout and turned around. Glid, whom I thought dead, was standing on the landing ledge outside the cave.
i saw isik chasing a butterfly. i growled and threw the buffalo in the cave and chased after isik. i stopped him and transferred memories of butterflies. i gave him the mental image of it always flitting away, only if you chase it. if you sit still, it may alight upon you.
i cocked his head then sat still, hoping for butterfly to land. it didn't and he pouted. i nuzzled him and led him into the cave. "food" i said motioning to the buffalo. i was trying to teach him words. "food," i said again, this time showing him mental images.
We had a very joyful reunion. Then Glid got down to business.
"Twera, Clat's planning on taking down just about everything. She's being ordered around by some higher power. It can't be the Great Ones, nor is it the Shadows. She even killed her own rider." I could remember pairing them up. "I only just got away before she realized I know her plans. SHE was the one that trapped Thunder in thed human's mind. SHE sent Thunde back in time. She's trying to separate us all by bringing us here."
((My internet connection has been crapping on me for a week and shows no sign of improving. >:( ))

"There she is again." Somehow I kept encountering the creature on my travels through this past Eden, and I can't help but notice that it's quite attractive. Snap out of it Thunder, do you really expect her to want YOU? you haven't even shown yourself to her. I shake my head and call out to Twera, asking if there is any new information.
<Glid's here. Says he knows Clat's plan,> I said in reply to Thunder's thought. Quickly, I showed him an image of Glid.
<Ah, finally a human who is doing something useful. Tell me, what exactly is that brat planning? I would love to show her that the past is a horrible place to send your enemy.> I smile oddly. <You see, I've been thinking, and when a sentient mind is aware of how things should be, an attempt to change the past will fail. However, if I where to change something that nobody has encountered yet, then the change will behave as if it was always that way. For example, I'm certain you never thought to check the wall on the left side of the opening of your cave, have you?>
<I checked the right. But no, not the left. It seemed pretty normal. Why?>
<Give it a good bump, a chunk of it should shear right off.> I made sure not to tell her that I had placed a rather large crystal behind the false wall.
"Glid, stand back." He did so, and I swung my right claw at it. Thunder was right. A good-sized boulder fell free, revealing a small cavity. I could see a soft glow inside. <What is it?>
<Just a little gemstone I picked up, it seemed significant for some reason, so I put it there for you to find.> For some reason, I thought about Isik, and the fact that the only other of his kind I have ever seen was the female I've been watching.
Carefully, I pulled it out. The gem glowed soft colors. I saw a light purple, silvery-blue, and midnight. <It represents all three of us…a family.> I held the crystal against my chest, silently thanking my older brother in the depths of my mind. The stone grew warm in my claw as I thought about brining him back.
<Yes, it does seem to have a strong meaning.>
A feeling of peace washes over me, and I make the decision that may alter the future, or concrete it as we know it. I'm certain she will accept me if I gave her the choice. I can't feel this way and it be wrong.
<I know what I have to do. We all have to come together as a family. Not just us three, but Nemesis, Nimi, and all the rest. Where exactly are you?>
I ignore my sister's question. I could barely think about it anyhow. I fly to her favorite watering spot to wait, and pray.
<Thunder?>
(ugh, HELLO! EARTH TO THUNDER EARTH TO THUNDER! and we need to tell the others about this place.)

i have no idea what to do.