debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 4547

een jaar geleden darkmoon47 said…
Serena: *leaves the body and gos back to hell*
Serena: *leaves the body and gos back to hell*
een jaar geleden debie24 said…
Azial)where you been wench he kicks her with foot ,get in there and stay
Serena: Have mercy...
(dang errors)
Azial)you went to see your Angel huh did he send you away?
Serena: Why would i tell you? Cas help me please.
Azial) you wench he smacks her in the head your Angels not coming for you stop whinning
een jaar geleden User20392 said…
Dean: Brooke, do you remember anything about the vampire that bit you? How did it look like?
Serena: Cas please save me. His name is Castiel.
een jaar geleden tiff93 said…
brooke)stands there looking at dean ,then she turns to sam she shakes her head ,a tear drop falls from her eyes she heads for dean but then stops and looks at sam again she then jumps up and runs....
"Brooke! Please don't go! ..." Dean shouted. He no longer saw her, and everything was too dark. He knew she might drink the blood of someone sooner or later if she couldn't control herself, if too much time passed. They had to stop her. "Sam, we have to find her, we can't just look for the vampire right now, we have to go find Brooke first before she drinks any blood, it'll be too late!" he said. "We're gonna need the cure" he added.
(where is debie norm she's posted by now)
(should i b worried about her)
(I think she must be just busy or something.)
rainy
(ok...u kno i'm gonna worry till she posts tho right)
(I understand. I bet we have nothing to worry about and that she's alright. :)
sam) yes dean I know damn it she can control herself at least I hope she can ,I dont have a clue where to look for her ,unless...
last edited een jaar geleden
surprise
(awww :( )
brooke)wonders around trying to keep herself under control but she smells human blood everywhere,suddendly sams voice blast throught her head ,she looks around to see if he,a there but she,s alone ...she sits down and curls up in a corner waiting for the enevitable ....
(well as long as ur better we can get this show on the road as i have nothing 2 do 2day)
Azial) I could care less what his name is he wont be coming for you hahahahahahahha (SAM) oh god dean we have to find her before something happens
Serena: How do you know? Please Cas....give me a reason to live.
Azial) he,s an angel he doesnt want the likes of you the one that betrayed him over and over,and who,s now a demon again.....
Serena: *slaps him* SHUT UP!
(jst checked the mail.....DEBIE UR AWESOME)
Azial) truth hurts huh?bitch slaps her back,I take it you got ur pic....
(oh yeah) Serena: He's not like that. Cas show him...show him i'm right.
I hope you like it,Azial)your right he,s too good for you though he,s an angel ,and misha is so cute in person....
(like it...i love it i can't believe u got 2 talk 2 him) Serena: I'M to good for YOU.
Azial) hahahahahahahh i dont see your Angel, ( I now right hes so cool he talked to me like he,d known for for years and he smiled at me too lol,(cas)appears next to serena
(not fair not fair not fair) Serena: Now you do.
cas)serena you know I shouldnt be here what do you need I could could banished for this ...looks at azial dont touch her again or Ill kill you
Serena: *whispers to Cas* I need you to take me back in time so i can stop myself from going to the ally to meet him.
"Brooke! Brooke!" Dean shouted as he walked to where he saw Brooke leaving in hopes of her answering, but the chances of that happening were too small, he knew they would need a little help finding her. "Someone has to go find the cure. I'm gonna go back to the motel room and see if Brooke's not there. You keep looking for her too, okay, Sammy?" Dean told his brother as he ran to where his car was and drove away to the motel. He grabbed his keys out of his right jacket pocket and opened the door to the room. He walked to the room, and before he could close the door, it closed by itself. He looked to where the window was and he saw someone standing there in the darkness. He slowly took his gun as he reached for the light switch.
"There's no use" the shadow said. "Who are you?" Dean said and realized he couldn't turn the lights on, it seemed the lighting in that room didn't work at all, and being in a cheap motel as always didn't help.
"I thought you would ask what I am first. Seems I was wrong"
Dean grabbed his gun with both hands and pointed it to the creature quickly. "Tell me where Brooke is" he demanded. "You mean that brunette? Do you actually believe I'm going to tell you where your hunter friend is so suddenly? Oh come on" the creature laughed.
"This isn't funny. Hell, this isn't funny AT ALL" Dean replied. Before he could say anything else, the vampire said "That isn't going to hurt me, unless, of course, it's the Colt".
Dean smirked. "No, yeah, don't worry, I know" he said as he quickly grabbed his knife and cut the vampire's arm, not completely, but enough for it to bleed a lot. Dean grabbed a small container and filled it with the vampire's blood, as much as he could. Of course, the strong creature ran quickly and was untraceable. He could only fill a little less than half of the container, hopefully that was enough. "What a coward..." Dean whispered to himself.
He turned around and saw the vampire. "You think I would just run away without drinking any blood first?" he said as he made Dean drop the container and punched him. "You son of a bitch!" Dean said. He tried struggling against the vampire, but it was too strong. Dean just wanted to take the vampire's blood and give it to Brooke before she had drank any blood and make her human again. He obviously knew it wouldn't be easy, but he wanted to think things would go well, he felt responsible for what happened to Brooke, he doesn't even know for how long Brooke had been a hunter, and he never asked. He was thinking she hadn't been one for long and that he should have helped her get better. He was sure of one thing: once you're turned into a vampire, you're going to have this horrible need for blood that isn't easy to control at all, he had been there. Thankfully, he didn't drink any and could become human again, and he wanted to help Brooke not to go through the same or a worse situation than his.
cas) ok serena hang on pops them back in time so serena can do as she wishes....,(sam) come on dean hurry up sam thought he kept searching for brooke until he walked up on her sitting in the corner...
Serena: Ok if this is the right time i should be...*sees herself* ah there i am....that sounded weird.
brooke)she sat there shivering but she was losing control of herself she covered her face and mouth so she couldnt smell the blood,,,,
cas)you dont have much time so hurry,
Dean quickly stabbed the vampire and then decapitated it, it was finally dead. The container was broken since it fell to the floor, so he grabbed another and filled it with the creature's blood. He had to clean things up, but first, he decided to call his brother. He couldn't just leave a vampire's decapitated body on the floor with a lot of blood in a motel room. "Sam?" he said as he filled the container, waiting for his brother to answer.
sam) pulls out his phone yeah dean whats taking you so long I ve found her but she doesnt look so good dean please hurry... brooke sam says softly....
"Yeah, sorry about that. But I got the cure, the damn vampire that turned Brooke was in the motel room and I killed it, I'm just hoping she didn't drink any blood at all... Shouldn't I clean things up, first? I mean, there is a dead body in the room, man..."
Serena: Right. *nods and walks over to her past self* Listen to me....
Past Serena: *jumps a little* Did Cas do his time zappy thing?
sam) dean I dont think you have time for that just get back here quick I dont know how long she will last like this...(cas) stands to the side as serena finishes her task.....
Serena: Yeah.
Past Serena: What did i...you...we do?
Serena: The demon in the ally...kill him.
brooke) jumps and then stands to her feet and faces sam ,but she just stands there looking at him,,,her eyes are glassy and red as bloodshot.....she tries to dart past sam ..
Past Serena: But....
Serena: Either you kill him or you lose Cas.
Past Serena: I don't wanna lose him.
Serena: I know....
Past Serena: But....
Serena: Either you kill him or you lose Cas.
Past Serena: I don't wanna lose him.
Serena: I know....