debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 4547

een jaar geleden darkmoon47 said…
Serena: Why should i forgive him? *thinks to herself* Did you're time as an angel teach you nothing?
een jaar geleden tiff93 said…
surprise
guy)lets see maybe your the one who doesnt get it I said get lost she,s mine...
(Cas....the error is back)
een jaar geleden User20392 said…
Dean: She's not yours, damn it! She doesn't belong to anyone, she's a human being not a thing, man. This is the third time I tell you, stay away from her.
heart
brooke) let me go asshole sam I said Im sorry ...
Dean: Brooke, it's not your fault there's a douchebag who doesn't seem to understand he should let you go, don't apologize to anyone.
een jaar geleden debie24 said…
cas) serena you should want to forgive him he doesnt deserve that kind of treatment all the time he made a mistake... (sam) looks at dean brooke why did you get drunk?
Serena: Should i also forgive my father for the pain i felt by his hand?
cas) well yes actually you should....but he,s satan serena sam isnt... (sam)man just go away she,s not nor will she ever be yours sam hits the guy again he looks at dean get her to the car while I finish this ...
last edited een jaar geleden
Dean: No, screw this. Let's just go, it's no use.
Serena: Sam might as well be.
sam) yeah, ok dean he hits the guy again before he leaves,come on brooke he leads her to the car...lets go dean... ( Cas)I cant believe you just said that....
Serena: Sam was born to be my fathers vessel was he not?
Guy: *grabs Dean's jacket a bit* don't think you're gonna get away with it.
Dean: *makes him let go of his jacket and walks away*
Guy: *shows his completely black demon eyes and points his gun at Dean*
Dean: *puts his hands on the air and looks at the demon* Sam...
(debie, just don't say Sam kills him and it's over, killing a demon shouldn't be an easy thing that gets done in one second and I think we need more storylines anyway, thanks. :|
brooke) sam he,s a demon...
(Are you still going to play the demon, tiff? :)
Dean: *slowly walks a little away from the demon* Let's just try to calm down and...-
Demon: You can't walk away without getting hurt, that's for sure. So don't even bother. *walks to where Dean is and takes his gun*
sam)walks over to dean and the demon (cas) yes but sam isnt evil serena Im not having this converastion..
(Debie... I just asked you to please not kill the demon yet...)
Serena: Sorry...i guess that was the demon in me talking.
Im only gonna play brooke ok you be the demon,(brooke) sam dont get close to him,she steps out of the car and throws sam the knife...
Demon: *shoots the knife off Sam's hand*
Dean: Son of a bitch!
Demon: don't worry, Dean. I'm not going to shoot you guys yet.
Dean: Listen, man. I couldn't care less about whether you want to shoot us or not, you're not going to do that because you're just gonna walk away or disappear from here and leave us alone.
Demon: That's funny.
Dean: You got one sick sense of humor. Now drop the guns, please.
Demon: Are you afraid because I have two guns?
Dean: Just please drop them. You already got your demon powers and now two guns? That's just...-
Demon: *almost pulls the trigger of the gun pointing at Dean*
Dean: *stands there in silence and opens his eyes again* *thinking* I knew he wouldn't... what a coward.
Demon: You don't think I can hear you?
Dean: If you were planning on shooting us, you would have shot us minutes ago.
sam) nobodys shooting anybody,what do you want demon,he looks at dean ..brooke dont move... (cas) serena please try
(another demon walks up behind brooke and looks at the other he remarks to dean and sam I want the girl...his eyes go black...
Dean: ... What the hell is this? Is this some kind of joke or something?
Demon: Not a joke, I suppose. Obviously taking away the people the Winchesters love is something I like doing, that's for sure.
Dean: Yeah, that's... do you know him?
Demon: I actually don't. I thought I was the one doing this today. I guess more people want to join the party.
Serena: I will....but you can't change who you are. I know i tried and failed.
Dean: *looks at the other demon* You two just don't get it, do you? Get the hell away from her! *tries to take the gun from the first demon but he pushes Dean away violently* *lowers his voice* You have some temper.
Why do you two want Brooke? Just because we care about her?
demon#2)glides his hands over brookes body,she looks good I think Ill keep her,the demon strokes brookes hair, (sam) oh no you dont not that oh boy we arent gonna play that game with you.... (cas) I know that only to well serena but we all need to forgive we owe it to ourselfs ...
Dean: You have to be kidding me. *begins to walk to the second demon but the first stops him*
Demon: I told you not to move.
Dean: *sighs* Don't hurt her.
Dean: What the hell do you even need two guns, for? And why do you want Brooke?!
Demon: Too many questions.
Dean: Yeah, only two!
Demon: I consider them to be too many since I don't want you to keep asking questions, it is none of your business.
Dean: it is of my business when you try to hurt the people I care about, you douchebag!
Demon: *punches Dean*
Dean: You son of a bitch. Does the truth hurt that bad?
Serena: You're right hang tight til i get back.*appears behind Sam* Sam?
Dean: Serena?
demon#2)you both care for the sam girl that sounds strange the demon taunts,but I cant let you take this one she,s specail to me I have plans for her as strokes her check... (sam) serena ?
Dean: What kind of plans? Who do think you are, you think you can just take people away as if they belong to you? And do whatever the hell you want with them?
brooke) she looks at sam , then at dean
Dean: You're gonna be alright, Brooke. We won't let that son of a bitch take you.
Serena: *pushes past the boys and glares at the demons* What are you doing?!
Demon: We're not allowed to have fun now?
Dean: Fun? Fun? THIS is your definition of "fun"?
Demon: I advice you to shut up, I wasn't talking to you.
Dean: You didn't need to be.
demon#2) seems dean likes this girl alot,the demon laughs dean my plans are just that mine brooke plays a part in them thats all you need to know.....sam the demon laughs
Dean: She's my friend, what the hell do you expect, douchebag?
Demon #1: You're starting to get on my nerves.
Dean: That's too bad. You two better leave before you regret staying here. Now.
mischievous
demon#2) who,s this demon bitch in my face....
Dean: You better not get near her or you'll regret it.
Serena: *glares at the demons* Boys you know i don't like it when people are on my turf.
demon#2) she,s your friend you say , yeah ok dean,so whats she to you sam? Im not scared of some lame ass demon whore demon bitch get lost find your own triangle
Dean: *sighs* You don't care. Mind your own damn business. And don't you dare talk to my friends like that.
demon#2) what the fricken hell are you talking about I am minding my own bussiness and this pretty little fillie right here is it grabing brooke.....
Dean: You asked my brother what she is to him. I said it's none of your business. Now stay away from the people I care about, got it?
Serena: My name is Serena....and you're really pissing me off.
Dean: You know what? That's it. *begins to walk to where the second demon is*
Demon #1: I'm warning you.
Dean: Yeah, well, I don't take your warnings seriously.
Demon #1: How so?
Dean: Face it, you two are sick little bastards, what are you two gonna do? Nothing. I won't let you do anything. Instead of thinking you can do whatever the hell you want and not shutting up, how about you two give up and realize that you're just wasting your time with lame pointless crap? You two are cowards, that's what you are. It's really sad that you think we're gonna let you get away with this.
the demons laugh demon#2) dean you dont scare me ,and this loudmouth wench over here needs to learn her place demon #2 looks at demon#1 lets take the girl go .....( sam) no your leaving not here with her